20 Years Since 9/11

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 20 Years Since 9/11

Postby Karmamatterz » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:40 pm

I recently pointed this out on a YT video on 9/11 synchronicity in Hollywood. Cool.

Oh the Hughmanity!
Karmamatterz

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Handsome B. Wonderful » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:24 am

Agent Orange Cooper » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:25 am wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:27 pm wrote:
Agent Orange Cooper » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:15 am wrote:These are the first lines of Die Hard, after seeing a jet liner touch down.

Man: You don't like flying do you?
McClane: What gives you that idea?
Man: You wanna know the secret to surviving air travel? After you get where you're going, take off your shoes and your socks, then you walk around on the rug barefoot and make fists with your toes.
McClane: Fists with your toes?
Man: I know, it sounds crazy. Trust me, I've been doing it for 9 years. Yes sir, better than a shower and a hot cup of coffee!
McClane: *nods* OK.
*McClane stands up and fiddles in the overhead compartment. His holstered gun is visible in his jacket, and the man sees it and becomes worried.
McClane: It's OK, I'm a cop. Trust me, I've been doing this for 11 years.

The third film, explicitly set in New York, involves an underground explosion as cover for a massive gold heist from the Federal Reserve (much the same as has been speculated happened to the gold beneath the WTC on 9/11).

Director John McTiernan later found himself in prison for "tax evasion"—I wonder about it.

I recently pointed this out on a YT video on 9/11 synchronicity in Hollywood. Cool.

Got a link? I am all about that sort of thing.

If you are into sync, I'm over on twitter @cryptokubrology where I do a form of timeline analysis based on a certain string of numbers that seem charged with a hyperdimensional energy... we call it a "temporal algorithm" - 42, 153, 237, 666, 1776.

Anyway, I just looked at how much time was between the release of Die Hard 3 and 9/11/2001: 2307 days

voila: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_KY6I0OcQU

"Prediction" was the word, not synchronicity. :eeyaa
Born we are the same, within the silence, indifference be Thy name
Torn we walk alone, we sleep in silent shades
The grandeur fades, the meaning never known- 'Born' Nevermore
Handsome B. Wonderful

Postby Harvey » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:39 am

Great work Handsome. That ten years of cartoons leading up to 9/11 is an eye opener. For a particular generation of young Americans it must have seemed somehow inevitable - after the fact...

Last edited by Harvey on Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:30 am

Yes, thanks for this. Interesting compilation. I recall some of the cartoon stuff and the Lone Gunmen episode. Those are particularly interesting.

The airline commercials and movies that include a plane and coincidentally the most prominent skyline feature of the city, not so much for me, but still a good bit of history worth noting among the hour of videos.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby Harvey » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:22 am

https://www.mintpressnews.com/9-11-and-the-politics-of-self-preservation-and-fear/278455/

9/11 and the Politics of Fear and Self-Preservation

By Whitney Webb, September 10th, 2021

The 20th anniversary of September 11, 2001 is a particularly somber one, not just because of the horrific nature of events of that day reaching its second-decade milestone, but because of how little we seem to have learned in that amount of time.

The fear and trauma generated by the events of 9/11 were used by the U.S. national security state and its civilian allies to great effect to divide the American population, to attack independent reporting as well as independent thought, to gut the anti-war movement, and to normalize the U.S. government’s overt and persistent degradation of the country’s Constitution. This, of course, is in addition to the illegal U.S. occupations and drone wars in the Middle East and elsewhere that were also born out of this event.

The true beneficiaries of 9/11

As a nation, the U.S. populace has failed to grapple with these realities, and many others, in the two decades since the Twin Towers and WTC Building 7 fell. Far from bringing any benefit to the alleged masterminds of the event, the results of 9/11 instead overwhelmingly favored the ambitions of a powerful faction within the U.S. national security state that had long sought to bring the dissident-elimination efforts it spent decades implementing abroad – from the Phoenix Program in Vietnam to Operation Condor in South America – home to roost.

Media Roots Radio · COG Measures & the War on Terrorism Horseshoe w/ Whitney Webb

As a result, the response of the U.S. government to the attack supposedly launched by those “who hate us for our freedom” was to work to reduce our freedoms and civil liberties. Now, 20 years on, the sophisticated “War on Terror” apparatus has been fully turned into a “War on Domestic Terror,” with many of those who once opposed the war on terrorism abroad now cheering on the ratcheting up of its domestic equivalent.

Yet, the domestic terror apparatus being swiftly created and implemented very clearly targets individuals and ideologies on both sides of the political divide. It is also extremely vague, essentially leaving it up to those holding the reins of political power – whether Democrat, Republican or something else – to decide who is “terrorist” and who is not. Perhaps unsurprisingly, it was Joe Biden back in the mid-1990s who introduced legislation that would have given the president sole and unappealable authority to define what constitutes “terrorism,” a fact that was omitted from media coverage of last year’s presidential campaign and the past several months of his presidency.

A crisis of courage

It seems clear at this point that one of the key reasons the U.S. continues to hemorrhage its remaining civil liberties, either as a result of the new “War on Domestic Terrorism” or as a response to COVID-19, is that it is undergoing a crisis of conscience and courage in grappling with not just the true nature of the events of 9/11 itself, but with the orthodoxy over the “official story” of those events.

Even two decades after the fact, it is still deemed too controversial or unthinkable to question whether the official story is an accurate portrayal of the events that transpired on and led to that day. This is despite the fact that the official story itself, presumably the same story told by the 9/11 Commission report, has been labeled incomplete, and unable to answer major questions about that day, by its very authors. In addition, the official story relies heavily on testimony obtained through extreme torture, meaning it is of questionable accuracy.

Many of those who have been quick and vocal to point out the lies of the U.S. government when it comes to the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq and other consequences of the War on Terror have been unable to even consider that the official story of 9/11 may not be legitimate and may indeed have been dealt from the same pack. This may be for a variety of reasons, including a strong desire to not be de-legitimized by their peers as bearers of the “conspiracy theorist” smear and an unwillingness to face a political reality where U.S. government officials may have been complicit in a deadly attack on American soil. In those two examples, however, the failure of such individuals, particularly in media, to even consider that there may be more to the story boils down to a desire for self-preservation in the case of the former and preservation of a particular worldview in the case of the latter. Yet, in both cases, the casualty is the truth and the cause is cowardice.

By failing as a society to thoroughly examine the events of 9/11 and why those events occurred, the American public has shown the powers that be that their desire to preserve a “safe” worldview — and to preserve their own careers, in the case of certain professional classes — is enough to keep people from questioning world-altering events when they emerge. Those powers are well aware of this refusal and have been using it to their advantage ever since.

The poison remains in our system

Today, with the COVID-19 crisis still dragging on, we are similarly immersed in a situation where nuance and facts are being cast aside, militantly in some cases, in favor of the establishment narrative. Is everyone who chooses not to take this particular vaccine a “conspiracy theorist” and “anti-vaxxer”? Does it really make sense to so dramatically divide the public into groups of vaccinated and unvaccinated through a new ID system when the vaccine claims to reduce the severity of illness but not to stop disease transmission? Should those that question the motivation of politicians, powerful pharmaceutical corporations and mainstream media “experts” be censored from expressing those views online?

You do not need to agree with those who hold such views, but what is wrong with hearing what they have to say and debating their evidence with your own? We are losing the ability to have rational public discourse about these issues — and losing it swiftly, at a speed comparable to what took place in the aftermath of 9/11, when questioning the motives of the Bush administration, U.S. intelligence agencies and other groups, as well as their proposed responses and “solutions,” was deemed “unpatriotic” and even “treasonous” by some. Calls were made to strip an entire class of Americans of their freedom for merely sharing the same ethno-religious identities as those we were told attacked us, and many went along with it. Freedom became treated as a privilege only for certain groups, not as a right, and this insidious fallacy has reared its head yet again in recent months in relation to the COVID-19 vaccine debate and also the war on domestic terror.

Our pandemic of fear

Though the failure to consider explanations for 9/11 that deviate from the official story can be called cowardice, the most enduring lesson 20 years on from 9/11 is perhaps that fear was and remains the most powerful tool that has been consistently used to whittle down our freedom and civil liberties. While the divide-and-conquer strategies have raged on from 9/11 to the present, the largest wealth transfers in history have occurred, creating an unaccountable and ultra-wealthy super-elite that dominates an ever-growing underclass.

The march towards this de facto neo-feudalism certainly didn’t begin on or after 9/11, but our collective failure to grapple with the narrative orthodoxies of that day have prevented us from fully understanding the big picture of that event as well as many subsequent and similarly consequential events. For too long, the desire to preserve our self-image, our reputation, and the worldview we are taught in school has all too often made hard, difficult truths a casualty.

In order to truly understand the War on Terror, the domestic surveillance state and our current reality, we must accept that we were lied to about 9/11. We must ask the hard questions and accept hard truths. We must put an end to the 20-plus-year-long pandemic of fear over “invisible enemies,” fear that has pushed us to surrender the very freedoms that we are told we are protecting.

The United States, and much of the world, is quickly becoming an unrecognizable and authoritarian dystopia. We cannot wait another two decades to grapple with the difficult questions and realities that arose after 9/11 and persist into the present. We will either be remembered as a country that took freedom and liberty for all seriously or we will be remembered as a nation of cowards who, driven by fear, were willing to deprive this group, then that group, of their freedom — before losing that freedom entirely.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:03 am

It took me some time to locate this. I recall this video posted here years ago. Esoteric.

Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:15 pm

2012 Countdown » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:31 pm wrote:The Esoteric Symbolism of the Viral Video “I, Pet Goat II”
By VC | July 9th, 2012 | Category: Movies and TV | 96 comments

“I, Pet Goat II” is a computer animated video that is loaded with silent messages and esoteric symbolism. While the movie has no dialogue, each symbol tells a piece of a story that covers the fields of history, politics, occult conspiracies and spirituality. We’ll look at the esoteric meaning behind the viral sensation “I, Pet Goat II”.

Produced by the Canadian production crew Heliofant, I, Pet Goat II is a short animated movie that quickly went viral across the internet. Praised for its visual feats and its interesting imagery, the video however left many puzzled about the meaning of its symbolism. Politics, conspiracies and false flag operations are mixed with esoteric spirituality and occult symbolism in one big mesmerizing mind bender. Here’s the video.

-

After watching the video, many might say something like “What the hell did I just watch?”. The story is somewhat non-linear and there are many cryptic and enigmatic elements in the movie. I won’t claim to fully decode every single symbol-filled frame of the video, but many of the messages are easily understandable due to rather heavy-handed symbolism.

In general, the movie appears to be about the political and social climate of the past decade – complete with puppet Presidents, false flag terror and mind-controlling sorcerers. Then, through the following of a Christ figure, we leave all the sadness behind to enter a new, sunny era. In short, the story is about the triumph of spiritual enlightenment against the forces of darkness. Let’s look at the movie and at some of its many details.

-

The video begins with an interesting scene: A goat inside a box in what appears to be some sort of detention (FEMA) camp. The goat has a bar-code on its head with the numbers 6 6 6 underneath it. If I, Pet Goat is about liberation from the forces of darkness, this first scene seems to depict the exact opposite. Does this goat represent those who have been “boxed in”, bar-coded and brainwashed by the corrupt system? The usage of the pronoun “I” in the title implies that the goat might be, in fact, the viewer himself.

The Puppet Show that is Politics
In the first part of the video, a hidden puppet master controls George “Dubya” Bush inside a classroom. When the planes struck the Word Trade Center in September 2001, Bush was inside a classroom reading the book My Pet Goat to children. The Masonic checkerboard floor of the classroom might signify that this whole charade had a ritualistic component to it.
-
Above Bush is an interesting graphic depicting the evolution of mankind from fish, to monkey, to man holding a weapon. What is the final stage of evolution? The illuminated man, represented by a sunburst around its head.

Bush wears a dunce cap, this conical hat that was given to “slower” students to humiliate them. When Bush is done making a fool out of himself, he turns into Obama, a charming and distinguished man wearing a graduation cap. He starts off nice and lovable, but he ultimately begins to laugh at the audience. While he appeared to be the perfect response to the idiocy of Bush’s era, the fact remains: He is simply another puppet controlled by the same puppet master.

While most of the audience is totally oblivious to what is happening, one girl is not buying it.
-
While the masses appear to be deaf, dumb and blind (and restrained by barb wire), this little girl realizes that “this apple is not hers and drops it”. Obama is concerned by the awakening of this girl.

-

We are then taken to the cold and snowy outside world around the school. On a wall, there’s a graffiti with an important message behind it.

The Biblical verse that is referred to by the graffiti appears to foretell the journey viewers are about to embark on.

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

- Psalm 23, NIV

A World in Decay
The outside world is dark, cold and literally in decay. It is sad, corrupt and everything is shaking and crumbling down.

At one point, two towers – reminiscent of the WTC – fall down. We then learn that it was an inside job.

Bin Laden is wearing a CIA badge, hinting to the fact that he was a tool used by the American government to advance its agenda. The moon crescent, a symbol associated with Islam, is reversed, which is may be a way of saying that all this Al-Qaeda stuff is a perversion and an exploitation of Islam.

While oil leaks from everywhere, a six pointed star appears under the Statue of Liberty, renamed by the makers of the movie “Lady of Helotry” (“helotry” means serfdom or slavery).

s the six-pointed star (also know as the Star of David) appearing under the Lady of Helotry a way of saying that the US is highly influenced by Israel?
While the world is crumbling down, many ancient institutions disappear or get destroyed.

-

There is MUCH more, check it out!

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/ ... t-goat-ii/
Belligerent Savant

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:42 pm

Harvey » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:39 am wrote:Great work Handsome. That ten years of cartoons leading up to 9/11 is an eye opener. For a particular generation of young Americans it must have seemed somehow inevitable - after the fact...

Very cool. There are thousands of examples of 9/11 pre-cognitive media.

I wrote this short piece a few years ago about a 1998 documentary called The Cruise:

https://debezoeker.tumblr.com/post/9586 ... ruise-1998
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby Handsome B. Wonderful » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:47 pm

To be honest I forget how I got there. I think I was reading up on the Qanon thing and ended up on YT watching that. Took me a while to find it yesterday too, I thought it got removed.
Born we are the same, within the silence, indifference be Thy name
Torn we walk alone, we sleep in silent shades
The grandeur fades, the meaning never known- 'Born' Nevermore
Handsome B. Wonderful

Postby lucky » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:43 pm

9/11? Mossad, nanothermite, dancing arabs( Israelis), building 7 , squibs, ........
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 am

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:48 am

Eight Unanswered Questions About Flight 93

Did the 9/11 Commission Report satisfactorily address even one tough question about what actually happened to Flight 93?

1) What did the recovered data from Flight 93's flight data recorder (FDR) black box say? Is there really any reason why recovered information about Flight 93's recorded flight path has to remain top secret?

2) If the radar analysis, the flight data recorder, NTSB analysis, and infrared satellite data all put the time of crash at 10:03:12 as the 9/11 Commission contends, why was there a noticeable seismic spike in the vicinity of the crash at 10:06:05 and none at 10:03:12?

Terry Wallace, the most prominent scientist in the field of forensic seismology, personally examined the seismic data very carefully and critically. There is no evidence of any seismic activity spike anywhere near 10:03:12. However, there is an obvious seismic spike with the clear signature of a surface disturbance at 10:06:05. If Flight 93 didn't produce the 10:06:05 reading, what did?

3) At what speed and angle of incline did Flight 93 hit the ground to account for its record debris field in terms of both dense material (metal and bone more than 1.5 miles away with new reports of metal debris found at least 8 miles away) and light material (buckets and buckets of paper, plastic and foam found more than 8 miles away)? Has any another plane in the entire history of air disasters produced a debris field anywhere near this expansive after hitting the ground in one piece?

Consider that residents of Indian Lake (which is located 1.5 to 5 miles from the Flight 93's impact crater) heard parts of Flight 93 falling on their rooftops "like acorns and collected various pieces of sheet metal that were reportedly black and charred. In addition, a large portion of one of Flight 93" engines that weighed well over a ton was found 1/2 mile from the impact crater, the FBI located the biggest piece (reportedly about 5 foot x 7 foot) of fuselage in a pond about 1.5 miles from the impact crater, and bones and other debris washed up on the banks of Indian Lake and were collected as far as 8 miles away in New Baltimore for days.

How could the same direct ground collision be both energetic enough to set a new ballistic standard for aviation debris field coverage (in a 10 mph breeze, no less) without generating even the slightest measurable seismic reading? And in addition to contending that one of the most energetic plane crashes in aviation history did not register on any seismograph, the 9/11 Commission must invoke a completely unreported nearby event to explain a clear surface seismic disturbance more energetic than the Flight 93's crash on the order of magnitudes just under three minutes later. At this point, the 9/11 Commission is daring where even creationists fear to tread.

4) What about the impact crater supposedly caused by the crash of Flight 93? Dozens of different reports in the days following 9/11 estimated the crater depth at 8 to 12 feet. However, the cockpit voice recorder was reportedly found buried at a depth of 25 feet, and the PA Department of Environmental Protection reported that the crash site was finally excavated "down to a depth of about 45 feet." This implies that more than 75% of the dirt and rock displaced by Flight 93's crash that somehow supposedly launched a barrage of metal pieces 1.5 to 8 miles away managed to land right back into the footprint of its impact crater, all without registering even the slightest seismic blip, of course.

5) What about passenger Tom Burnett's report that one of the hijackers had a gun?

6) What about passenger Ed Felt's 911 call from the bathroom, widely reported as the final call from the plane? Emergency dispatch supervisor Glen Cramer stated on 9/11 that a distraught passenger calling from the airplane bathroom, heard an explosion and saw white smoke, just three minutes before the 9/11 Commission claims that Flight 93 crashed. This 911 tape was confiscated by the FBI within hours, and Glenn Cramer was later ordered not to discuss this matter with reporters. What did expert audio analysis reveal about the sounds Felt described as explosions? Did anyone ever even make any attempt to synchronize this 911 tape with the "black box" cockpit voice recording and flight data information? If so, what did this process reveal? If not, why not?

7) Two FAA employees who were working at Cleveland Center ATC on 9/11, Stacey Taylor and Richard Kettell, both reported that they saw Flight 93's transponder signal come back on twice "displaying an altitude between 4,000 and 7,000 feet" just minutes before it disappeared forever over Shanksville. What could possibly have accounted for this if the hijackers still controlled the plane? Did anyone ever attempt to synchronize this intermittent transponder data with the cockpit voice recorder, the flight data recorder and Felt's 911 recording? Finally, unless both air traffic controllers lied about this transponder activity, what compelled the FBI to disparage the passengers' memories by publicly concluding they never breached the cockpit?

8. By 9:50, Cleveland Center ATC, United Airlines officials, the FAA, several other local Air Traffic Control towers, Cleveland's mayor, Pittsburgh's mayor, the FBI and even a motley crew of meddling US Congressmen were all fully aware that a confirmed hijacked 757 was flying erratically over western Pennsylvania on a day when three previous hijackings had already killed thousands. All of this is well documented. Yet the 9/11 Commission seriously expects us to accept that the entire US domestic defense system remained entirely ignorant of Flight 93's immeasurable threat for at least 20 more minutes? Are we really supposed to believe that basically our entire system of government knew all about our enemies' movements with the singular exception of the one part of our government that is directly tasked with defending us against enemy attacks? Because once again the 9/11 Commission has left the land of hard-to-swallow and entered the rabbit hole of inconceivability.

In times of crisis like 9/11, certain individuals will always risk the reprisals of ignoring established protocols and/or chains of command to attempt to ensure an efficient and potent response to a national emergency. So no matter how unfathomably incompetent the 9/11 Commission paints the FAA, there were certainly many people who knew about Flight 93 who would have made it their business to personally inform their defense department contacts directly, especially considering both the stakes and the previous events of the day. By so adamantly insisting otherwise, the 9/11 Commission demonstrated an incredible level of contempt for its readers' intelligence.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:51 am

Top 15 9/11 smoking guns in order of smoke. For supporting links and notes, see below.

1) General Myers' schedule between the first WTC crash and the Pentagon crash and Senate confirmation hearing "explanation" for this.

2) Bush's schedule between the first WTC crash and the Pentagon crash, and subsequent lies about seeing the first crash on TV and thinking, "What a lousy pilot."

3) The utter lack of any air defense response to the four hijackings that took place over the span of almost 2 full hours, even though intercepting any hijacked planes had been SOP for the last 30 years.

4) Top Pentagon officials canceled travel plans on Sept. 10th.

5) The DOD just happened to be planning an attack to “wipe al Qaida off the face of the earth," which was all wrapped up and ready to be signed two days before 9/11.

6) Rumsfeld's schedule between the first WTC crash and the Pentagon crash.

7) US agents are told to back off Bin Laden almost the day Bush assumes the office of the Presidency.

8. Ashcroft himself was instructed not to fly commercial planes more than a month before the attack.

9) Absolutely no determination of who made at least hundreds of millions of dollars selling short on American and United Airlines (plus other affected stocks and options) just before and on 9/11.

10) Not one of the supposed 9/11 perpetrators has been positively identified from their remains. In fact, no attempt was even made to ID any of these remains, despite Saudi Arabia's world class national health care. All of the hijackers' death certificates read "John Doe." Contrast this with reports that every single other passenger on Flight 93 was positively ID’ed.

11) Out of thousands of arrests and detentions, only a single suspect has been charged in connection with 9/11 or post-9/11 domestic terrorism--and this guy was a walking neon sign broadcasting the coming terrorist attacks long before 9/11.

12) Someone happens to be running around with the US Military's anthrax sending it off in envelopes to democratic leaders--including Senator Patrick Leahy, who is high profile only in that he headed the justice committee that was to oversee the initial Senate approval of the Patriot Act. And, surprise, surprise, the FBI still doesn't have one decent lead here, despite some experts' well researched insistence that the culprit is being protected.

13) Bush personally asked Daschle not to probe into 9/11, and Cheney asked several times not to look too deeply. Then when public pressure from the victims' families forced the Bush Administration to agree to an independent commission, Cheney worked behind the scenes through Rep. Goss to scuttle the investigation.

14) No one had envisioned planes as missiles despite the 1999 Library of Congress Report, the 1999 United States Commission on National Security Report, the Filipino police warning in 1995, the Youssaf trial, Gore's 1997 Report on Terrorism, the Genoa Summit warning, a plane that flew into the White House in 1994, the Pentagon MASCAL simulation of plane crashes in December 2000, etc, etc.

15) No questioning of the Bin Laden family--instead then Bush administration was actively complicit in helping the Bin Ladens avoid any scrutiny or questioning, even to the point of allowing all of them to evacuate the country during the otherwise no-fly period of 9/12 and 9/13 and token, if any, pressure on the Saudi government to cooperate with any 9/11 investigation and/or hand over other Saudi nationals who may have been involved in the effort.

Prior Knowledge:

1. US agents are told to back off Bin Laden almost the day Bush assumes the office of the Presidency (US agents told: Back off Bin Ladens, http://old.smh.com.au/news/0111/07/world/world100.html and http://www.gregpalast.com/detail.cfm?artid=103&row=1 ).

2. The Bush administration takes office and gives the Taliban $43 million, all the while contemplating attacking them and taking over for a planned pipeline (http://www.indiareacts.com/archivefeatu ... no=10&ctg= and http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/ ... 550366.stm ).

3. At the same time for some as yet unexplained reason, the DOD happened to be planning an attack to “wipe al Qaida off the face of the earth," which was all wrapped up and ready for the pen two days before 9/11 (U.S. planned for attack on al-Qaida, http://www.msnbc.com/news/753359.asp ).

4. Bush gets an August briefing headed "Bin Laden Determined To Strike in US" (Aug. Memo Focused On Attacks in U.S., http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar ... May17.html ).

5. In the meantime Israel (Israeli security issued urgent warning to CIA of large-scale terror attacks, http://www.dailytelegraph.co.uk/news/ma ... wcia16.xml ), Germany (Echelon Gave Authorities Warning Of Attacks, http://www.newsbytes.com/news/01/170072.html ), Russia (http://izvestia.ru/rubr.cgi?id=5542&idr=523%20 ), France (http://detnews.com/2001/nation/0110/03/a07-309216.htm ), Italy (Italy Tells of Threat at Genoa Summit, http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... enoa.story ), and Egypt (Egypt Leader Says He Warned America, http://globalresearch.ca/articles/LEB112A.html ) are all sending warnings to Bush of an imminent and major attack that is reported in the newspapers, but didn't seem to be noticed by the Bush administration.

6. Yet the Bush Administration was on high alert. Ashcroft himself was instructed not to fly commercial planes (Ashcroft Flying High, http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/ ... 3601.shtml ).

7. On September 7, 2001, the State Department issued a “worldwide caution” which said: "American citizens may be the target of a terrorist threat from extremist groups with links to Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda organization." (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... N92245.DTL )

8. Top Pentagon officials canceled travel plans on Sept. 10th (http://www.msnbc.com/news/629606.asp?0sp=w13b2#BODY ).

9. No one had envisioned planes as missiles despite the 1999 Library of Congress Report (The Sociology And Psychology Of Terrorism, http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Sociology-Psy ... rorism.htm ), the 1999 United States Commission on National Security Report, the Filipino police warning in 1995, the Youssaf trial, Gore's 1997 Report on Terrorism (White House Commission on Aviation Safety and Security, http://www.fas.org/irp/threat/212fin~1.html ), the Genoa Summit warning, a plane that flew into the White House in 1994, and the Pentagon MASCAL simulation of plane crashes in December 2000 (Contingency planning Pentagon MASCAL exercise simulates scenarios in preparing for emergencies, http://www.mdw.army.mil/news/Contingency_Planning.html ).

The events of September 11th (see footnotes below).

A) Bush's schedule between the first WTC crash and the Pentagon crash.

B) Rumsfeld's schedule between the first WTC crash and the Pentagon crash.

C) General Myers' schedule between the first WTC crash and the Pentagon crash.

D) The utter lack of any air defense response to the four hijackings that took place over the span of almost 2 full hours.

Post 9/11:

1. Someone happens to be running around with the US Military's anthrax sending it off in envelopes to democratic leaders. (George Monbiot: Riddle of the spores, http://www.guardian.co.uk/anthrax/story ... 67,00.html ). And, surprise, surprise, the FBI still doesn't have one decent lead here (http://abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/Dail ... 20520.html ), despite some experts' well researched insistence that the culprit is being protected (http://www.scotlandonsunday.com/index.cfm?id=655812002 and http://www.fas.org/bwc/news/anthraxreport.htm ).

2. Bush personally asked Daschle not to probe into 9/11, and Cheney asked several times not to look too deeply (Bush asks Daschle to limit Sept. 11 probes, http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/01/ ... ror.probe/ ).

3. No questioning of the Bin Laden family--instead then Bush administration was actively complicit in helping them avoid any scrutiny or questioning, even to the point of allowing all of them to evacuate the country during the otherwise no-fly period of 9/12 and 9/13.

4. Token, if any, pressure on the Saudi government to cooperate with any 9/11 investigation and/or hand over other Saudi nationals who may have been involved in the effort.

5. Not one of the supposed 9/11 perpetrators has been positively identified from their remains. In fact, no attempt was even made to ID any of these remains, despite Saudi Arabia's world class national health care. All of the hijackers' death certificates read "John Doe." Contrast this with reports that every single other passenger on Flight 93 was positively ID’ed.

6. Out of thousands of arrests and detentions, only a single suspect has been charged in connection with 9/11 or post-9/11 domestic terrorism--and this guy was a walking neon sign broadcasting the coming terrorist attacks long before 9/11.

7. Absolutely no determination of who made at least hundreds of millions of dollars selling short on American and United Airlines (plus other affected stocks and options) just before and on 9/11.

Supporting notes for the strange events of 9/11.

A) Bush's schedule between the first WTC crash and the Pentagon crash.

In July 2001, at the G8 Summit in Genoa, Italy, US President George W. Bush was himself the suspected target of a terrorist plot to crash a hijacked commercial plane into a building. "Italian officials took the reports seriously enough to prompt extraordinary precautions during the July summit of the Group of 8 nations, including closing the airspace over Genoa and stationing antiaircraft guns at the city’s airport." (Sources: New York Newsday, Sept 19, 2001 and LA Times, Sept. 29, 2001, http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... enoa.story )

Given that Bush himself was a suspected target of a “hijacked plane bomb" terrorist attack in July, how can the Bush administration possibly explain the fact that Bush kept reading about a pet goat in a widely publicized, previously scheduled public appearance in Sarasota, FL only 5 miles from the Sarasota-Brandenton International Airport for nearly 30 minutes AFTER it had become obvious to everyone that the US was dealing with a coordinated attack of suicide-bomber-terrorist-hijackers? From 9/12 AP reports (for example, http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,46692,00.html ): "In Florida, Bush was reading to children in a classroom at 9:05 a.m. when his chief of staff, Andrew Card, whispered into his ear. The president briefly turned somber before he resumed reading. He addressed the tragedy about a half-hour later."

Didn't it cross anybody's mind in the entire Bush entourage that the grammar school might be the terrorists' next target and that they just might want to get Bush and ALL OF THE LITTLE KIDS he was reading with out of harm's way? If not, why not?

Remember that just two months before, Bush himself was the suspected target of just such a terrorist plot. Is there no one in the entire Bush administration intelligence/Secret Service with a three digit IQ?

The simplest and clearest explanation for this bizarre reaction to the VERY real potential of toddler mass murder is administration foreknowledge at the highest levels. Bravado doesn't fly as an explanation because Bush would be taking little kids with him in any potential attack. Stunned inaction doesn't fly either because the primary mission of the entire Secret Service is to ensure the President's safety. There are only two choices here: the Bush administration was either CRIMINALLY INCOMPETENT or just plain CRIMINAL.

B) Rumsfeld's schedule between the first WTC crash and the Pentagon crash.

We also have the report of the Joint Chiefs of Staff which says that the first thing the FAA does when there's a hijacking is notify the Secretary of Defense. But according to Assistant Secretary of Defense Victoria Clarke, it was she who first told Rumsfeld about the World Trade Center attack. And after that, what did he do? According to Clarke, he stayed in his office until after the Pentagon was hit. He did not join her in the National Military Command Center.

Now, this is an unbelievable behavioral response. It can't be explained by saying there were no hijackings for many years. This woman comes in and tells Rumsfeld the two biggest buildings in the New York have just been hit by hijacked planes and Rumsfeld says, "I have to make some phone calls.”

What would be the reason for him staying out of the National Military Command Center for 45 minutes or more? What would be the *sane* reason? The only reason that we could think of was that if he wasn't in there, he couldn't be held responsible for the lack of response that he knew was going to take place. So it was important for him *not* to be in there at that time.

9/15 Victoria Clarke WBZ interview (http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Sep2001 ... 15wbz.html ):

Well, the terrible moment was actually earlier at about 8:40, 8:45 when we realized a plane and then a second plane had hit the World Trade Center. And immediately the crisis management process started up. A couple of us had gone into the secretary's office, Secretary Rumsfeld's office, to alert him to that, tell him that the crisis management process was starting up. He wanted to make a few phone calls. So a few of us headed across the hallway to an area called the National Military Command Center. He stayed in his office. We were in these rooms maybe 200 feet away where we felt the concussion. We immediately knew it was something bad. We weren't sure what. When it first happened, we didn't know what it was. But again, all the wheels were in motion. Everybody was doing what they were supposed to be doing.

The secretary was in his office, really not that far away from the side of the building that got hit by the plane. He and another person immediately ran down the hallway and went outside and helped some of the people, some of the casualties getting off the stretchers, etc. When he came back in the building about half an hour later, he was the first one that told us he was quite sure it was a plane. Based on the wreckage and based on the thousands and thousands of pieces of metal. He was the one that told us, the staff that was in the room. So he was really the first one who told us that it was most likely a plane.

Rumsfeld on Larry King Live (http://www.september11news.com/Mysteries3.htm ):

KING: You were right here when the Pentagon...

Rumsfeld: I was.

KING: And someone told me that you had spoken to a congressional delegation...

Rumsfeld: Right here in this room.

KING: ... in this room about terrorism that morning.

Rumsfeld: I had said at -- I had an 8 o'clock breakfast -- that sometime in the next two, four, six, eight, 10, 12 months, there would be an event that would occur in the world that would be sufficiently shocking that it would remind people, again, how important it is to have a strong, healthy Defense Department that contributes -- that underpins peace and stability in our world. And that is what underpins peace and stability. It's the fact -- we can't have healthy economies and active lives unless we live in a peaceful, stable world. And I said that to these people.
And someone walked in and handed a note that said that a plane had just hit the World Trade Center. And we adjourned the meeting. And I went in to get my CIA briefing right next door here, and the whole building shook within 15 minutes. And it was a jarring thing.

Rumsfeld Interview with Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/na ... 10902.html ):

Sitting here. I was in the room with a bunch of Congressmen, Senators -- Congressmen I think. I was talking about, they were talking about the problem of the Social Security lockboxes. They were all pro-defense and they were trying to figure out ways to get their colleagues to be more supportive.

I described what had happened since I had chaired the Ballistic Missile Threat Commission with India and Pakistan exploding nuclear weapons, and other countries firing off medium and long range missiles. And said without question in the next six to eight months those same people who were concerned about the Social Security lockbox were going to be wishing they were on the right side of these issues involving national security because our history is just peppered with examples of surprises. And asymmetrical events, that who knows what they'll be or where they'll be or when they'll be. And someone came in and said a plane had gone into the Trade Center.

So that meeting adjourned and they left the building. I sat here, and my CIA briefer was there, and I was -- then the whole building shook...

C) General Myers' schedule between the first WTC crash and the Pentagon crash.

General Myers was acting head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on September 11th. On September 13th, he's going for a nomination hearing to be made head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. This is the most important day of his life because on this day that Myers, an Air Force General with thousands of hours of time flying fighter planes, is acting chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff—it’s the only day in history that the continental United States has ever been attacked from the air.

Myers claims he is at Senator Max Cleland's office at 8:40 EDT. He sees on TV that the first plane has hit the World Trade Center. He claims on Armed Services Radio that at that point he went in and met with Cleland for an hour. Nobody called him and told him that a second plane had hit, that the air corridor had been closed between Washington and Cleveland, that a plane had been hijacked in Ohio and was flying back to the Pentagon. Then he also claims that when he walked out of Cleland's office, he was handed a portable phone and it was the head of NORAD--the North American Aerospace Defense Command--telling him the Pentagon had been hit.

Now these are unbelievable assertions. Doesn't the man have a beeper? Doesn't the man have a cell phone? Doesn't the man have a secretary who knows where he is? General Myers was, after all, acting head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the US military. Wouldn't anybody inform him that planes were being hijacked and flying into buildings? And you know what Myers said he talked to Max Cleland about? He claims he sat there and they discussed the dangers of terrorism. Now this is like a satire, isn't it?

Here is General Myers' response at his confirmation hearing. Note Senator Max Cleland's out-of-the-blue nonsequitur which gives Myers his alibi.

Senate Armed Services Committee Holds Hearing On Nomination of General Richard Myers to be Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff, Washington, D.C., SEPTEMBER 13, 2001.

SENATOR LEVIN: Was the Defense Department contacted by the FAA or the FBI or any other agency after the first two hijacked aircraft crashed into the World Trade Center, prior to the time that the Pentagon was hit?

GENERAL MYERS: Sir, I don't know the answer to that question. I can get that for you, for the record...That order, to the best of my knowledge, was after the Pentagon was struck. ... I was with Senator Cleland when this happened and went back to the Pentagon. And they were evacuating, of course, the Pentagon at the time. And I went into the National Military Command Center because that's essentially my battle station when things are happening.

SENATOR LEVIN: Was the Defense Department contacted by the FAA or the FBI or any other agency after the first two hijacked aircraft crashed into the World Trade Center, prior to the time that the Pentagon was hit?

GENERAL MYERS: Sir, I don't know the answer to that question. I can get that for you, for the record.

SENATOR LEVIN: Thank you. Did the Defense Department take -- or was the Defense Department asked to take action against any specific aircraft?

GENERAL MYERS: Sir, we were . . .

SENATOR LEVIN: And did you take action against -- for instance, there have been statements that the aircraft that crashed in Pennsylvania was shot down. Those stories continue to exist.

GENERAL MYERS: Mr. Chairman, the armed forces did not shoot down any aircraft. When it became clear what the threat was, we did scramble fighter aircraft, AWACS, radar aircraft and tanker aircraft to begin to establish orbits in case other aircraft showed up in the FAA system that were hijacked. But we never actually had to use force.

SENATOR CLELAND: General, it's a good thing that, as I look back at that morning, that you and I were meeting. It's a good thing we were meeting here and not us meeting in the Pentagon because about the time you and I were having our visit, discussing the need to boost our conventional forces, to look at the question of terrorism and attacks on the United States, at just about that very moment, the Pentagon was being hit.

GENERAL MYERS: Yes, sir.

SENATOR BILL NELSON: ... General Myers, The second World Trade tower was hit shortly after 9:00. And the Pentagon was hit approximately 40 minutes later. That’s approximately. You would know specifically what the timeline was. The crash that occurred in Pennsylvania after the Newark westbound flight was turned around 180 degrees and started heading back to Washington was approximately an hour after the World Trade Center second explosion. You said earlier in your testimony that we had not scrambled any military aircraft until after the Pentagon was hit. And so, my question would be: why?

GENERAL MYERS: I think I had that right, that it was not until then. I'd have to go back and review the exact timelines.

SENATOR BILL NELSON: ... If we knew that there was a general threat on terrorist activity, which we did, and we suddenly have two trade towers in New York being obviously hit by terrorist activity, of commercial airliners taken off course from Boston to Los Angeles, then what happened to the response of the defense establishment once we saw the diversion of the aircraft headed west from Dulles turning around 180 degrees and, likewise, in the aircraft taking off from Newark and, in flight, turning 180 degrees? That's the question. I leave it to you as to how you would like to answer it. But we would like an answer.

GENERAL MYERS: You bet. I spoke, after the second tower was hit, I spoke to the commander of NORAD, General Eberhart. And at that point, I think the decision was at that point to start launching aircraft...

{stickdog's note: OK, so if he talked to Eberhart after the second tower was hit, why did he then meet with Cleland for 35 minutes to talk about "the question of terrorism and attacks on the United States"? I mean, wasn't he aware that America was currently experiencing just such an attack--the very worst such attack in its entire history? How in the world did he manage to while away the 45 minutes with Cleland such that he didn't arrive at the National Military Command Center, his admitted "battle station when things are happening," until the Pentagon was being evacuated (around 9:45 at the earliest)? Didn’t having hijacker terrorists hit the two tallest buildings in the United States with passenger jets qualify as a time "when things are happening"?}

In this case, if my memory serves me -- and I'll have to get back to you for the record -- my memory says that we had launched on the one that eventually crashed in Pennsylvania. I mean, we had gotten somebody close to it, as I recall. I'll have to check that out.

SENATOR BILL NELSON: ... Commenting from CNN on the timeline, 9:03 is the correct time that the United Airlines flight crashed into the south tower of the World Trade Center; 9:43 is the time that American Airlines flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon. And 10:10 a.m. is the time that United Airlines flight 93 crashed in Somerset County, Pennsylvania. So that was 40 minutes between the second tower being hit and the Pentagon crash. And it is an hour ands even minutes until the crash occurred in Pennsylvania.

SENATOR LEVIN: The time that we don't have is when the Pentagon was notified, if they were, by the FAA or the FBI or any other agency, relative to any potential threat or any planes having changed direction or anything like that. And that's the same which you will give us because that's . . .

GENERAL MYERS: I can answer that. At the time of the first impact on the World Trade Center {stickdog's note: around 8:40}, we stood up our crisis action team. That was done immediately. So we stood it up. And we started talking to the federal agencies. The time I do not know is when NORAD responded with fighter aircraft. I don't know that time.

SENATOR LEVIN: Or the time that I asked you for, which was whether the FAA or FBI notified you that other planes had turned direction from their path, their scheduled path, and were returning or aiming towards Washington, whether there was any notice from any of them, because that's such an obvious shortfall if there wasn't.

GENERAL MYERS: Right.

SENATOR LEVIN: And in any event, but more important, if you could get us that information.

GENERAL MYERS: It probably happened. As you remember, I was not in the Pentagon at that time, so that part of it is a little hazy. {stickdog's note: This is now two days after 9/11.} After that, we started getting regular notifications through NORAD, FAA to NORAD, on other flights that we were worried about. And we knew about the one that eventually crashed in Pennsylvania. I do not know, again, whether we had fighters scrambled on it. I have to . . .

SENATOR LEVIN: If you could get us those times then. We know you don' t know them.

GENERAL MYERS: But we'll get them.

{stickdog's note: Thank God the Senate quickly confirmed this knowledgeable bastion of combat-ready competence as the head of our entire US military structure!}

D) The utter lack of any air defense response to the four hijackings that took place over the span of almost 2 full hours.

There's a huge Air Force Base 10 miles from the Pentagon, Andrews Air Force Base that has two combat-ready fighter wings. The Air National Guard Fighter Wing describes itself as being maintained in the highest possible state of combat readiness. None of those planes went in the air. But then, a few minutes after the Pentagon was hit, they did go in the air, because we have news reports about that. Why would that happen?

The FAA, according to their account, closed the air corridor between Cleveland and Washington, DC. (1) If they closed this air corridor, which is one of the most extreme actions the FAA has ever taken, why wouldn't they put planes in the air over Washington? Note that this is after the after the first two hits. The second World Trade Center hit was at 9:03 EDT, approximately. So this was at 9:06 EDT, within three minutes.

The U.S. has a very sophisticated air force. On Emperor's Clothes we posted some of the documents which lay out what NORAD, the FAA (http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/indict-2.htm ), and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are supposed to do when there's a hijacking. (2) The FAA says they knew or strongly suspected there was a hijacking by 8:20 EDT (http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/nd23.htm ). (3) We believe they knew sooner, but let's take their word. Vice President Cheney said on 'Meet the Press’ on September 16th, that the Secret Service went on emergency open lines with the FAA as soon as the first plane hit the World Trade Center which was at 8:45 EDT. So, if the Secret Service was on open lines to the FAA at 8:45 and if at 9:06 EDT the corridor between Washington and Cleveland was closed, then how could it be that no planes were put in the air over Washington?

The Pentagon was hit at approximately 9:45 EDT, so we're talking about an hour and 40 minutes between the time they knew there was a hijacking and the time the Pentagon was hit. That hijacked plane was flying west from Boston. So they knew it could have been flying to Washington, right? Why didn't they put planes in the air?

Now, no official has answered these questions—which is amazing, because the documentation that we've produced has gotten a tremendous readership. The answers they have given in general to this question, because it has been raised by millions of people, is, “We just weren't ready. We didn't realize this kind of thing was coming."

That was the first answer they gave. And then they changed the answer on the 14th of September and said they had put planes in the air but it was too late. This is very important because they didn't say that during the first three days. They only discovered that they had put planes in the air three days, four days after the event. Now just think about that.

They claimed two planes were put in the air from Otis Air Force Base but weren't in time to catch Flight 11 before it hit the World Trade Center. And they claimed planes were sent out of Langley Air Force Base, which is around 126 miles south of Washington, DC, near Newport News. They claimed that again those planes were too late.

Now, that story is simply absurd. Consider that a plane hit the Pentagon, supposedly, because we're going by their story, at 9:45 EDT. That plane left Dulles Airport. It went west 300 miles to Ohio and turned around. Supposedly the transponder was turned off. Turning off a transponder does not make a plane invisible. It merely means that certain aspects of the tracking become non-functional and some more recent radar can't then see the plane, but basic radar can. There are multiple radar stations that can scan that air corridor, including military stations. There are also military aircraft that have the capacity to go up and see 250 miles with basic radar. So they can see planes with the transponder turned off. I mean, after all, hostile military planes can't be expected to turn on their transponders when they invade your country.

Keep in mind that it was at 9:00 EDT that this happened. This was around 30 minutes after they knew another plane had been hijacked and flown into a building. Planes have not been hijacked in the US for many years and this would be the second possible hijacking. A few minutes later they closed the air corridor from Cleveland to Washington, D.C., so they knew something was happening, right? How could it be possible for Flight 77 to go to Ohio and turn around under those circumstances and fly 50 minutes back to the Pentagon and nothing be done? How could no planes be put in the air over Washington, DC during the entire period that that plane was coming from Ohio back to Washington, DC, given all that they knew and given that they knew enough to close the air corridor? This is like you're standing there and a dog walks by and you notice it has the head of a cat.

You may ask, wouldn't it be reasonable to say that the people in the government were unprepared? Many people have raised this point. The media raised it a good deal. People in the government said it, Rumsfeld said it; they all made this point. However, just consider the spectacle of Bush reading to children about goats after the second WTC crash, when the air corridor to Washington, DC from Cleveland had been shut down and when, Cheney said on Meet the Press, there were direct lines from the Secret Service to the FAA, and the Secret Service was with Bush. And here he is sitting in a publicly known place reading to children--it's just mind-boggling. It pushes credulity way past absurd levels.

You know, ordinary people say, "I was shocked." And the spin-masters are trying to create the impression that the same goes for the people responsible for air safety and air defense, that they're just like us. But they are not. Air traffic control is a carefully organized, military-type operation or else the planes would hit each other. When a plane goes off course, it doesn't have to be hijacked. And if they can't make contact with the pilot and find out what's going on, they have a procedure--which is to send a plane up. They don't have to have evidence of hostile intent to send a plane up.

The FAA reported in Newsday that they knew at 8:20 that Flight 11 had been hijacked out of Boston. Flight11 hit the World Trade Center at about 8:45. Now, what possible reason would anyone have to believe that a plane, which had been hijacked, and then hit the biggest building in the US, did it by mistake? That would be absurd. Plus, we have reports from, for instance, the Daily News in New York: "9:08 AM. Police radio broadcasts, 'This was a terrorist attack. Notify the Pentagon.'" Daily News, New York, September 12th.

There were articles in the New York Times of September 13th and September 15th which stated that the Pentagon knew that that plane was coming from Ohio. The Pentagon was in touch with the FAA immediately about it. Now, under those circumstances why wouldn't they scramble planes into the air from Andrews Air Force Base? Just think about it. The President's plane flies into and departs from Andrews Air Force Base. You mean to tell me they have no fighter escorts there? If the President is in trouble they have to call from Langley Air Force Base to please come help? They have 10,000 people working there and they can't put a single plane in the air? Please.

The Andrews Air Force Website, prior to 911, stated that its job included the protection of Washington, D.C. After 9-11 that information was removed. Now unfortunately for them, there is an archive Website, which we have cited, which maintains images of Websites in previous periods. So we can prove that the information was there, and was removed. (4)

Before 9-11, the D.C. Air National Guard Website had a statement that they maintained planes in the highest possible state of combat readiness. (5) Now if that doesn't mean they're ready to fly, what does it mean? What's the highest possible state of combat readiness? That statement was on the DC Air National Guard Website before 9-11. (5)

On one of those Websites there's a note that says it was changed on September 12th. Literally. Why? Why would they remove the information that the job of these forces was to protect Washington, D.C. unless to hide the fact that they had failed at their job?

Now, how would it be possible for a failure like that to occur out of incompetence? We're not talking about ordinary incompetence. Two planes had hit buildings in New York. They knew those planes had been hijacked. They knew a hijacked plane was coming towards Washington, D.C. They didn't know it for just five minutes. They knew it for almost an hour. It doesn't make sense.
stickdog99

Postby Harvey » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:57 am

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby thrulookingglass » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:00 am

"No one had envisioned planes as missiles..."
Yet in 1994 a Frank Eugene Corder flew a small plane into the white house lawn in an attempt to crash into it.
The date was September 12th...it had just past midnight.
thrulookingglass

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion