Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

#WorldWideFreedomRally

Postby conniption » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:41 am

https://twitter.com/hashtag/WorldWideFr ... htag_click

Free Thinker
@freethought202
·
6h
Tomorrow is going to be the BIGGEST day of this year... World Wide Rally for Freedom. Tomorrow 18th September 12pm in Australian capital cities. I’ll be there in Brisbane and can’t wait!! These rallies are amazing. If you’ve never been get there tomorrow #WorldWideFreedomRally

conniption

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: #WorldWideFreedomRally

Postby conniption » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:04 pm

Must watch C-span interview (33 min.) with Matt Braynard on "Justice for J6" Rally.

September 17, 2021 | Part Of Washington Journal 09/17/2021
Washington Journal
Matt Braynard on "Justice for J6" Rally

Video here: https://www.c-span.org/video/?514671-3/ ... e-j6-rally

Rally organizer Matt Braynard discusses Saturday’s “Justice for J6” rally in support of those who rioted at the U.S. Capitol on January 6.

Happening same day as #WorldWideFreedomRally.
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WorldWi ... lick&f=top
conniption

Postby conniption » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:36 pm

Happening same day as #WorldWideFreedomRally.
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WorldWi ... lick&f=top

I was ever so thankful all hell didn't break loose at the capital grounds yesterday (9/18).
They were certainly predicting it.

Anyway, it seems to have served it's purpose and (to me) that would have been to suck up all the news/attention away from the worldwide protest and back to the Trump psy-op.
conniption

Postby conniption » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:10 pm

off-guardian comment section

simon crow
Sep 19, 2021 1:44 AM

Once again, a build up and a let down regarding World Freedom Rally 4.0 that was supposed to happen today. An article on Voodoo covid (it was good) when there could have been reports of rally’s around the world would have been more welcome.

So yea, i am feeling a bit discouraged and let down. I live in a Canadian city of about one hundred and fifty thousand and all it could muster were a few dozen or so brave folks to demonstrate. Passing vehicles rarely honked but more frequent were the middle fingers and obscenities yelled through open windows as they drove by. I have no idea how the Rally’s went elsewhere because of the media blackout (except for Australia thanks to those that posted about that here). I guess it is my own fault for allowing myself to depend on one site for information.

A salute to all who may have rallied for freedom today.

Lost in a dark wood
Sep 19, 2021 2:22 AM
Reply to simon crow
Free Speech Warrior

https://www.bitchute.com/profile/P3stt1EA8D10

Recent Videos
Switzerland: Freedom Rally 09/18/2021
Latvia: Freedom Rally 09182021
Serbia: Freedom Rally 09/18/2021
Washington DC: Beginning of the Banana Republic?
Toronto Canada: Freedom Rally 09/18/2021
London: Downing St Seeing Red
Birmingham: Freedom Rally 09/18/2021
Netherlands: Freedom Rally 09/18/2021
London: Freedom Rally 09/18/2021
Finland: Freedom Rally 09/18/2021
France: Freedom Rally 09/18/2021
Melbourne Australia: The Game of Cat & Mouse With Police Continues

Kika
Sep 19, 2021 3:05 AM
Reply to Lost in a dark wood

And in the city of Brisbane, Australia – over 10,000 people protest peacefully:
https://cairnsnews.org/

In Melbourne, some provocation and violence from police:
https://tottnews.com/2021/09/18/melbour ... ull-story/

NoNickYet
Sep 19, 2021 4:09 AM
Reply to simon crow

Don’t let the numbers discourage you.
Most can’t be bothered, they just want to get on with their lives, even though it now requires a passport here in BC. They don’t realize yet they’ve traded in their freedoms for a little bit of security.
Keep protesting. The longer this farce continues, the more people will start to question.

susan mullen
Sep 19, 2021 7:04 AM
Reply to NoNickYet

Making the most of legitimate protests, at least in the US, requires checking out the groups involved and their leaders. Sometimes people leading the groups have been making millions over a period of years claiming to anti-big government, working for the grass roots, election integrity, etc., please send donation. During the Tea Party era, there were many sincere small groups with tremendous leaders, but they had no money. On the other hand, there were a few large Tea Party groups who made millions of dollars from small donors desperate to save the country. Unfortunately, the rich groups had sold out to the Establishment on day one. Everyone wanted in on fooling mall donors. Various con artists would offer to “help” smaller TP groups with their elections, would fly in from Washington, would attend a local meeting–even solemnly lead the group in the pledge of allegiance as they prepared to send the group in the wrong direction, and “advise” them what candidates they should back. Many of these same “advisors” are still making millions deceiving grass roots small donors in groups with variations on patriotic sounding names such “America First,” “Look Ahead America,” “Turning Point USA,” and the like. I do want to mention here that in June 2014, a local, strictly volunteer group of residents in Virginia’s district 7 did in fact move a mountain by defeating the vicious Establishment Republican Representative Eric Cantor who was also House Majority Leader. Newcomer Dave Brat defeated Cantor. It was very big news and often incorrectly credited to “the Tea Party” which had zero to do with it, in fact the richest Tea Party group rejected Dave Brat early on, didn’t give him a penny. It took several years of concerned citizens walking door to door in district 7 to get rid of Cantor, a standard Establishment guy who never hid his deep contempt for voters in his district and his great love for Wall St. pals. But back to the profiteers. In the case of Look Ahead America, the guy in charge isn’t some new Trump guy although his resume says he’s a former Trump operative. The truth is, the guy spent years with the RNC (Republican National Committee), and currently keeps busy with several income streams in the protest bonanza including some on the fringes of Trump land. This begins to make sense if you know that Mr. Trump, in addition to being King of Vaccines, has, guided by his “star” Jared, merged with the RNC–a horrible group of people who despise Republican voters. Defeating the RNC and Republican Establishment in 2016 was the whole point of electing Trump, a massive achievement, but now Trump and Jared have invited them back in, nullifying the 2016 election and 63 million voters. In 2019 Trump and Jared came up with “WinRed,” a for-profit fundraising monopoly for all GOP candidates, invited RNC to join, and per Henry Barbour, longtime RNC insider, it has “breathed new life” into the Establishment. (ActBlue is non-profit). The point is, in the US, if a protest or rally is being held, I like to make sure it’s not being promoted by “former Trump” operatives or any member of the extended Trump/Kushner family.

Toby Russell
Sep 19, 2021 7:06 AM
Reply to NoNickYet

Exactly!

Virtually nobody really wants the totalitarian system the insane globalists have bet their entire farm on. But life’s still far better as it is, far better than engaging in war against the insane globalists. War takes time, commitment and resources. And is less ‘fun’ than Netflix and Pizza.

In the meantime, we must protest and organise; it’s the only way to get good at resisting the insanity. How else are we going to set up something far more sane and properly healthy than the current system? No one else is going to do it for us.

Carol Brouillet
Sep 19, 2021 4:19 AM
Reply to simon crow

I was in San Francisco today at a Health Freedom Rally. It was excellent, spirited, great speakers, but maybe just 200 people were there, as opposed to the thousands that protested and rallied against the war in Iraq. It is really hard in Democratic California, where people sleep unless threatened by a Republican Administration, and most have drunk the Covid19-Kool-Aid. We have also had trouble coordinating with the World Wide Rallies in Germany, or getting their official recognition, or getting listed on their site…

Jeffrey Strahl
Sep 19, 2021 7:52 AM
Reply to Carol Brouillet

Thousands took to the streets in New York City.

Judith
Sep 19, 2021 6:46 PM
Reply to Jeffrey Strahl

Really? That’s encouraging.

NickM
Sep 19, 2021 6:18 AM
Reply to simon crow

“I live in a Canadian city of about one hundred and fifty thousand and all it could muster were a few dozen or so … ”

At the height of Nazi power, Hitler’s popularity topped 99%. When Germany lost, with 4Million Germans dead, it dropped below 1%.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/18/wat ... ent-432322
conniption

Return to General Discussion