Theories on the phenomenon of ritual child abuse?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Theories on the phenomenon of ritual child abuse?

Postby drstrangelove » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:46 am

Without getting down into the mud, being the cases themselves, it's become quite clear to many that institutionalized ritual child abuse isn't an anomaly. It appears to be part of parallel tradition that has tacitly diffused within, broadly speaking, high society, across the political, industrial, religious, academic, entertainment, legal, and law enforcement institutions.

* There's the Hellfire Club of the 18th century, on which 'crazy' old hunter thompson wrote:
By the second half of the century, there was a whole new focus for the gentlemen's clubs—the worship of sex and extravagant public decadence. This was the time of the infamous Hellfire Club, which included among its inner circle the Prince of Wales, the Lord Mayor of London, Benjamin Franklin, the crazed Earl of Sandwich, the monstrous Earl of Bute, then prime minister of England. These people didn't fool around. They raised the orgy to an art form unknown since Caligula or even the fiendish Mongol hordes of Genghis Khan, who begat a long line of rapists and treacherous sex maniacs who were said to lament the fact that the human body had so few orifices to penetrate that they were forced to create new ones with their own daggers in order that the whole clan could swarm on a victim at once.

* Order of the Solar Temple
* Francis D. Shelden and North Fox Island
* Italian ‘Bunga Bunga’ parties attended by Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi,
* Argentinian model Natacha Jaitt, found dead after allegations of elite pedophile ring in the country.
* Westminster paedophile dossier
* the Profumo 'affair', a 1960s case which mirrors the Epstein one.
* the Finders, which a number of members here have be doing great work on.
* This alternative views episode, 'boys for sale', https://archive.org/details/AV_126_127- ... V-126.mpeg
* NXIVM
* Dutroux in Belgium, the most glaring modern example
* Epstein

Wondering if others have theories on the origins of this behavior? I traced it back, as best i could, to the perpetuation of Canaanite traditions into Greek ones through the poet prophet Orpheus, where child sacrifice rituals picked up a child sex aspect too, before becoming woven within traditions of the progenitor elite secret societies in Rome, such as the cult of Mithras, which would later culminate in Freemasonry that has had a pervasive, or had until the mid 20th century, infiltration of its membership across all modern high power institutions. There is more on this here, but it's 12,000+ words and can be summarized, without the evidence, simply as:

Canaanite child substitution sacrifice Into Greek pedophilia mystery cults into Roman elite secret societies into 18th century Freemasonry(certain sects only, using Freemasonry as a cover organization to hide within) into high powered modern institutions/ elite colleges whose students "study the Greek classics" and join secret Greek inspired fraternities.

This leaves out a massive chunk of history though, spanning from the decline of the Roman empire and the formative period of Western Civ under the feudal system and European monarchy. Which is where the whole occult aspect comes into play through certain sects of Gnosticism.

Do people think this is a modern phenomenon, an ancient tradition, or somewhere in between? The further back in time one goes, the more far-fetched their theory sounds. But like all traditions, this one must have an origin, and I'm interested in differing points of view.
drstrangelove

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Theories on the phenomenon of ritual child abuse?

Postby semper occultus » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:19 pm

you could also add the Mexico stuff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Demons_of_Eden

& the Portugal stuff

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2003/06/port-j18.html

my theory is that only generational family networks can really rationalise & explain a phenomenon that shows very long & deep historical continuities. Abuse is highly heritable - it gets passed down the line. Other types of social organism can survive but not in secret - they have to be relatively open systems not to just wind down.

OK not very profound or original. Nefarious mind-controlling groups seem to invariably try to reproduce the (usualy ) patricarchal family as a model of operation & there's reasons that seems to be effective. I recall a poster on here observing how many different books they had on RI subjects with the title The Family - from Ed Sanders on down.

yeah I know what you mean about that massive historical gap - you get these outbursts of gnostic "heresies" in the middle Ages that indicates some sort of underground religion was surviving but I noticed that alot of modern satanism seemed to start up in the 17th century in elite families

there is some good research on the Anglo side of it - although I don't actually think we're particularly outstandingly morally retarded competitors in the historic depravity olympics

https://raceborz.com/2019/09/08/what-br ... o-be-born/

https://raceborz.com/2019/09/08/the-wic ... the-world/
semper occultus

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:49 pm

I blame the more popular religions for the (psychological) poisoning of sexuality and mostly the "Abrahamic" faiths. There seems to be some atrocious views of human sexuality in the Hindu religion as well, though sometimes I see it praised too which is confusing.

There could be no more natural and commonplace activity than human sexuality. Literally the driving force behind all life. Its pollution and derangement were willful and purposeful as to poison the human mind/soul. That all their lusty desires derived from "Satan" or some unseen evil force is exactly how sexuality was muddled. There's also the belief for the males that tantric or orgasm without release has some mystical (healing) power. Infecting human sexuality as "sinful", much like cannabis use, other psychedelics, homosexuality, labeled those who engaged in such behaviors as deviants. This caused those who engaged in such behaviors to "occult" their activities from others to escape harsh judgements. When sex is a crime only criminals engage in sex. Try and remove that bur from consciousness. Thanks for the toxic view of sex Jehovah. Swift move.
thrulookingglass

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:29 pm

Wow - thanks at the very least for this "local" journo's perspective:

* This alternative views episode, 'boys for sale', https://archive.org/details/AV_126_127- ... V-126.mpeg

126. (N) BOYS FOR SALE (PART I)

The tragic and shocking abuse of boy prostitutes is discussed by Dr. Tom
Philpott and former Editor of _The Daily Texan_, Mark McKinnon
, who has
written articles on the subject. Philpott has found that these children are
frequently physically abused, even tortured and killed. Many of the men who
participate in this "practice" are among some of the most respected people
at the top levels of the U.S. corporate and governmental structures. We
discuss prominent cases of sexual abuse of boys and possible connections
between child prostitution and the murder of black children in Atlanta. The
program is enhanced by the use of segments of two 1979 documentaries _Boys
for Sale_, produced for Channel 11 in Houston and Channel 13 in Atlanta.

Run time: 59:14
Recorded October, 1981
News 1984
Copyright December, 1983 ???

127. BOYS FOR SALE (PART II)

Because this tragic, national scandal has largely been ignored by the mass
media, our concluding segment focuses on the press coverage and on the
handling of the situation by the law enforcement and judicial systems. The
program looks closely at the boys themselves: their backrounds, how they got
into "the life," why they stay in it and how they feel about themselves. We
also reveal the extent of the threats and violence toward the people who
have been active in exposing the situation and bringing it to the attention
of the public.

Run time: 58:18
Recorded October, 1981
Copyright October, 1981

* Note:
* The Alternative Information Network
* address in the video is no longer in use.
Credits
Co-hosts: Frank Morrow and Doug Kellner
Researcher: Mike Jankowski
Technical adviser: Brian Koenigsdorf

drstrangelove » 23 Jul 2021 04:46 wrote:* Order of the Solar Temple
* Francis D. Shelden and North Fox Island
* Italian ‘Bunga Bunga’ parties attended by Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi,
* Argentinian model Natacha Jaitt, found dead after allegations of elite pedophile ring in the country.
* Westminster paedophile dossier
* the Profumo 'affair', a 1960s case which mirrors the Epstein one.
* the Finders, which a number of members here have be doing great work on.
* NXIVM
* Dutroux in Belgium, the most glaring modern example
* Epstein

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby drstrangelove » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:23 pm

semper occultus » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:19 pm wrote:there is some good research on the Anglo side of it - although I don't actually think we're particularly outstandingly morally retarded competitors in the historic depravity olympics

https://raceborz.com/2019/09/08/what-br ... o-be-born/

https://raceborz.com/2019/09/08/the-wic ... the-world/

This was exactly what i was looking for. There's mention of a salo-forum where the piece was originally written, which appears to be down. Do you know if that is/was a community research site on Junio Valerio Borghese, Decima Flottiglia MAS, or black nobility more broadly?
drstrangelove

Postby semper occultus » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:55 pm

no - not afaik - just an edgy sort of fourm
semper occultus

Postby Harvey » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:14 pm

You can still access parts of the forum via archive.org but I have no idea how you'd go about searching for specific key words except to navigate via the board index, which seems intact, after having a little play with it.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Return to General Discussion