Brooklyn subway shooting; cameras "not working".

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Brooklyn subway shooting; cameras "not working".

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:56 pm

@JeffWellsRigInt 5:05 pm. · 13. Apr. 2022

Drops credit card, known by FBI, said to have fired 33 shots.

Sounds on the level. Totally on the square.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQO52r_XsAkWN7i?format=jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/JeffWellsRigInt/sta ... 1221709831

The screenshot's from CBSNewYork.com.

More than 24 hours later, the BBC is going all-out to sell this yarn about malfunctioning cameras. Read the screed through carefully, though, and you'll see that it's all supposition and insinuation reported by the NYT and attributed to one anonymous "source". The headline is deliberately misleading. No official has actually gone on the record to state unambiguously that any of the cameras in that station were the least bit "faulty":

Brooklyn shooting: Faulty cameras hinder NYC subway gunman hunt

BBC, Published 47 minutes ago

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61096965
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Brooklyn subway shooting; cameras "not working".

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:23 pm

ffs, BBC "News"... In the first sentence, they claim to be reporting an established fact. In the very next sentence, they take it back:

The search for Mr James was complicated by malfunctioning cameras inside the subway station. Officials on Wednesday were working to determine whether one or multiple cameras at the station were broken.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61100179

They told us this Elusive Pimpernel dropped his credit card at the scene of the crime. Now they tell us he also dropped the key of his rented vehicle:

The suspected gunman was linked to the attack through a rented U-Haul van. The key to the van, rented in Philadelphia, was found at the scene.

Did he manage to keep his trousers on?
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:18 pm

Recurring themes in many of these incidents/attacks, eh? Credit card left behind calls to mind the pristne IDs of the alleged terrorists found amid the rubble on 911.

And the number 33. Again.

And the prior intel the FBI/agencies had on this suspect.
The convenience of the malfunctioning of specific cameras within range.

This can't be mere coincidence.

Either it's an op or a genuine incident with added red herrings thrown in (like the #33, etc) to lure in the 'conspiracy theorists' for some other ends. Perhaps in part to further discredit the soundness of any non-dominant theories.

Chaos and confusion, regardless. Key objectives.
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:28 pm

And I was just wondering what Jeffrey Epstein had been up to since his escape ...
stickdog99

Postby drstrangelove » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:01 pm

Belligerent Savant » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:18 pm wrote:.
or a genuine incident with added red herrings thrown in (like the #33, etc) to lure in the 'conspiracy theorists' for some other ends.

Seems like this to me. Has something to do with newscycle manipulation, beyond that who knows. It's obvious they at the very least encourage these acts. For instance, they never show people who run onto the field or court during a live sporting event because they know it is attention seeking behavior. Yet in the instance of something much worse than incentivising the disruption of sporting events, the deaths of people, they are hellbent on making sure that everyone in the English speaking world knows the name and face of spree killers.

WIth the amount of mental illness going round these days, it wouldn't be that difficult to trigger certain personality types remotely by manipulating computers or phones etc. This all sounds so fantastical to people(probably not here), but it's a real thing. Most people I know are hypnotised by the newscycle itself. I mean literally. I can have a conversation with them about how certain events aren't being covered honestly, and they'll agree in the moment, but it doesn't stick. They just forget and I'll come up against the same resistance the very next week.

Probably because there are two parts to the coverage of these events. The first is the event itself. The second is meta coverage of how the event is being interpreted. That is:
Week one:
"Gunman kills 8 in senseless subway murder"
Week two:
"FACTCHECK: No, the subway gunman wasn't working for the Illuminati."

They get week one. Speak with me. Then get week two, and think I was talking about the Illuminati. Which I might add, I do kind of believe have left a lasting legacy in what can be called 'information authorities' of the industrial era.

Seems they are trying to render society with a multiple personality order. The truth always being out there, somewhere, in some third alternative reality beyond the dialectic. Meaning that if you discover the truth, you can no longer function in the world, so just fall in line with the lies anyway. Smile and nod your way through life.

Big picture, maybe they want to show people chaos so they accept order in whatever form it is offered in. I mean, at some point, appeal to authority is actually appealing even to those who know better, if you can no longer function in the world because you can't even agree on the definition of the words used to discuss disagreements. It is very stressful and i understand why some just give up, consciously or not, and just bow down to the big black boot and call it god, just because the one thing they can know is true, is that it stomps you.
drstrangelove

Postby drstrangelove » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:25 pm

Actually, this makes much more practical sense:

Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Frank James Arrested, in Custody
James faces terrorism charge, is expected to appear Thursday in federal court

- https://www.wsj.com/articles/brooklyn-s ... 1649844816

Time to make those anti-terror laws more applicable to the domestic population. Also notice how they use his name twice in the title/byline.

James. Who was James? What were James' motivations? Why would James do this. We need to know more about James. What can we learn from James' story. I smell a documentary! Hey you! Yes you, angry person with no friends! Wanna be a star kid? No, Harvey Weinstein isn't going to rape you, that's the old showbiz. You just gotta do this one thing and we'll make a biopic about you!
drstrangelove

Postby Marionumber1 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:57 pm

Some information about the alleged perpetrator Frank R. James, which I believe raises some red flags for those who are interested in the potential Programmed to Kill-esque angle of events like these (Rolling Stone, "‘They Made Me More Dangerous Than Anyone Could Ever Fucking Imagine’", 2022/04/12):

[...]

In his videos — which number in the hundreds and feature titles such as “why we need more racial profiling,” “should the black woman be forcibly sterilized,” and “TO KILL OR NOT TO KILL” — James often rails against numerous racial and ethnic groups, including whites, Blacks, Jews and Latinos. He also compares people of color to “a bunch of turds in a toilet,” waiting to be “flushed” down the drain by society and implies that a race war between whites and Blacks is imminent.

“White people and Black people should not have any contact with each other,” he says in a March 23 video titled, “born in an insane asylum.” “Their anger is building up. Nothing can happen here differently than what happened over in Europe with the Jews. I want you to believe that that’s possible.”

In a March 2 video named “TOLD YOU SO,” James uses a news segment on recent subway attacks as a segue into an attack on Mayor Adams’ policies against crime and homelessness, seemingly implying that his struggles are a direct result of the failures of New York City social services.

“These are the people that was supposed to be helping me. They made me worse,” he says, gesturing to a computer screen opened to a photo file named “THEM HOSE,” which appears to display headshots of employees of New Jersey’s Bridgeway Behavioral Health Services — an organization James references in numerous videos. “They made me fucking worse. They made me more dangerous than I could ever — than anything, anyone could ever fucking imagine. These are the people that Eric Adams wants to send out to help the homeless and whatever the case may be. It ain’t gonna happen.”

James then goes on to describe the individuals as Adams’ “calvary,” before launching into a homophobic and anti-Semitic screed against the South Bronx Mental Health Council and Albert Einstein College of Medicine. “A bunch of fucking predators. A bunch of deviants. A bunch of psychopath and sociopathic fucking bitches,” he says. “They’re going to help you, Eric.”

[...]

His YouTube account has since been terminated, but many are reuploaded here: https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoMattPresents/videos
Marionumber1

Postby Grizzly » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:28 pm

"Shooter pulls out a gas mask with o2? train station fills with smoke.

If I wanted to initiate a bio-attack (not that I do, not really my thing), it might look a lot like this.

The random shooting victims bring in first responders for police/fire/ambulance, all exposed, all connected physically back to locations with sick people and first responders.

Prior to Russia attacking Ukraine, the labs were emptied/destroyed.

I sure hope that's just a smoke grenade."

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:08 am

So someone fired 33 bullets in a crowded subway train at morning rush hour in NYC. So the cops found a credit card and the keys to a rented vehicle, in the same bag as all the weapons, at the scene of the crime. So they knew within an hour who the culprit was.

There were also countless close eyewitnesses in the train (and some in the station), none of whom died or were even seriously injured. So how many of those eyewitnesses described the shooter to the police? Twenty? Thirty? More?

April 12, 2022
MTA Announces Joint $50,000 Reward with TWU Local 100 and New York City Police Foundation for Information on Brooklyn Shooting Suspect

[...]

Those with information on the suspect should call the NYPD Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). Police say the gunman is roughly 5’5” feet tall and 170 pounds.

https://apps.cio.ny.gov/apps/mediaconta ... 52514CA3F0

So who do they arrest? A man-mountain:

https://tinyurl.com/4rw9zvt9

TheAuthorities™ are just openly taking the piss now. In Year 3 of COUPVID, two decades after 9/11, they no longer give a damn about even minimal credibility. They feel confident they can get way with anything. Are they wrong?

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:38 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I see only two possibilities here.

Either:

1. They deliberately released a false description of the shooter as a man of average weight and considerably less than average height.

or:

2. The description was in fact accurate and they have deliberately framed the huge tall fat heavy man Frank James as the shooter while the real culprit (a lightweight shortarse) goes free.

A third possibilty can't yet be ruled out entirely: that the incident was entirely faked, a pure distraction, mere Terror Theatre, a spectacle concocted for the mass media. This might explain why no one was killed or even seriously injured. (Did any of those alleged 33 bullets even manage to break a window? I think we should be told.)

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby kelley » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:55 pm

Chocolate Rambo: Dumb Fuck Pt II
kelley

Return to General Discussion