20 Years Since 9/11

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

NEVER FORGET AND DON’T REMEMBER

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:41 pm

I also firmly believe the same. However, if I recall correctly, Jeff does not and sticks with the two plane theory: the burning fuel melted the steel = pancakes. In other words, the official 911 commission report's conclusion. Please correct me if my memory's in error.

Perhaps from the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth report, though possibly elsewhere, I learned of the massive size of the vertical central support box beam columns used in the towers and concluded only CD could account for their rapid collapse.

There were 47 central support box beam columns supporting 11 elevators, staircases, and most of the building's weight. Notice the dimensions.

Notice this pretzel of a central support column:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEZAXFbAnbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq9nUPs2RAk

Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: 20 Years Since 9/11

Postby conniption » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:45 pm

off-guardian
(embedded links)

9/11 and the Politics of Fear and Self-Preservation

Whitney Webb
Sep 23, 2021

The 20th anniversary of September 11, 2001 is a particularly somber one, not just because of the horrific nature of events of that day reaching its second-decade milestone, but because of how little we seem to have learned in that amount of time.

The fear and trauma generated by the events of 9/11 were used by the US national security state and its civilian allies to great effect to divide the American population, to attack independent reporting as well as independent thought, to gut the anti-war movement, and to normalize the US government’s overt and persistent degradation of the country’s Constitution.

This, of course, is in addition to the illegal US occupations and drone wars in the Middle East and elsewhere that were also born out of this event.

The true beneficiaries of 9/11

As a nation, the US populace has failed to grapple with these realities, and many others, in the two decades since the Twin Towers and WTC Building 7 fell.

Far from bringing any benefit to the alleged masterminds of the event, the results of 9/11 instead overwhelmingly favored the ambitions of a powerful faction within the US national security state that had long sought to bring the dissident-elimination efforts it spent decades implementing abroad – from the Phoenix Program in Vietnam to Operation Condor in South America – home to roost.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Link: https://soundcloud.com/media-roots/cog- ... itney-webb
Media Roots Radio · COG Measures & the War on Terrorism Horseshoe w/ Whitney Webb
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

As a result, the response of the US government to the attack supposedly launched by those “who hate us for our freedom” was to work to reduce our freedoms and civil liberties.

Now, 20 years on, the sophisticated “War on Terror” apparatus has been fully turned into a “War on Domestic Terror,” with many of those who once opposed the war on terrorism abroad now cheering on the ratcheting up of its domestic equivalent.

Yet, the domestic terror apparatus being swiftly created and implemented very clearly targets individuals and ideologies on both sides of the political divide.

It is also extremely vague, essentially leaving it up to those holding the reins of political power – whether Democrat, Republican or something else – to decide who is “terrorist” and who is not. Perhaps unsurprisingly, it was Joe Biden back in the mid-1990s who introduced legislation that would have given the president sole and unappealable authority to define what constitutes “terrorism,” a fact that was omitted from media coverage of last year’s presidential campaign and the past several months of his presidency.

A crisis of courage

It seems clear at this point that one of the key reasons the US continues to hemorrhage its remaining civil liberties, either as a result of the new “War on Domestic Terrorism” or as a response to COVID-19, is that it is undergoing a crisis of conscience and courage in grappling with not just the true nature of the events of 9/11 itself, but with the orthodoxy over the “official story” of those events.

Even two decades after the fact, it is still deemed too controversial or unthinkable to question whether the official story is an accurate portrayal of the events that transpired on and led to that day.

This is despite the fact that the official story itself, presumably the same story told by the 9/11 Commission report, has been labeled incomplete, and unable to answer major questions about that day, by its very authors.

In addition, the official story relies heavily on testimony obtained through extreme torture, meaning it is of questionable accuracy.

Many of those who have been quick and vocal to point out the lies of the US government when it comes to the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq and other consequences of the War on Terror have been unable to even consider that the official story of 9/11 may not be legitimate and may indeed have been dealt from the same pack.

This may be for a variety of reasons, including a strong desire to not be de-legitimized by their peers as bearers of the “conspiracy theorist” smear and an unwillingness to face a political reality where US government officials may have been complicit in a deadly attack on American soil.

In those two examples, however, the failure of such individuals, particularly in media, to even consider that there may be more to the story boils down to a desire for self-preservation in the case of the former and preservation of a particular worldview in the case of the latter. Yet, in both cases, the casualty is the truth and the cause is cowardice.

By failing as a society to thoroughly examine the events of 9/11 and why those events occurred, the American public has shown the powers that be that their desire to preserve a “safe” worldview — and to preserve their own careers, in the case of certain professional classes — is enough to keep people from questioning world-altering events when they emerge. Those powers are well aware of this refusal and have been using it to their advantage ever since.

The poison remains in our system

Today, with the COVID-19 crisis still dragging on, we are similarly immersed in a situation where nuance and facts are being cast aside, militantly in some cases, in favor of the establishment narrative. Is everyone who chooses not to take this particular vaccine a “conspiracy theorist” and “anti-vaxxer”?

Does it really make sense to so dramatically divide the public into groups of vaccinated and unvaccinated through a new ID system when the vaccine claims to reduce the severity of illness but not to stop disease transmission? Should those that question the motivation of politicians, powerful pharmaceutical corporations and mainstream media “experts” be censored from expressing those views online?

You do not need to agree with those who hold such views, but what is wrong with hearing what they have to say and debating their evidence with your own?

We are losing the ability to have rational public discourse about these issues — and losing it swiftly, at a speed comparable to what took place in the aftermath of 9/11, when questioning the motives of the Bush administration, US intelligence agencies and other groups, as well as their proposed responses and “solutions,” was deemed “unpatriotic” and even “treasonous” by some.

Calls were made to strip an entire class of Americans of their freedom for merely sharing the same ethno-religious identities as those we were told attacked us, and many went along with it. Freedom became treated as a privilege only for certain groups, not as a right, and this insidious fallacy has reared its head yet again in recent months in relation to the COVID-19 vaccine debate and also the war on domestic terror.

Our pandemic of fear

Though the failure to consider explanations for 9/11 that deviate from the official story can be called cowardice, the most enduring lesson 20 years on from 9/11 is perhaps that fear was and remains the most powerful tool that has been consistently used to whittle down our freedom and civil liberties.

While the divide-and-conquer strategies have raged on from 9/11 to the present, the largest wealth transfers in history have occurred, creating an unaccountable and ultra-wealthy super-elite that dominates an ever-growing underclass.

The march towards this de facto neo-feudalism certainly didn’t begin on or after 9/11, but our collective failure to grapple with the narrative orthodoxies of that day have prevented us from fully understanding the big picture of that event as well as many subsequent and similarly consequential events.

For too long, the desire to preserve our self-image, our reputation, and the worldview we are taught in school has all too often made hard, difficult truths a casualty.

In order to truly understand the War on Terror, the domestic surveillance state and our current reality, we must accept that we were lied to about 9/11. We must ask the hard questions and accept hard truths. We must put an end to the 20-plus-year-long pandemic of fear over “invisible enemies,” fear that has pushed us to surrender the very freedoms that we are told we are protecting.

The United States, and much of the world, is quickly becoming an unrecognizable and authoritarian dystopia. We cannot wait another two decades to grapple with the difficult questions and realities that arose after 9/11 and persist into the present.

We will either be remembered as a country that took freedom and liberty for all seriously or we will be remembered as a nation of cowards who, driven by fear, were willing to deprive this group, then that group, of their freedom — before losing that freedom entirely.
_______

Originally published by Mintpress News

Whitney Webb has been a professional writer, researcher and journalist since 2016. She has written for several websites and, from 2017 to 2020, was a staff writer and senior investigative reporter for MintPress News. She currently writes for her own outlet Unlimited Hangout and contributes to The Last American Vagabond and MintPress News

comments... https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/23/9-1 ... /#comments

https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/23/9-1 ... servation/
conniption

Postby Harvey » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:31 am

Six hour video seminar by the Working Group on Propaganda and the 9/11 Global ‘War on Terror’. (Video at link:
https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/propagan ... -on-terror)

Propaganda and the 9/11 ‘Global War on Terror'

Inaugural Webinar Event:- Sunday 10 October, 1pm-5.30pm (British Summer Time)

Presented by the Working Group on Propaganda and the 9/11 Global ‘War on Terror’

The ‘Global War on Terror’ instigated after the events of 9/11 led directly to war in Afghanistan and the manufactured pre-emptive invasion of Iraq. It also set the conditions for conflicts in Libya, Syria, and Yemen, among others. Indeed, the ‘Global War on Terror’ has, in multiple ways, defined the political conditions of Western military action for 20 years now. Millions of lives have been lost as a result of these military campaigns; countless more irreparably damaged on all sides of these conflicts, and the ‘War on Terror’ has both eroded civil rights and deflected attention and resources away from more pressing political issues. As with all military campaigns throughout history, the ‘Global War on Terror’ has been enabled through a massive and concerted propaganda drive. From the initial promotion of al-Qaeda as the sole actor responsible for the events of 9/11, to the demonstrable lies and distortions about the ‘Weapons of Mass Destruction’ that precipitated the invasion of Iraq, through to misleading “narratives” regarding Libya and Syria, the manipulation of public opinion via techniques of propaganda has been commonplace across Western public spheres.

This Webinar presents a range of analyses developed by researchers who have explored key aspects surrounding the propaganda campaigns that serve to support the ‘Global War on Terror.’ This ranges from controversies over the events of 9/11 itself, through to the wars which followed – including Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. Implicit to this will be issues surrounding Academia and the study of controversial issues. The line-up is as follows:-

1-1.15 BST Introduction:- With Patrick Henningsen and Matt Campbell
SECTION ONE - 9/11 and PROPAGANDA

1.15-1.40 Dr David Hughes: Questions Not Asked: 9/11 and the Academy

1.40-2.05 Dr Richard Ellefritz: State crimes against democracy and conspiracy theories

5 min break

2.10-2.35 Dr Piers Robinson: Understanding the ‘War on Terror’ as a Propaganda event: the formative years 2001-2003.

2.35-3.00 Professor Daniel Broudy: Munitions, Microbes and Messaging in the 9/11 & Covid-19 Terror Wars.

5 min break
SECTION TWO - THE 9/11 WARS AND BEYOND

3.05-3.30 Professor Jeremy Keenan: Creating a 'Second Front' in the War on Terror, and its consequences for the Sahara-Sahel.

3.30-3.55 Dr Lucy Morgan Edwards: How ‘Women’s Rights’ were instrumentalised to promote the post 9/11 War in Afghanistan.

5 min break

4.00-4.25 Professor Oliver Boyd-Barrett: GWOT (Dis)Information War: Iran and Syria

4.25-5.00 Roundtable Discussion/Debate

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/propagan ... -on-terror
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Harvey » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:46 pm

Crosspost

Harvey » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:05 pm wrote:^ Agreed. The movie was pretty shit, but that interview is dynamite. Almost literally. Weirded out that I haven't heard of Patrick Dillon before.

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Harvey » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:54 pm

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/791-it-took-me-a-long-time-to-face-what-i-knew-to-be-true-about-9-11

It took me a long time to face what I knew to be true about 9/11

William Hurt ,November 10, 2021

I was born in 1950. Mom moved back to New York City with my two brothers and me in 1955, and we became New Yorkers.

I watched the South Tower “top off” in ’71. Mom had worked close to the Empire State Building during the War and would mention when we were growing up how, on a foggy July day in 1945, a B-25 had flown right into it. In ’78, I was watching the antenna being attached to the North Tower and remarked to my first-grade buddy that somebody “sure could run into those big things.”

Many veteran New Yorkers were rubbed the wrong way by their design. Manhattan is actually a small piece of real estate. Interwoven neighborhoods. People walk there. Shoulder to shoulder. I tended to stay far away from them even though I worked in a little theatre only 15 or so blocks away for 12 years.

At age 51, I permanently moved away with my younger sons two weeks before September 11, 2001. The towers were indelible reference points to me by then. To all of us.

On the day of the attack, I was in Boston with my eldest in a café having breakfast, with the pickup parked and packed, ready to go to Montreal for a gig. There was a little TV hung to the molding of a wall. Someone said, “Look.”

Being a general aviation pilot, my first thought was, “That’s no small plane. And no accident.” My next thought was of family and close friends. We called and, thank goodness, they were all okay. My third thought was about the borders. I assumed the borders would be closed immediately. I had a contract in Montreal to get to that day. I prayed that they would stay closed so that my contract wouldn’t force me to go to Canada only for the borders to be closed again, leaving me stranded from my kids.

Then the second plane hit. I started thinking about those lost. The massiveness. A completely new kind of shock entered my life. I hoped with all my heart that the first responders would be okay. Then the towers fell. And the world changed.

Unbelievably, the border did open up again the very next day. I was floored. The contract said I had to go. I hugged my kid and drove, shattered.

In my case, the journey toward understanding started with an unusual emotional experience. Ten days later, on the film set in Montreal, it seemed a nightmare that no one was stopping, even on their own, let alone as a group, to absorb this paradigm shift. Where was the ritual of mutual care when something massively terrible happens? I felt alone. A catastrophe of infinite meaning had taken place, and we were routinely going about our professional duties, saying nothing about it. Maybe it was just too big. Moviemaking is myopic like that. But it seemed wrong. Deep emotional turmoil filled me. Worry for my children.

It was a busy scene involving over a hundred people. As I returned to what they call “start marks” for another “master shot” (of the whole scene before tighter “coverage” setups begin), I stopped. And I suddenly couldn’t remember where I was. What city was I in?

Then my body just “went” to New York. It was “there,” floating high up inside one of the imploding towers. I was trying to catch the falling bodies in my arms. Trying to pick them from out of everything and grab them to my chest to save them, but everything was passing through me — the immense pieces of concrete and superstructure mingled with the bodies of my fellows. I couldn’t catch them. They went through my arms. Everything did. I was what they call "losing it."

A crew member came up and said, “Mr. Hurt, we’re ready.” I had no idea what he meant. The man asked, “Are you okay?” I heard his voice and said, “I don’t think so.”

They led me to a trailer outside. Some caring people came to talk to me for a little while. The administration wanted to get the set back to work. One person, a fellow actor, seemed to understand. She recognized that I was going into deep shock.

I left the set and they sent a doctor. Someone wrote “possible TIA” (transient ischemic attack) on a piece of paper. But months later, after scans, that was completely ruled out. What happened was not a physical problem.

For me, the overriding fact was supremely simple. It was that, to my knowledge, big buildings just couldn’t fall down that way, under any circumstances. It had never happened because, well, it couldn’t happen. I kept finding myself saying to others, “But, look, buildings like that can’t pulverize to dust in mid-air and just fall down smack straight into their own socks.” No building constructed anything like them in the history of the whole world had ever fallen down like those buildings fell, except for one cause. In earlier days, I’d done some light construction work. I’d seen a couple of smaller things (like big silos) brought down. It was a kick. I asked how it was done. The answer? “Very, very carefully.”

A day later I was back at work. Another week later, and by sheer coincidence, there we were, filming on location in NYC. Prior to 9/11, a reservation had been made for us to stay at a hotel 12 blocks north of Ground Zero. I asked the young elevator man as we first went up to the room if he’d lost anyone close. Surprised and instantly in tears, he said, “My uncle. He was the window-washing machines overseer. Never missed a day.” Off my room, there was a patio. I could look down the avenue and see the site, smoldering in the night lights. In horror, I knew what it was partly made of. We all did. What I didn’t know at that time: Thermite keeps burning a long time. At night, I’d go down. They let me through the barriers because I was recognized. I'd talk to and hug the first responders.

It never left me.
The discrepancy.
The difference between the story we were told to believe and its impossibility.

I felt alone until 2013. Then I couldn’t stand it anymore, and I started digging. Digging for truth in the rubble of the official lie, then in another heavier layer of rubble that lay in my own mind, installed there by our mass media.

It took a while but, finally, I found pieces of evidence online. Mixed in among all the nonsense, there was sane and reasoned evidence. One of the sources, the strongest one by far, a source supported by thousands of responsible, honest, honorable, grounded, normal, respectful people — professional architects and engineers all around the world — was Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. An amazing act of courage and compassion meets us there when we can bring ourselves to seek the answers.

Why did I wait so long, like so many others, to start digging? It astonishes me, until I look at the size of what happened and also at my inability to believe that my government could have betrayed the families of those killed that day by not giving them the first thing they were owed: the truth.

It relieves me immensely to have given my name and my artistic advice as an executive producer of the new film The Unspeakable. I also deeply respect the definitive film SEVEN about the “other” building so few know of that also, somehow, fell neatly, “smack straight into its own socks” that day. An impossibility in any way but one.

The Unspeakable is about a horror that was committed upon innocent people and about their friends and loved ones struggling to heal while the truth is suppressed by those we are supposed to be able to trust. It’s also about the attempt to break the individual human heart and spirit — but how it cannot be broken in some.

The meaning of such evil acts can’t really be measured in numbers. The measure is taken one mother or father or sister or friend at a time. The question is not how could anyone do this to so many, but how could anyone do this to anyone.

The human heart has been the focus of my life’s study, so it is to the cause of these families and friends and this humbly heartfelt film that I add my name. I'm grateful and, again, very relieved to join with them in profound sorrow for their loss and to be a part of speaking their unspeakable truth.

I don’t suppose or pretend to know who or how or why this thing was done. But I feel it must begin with one step. NIST, our National Institute of Standards and Technology, must be brought to account for lying to all of us.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Harvey » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:50 am

Another 'recently unearthed' clip of WTC 7 collapse, very clear with explosions heard and brilliant flashes of light from demolition charges: https://www.brighteon.com/5818818194001
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Harvey » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:39 am

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby maple syrup » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:25 am

All you need for MIHOP happens before any collapse. The proof turns muddled when trying to add that as the sum of all fears. Stick to the basics and it is a slam dunk.

-change in how atc is to inform and ask for air force to check on errant flight paths
-admonition for top officials to eschew public air transport
-obl being visited in an high class hospital by spooks
-the history of spooks feeding obl monies to fund training camps
-pdb of aug 6
-fighters scrambled out of otis and sent over the atlantic
-cheney being in charge and refusing to send jets after the two that were still in play after the twin towers
-ss not doing anything to remove potus from a good sized building on earth
-etc.

Then again, I am just a whinging merc for the dark side. This is obviously a script I am following to keep you from discerning my true identity. No Worries. The bloodhounds of ether will soon enough bray at the possibility...
maple syrup

Postby Harvey » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:02 pm

maple syrup wrote:Then again, I am just a whinging merc for the dark side. This is obviously a script I am following to keep you from discerning my true identity. No Worries. The bloodhounds of ether will soon enough bray at the possibility...

You display all the hallmarks. Dismissing physical evidence as 'muddle' is merely one of them.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Harvey » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:18 pm

"I know it looks to the layman, or someone who dabbles in physics..."

As I've been saying for some time, the tower sheers in sections, against everything that might be expected from a pancake collapse. Ignore the flash of demolition charges, please do, you can see a number in this video but please ignore them. Instead, simply explain the differential of acceleration between the different portions of the tower as they rotate and fall. The tower was dissected at the moment of collapse, i.e. controlled demolition.

All the people who are okay with this are the same people who are asking you to trust TheScienceᵀᴹ on Covid19.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Grizzly » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:31 am

This could also fit in the Blue Tue thread, but this one I found first...

New James Corbett 2-hr documentary on 9/11 just posted today. Well-researched. A good amount of new info I've not seen in other documentaries.
https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-409-false-flags-the-secret-history-of-al-qaeda-part-2-9-11/

https://redd.it/rmns48
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:27 pm

We should probably include a link to part one as well: False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda — Part 1
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:04 pm

Emphases added in red:

Harvey » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:18 pm wrote:"I know it looks to the layman, or someone who dabbles in physics..."

As I've been saying for some time, the tower sheers in sections, against everything that might be expected from a pancake collapse. Ignore the flash of demolition charges, please do, you can see a number in this video but please ignore them. Instead, simply explain the differential of acceleration between the different portions of the tower as they rotate and fall. The tower was dissected at the moment of collapse, i.e. controlled demolition.

All the people who are okay with this are the same people who are asking you to trust TheScienceᵀᴹ on Covid19.

Exactly. Don't trust your own eyes and ears, don't trust your friends and family, don't trust countless honest witnesses with no axe to grind, don't trust anything but TheScienceᵀᴹ. And if innumerable actual scientists and medics, or actual architects and engineers, also say (and show) that the Official Yarn* is a ridiculous lie, then dismiss them all as dilettantes and duffers or else just ignore them very carefully and keep them well away from the mass media.

That's how you build a technocracy.** But first you have to spend decades destroying education and promoting screen-addiction before you can produce a suitably passive, obedient, gullible and stupidified populace. Neither the 9/11 scam nor COUPVID-19 could possibly have worked in the 1970s, when I was a kid. Back then in the olden days, most adults and children were still in daily contact with reality and still rightly scornful of fakers. Reality was just too dangerous to ignore. It demanded close attention, not to mention courage.

https://list.lisimg.com/image/5847817/380full.jpg

*Academics and other posh people say "narrative" instead of "yarn", just as they say "virus" instead of "tiny wee invisible flying killer-dot". (Do you have the Latin for the judging? Well then, shut up and know your place.)

**Though of course the technocrats are themselves mere well-salaried servants of the money.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby maple syrup » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:22 am

"Neither the 9/11 scam nor COUPVID-19 could possibly have worked in the 1970s, when I was a kid."

Gulf of Tonkin?

The attack on Pearl Harbour?

The meeting on Jeckyl Isle?

McKinley taking on Spain?

Yah, the previous inhabitants of the world were so much better at discerning and avoiding being led down the garden path....

Preguntas: Can you give us a dissection of Science so that we can all be on the same page. From this cat bird seat, you seem to be all too willing to pick and choose among the Sciences. Science is good when it proves controlled demolition. However, Science bad when it comes to viruses. How to tell which science is which...
maple syrup

Postby Harvey » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:04 pm

maple syrup » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:22 pm wrote:Science is good when it proves controlled demolition. However, Science bad when it comes to viruses. How to tell which science is which...

Not asking questions is good science? Who knew?
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion