On "Trans Kids" and related topics..

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: On "Trans Kids" and related topics..

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:01 pm

Christopher F. Rufo
@realchrisrufo

This is haunting: A doctor at a major children's hospital explains how puberty blockers shut down a child's hypothalamus, which controls emotions, sexuality, and the aesthetic sense.

"To shut down that system is to shut down what makes us human."

https://city-journal.org/article/transg ... f-medicine

David M
@ComradeDoom1

stunning, wow

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/statu ... 07008?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Harvey » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:59 am

Transhumanism is founded upon the notion that organisms are like machines, therefore consciousness is machine-like and inherently replicable, all that must be required is a complex enough machine. But instead of arriving at technological transcendence, that is, to construct people out of machines (artificial consciousness) instead, its rapidly approaching terminus is precisely opposite; to construct machines out of people.

Consider the vast and expanding armoury of chemical, psychological and cultural weaponry necessary to render us as passive. Perhaps, reducing human beings to automata is a necessary first step for the success of AI. Psyche will always rebel unless she is first put to sleep.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:15 pm

Nicely articulated.
Belligerent Savant

Postby DrEvil » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:03 pm

Belligerent Savant » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:01 am wrote:
Christopher F. Rufo
@realchrisrufo

This is haunting: A doctor at a major children's hospital explains how puberty blockers shut down a child's hypothalamus, which controls emotions, sexuality, and the aesthetic sense.

"To shut down that system is to shut down what makes us human."

https://city-journal.org/article/transg ... f-medicine

David M
@ComradeDoom1

stunning, wow

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/statu ... 07008?s=20

Maybe it's just me, but that doctor sounds like he's incredibly biased against transgendered people (shocking that a famous homophobe and anti-LGBT activist would find an anonymous doctor who shares his views). This reads more like an unhinged far-right rant than something an objective doctor would say, like this:

At some point, that child is going to wake up, and he’s going to realize that this was unnecessary, that his sexual organs are permanently mutilated, that the balance of his hormones is completely destroyed. He’s going to realize that there’s no going back, that the people who were supposed to protect him threw him to the wolves.

Or:

I believe it’s because they’ve bought into the false ideology of transgenderism.

So he's basically saying: all of these children are wrong. Back in reality, about 1% of transgendered people regret their decision, which is why it's important to have proper counseling, support and informed parental consent before the decision is made, not to ban it outright and hang the other 99% out to dry.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Harvey » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:07 pm

Prove any of that.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby DrEvil » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:14 pm

DrEvil

Postby Harvey » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:53 pm

I see your problem. You still think science isn't a subset of commerce and that any answer the wealthy client requires, he can't buy? Perhaps watch this, it's the anatomy of scientific fraud as growth industry:

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby DrEvil » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:11 am

Translation: I don't like the answer so it's a lie.
DrEvil

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:43 am

When it comes to genital mutilation, which side would you rather err on?

It's totally fine to be gay or mutilate away?

I don't understand why it should be controversial that individuals have to be adults before doctors are allowed to profit from mutilating these individuals' sex organs while destroying their ability to reproduce. But I guess I'm just old-fashioned?
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:01 pm

DrEvil » 02 Jul 2023 21:14 wrote:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8099405/

A total of 27 studies, pooling 7928 transgender patients who underwent any type of GAS, were included.

Quality Assessment
Based on the NIH quality assessment tool, the majority of article ranged between “poor” and “fair” categories

Overall, follow-up time from surgery to the time of regret assessment ranged from 0.8 to 9 years

Almost all studies conducted non-validated questionnaires to assess regret due to the lack of standardized questionnaires available in this topic.

How many of these studies were conducted by those who profit in some way from these surgeries?

I'd say that the issue is still open.
stickdog99

Postby DrEvil » Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:23 pm

stickdog99 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:43 pm wrote:When it comes to genital mutilation, which side would you rather err on?

It's totally fine to be gay or mutilate away?

I don't understand why it should be controversial that individuals have to be adults before doctors are allowed to profit from mutilating these individuals' sex organs while destroying their ability to reproduce. But I guess I'm just old-fashioned?

Puberty blockers aren't "genital mutilation". I agree surgery shouldn't be available to twelve year olds, and as far as I can tell it isn't. Most people transition at eighteen or later, with a few at a younger age. Sixteen sounds like a reasonable limit to me (if you're old enough to have kids you're old enough to decide over your own body), of course with the proper counseling and support so that they know exactly what they're getting into and what the consequences are. If a small minority end up regretting it then so be it, it's their life, I'm not going to deny them their choice just because I don't like it or think a few of them might regret it. It's not a black and white area, it's subjective experience all they way, so you can never get it 100% right. I say we focus on getting it as close to 100% as possible instead of demonizing people and screaming "but think of the children!" at the top of our lungs.
DrEvil

Postby drstrangelove » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:59 am

I don't actually disagree with you. Older teenagers are going to fuck up their lives so 16-18 seems reasonable. Anything under that is unacceptable in my view and this is 100% being pushed for.

The real issue is childhood sexuality though. There's this push to have the affection children exhibit for their parents and others, such as hugging, to be seen as an expression of their sexuality as opposed to any number of non-sexual human needs people have. The motive is to get people to accept children have a sexuality because this would mean they have sexual needs, which would mean they have a right to fulfill these needs. . .or have others help them - which is what the pedophile lobby believes.

The WHO have adopted this theory on childhood sexuality from Belgium and the Netherlands and recommend it globally. It says so in their official literature. I was shocked. I have personally researched extreme child abuse(snuff films) in both those countries and they would be literally the last two places i would want a global sexual education program coming from. a netherland's minster of health named els borst was probably assassinated to cover up what happened to children in that country during the 1990s.

The trans-kids agenda is to normalise childhood sexuality. Because the only way a kid would know they are the wrong gender is if their sexuality informed them of this. And even then they would be gay not trans.
drstrangelove

Postby DrEvil » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:10 pm

I would really like some sources on your "transgender rights = pedophile rights" claim. It sounds an awful lot like moral panic talking points recycled from the gay rights debates a few decades back.

As for this:

The trans-kids agenda is to normalise childhood sexuality. Because the only way a kid would know they are the wrong gender is if their sexuality informed them of this. And even then they would be gay not trans.

I can't tell you how I know so don't ask, you can chose to believe me or not, but I know for a fact the bolded part is completely wrong. Also, transgender != gay.
DrEvil

Postby Harvey » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:30 pm

If it can't be explained, it's probably a matter of faith. Fair enough.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby drstrangelove » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:21 am

I would really like some sources on your "transgender rights = pedophile rights" claim.

I did not claim that. I claimed that the theory of trans-children is based on the theory that prepubescent children have a fully developed sexuality and thus have sexual needs.

gender identity is about fulfilling sexual needs. both gay and straight people retain their gender identity assigned to them at birth because it is useful to them in attracting members of the biological sex they are attracted to.

trans-people on the other hand reject this and it inhibits their ability to fulfill their needs, as only a small proportion of the gay/straight community are interested in relationships with transpeople. this is why transgender people often behave like incels. both suffer from the same inability to fulfill their sexual needs.

the popularisation of transgenderism has allowed some to fulfill these needs in other ways, such as through attention/fame or a "fight for civil rights" or even career progression within woke institutions. but for the most part transpeople are not happy people. they have high rates of suicide and mental illness. gay people never suffered from this affliction which is why my theory is - transpeople are gay people who reject being gay.

ironically, both religious conservatives and woke progressives now support conversion therapy.
drstrangelove

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion