MOLOCH-19: Child Immolation on a Global Scale

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: MOLOCH-19: Child Immolation on a Global Scale

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:52 pm

QED?

Half the people in Australia aren't vaccinating their kids. Its about the same number for boosters. There's alot of whinging about this in the media tho.

Maybe people aren't as stupid and infantile as you think.
Joe Hillshoist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:41 pm

So half are.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:32 am

Yes.

Did you know about half the population also have an IQ under 100?

Are you surprised only half the population trust authorities now despite all that other stuff you were going on about? People trust them less now. Even Victoria (ask Dr Strangelove about Dictator Dan,) is ending mask mandates, QR code tracking and "will fall in line with NSW" which as yet hasn't mandated boosters for workers. Tho there is some sus stuff nationally about people's vaccination status being "up to date" and losing that status six months after an infection or last vaccination dose but that will end up being unenforceable without permanent QR codes everywhere.

And its advice from a advisory body without any actual jurisdiction to back it up.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:05 am

Joe Hillshoist wrote:Did you know about half the population also have an IQ under 100?

It's not news to me that there are a lot of dimwits and midwits around, no, and IQ has little or nothing to do with it.. The thickoes who worry me most are the brevetted conformist "smart" ones who sail through exams and score above average on IQ tests. They tend to acquire positions of power and influence by swallowing everything they're told, swotting up on the approved answers, going along to get along, never questioning TheScience or The News or themselves, and always following stupid orders unquestioningly. Q.E.D.

"all that other stuff you were going on about" - No idea what you're referring to here in your heartwarmingly vague manner, unless it's the actual topic of this thread: the past two years' terrorising & traumatising of children worldwide and the plans of self-worshipping smart blockheads to prick even the youngest of them with gene-fiddling heart-scarring concoctions. In any case, it's no surprise to see you dismiss all that "stuff" so nonchalantly. .

"there is some sus stuff nationally" - That's one way of putting it. Filling kids' minds and bodies with poison is a bit sus, yes, as is robbing and locking down the people while ruling through diktats announced by Army Commanders and enforced by militarised cops. It is sus, it arouses suspicions eventually, even in the slowest among us, and not just in Australia

November 14, 2021
...Australia has secured more than 5 million doses for the rollout to younger kids. About 4.6 million of these will be for the 2.3 million children aged five to 11, who are likely to have two jabs, and about 800,000 doses for children aged zero to four, who are likely to get one dose.

ATAGI co-chair Allen Cheng said the group would wait for real-world data before making a decision on vaccination in children under 12.

Infants may be eligible for vaccination soon after, as trials are now under way for vaccines for children aged between six months and five years, with results due early next year, and sufficient doses secured for that cohort. ...

COVID-19 Taskforce Commander, Lieutenant General John Frewen

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/fede ... 598do.html

Sus stuff. A bit dodgy, like.

"that will end up being unenforceable without permanent QR codes everywhere." - So you assert. But how do you know? Many dictatorships have functioned smoothly even without QR codes. And what makes you so confident that there will not be permanent QR codes everywhere? (If you're going to answer these questions, please do so on the main thread rather than throw this one further off topic.)
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:08 am

MacCruiskeen » 17 Feb 2022 22:05 wrote: (If you're going to answer these questions, please do so on the main thread rather than throw this one further off topic.)

Fuck off. You're the one who is dragging it ot.

Scotland is "offering" vaccines to kids under 12. They don't appear to be compulsory. Over half the parents in Australia haven't taken up a similar offer for their kids.

Are you saying medical systems shouldn't be offering those vaccines to parents who want them?

There are parents with kids who have serious illnesses and they may want to vaccinate them because in those parents minds the risks are outweighed by the benefits. Until vaccines are made available to kids those parents don't have an option to vaccinate their kids even tho they may think the vaccines provide protection against covid making their kids conditions worse or even killing them.

I know it suits you to think these situations don't exist so you can maintain your pristine authenticity but they do exist and parents of sick and dying kids want to be able to protect their kids against a real virus that has killed kids under 10 with serious health conditions. Again I know it suits you to pretend the virus isn't real and everything is a lie but if you had your way would you really deny parents access to a medicine that might keep their children alive for another six or even just two months?
Joe Hillshoist

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:53 am

Joe Hillshoist » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:08 am wrote:
MacCruiskeen » 17 Feb 2022 22:05 wrote: (If you're going to answer these questions, please do so on the main thread rather than throw this one further off topic.)

Fuck off. You're the one who is dragging it ot.

Scotland is "offering" vaccines to kids under 12. They don't appear to be compulsory. Over half the parents in Australia haven't taken up a similar offer for their kids.

Are you saying medical systems shouldn't be offering those vaccines to parents who want them?

There are parents with kids who have serious illnesses and they may want to vaccinate them because in those parents minds the risks are outweighed by the benefits. Until vaccines are made available to kids those parents don't have an option to vaccinate their kids even tho they may think the vaccines provide protection against covid making their kids conditions worse or even killing them.

I know it suits you to think these situations don't exist so you can maintain your pristine authenticity but they do exist and parents of sick and dying kids want to be able to protect their kids against a real virus that has killed kids under 10 with serious health conditions. Again I know it suits you to pretend the virus isn't real and everything is a lie but if you had your way would you really deny parents access to a medicine that might keep their children alive for another six or even just two months?

For two whole years you've been enjoying this made-for-TV pseudopandemic as a spectator sport. You've loved every minute of it, devouring The News, following TheScience, poring over The Data, feeling all science-y, relishing and regurgitating every morsel of bullshit fed to you by your trusted boffins. For 48 solid months you and millions of entranced fans like you have offered indispensable passive support to this blatant scam and coup. While you sat around contentedly, billionaire oligarchs, pig-ignorant politicians, soul-dead administrators, brutal mercenary cops and kiddie-fiddling quack doctors were inflicting hell needlessly, day in day out, on hundreds of millions of children worldwide. You haven't said a word to defend those helpless kids, much less stood up and fought for them. On the contrary, you're a rabid supporter of the antiscience and pseudomedicine that has served to justify tormenting them, terrifying them, masking them, "distancing" them, addicting them to screens, training them to knuckle under and not ask questions, and now pricking them with dangerous junk that pretends to protect their health. All this for a "deadly disease" that even the profiteering needle-wielders have to admit poses no serious threat to the overwhelming majority of chidren.

Now you notice the wind is changing and you're starting to panic, but you're still too egotistical to admit you've been fooled by fascist liars. Instead you try to build a smokescreen by making a sudden show of concern for a tiny minority of "kids who have serious illnesses" (sic), as if very exceptional cases have not always required very exceptional treatment, including treatment that involves risks. As if I or anyone else here had ever suggested that kids with serious illnesses should not be given the best possible medical care, the kind of care very few children ever need. As if the existence of one child with leukaemia served to justify inflicting chemo"therapy" on ten thousand healthy children.

You are not honest. You do not argue in good faith.

Joe Hillshoist wrote:Fuck off.

Ah well, you would say that, wouldn't you. Of course you would. And my rigorous intuition tells me you'll get away with it, whereas I wouldn't get away with replying to it in kind. Special rules apply.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:06 pm

Joe Hillshoist, Collected Cognitive Dissonances 2020 -2022, Simon & Schuster 2025

Cognitive Dissonances is a must-read for anyone studying social psychology. This seminal work, now in its second edition, continues to show the futility of Hillshoists seminal theorylessness, but also modernizes it and, perhaps, expands on it…. Highly recommended.” —Choice

Ah, I'm only kidding. You're no bigger of an arsehole than I am. Then again, I am a gigantic arsehole.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:31 am

MacCruiskeen » 18 Feb 2022 01:53 wrote:
For two whole years you've been enjoying this made-for-TV pseudopandemic as a spectator sport. You've loved every minute of it, devouring The News, following TheScience, poring over The Data, feeling all science-y, relishing and regurgitating every morsel of bullshit fed to you by your trusted boffins. For 48 solid months you and millions of entranced fans like you have offered indispensable passive support to this blatant scam and coup. While you sat around contentedly, billionaire oligarchs, pig-ignorant politicians, soul-dead administrators, brutal mercenary cops and kiddie-fiddling quack doctors were inflicting hell needlessly, day in day out, on hundreds of millions of children worldwide. You haven't said a word to defend those helpless kids, much less stood up and fought for them. On the contrary, you're a rabid supporter of the antiscience and pseudomedicine that has served to justify tormenting them, terrifying them, masking them, "distancing" them, addicting them to screens, training them to knuckle under and not ask questions, and now pricking them with dangerous junk that pretends to protect their health. All this for a "deadly disease" that even the profiteering needle-wielders have to admit poses no serious threat to the overwhelming majority of chidren.

Yes okay...

What have you done? Actually done? Like in a way that changes something or makes a difference?

Not just about covid, about anything?

Other than post crap on the internet? You're using me as a mirror.

Now you notice the wind is changing and you're starting to panic, but you're still too egotistical to admit you've been fooled by fascist liars. Instead you try to build a smokescreen by making a sudden show of concern for a tiny minority of "kids who have serious illnesses" (sic), as if very exceptional cases have not always required very exceptional treatment, including treatment that involves risks. As if I or anyone else here had ever suggested that kids with serious illnesses should not be given the best possible medical care, the kind of care very few children ever need. As if the existence of one child with leukaemia served to justify inflicting chemo"therapy" on ten thousand healthy children.

What wind? Until Scotland got that authorisation kids who were at risk from covid, a small but real number of people, couldn't get vaccinated.

Nothing in what you posted says "All kids are mandated to get mRNA vaccines". It just says they are now available for children in that age group.

I'm not suggesting you are against kids getting any medical treatment including covid vaccines. I'm saying you're unable to tell the difference between a particular medical treatment being made available for kids who need it and it being forced on all kids and as a result are going off half cocked, as usual.

Yes I do. It says more about you than me that you'd think that.

Ah well, you would say that, wouldn't you. Of course you would. And my rigorous intuition tells me you'll get away with it, whereas I wouldn't get away with replying to it in kind. Special rules apply.

If you had made an effort to treat people with who you disagreed with a little more respect and empathy on this board over the last 15 years maybe you wouldn't find yourself in this position.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:34 am

Harvey » 18 Feb 2022 05:06 wrote:

Joe Hillshoist, Collected Cognitive Dissonances 2020 -2022, Simon & Schuster 2025

Cognitive Dissonances is a must-read for anyone studying social psychology. This seminal work, now in its second edition, continues to show the futility of Hillshoists seminal theorylessness, but also modernizes it and, perhaps, expands on it…. Highly recommended.” —Choice

Ah, I'm only kidding. You're no bigger of an arsehole than I am. Then again, I am a gigantic arsehole.

Fair enough.

I don't start behaving like an gigantic arsehole unprovoked tho.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:59 am

Joe Hillshoist » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:31 am wrote:
MacCruiskeen » 18 Feb 2022 01:53 wrote:

Yes okay...

"Yes, okay." Just like that. After two years. And you see no reason to apologise or explain?

What have you done? Actually done? Like in a way that changes something or makes a difference?

Protested, stood up, got off my arse, marched multiple times with hundreds of thousands of others, listened to honest and knowledgable people, asked serious questions and made a serious effort to learn, read up in fields I wasn't previously familiar with, posted evidence & engaged in argument here until I got banned, joined Twitler and did the same there until I got banned there too, sent evidence to friends and family, spoke to them repeatedly, pleaded with them not to get pricked or let their kids be pricked, had shouting matches with my brother, risked friendships and lost one or two, endured and protested against the closure of my workplaces, endured being called a "covidiot"and a "tinfoil-hatter" and even a "Nazi sympathiser" (and am now one of many second-class citizens here), encouraged decent people to trust their own eyes and ears, also argued face-to-face with thickwitted gullible toadies & jobsworths & liars & careerists & smug powerworshippers who tried to bully me into silence, called the bluffs of blowhards and exposed some of them for what they are.

That's not nothing. Millions of people have done and are still doing the same, and more. There are honest people in the world, honest doctors and honest truckers. We are all doing what we can, or at least some of us are at least trying to. That's the only reason this global technofascist coup has not yet achieved all its aims.

Not just about covid, about anything?

I wrote the works of Shakespeare. I personally built the fucking pyramids. What have you done, apart from swallowing everything the telly and TheScience spoonfeeds you, while LOLing at dissidents and calling them cunts?

Other than post crap on the internet? You're using me as a mirror.

I assure you I am not nearly that ugly.

What wind? Until Scotland got that authorisation kids who were at risk from covid, a small but real number of people, couldn't get vaccinated.

Nothing in what you posted says "All kids are mandated to get mRNA vaccines". It just says they are now available for children in that age group.

I'm not suggesting you are against kids getting any medical treatment including covid vaccines. I'm saying you're unable to tell the difference between a particular medical treatment being made available for kids who need it and it being forced on all kids and as a result are going off half cocked, as usual.

JFC. You yourself just admitted that millions of parents in Australia and elsewhere have been so naive, trusting,, gullible, cowardly or just plain stupid as to believe the fearmongering propaganda fed to them by their corrupt governments, and have therefore bent over and submitted to the prick. Or else they were coerced into it. by the bastards who rule them. Many if not most of these adult jabbees have already made their trusting and defenceless children submit to the prick too. The full consequences will not be known for many years, but those millions of healthy children have already been the victims of their parents' refusal to grow up. Millions more will now follow, in Australia, in Scotland, and all over the world.. You're fine with that. Now you pretend that's because you care so deeply about a minuscule minority of seriously sick children. It is disgusting.

Yes I do. It says more about you than me that you'd think that.

That feeble and helpless playground response just proves yet again how dishonest you are.

If you had made an effort to treat people with who you disagreed with a little more respect and empathy on this board over the last 15 years maybe you wouldn't find yourself in this position.

Get real. You know you are putting the cart before the horse. Respect is earned, largely through honesty, and it can squandered. I neither respect nor empathise with trolls, liars, timewasters, flamebaiters, gullible fools or lazy evasive LOLing blowhards, least of all when they persist in calling me and countless others cunts and telling us to fuck off..

- I won't go through this kind of point-by-point rebuttal again. I hereby request that you stop scampering after me and humping my leg. Get off me, I'm not interested.

Back on topic. (The topic is not JH.)

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:28 am

An article published in the British Medical Journal in July 2020 reported that the first month of the Covid lockdown had seen a 1493% rise in cases of abusive head trauma in young children in the UK.

To every expected case of abuse of a young child leading to head injury, the UK Government’s lockdown immediately added almost 15 others.

https://www.covid19assembly.org/2021/03 ... ertocracy/

The BMJ article referenced: https://adc.bmj.com/content/106/3/e14

Over the previous three years, doctors at Great Ormond Street Hospital For Children had seen an average of less than one case per month of babies with abusive head trauma. During the first month of the first lockdown, they saw ten. (Mean age: six months.)

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:25 am

Thread (documents at the link):

@BowTiedRanger · 11 hrs ago

The CDC just quietly lowered the standards for speech in early childhood development.

Now children should know ~50 words at 30 months rather than 24 months.

Instead of highlighting the harmful effects masks & lockdowns have had on children, the CDC just lowered the bar for milestones.

https://twitter.com/BowTiedRanger/statu ... 6811706376

Who could have anticipated that covering people's faces would hinder the development of speech and vocabulary?

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:03 pm

^^^^^^^^^

truly vile beasts.

Worth bumping the below to underscore the damage done (and damage that continues to be done).

Belligerent Savant » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:25 pm wrote:.

I've shared the following in one of my (recurring) emails to local school boards Re: lifting mask mandates.

https://www.drchloe.com/blog/psychologi ... d-children
PSYCHOLOGIST'S PERSPECTIVE ON MASKS AND CHILDREN

Dr. Chloe Carmichael, PhD
Jan 11, 2022 1:21:59 PM

As a clinical psychologist and mother, I’m deeply concerned about masking children. Although I’m speaking from a psychology perspective rather than an infectious disease perspective, it may be a helpful backdrop to know that The New York Times reports that children have a greater risk from car rides than from covid. There are several domains where I’m concerned we’re inadvertently tampering with healthy development by masking children for multiple hours on a daily basis. Obviously, each person and situation are different. As we consider what’s best for our children, our communities, and ourselves, here is some information that might be helpful to put the social factors of masking children into perspective:

1. Mirror neurons: We all have “mirror neurons” in our brains. These fascinating neurons fire in response to a face, and their response is (you guessed it) to mirror whatever expression is displayed on the faces we observe. For example, if I were feeling very happy and suddenly noticed my office mate across the room wearing a facial expression of sadness, my mirror neurons would respond to mirror the sadness-- I wouldn’t begin to feel sad myself, but my brain would physically register the presence of my office mate’s sadness. As you can see, mirror neurons are part of the neurological underpinning of empathy. Facial expressions, of course, showcase the mouth and nose--- smiles, grimaces, pouts, even a slight wrinkling of the nose can communicate anything from happiness to sadness to disgust, or anywhere in between. Even more subtle facial gestures like the tensing of a jaw or the pursing of the lips can signal more that we consciously realize we’re observing-- but our mirror neurons are silently registering these signals and then quietly shaping our perceptions of, as well as our social responses to, the people around us. Yes, eyes communicate as well– but the visibility of the mouth has been demonstrated as a primary player for facial expressions and mirror neurons; as well as a visual aid for learning and understanding speech.

To disrupt the mirror neuron process in adults presents its own challenges to social connection, though at least adults have sophisticated social and verbal skills to “fill in the (giant) blank” that is created by literally masking the mouth and nose. I fear that masking children, whose social skills are less developed, could deprive them of an important and basic social connection device that Mother Nature so elegantly affords us: the face.

2. Social cognition and language: It’s no surprise that social development for children includes learning to read and send social signals; including reading facial expressions. We'll also include things like “reading lips” here as well, since reading lips helps young children tremendously to learn and understand language.

Social skills can be as basic as learning to recognize a smile as a friendly greeting and to offer one in return when you approach a group; or learning to not smile broadly when someone is wearing a sad expression telling a story about how their favorite toy got dumped in the garbage (it may be hard to believe for readers without experience with children, but the “toy in the garbage” story can actually sound quite funny to four-year-old ears).

Social cognition skill acquisition also includes things like learning the power of how cracking a slightly campy, sly, or nervous smile in a tense moment can help to introduce a touch of levity and decrease anxiety– for example, my five year old loves this type of humor in life's "uh oh" moments like when he suddenly can’t find his special show-and-tell item anywhere at the exact “showtime” moment in class; and his (totally unmasked because I live in Florida) class will often respond to his sheepish smile with giggles that put him and themselves at ease. The same is true for other “faux distress” responses like an exaggerated sense of surprise. For example:

His teacher may form her mouth into an “O” shape and perhaps even raise a hand to cover her mouth in silly, pretend shock to convey a light “no-no” if something slightly inappropriate happens such a child letting out a loud and deliberate belch during storytime (ah, preschoolers!). The examples above are basic, but social cognition skills can be nuanced as well:

For example, if a twelve-year-old child (let’s call her Morgan) see a small group of friends clustered together across the playground or classroom with relaxed facial expressions, perhaps with many of them simultaneously showing animated lips or laughing mouths, then Morgan can see that a lively conversation is likely unfolding. She might feel drawn to approach the group casually as she mentally prepares to join the fun. Conversely, if Morgan sees several friends clustered together with their mouths paused in somber expressions while one child is speaking with their lips moving only subtly, as if speaking quietly or slowly, then Morgan might approach more tentatively or perhaps even realize that this might not be the best time to approach the group at all. This type of social awareness not only requires real-time ability to see facial expressions in order to facilitate awareness in the first place, but it requires a history of past experiences viewing facial expressions to create the social cognition skills necessary to recognize, process, and respond to this situation in a socially appropriate manner.

Moreover, the scene above describes what Morgan might be able to see and infer from unmasked faces before she is even close enough to hear a word of what the children are actually saying– masks obviously muffle our voices and prevent us from seeing the words that lips are speaking. This means the masks could also impede Morgan’s ability to successfully gauge the conversation as she approaches and then decide whether to give them space or join the group, based on her ability to pick up the vocal tone and content of the chatter. For example, are the girls talking about a favorite teacher where Morgan can chime in easily; or discussing something sensitive about what happened to them earlier in the day when Morgan wasn’t around?

If Morgan approaches the group and as she draws closer she sees that it appears to be a “private conversation” where joining might seem intrusive, the experience can go so much better for her if she’s able to detect this sooner rather than later, without masks literally masking much of the information she needs to read a group dynamic– plus, an absence of masks will allow a friend in the cluster who happens to see Morgan cease her approach can still make brief eye contact and throw her a small smile, perhaps even mouthing the words “let’s talk later!” as Morgan reads the situation and notices her friend in the group.

These small, subtle moments of social interaction are pivotal in social cognition, as well as in the sense of well-being we get from the social support afforded from well-informed social interactions.

While mirror neurons help us to register certain parts of facial-emotional information, social cognition helps us understand how to navigate this awareness interpersonally. Certainly, there are other factors that could guide Morgan, such as general body language, if her classmates were masked– but as a parent and a psychologist, I can tell you that getting kids to really read and understand social scenes even with the bright beacon of facial-emotional information can be a challenge. Why make it even harder on them, unless absolutely necessary?

3. Self-esteem: When a young child engaged in group play suddenly feels left out, they may make an instantly recognizable pout as their lower lip sticks out into an upside-down U-shape. A parent or teacher from across the room sees this pout and is drawn over to ask the child what happened, thereby helping them to verbalize their experience– as well as potentially guide them to practice skills to remedy the situation (“Let’s tell Grayson it’s not nice to take toys away from people, but we’ll also let him know he can play with the toy in 5 minutes so the two of you can share.”). Similarly, when a young child is discovering something simple and wonderful such as the joy of building a tower 10 blocks tall, they may display a gleeful, infectious smile-- stimulating a parent or teacher to draw near, smile back, give their chubby cheeks a squeeze and say, “Yes, you’re building an amazing tower, aren’t you?!”. These experiences are subtly communicating to children that their experience matters to others. Even if we do read the situation despite the masks and make a face of sympathy as we walk over to help, the child cannot read (or even see!) the empathy on our face as we approach– nor can the child who has taken the toy to learn from our face that his behavior has triggered a very specific response in the adults around him– and thereby learn that his own behavior is perceived as hurtful to others. Yes, we can convey this with words– but children are often somewhat pre-verbal, and sometimes there’s truly nothing like a friendly face to say a thousand words in a single moment.

Of course, a child’s experience matters to us even if the child is masked-- but by masking the child, we’re losing one of the child’s key tools of communicating his experience to us– so we may inadvertently become less responsive. As adults, we understand that people don’t respond to our smiles or frowns when we’re masked because our facial expressions are largely invisible. This is more difficult for children to constantly bear in mind-- moreover, in the examples above, the child isn’t even necessarily consciously searching for an adult to respond-- the adult’s response is an unexpected enhancement to the child’s experience that simultaneously models social cognition while also communicating to the child that they matter.

I’m concerned that removing a key component of our ability to notice and respond to children’s facial displays of happiness or distress could inadvertently create an environment that doesn't respond to children’s basic facial expressions, thereby posing a threat to their self-esteem.

4. Emotional flattening-- I fear that if facial expressions repeatedly fail to yield normal supportive responses by adults or playmates for children (as explained in point 3 of this article), then facial expressions may become less rewarding to make-- and children may become less inclined to make them with the same frequency or intensity as before we began masking them for hours on end. In psychology, the facial feedback hypothesis states that while some facial expressions arise from emotions, emotions can also be informed by making facial expressions– sometimes your body “knows” how you feel first (this is why holding your face in a woeful expression may evoke sadness, and smiling more often may improve your mood). I’m concerned tampering with children’s ability to have rewarding socio-emotional experiences through normal facial expressions could lead to decreased facial expressions, and an emotional flattening where children are simply less emotionally (and socially) engaged with the world around and within them.

5. Anxiety and depression-- All of the factors above could create a sense of isolation and disconnection– which sets the stage for depression and anxiety (the Surgeon General’s recent report confirms a spike in these issues for children since the pandemic). If children don’t have the normal opportunities to learn how to navigate social situations, if adults don’t respond to their facial expressions (because the adults literally don’t/can’t notice them), and if children are deprived of normal “face to face” social interactions, then how could we be surprised they experience an increase in feelings of isolation and disconnection?

CONCLUSION:

I’ve heard parents say they’ve been guided by “professionals” that it will be better for their children if they act like frequent masking is fine and normal; since kids take their cues from the adults they trust. In contrast, I’m actually concerned that signaling to our children that regular, ongoing masking of their nose and mouth is in any way healthy or normal is actually a form of gaslighting our children; and invalidating their natural awareness that covering their face as well as becoming effectively blind to the facial expressions of others is actually not “normal and healthy”, especially in an environment where children are not generally vulnerable to serious harm from covid and adults have their choice of vaccines and antiviral treatments. Some parents say their children "like" wearing masks-- however, some adolescents also like to shut themselves in their room all day while scarfing down candy bars, and parents don't accept this as normal or healthy. Part of the work of adolescence is overcoming awkwardness with yourself, and sometimes overcoming introversion (taken too far, introversion increases vulnerability to depression and anxiety). Simply shrugging our shoulders and saying, "Oh, the child says they like wearing a mask so I guess that means it's okay," doesn't reassure me as a psychologist.

I understand the pandemic hasn’t been easy for anyone, there are exceptions to every rule, and there is no panacea. Each person has to do what is right for their particular situation, and I’m all in favor of parents weighing their options before making whatever choice is best for their family. But as a clinical psychologist and mother, I felt the need to share these points of concern that have been on my heart as well as my mind– especially because it seems that speaking up for the side of concerns about masking children is somehow taboo in our current climate, I want parents to at least have the knowledge that other perspectives exist. I truly welcome ideas from all sides, and this article is in no way intended to be comprehensive. The point here is just to raise awareness about potential implications for masking children, especially for multiple hours daily on a frequent, ongoing basis.

AND:

A Virginia mother’s impassioned speech before her children’s school board has gone viral after she pointed out that their mask policy is pure political theater and has “turned kids’ lives upside down at school for what is essentially a non-risk.”

Merianne Jenson tore apart officials on the Prince William County School Board, noting that other schools in the country have stayed open throughout the pandemic without mask mandates and operated perfectly normally.

“Unfortunately, politics leads us to believe there is only one solution. Masks,” Jensen said, adding that when other schools refused to implement mandates “There were not child coffins lined up as some educators in this county suggested would be the case. In fact, things have been going pretty much as normal.”

“Kids are getting sick despite wearing masks,” Jenson continued, urging “We are forcing healthy children home for ‘exposure’ despite them wearing masks. And we are segregating children by vaccination status and religious exemption status despite the wearing of masks.”

“So I ask you, if masks work, why don’t they?” she said to rapturous applause from other parents.

The mother also told the board “I’d now like to cover the facts. Not policy as determined by the White House. Not CDC recommendations, which I remind you is still policy — policy, I might add, that changes by the day without any basis in science at all.”

“So here are the facts [that] are available to any one of you,” she continued, noting that out of 49,000 children in the U.S. who have sadly died since the pandemic began, just 331 of those deaths were listed as “COVID-related.”

“We play politics with kids faces by placing restrictive fabrics over their noses and mouths,” she asserted, adding “This is asinine. This is blatant political theater, and it needs to end.”

Jenson also pointed out that the school superintendent previously claimed her “hands were tied” over the masks because former Democrat Governor Ralph Northam had imposed a statewide mandate, but it has been rescinded by new Governor Glenn Youngkin, yet the school district continues to uphold it.

Watch:

https://twitter.com/DailySignal/status/ ... pdHH2j7pBQ

https://summit.news/2022/02/04/video-vi ... k-mandate/

AND:

Belligerent Savant

Postby alloneword » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:01 pm

@BowTiedRanger
13h
The CDC just quietly lowered the standards for speech in early childhood development.

Now children should know ~50 words at 30mo rather than 24mo.

Instead of highlighting the harmful effects [masks] & lockdowns have had on children, the CDC just lowered the bar for milestones.

Image Image

Feb 18, 2022 · 3:08 AM UTC

--

This is crazy.

The American Academy of Pediatrics said that 67.7% of the changes to early childhood milestones were moved to *older ages* in the recent study commissioned by the CDC.

publications.aap.org/pediatr…
Evidence-Informed Milestones for Developmental Surveillance Tools
Review and revision of CDC’s developmental surveillance milestones and tools by subject matter experts using newly defined criteria and empirically informed evidence.

publications.aap.org

https://nitter.net/i/status/1494508996811706376
alloneword

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:34 pm

^^ Follow TheScience™ as it deliberately or negligently retards children's development, keeps it up for two solid years, observes the easily-predictable results, and then blthely decides that these wilfully-damaged infants will henceforth constitute the New Normal.

Coupvid-19 is a dysgenics programme (see the OP), and TheScience™ is a block on intelligence. Experts will be the death of us.

Sinéad Murphy: The Rise of the Expertocracy
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion