The Global [Monkeypox] Pandemic of Autumn 2022

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Global [Monkeypox] Pandemic of Autumn 2022

Postby drstrangelove » Tue May 31, 2022 12:43 am

Biggest 1-day jump in cases brings total to 558.

Two biggest clusters are in UK with 179, and Spain with 120.

https://bnonews.com/monkeypox/
drstrangelove

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby drstrangelove » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:42 am

807 cases.
drstrangelove

Postby conniption » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:16 am

lol

Monkeypox Mania - Jun 1, 2022
Watch >>> https://odysee.com/Monkeypox-Mania---Ju ... b949096976

hipsterious
June 3rd, 2022

On behalf of BESOVEREIGN.com, The Way Forward presents a live summit to dissect and debunk the monkey business surrounding both monkeypox and the theory of pathogenic viruses at large.
With Dr. Mark Bailey, Dr. Sam Bailey, Dr. Kevin Corbett, Eric Coppolino, Dr. Tom Cowan, Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Christine Massey, Dr. Saeed Qureshi, Mike Stone, Dr. Amandha Vollmer and Alec Zeck.

Source: Alec Zeck, BESOVEREIGN.com
https://besovereign.com/the-way-forward ... deo_id=392
conniption

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:24 pm

CDC has raised their travel alert to an "Alert - Level 2, Practice Enhanced Precautions"

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/alert/monkeypox

Travelers should:
Avoid close contact with sick people, including those with skin lesions or genital lesions.
Avoid contact with dead or live wild animals such as small mammals including rodents (rats, squirrels) and non-human primates (monkeys, apes).
Avoid eating or preparing meat from wild game (bushmeat) or using products derived from wild animals from Africa (creams, lotions, powders).
Avoid contact with contaminated materials used by sick people (such as clothing, bedding, or materials used in healthcare settings) or that came into contact with infected animals.
Wear a mask. Wearing a mask can help protect you from many diseases, including monkeypox.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm looking forward to a year of making eye contact with total strangers while I ask them about genital lesions.

They also note that "Monkeypox is fatal in as many as 1 to 11% of people who become infected," a remarkable assertion considering we're at 1019 cases and zero deaths.

And, of course: "Prior vaccination against smallpox may provide protection against monkeypox." The three core principles of public health communication: Sell, sell, sell.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby drstrangelove » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:52 pm

we're still in that early phase of confusion where they can pick and choose between the old and new.

old monkey pox highly deadly but not very infectious.

new monkey pox is highly infectious(relative to old) but not very deadly(so far).

pick a little from column A and a little from column B and you got yourself a formidable threat on paper. which is all you need becasue because people don't read anymore. just turn the front page of newspapers into a picture book of grotesque disfigurement. the scariest thing is the looming justification for a response, which if we were to go back into restrictions would have to be significant. think "save the children" instead of grandma or internally controlled social isolation through fear of leprosy.

I don't think we'll go there. I think there will be a period of looming doom like February which everyone assumes will lead into a March 2020 repeat, but it never manifests. use it as yet another variable to confuse the economic landscape.
drstrangelove

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:51 pm

Serious question.

Is this all a pisstake?
Joe Hillshoist

Postby drstrangelove » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:58 pm

Hard to say. Everything's up in the air these days. Nothing is certain. Not even the definition of words, or even their arrangements. What I've just written may not even be a response to your comment Joe, if we can even agree it's a comment, and not say a picture drawn with lines that resemble what were formerly know as letters.

How are you going to function in an insane world Joe, if you yourself are sane?

Whether Monkeypox is a threat, or even if it really exists, isn't actually pertinent so long as it exists on spreadsheets. And the spreadsheets say 1233 cases: https://bnonews.com/monkeypox/.

The general rule has always been to stay away from the deep end of the conspiracy pool, but these days if you haven't been dragged into it attached to a cinderblock then you haven't really been asking the right questions. Or, you've done what any sane person would do. Stop following these things entirely and move on with your life.

The fact you're still here Joe means you aren't quite sane enough to move on.
drstrangelove

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:39 am

Another excellent succinct summary by Kit K., with links:

Jun 8, 2022
Monkeypox is following the Covid playbook step by step
Kit Knightly

https://off-guardian.org/2022/06/08/mon ... /#comments
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:28 am

drstrangelove » 09 Jun 2022 13:58 wrote:Hard to say. Everything's up in the air these days. Nothing is certain. Not even the definition of words, or even their arrangements. What I've just written may not even be a response to your comment Joe, if we can even agree it's a comment, and not say a picture drawn with lines that resemble what were formerly know as letters.

How are you going to function in an insane world Joe, if you yourself are sane?

Whether Monkeypox is a threat, or even if it really exists, isn't actually pertinent so long as it exists on spreadsheets. And the spreadsheets say 1233 cases: https://bnonews.com/monkeypox/.

The general rule has always been to stay away from the deep end of the conspiracy pool, but these days if you haven't been dragged into it attached to a cinderblock then you haven't really been asking the right questions. Or, you've done what any sane person would do. Stop following these things entirely and move on with your life.

The fact you're still here Joe means you aren't quite sane enough to move on.

This whole monkeypox thing is a bit of a poxy effort isn't it.

Its like cultural clickbait.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:42 am

Joe Hillshoist » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:51 pm wrote:Serious question.

Is this all a pisstake?

There is a corporate / institutional mechanism in place to profit off of this, so everyone involved with that would very much like it to be real, dangerous, the next big thing. They're going to have to wait in line, I think. Too many other agendas, domestic and international, are dominating the media / governance loop's collective attention right now.

I think it's highly probable that this iteration of Monkeypox will continue to spread, especially considering the demographics and mechanisms involved, but without some serious testing tomfoolery or 2020-grade media coordination, this will never get much traction. Possible angles here would include making this an ACT UP style "equity" issue, ie, "this is only being ignored because it affects LQBTQIA" but that would require a death count to be effective. The other major path dependency wrinkle would be whether DNC decides they need this to restrict in-person voting (and vote counting) but they already have the fall wave of nCoV coming in for that.

When Americans are whumped by inflation, saturated in gun control propaganda, saturated in NATO propaganda, and still dying of/with covid any given week, Monkeypox lesions will never move the dial.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:12 pm

Emphasis added:

MacCruiskeen » Sat May 21, 2022 8:15 pm wrote:"COVID-19" was a balls-out scary sciencey-sounding name, like the title of a Hollywood blockbuster, so it worked its magic instantly on people who had been primed by decades of trashy sci-fi. CO-vid NineTEEN, DA-da, da-DA!, all-caps and numerals, science-y as fuck, woah! Just saying it made even the wimpiest guys feel tough, knowledgable, responsible, brave, and impeccably science-y, protagonists of their own movie, like Matt Damon on Mars. It was one small step from there to "Wear a fucking mask" and "Stay the fuck home", (Real men cover their faces and hide indoors and say "fuck".)

"Monkeypox" simply won't do the trick . The name is just too daft, too cissy, too titter-inducing. "Snail Flu".

They're going to have to come up with something else, and they will.

("ALPHA-707"?)

I don't like to say it, but I told you so. (I'm gonna be the most prescient guy in the concentration camp National Health Security Agency's Long-Term Quarantine Unit. It'll be great. I'll feel so vindicated.)

@JeffWellsRigInt 7:40 pm. · 14 June 2022

"If you're in marketing...." Bill Hicks.

WHO looks to rename monkeypox to make clear virus is not African
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/who ... ot-african

https://twitter.com/JeffWellsRigInt/sta ... 0094424065

"...to make clear virus is not African". What?

What?
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:10 pm

Seems this was missed, so here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E6cD-VWhQY
Iamwhomiam

Postby drstrangelove » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:00 pm

MacCruiskeen » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:12 pm wrote:

What?

cancel culture is nowhere to be found when you really need it.
drstrangelove

Postby Grizzly » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:39 pm

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:42 am

MacCruiskeen » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:12 pm wrote:Emphasis added:

MacCruiskeen » Sat May 21, 2022 8:15 pm wrote:"COVID-19" was a balls-out scary sciencey-sounding name, like the title of a Hollywood blockbuster, so it worked its magic instantly on people who had been primed by decades of trashy sci-fi. CO-vid NineTEEN, DA-da, da-DA!, all-caps and numerals, science-y as fuck, woah! Just saying it made even the wimpiest guys feel tough, knowledgable, responsible, brave, and impeccably science-y, protagonists of their own movie, like Matt Damon on Mars. It was one small step from there to "Wear a fucking mask" and "Stay the fuck home", (Real men cover their faces and hide indoors and say "fuck".)

"Monkeypox" simply won't do the trick . The name is just too daft, too cissy, too titter-inducing. "Snail Flu".

They're going to have to come up with something else, and they will.

("ALPHA-707"?)

I don't like to say it, but I told you so. (I'm gonna be the most prescient guy in the concentration camp National Health Security Agency's Long-Term Quarantine Unit. It'll be great. I'll feel so vindicated.)

@JeffWellsRigInt 7:40 pm. · 14 June 2022

"If you're in marketing...." Bill Hicks.

WHO looks to rename monkeypox to make clear virus is not African
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/who ... ot-african

https://twitter.com/JeffWellsRigInt/sta ... 0094424065

What?

Do you have any actual earthly idea where the terms "COVID-19," "SARS-CoV-2" or "novel coronavirus" come from, or are you just spewing word vomit like a bad Alex Jones impression claiming the etymology is because it is a "balls-out scary, sciencey sounding name" and you think that's the actual real-world answer and not a simpler, less dramatic explanation easily available by simple research?
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion