Did they go after Assange for leaking the Dutroux dossier?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Did they go after Assange for leaking the Dutroux dossier?

Postby drstrangelove » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:55 am

The international arrest warrant for Julian Assange was issued on November 17 2010, a date which marked the beginning of the end for him. If it can be assumed they went after Assange for a wikileaks release prior to this date, that only leaves a few possibilities. The US diplomatic cables were released on the 28th of November 2010, and i suppose it has been argued they preemptively went after Assange for this.

In April 2010 wikileaks released the collateral murder video, followed up in October 2010 with the Iraq war logs. Evidence of what people already knew. Not to minimize it, but i wouldn't classify it as the kind of exposé that rattles the upper echelons of the power pyramid, who in fact rely on this sort of stuff to keep the military institutions beneath them inline in a sort of hedge against a Caesar-like situation.

The wikileaks releases prior 2010 were also rather tame. That is, except for an unredacted dossier compiled by investigators during the trial of Marc Dutroux in 2004, which wikileaks released in April 2009. It names all the financial oligarchs, politicians, magistrates etc. and the things in which they were involved. The details of which read like spec script for Salo:120 days of sodom. An Italian adaptation of a Marques de Sade novel where four heads of the pillar institutions of society, these being a Bishop, a Magistrate, a Duke, and a President; torture, rape and murder a group of kidnapped teenagers at a palatial estate. The director, Pier Paolo Pasolini, had decided to the dress the palace guards in the uniforms of the Decima Flottiglia MAS, which had been a ww2 Navy regiment commanded by Junio Valerio Borghese, a member of the Borghese family known as one among the Black Nobility. Pasolini was horrifically murdered three weeks before the films release. Reels of the film had gone missing and he had apparently met with a group demanding money in exchange for them. His body had been found partially burnt on a beach, his bones had been broken and his testicles smashed with a metal bar. Perhaps an indication Pasolini’s art had imitated reality a little too much.

I have a feeling this is ultimately why Assange ended up beneath the old bailey. Which is of course located in the City of London, not to be confused with London city.
And who knows what happened to him down there. Though I can probably guess.
drstrangelove

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Did they go after Assange for leaking the Dutroux dossie

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:24 am

drstrangelove » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:55 am wrote:In April 2010 wikileaks released the collateral murder video, followed up in October 2010 with the Iraq war logs. Evidence of what people already knew. Not to minimize it, but i wouldn't classify it as the kind of exposé that rattles the upper echelons of the power pyramid, who in fact rely on this sort of stuff to keep the military institutions beneath them inline in a sort of hedge against a Caesar-like situation.

This is all an interesting line of inquiry but the above is kind of hard to get past, no matter what readers might think of the rest of your speculation. The narrative that footage of some journalists getting smoked on a street in Baghdad represented such a dire threat that the State Dept / DOD complex had to mobilize is tissue paper, a joke. That it should keep getting repeated and invoked a decade later makes it all the more suspect.

Of interest: November 2010 is when Bank of America was soliciting proposals to attack Wikileaks, due to their internal concerns about documents WL may have held. They reached out to HBGary and Palantir, among (many) others, through the "Team Themis" paper front.

It might also be helpful to look into what was happening at Wau Holland during the 2008-2010 era.

Wikileaks, as a functional system and entity, has been completely dead since October of last year. While it's an impressively thorough example being made, I'm more impressed by how long it took to actually kill.

Since the Panama Papers leak, it's been wild to watch the US security establishment creating their own "journalism" targeting the money laundering apparatus of regime enemies, all hijacking the same "P****** Papers" alliteration: Paradise and Pandora, so far. Presumably Purgatorio is next.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby drstrangelove » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:14 pm

While Wikileaks released the x-dossier(a summary version in french as opposed to dutch) in April 2009, turns out it was silently uploaded with no media event and the fact they had done this wasn't reported on or brought to the attention of Belgium authorities until August 2010. Very little coverage of this unsurprisingly.

Article from 25 August 2010.
The recent publication of secret documents on Wikileaks is causing trouble in Belgium: Sensitive investigative files from the case of the convicted child molester Marc Dutroux have been uploaded to the disclosure portal. Liège Attorney General Cédric Visart de Bocarmé told Belgian broadcaster RTBF on Wednesday that he was "unhappy because the documents come from trial files that are still classified".

- https://www.sueddeutsche.de/digital/dut ... r-1.992294 (google translated)

Another from August 26 2010.
“The material, compiled by prosecutors ahead of Dutroux’ trial in 2004, has actually been on the WikiLeaks website since April 17, 2009, but its presence was only reported Tuesday by Belgian media.”

- https://mybroadband.co.za/news/internet ... ssier.html

Days later on August 30 2010 Assange was first questioned by Swedish police regarding the rape charges. The very first criminal investigation brought against him.

Charges stem from complaints of the two women both made on August 20th together. Woman A arranged for Assange to visit Sweden and stay at her flat where they had sex. Woman A then introduced Assange to woman B, who invited him to stay at her flat where they had sex. Both women then report rapes of identical detail.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20161209213 ... nge-sweden
drstrangelove

Postby Harvey » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:59 pm

Keen observations. Your researches have given you a very interesting perspepctive. Although you'll find that no charges were ever brought against Assange by Sweden, rape nor anything else. He was wanted for questioning, never charged. Which I think helps support your case.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Grizzly » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:18 pm

^^^
I very much agree with Harvey here! re drstrangelove

Keen observations. Your researches have given you a very interesting perspepctive. Although you'll find that no charges were ever brought against Assange by Sweden, rape nor anything else. He was wanted for questioning, never charged. Which I think helps support your case.

Also worth a read...
Why the Media Fear Julian Assange
https://consortiumnews.com/2023/02/01/why-the-media-fears-julian-assange/

again sooo many threads seem to fade into the other this can't be coincidence*

*No, the spelling is not a mistake. Dance a mad dervish whirl of coincidence and synchronicity
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:17 am

I'll put it here, since it's such an interesting thread and the more I think about it... the more I think you alone have adequately explained the full actions of the entirety of Britain's so called 'elites' toward Assange. He hit them where they are most vulnerable, their unmentionable, unspeakable secret. Across the world it appears we are governed by murderous paedophiles who very likely instruct their own children in savagery through the blood of the populace, exactly as they 'blood' their children during their other consuming passion, fox hunting. They inculcate murderous savagery where it did not exist before. They create rulers. For them it's not just pleasure, it's the production line for the inheritors of society.

Their entire house must be burned down. But I haven't the slightest fucking idea how, except to continue to speak the truth about them. At least Assange tried and was extraordinarily effective for a while, which is more than can said for any of his critics.

A word from one great Australian, on behalf of another.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/john-pilger-betrayers-julian-assange/283959/

John Pilger: The Betrayers of Julian Assange

I have known Julian Assange since I first interviewed him in London in 2010. I immediately liked his dry, dark sense of humour, often dispensed with an infectious giggle. He is a proud outsider: sharp and thoughtful. We have become friends, and I have sat in many courtrooms listening to the tribunes of the state try to silence him and his moral revolution in journalism.

My own high point was when a judge in the Royal Courts of Justice leaned across his bench and growled at me: ‘You are just a peripatetic Australian like Assange.’ My name was on a list of volunteers to stand bail for Julian, and this judge spotted me as the one who had reported his role in the notorious case of the expelled Chagos Islanders. Unintentionally, he delivered me a compliment.

I saw Julian in Belmarsh not long ago. We talked about books and the oppressive idiocy of the prison: the happy-clappy slogans on the walls, the petty punishments; they still won’t let him use the gym. He must exercise alone in a cage-like area where there is sign that warns about keeping off the grass. But there is no grass. We laughed; for a brief moment, some things didn’t seem too bad.

The laughter is a shield, of course. When the prison guards began to jangle their keys, as they like to do, indicating our time was up, he fell quiet. As I left the room he held his fist high and clenched as he always does. He is the embodiment of courage.

Those who are the antithesis of Julian: in whom courage is unheard of, along with principle and honour, stand between him and freedom. I am not referring to the Mafia regime in Washington whose pursuit of a good man is meant as a warning to us all, but rather to those who still claim to run a just democracy in Australia.

Anthony Albanese was mouthing his favourite platitude, ‘enough is enough’ long before he was elected prime minister of Australia last year. He gave many of us precious hope, including Julian’s family. As prime minister he added weasel words about ‘not sympathising’ with what Julian had done. Apparently we had to understand his need to cover his appropriated posteria in case Washington called him to order.

We knew it would take exceptional political if not moral courage for Albanese to stand up in the Australian Parliament — the same Parliament that will disport itself before Joe Biden in May — and say:

‘As prime minister, it is my government’s responsibility to bring home an Australian citizen who is clearly the victim of a great, vindictive injustice: a man who has been persecuted for the kind of journalism that is a true public service, a man who has not lied, or deceived — like so many of his counterfeit in the media, but has told people the truth about how the world is run.’

‘I call on the United States,’ a courageous and moral Prime Minister Albanese might say, ‘to withdraw its extradition application: to end the malign farce that has stained Britain’s once admired courts of justice and to allow the release of Julian Assange unconditionally to his family. For Julian to remain in his cell at Belmarsh is an act of torture, as the United Nations Raporteur has called it. It is how a dictatorship behaves.’

Alas, my daydream about Australia doing right by Julian has reached its limits. The teasing of hope by Albanese is now close to a betrayal for which the historical memory will not forget him, and many will not forgive him. What, then, is he waiting for?

Remember that Julian was granted political asylum by the Ecuadorean government in 2013 largely because his own government had abandoned him. That alone ought to bring shame on those responsible: namely the Labor government of Julia Gillard.

So eager was Gillard to collude with the Americans in shutting down WikiLeaks for its truth telling that she wanted the Australian Federal Police to arrest Assange and take away his passport for what she called his ‘illegal’ publishing. The AFP pointed out that they had no such powers: Assange had committed no crime.

It is as if you can measure Australia’s extraordinary surrender of sovereignty by the way it treats Julian Assange. Gillard’s pantomime grovelling to both houses of the US Congress is cringing theatre on YouTube. Australia, she repeated, was America’s ‘great mate’. Or was it ‘little mate’?

Her foreign minister was Bob Carr, another Labor machine politician whom WikiLeaks exposed as an American informant, one of Washington’s useful boys in Australia. In his published diaries, Carr boasted knowing Henry Kissinger; indeed the Great Warmonger invited the foreign minister to go camping in the California woods, we learn.

Australian governments have repeatedly claimed that Julian has received full consular support, which is his right. When his lawyer Gareth Peirce and I met the Australian consul general in London, Ken Pascoe, I asked him, ‘What do you know of the Assange case.’

‘Just what I read in the papers,’ he replied with a laugh.

Today, Prime Minister Albanese is preparing this country for a ridiculous American-led war with China. Billions of dollars are to be spent on a war machine of submarines, fighter jets and missiles that can reach China. Salivating war mongering by ‘experts’ on the country’s oldest newspaper, the Sydney Morning Herald, and the Melbourne Age is a national embarrassment, or ought to be. Australia is a country with no enemies and China is its biggest trading partner.

This deranged servility to aggression is laid out in an extraordinary document called the US-Australia Force Posture Agreement. This states that American troops have ‘exclusive control over the access to [and] use of’ armaments and material that can be used in Australia in an aggressive war.

This almost certainly includes nuclear weapons. Albanese’s foreign minister, Penny Wong, ‘respects’ America on this, but clearly has no respect for Australians’ right to know.

Such obsequiousness was always there — not untypical of a settler nation that still has not made peace with the Indigenous origins and owners of where they live — but now it is dangerous.

China as the Yellow Peril fits Australia’s history of racism like a glove. However, there is another enemy they don’t talk about. It is us, the public. It is our right to know. And our right to say no.

Since 2001, some 82 laws have been enacted in Australia to take away tenuous rights of expression and dissent and protect the cold war paranoia of an increasingly secret state, in which the head of the main intelligence agency, ASIO, lectures on the disciplines of ‘Australian values’. There are secret courts and secret evidence, and secret miscarriages of justice. Australia is said to be an inspiration for the master across the Pacific.

Bernard Collaery, David McBride and Julian Assange — deeply moral men who told the truth – are the enemies and victims of this paranoia. They, not Edwardian soldiers who marched for the King, are our true national heroes.

On Julian Assange, the Prime Minister has two faces. One face teases us with hope of his intervention with Biden that will lead to Julian’s freedom. The other face ingratiates itself with ‘POTUS’ and allows the Americans to do what they want with its vassal: to lay down targets that could result in catastrophe for all of us.

Will Albanese back Australia or Washington on Julian Assange? If he is ‘sincere’, as the more do-eyed Labor Party supporters say, what is he waiting for? If he fails to secure Julian’s release, Australia will cease to be sovereign. We will be little Americans. Official.

This is not about the survival of a free press. There is no longer a free press. There are refuges in the samizdat, such as this site. The paramount issue is justice and our most precious human right: to be free.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby drstrangelove » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:55 am

It should be noted Assange had the US Diplomatic cables leak by early 2010 as well. But that doesn't change the thesis as they contained the pizzagate emails, emails between Hillary Clinton and Lynn Forrester de Rothschild etc.

You can get away with journalism so long as you filter it through outlets whose lawyers work for "sound" firms. Assange aired the business of managerial pedophiles on both the left(pizzagate) and right(dutroux).
drstrangelove

Postby guruilla » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:29 am

Interesting - first I heard of Wikileaks & Dutroux papers, & I presume I am in the majority; does that strengthen the OP hypothesis or weaken it?
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby Grizzly » Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:11 am

Final Blow to Eviscerated Antiwar Movement
A concerted effort to silence critics is plainly obvious with the imprisonment and psychological torture of Julian Assange.

https://kurtnimmo.substack.com/p/final-blow-to-eviscerated-antiwar

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby drstrangelove » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:56 pm

been going through X-dossier and thought i'd share some excerpts related to SRA & DID. the document is a French translation of Flemish I've then plugged passages from into google translate. I do not believe anything of substance is lost in translation.

HEARING of X2 - CASTIAUX Olivier
In 1984 she became the mistress of CASTAUX Olivier while continuing her relationship with KAREL
CASTIAUX has never penetrated X2 - only caresses
Description of the CASTIAUX house
THERE was a book of Chinese astrology with a suggestive cover
The DASSONVILLE couple Carine and Emmanuel had the same
The DASSONVILLES practice witchcraft
CARINE knows the PSC and VDB
She met them in connection with the death of SANTINI
X2 was hypnotized by them and had her neck, arms and thighs pierced with needles
According to CASTIAUX X2 was a witch in a previous life (presence on her body of three beauty points in triplet)
PR DEPRETRE was in love with X2
X2 had to deliver the mail from DEPRETRE to CASTIAUX
In 1987: dinner with X2 CASTIAUX and BAYENS and DE LA CHEVALERIE (two magistrates)
BAYENS says that during a meal of the OPUS DEI at the ChâteauDON JOLBERT children performed oral sex on the guests under the table
The castle has been put under surveillance by Patrick DENIS (PJ NIVELLES) who has the list of members
In summer 88: CASTIAUX and X2 travel to FRANCE - X2 returns alone after 10 days During this stay CASTIAUX meets in FRANCE Wilfried MARTENS CASTIAUX also meets a Gd or policeman from NIVELLES

- 466 16/01/97

HEARING of THOMA Jacques
He is very scared
He was Treasurer of Young PSC
He frequented Michel DEWOLF a lot - Philippe SALA and Jean-Paul DUMONT They tried to direct THOMA towards OPUS DEI which was the NEC PLUS ULTRA for them
Under the pretext of initiation tests at OPUS DEI he was taken to Black Masses with sexual acts
He mentions the presence of young girls from Eastern countries (13-14 years old)
In 1986 after a drunken political meeting he went with SALA and DEWOLF to a meeting which they announced was spicy
On the spot he was drugged before being brought to a room with people masked and dressed in black djellabas
Participants drank blood
He was put in the presence of a naked little girl lying on an altar - she was dead (12 years old) He wanted to leave but was drugged again
He woke up the next day in his car

He left the party and made a statement to the BSR CHARLEROI
Money intended for the PSC was laundered in German casinos by DUMONT THOMA sent GD UCCLE photos of places where child trafficking from the East takes place (Italian restaurant av. Charlequint)
He gave the identity of a Romanian
THOMA feels strongly threatened and speaks of damage to his vehicle

- 466 16/01/97

DUTIES TO BE PERFORMED FOLLOWING FIRST TRI IN NEUFCHATEAU 24/08 PERQUI rue de Rubignies
Letter from DUTROUX to JI LORENT authorizing MARTIN to reside on Rt. de Philippeville during his detention
Has the move been made?
Note that JULIE and MELISSA must have been at the address at that time
Links between hypnosis equipment and abduction of OOSTENDE --------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -- PERQUI rue des Hayettes - DIAKOSTA
Lock of hair to send to INC

- 112.553 24/08

SEARCH MARTIN Michelle - rue de RUBIGNIES 43-45 Assistance to the BSR THUIN
XX IDS
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
X
X X X X XX
Seizure :
hypnosis equipment
DEMA INTERNATIONAL envelope
plastic bag with pieces of rope
swifts
surgical retractors
ALVITYL (50 dragees)
OESTROGEL
vaginal probes
vaseline jar
Tazille 42 black jeans
ARGENTA bank card 01128523 account 979
3848463-90 (DUTROUX) a Walloon Region keyring
document written in a foreign language and
translation and mention "DAMIEN??"
doc Urbain FLORIS tel 41.43.77
BRION garage business card tel 30.60.90 sémadigit 018/56.54.01 with last call
075/62.85.47 dirty plaster
two padlocks with three keys
plastic bag with dozens of keys and
keychain
X Extract account 271-0129632-72 (MARTIN) two checks from this account
X two check account 271-0123957-23 (PUERS Henriette)
X an ARGENTA check 979-3848463-90 (DUTROUX) X a current account statement 979-1320829-82
X a GOLDEN card mention 979-7773311-27
X a mention 083-1058503-42 (DUTROUX)
doc RENAULT TRAFIC FRR-672

- 101.037 L68 MAR 16/08

DIAKOSTA HEARING
Rectified statement of this day ?????
During his second trip with DUTROUX he was interested in a gypsy at a gas pump
He is presented with a photo taken from a K7 (naked girl lying on a bed)
This is YANKA MAKOVA
EMILIA told him that EVA was hypnotized by DUTROUX
EVA believes she was raped (summer 94)
When DIAKOSTA went av. of Philippeville, it took a long time for DUTROUX to open
Always light upstairs
Explanation on various car photos
He knows JANSSENS and LETELLIER for tire trade
He knows PEDRO: Spanish
First time with DUTROUX in SLOVAKIA in the spring of 94
EMILIA's father made a pit in DUTROUX's garage at SARS
IT does not have a stamp for each passage through SLOVAKIA customs
Never traveled to BELGIUM with DUTROUX
He did his work at his house alone except for his two neighbors
Presentation of photos taken from a video film
Second DIAKOSTA-DUTROUX trip to SLOVAKIA
He recongnizes :
EMILIA - MICHALKA - VANDA - SACHKA MARTINA -
TOPOLCANY ice rink
He put DUTROUX in touch with a person named
CHRISTIAN de MARCHIENNE/PONT and with LETELLIER (parts for the CX de LETELLIER)

- 100.250 24/08/96
drstrangelove

Postby drstrangelove » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:06 pm

For context, I'll add this section from an article I've written on the Dutroux case.

For instance, in the hours before they were kidnapped by Marc Dutroux, An Marchal and Eefje Lambrecks had attended the performance of a hypnotist named Rasti Rostelli.

"On the evening of the kidnapping, An and her girlfriend Eefje Lambrecks, who was also murdered by Dutroux, had attended a Rostelli hypnosis show in Blankenberge on the coast in August 1995. Father Marchal initially insisted on Rostelli coming as a witness, because he thought that the girls were still lured by Dutroux under the influence of hypnosis. He also bases this on statements made by friends of An and Eefje, who were on holiday with the girls on the Belgian coast at the time of the kidnapping. According to a friend, who testified in court in Arlon on Tuesday, An “was a tigress when attacked; she would never just go along with a type of Dutroux'. This strengthens Quirynen's conviction that the girls must have been confused or weakened by the hypnosis.
Other friends of the two girls, who had previously been hypnotized, also reported fatigue. An had scolded those friends because they had hitchhiked back from the hypnosis evening to their residence on the coast. 'An would never hitchhike herself', says a friend of the girls. Father Marchal concluded earlier that the show must have confused the girls so much that they just hitched a ride with Dutroux.
However, a Rostelli technical assistant, who was due to appear in court on Tuesday, said the shows "posed no danger whatsoever". The court psychiatrist Deberdt will testify later. He previously stated that participants in a hypnosis show usually return to full consciousness after ten minutes. The jury may also get to see recordings of the show in Blankenberge later.
Rostelli had put the two girls under hypnosis. Both were on stage in Blankenberge for almost two hours. The similarly hypnotized friends say it took them hours to fully recover from the hypnosis."
Rasti Rostelli no witness at Dutroux trial', deVolksran, April 6 2004 (english translation via google)

The performance had been recorded and was described in a Dutch magazine article critical of Rasti Rostelli's techniques.

"Eefje shrinks and remains lying on stage. An runs away screaming and has to be brought back by an assistant. He speaks to her a little later in his lingering, compelling voice: 'You are going to feel everything I do with this doll in your body.' Rostelli smiles his sadistic smile. He hammers the head of the rag doll with a hammer. He puts a stick between the buttocks and kisses the cloth lips. An puts two hands in front of her face and screams something unintelligible. Nobody laughs. He lets An sleep for the rest of the show.
He tells Eefje that she must seduce him. Giggling, she asks Rostelli, "Are you coming to the beach?" Nice and romantic.' Now the audience is laughing. After the show, the security video camera records how An and Eefje wander around the casino in a daze. An eats from an imaginary lemon. Eve rubs her eyes. The same night they probably fall into the hands of child rapist Marc Dutroux."

'What he(Rostelli) is doing is simply irresponsible,' says Johan Vanderlinden of the Association for Autogenic Training and Hypnotherapy. "His methods always run the risk of resurfacing past trauma and people who have been hypnotized going home emotionally confused." According to psychologist Piet Vroon, it is not yet really clear what happens in the brain during hypnosis. “One says it's pure role play, with the hypnotized playing along; others believe it goes further.' Vroon believes that hypnotists should at least study their professional literature carefully. Hypnosis as entertainment is playing with fire. It's just not clear what kind of fire is being played with.'"
'Rasti rostelli', De Groene Amsterdammer, August 21 1996 (english translation vis google)
Marc Dutroux had induced similar conditions in the two girls rescued from his basement.

"The Belgian investigating judge who ordered Marc Dutroux's arrest in August 1996 described yesterday how two young girls hid from their rescuers and embraced their torturer when they were freed."

"When Dutroux escorted police to the specially-built cellar where Sabine and Laetitia were held, they "didn't want to come out" and tried to hide from their rescuers, Connerotte said. They thanked Dutroux. It was absolutely terrible. They kissed him. That shows how much he had conditioned them," he said."
'Girls believed Dutroux was protecting them, says judge', The Age(Melbourne, Australia), March 5 2004

It's possible Dutroux had been at Rasti Rostelli's show and upon seeing An and Eefje's suseptability to hypnosis targeted them afterwards. As one of Dutroux's accomplices explained:

"[One day] I asked him why they [An and Eefje] were still with him even though he claimed he had an order. He told me that the people who had placed the order had come, but that they weren't interested in them... Dutroux explained me that he conditioned the girls to be obedient and submissive when they arrived at customers..."
'Het Dossier Nihoul: De knoop in het proces-Dutroux' ('The Nihoul Dossier: The knot in the Dutroux trial'), 2004, Herwig Lerouge, p. 72-73. via https://isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-doss ... ir#28(NOTE: secondary source used)

- https://thehotstar.net/eyeofthechickenhawk.html

George Estabrooks also notes somewhere in his mail correspondence released through FOIA how receptive the Catholic Church had been to hypnotherapy before it became a recognized technique.
drstrangelove

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:59 am

This is incredibly important detail, thank you so much.

Hypnosis and the Placebo Effect are a fascinating study in the human psychiatry of denial, it has always stunned me how "skeptics" can invoke both as magic words to dispel unpleasant thoughts, yet they never examine what those words really imply for them, their lives, and their agency over it all.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby drstrangelove » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:24 pm

the skeptic is controlled by the power of taboo. they fear sounding unhinged or being considered of unsound mind. if you can actually get them to say what they believe, rather than what they don't, the spell is broken because you've made them sound ridiculous.
drstrangelove

Postby Grizzly » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:50 pm

^^^^

Beautiful. :thumbsup

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:22 pm

speaking of pedo's... I just stumbled across this..

anything for art!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-strong-reactions-12-old-041500434.html?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Return to General Discussion