Re: Ohio Derailment - TOXINS Dispersed.

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:10 pm

DrEvil » 16 Feb 2023 02:21 wrote:Aerial view:

Where did that come from? Thanks.
stickdog99

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:53 pm

Harvey » 16 Feb 2023 01:03 wrote:I know that nobody wants to hear it.

We're dealing with mass murderers with limited imagination, unlimited ambition and unlimited resources. You're all fucked. Unless you realise that. You and your families and all the perpetrators you work for are almost identical in culpability to me and everyone else. That is to say we're all innocents compared to the bastards controlling all of this. The real shit heads own the joint, and none of the 99.9% of the rest of us are anything like them, despite the fact that many of us are shitheads also. Unite or die. Learn who your real enemy is or continue to hate all the wrong targets and die. I've said more than a few times, we're at war, but those we are at war against have the power to declare war to disguise the fact of their war crimes against all of us. Russians are not at war with Ukrainians. Nor are Israeli's at war with Palestinians. We are at war with ourselves because the bastards with power designed it that way.

Please. Sleepwalkers. Wake up. I'm so tired of trying to see it all for you. Many others are also tired. Wake up. It's too late not to. Please.

Yep.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:57 pm

It's impossible not to notice that these are the exact same people who you believed had your and your family's health at heart when they threatened all of you into getting all of those mandatory injections.
stickdog99

Postby DrEvil » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:15 am

stickdog99 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:10 am wrote:
DrEvil » 16 Feb 2023 02:21 wrote:Aerial view:

Where did that come from? Thanks.

Someone posted it on Reddit. Not sure what the original source is.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/ ... near_east/
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Grizzly » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:13 pm

Aaron Mate's standing in for "far right wing pothead", Jimmy Dore...

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:19 pm

John D
@RedWingGrips

BREAKING: Bill Gates, Greta Thunberg, and other activists have just arrived in Eastern Ohio to deliver fresh food and drinking water to residents affected by the environmental disaster.

Just kidding.

The Climate Cult is a scam. All they care about is money, control, and power.

8:47 AM · Feb 17, 2023

Boston Brahmout
@brahmout
·
Replying to @SecretSunBlog

East Palestine has me freaked out. It shows how the environmental movement of the 70's was about citizens calling govt and corporations to account while the current climate agenda is a self serving judo flip about govt and corporations controlling citizens.

---------------------------------

There remain a few investigative journalists out there. Jeremy is one:
@loffredojeremy

Independent toxicologists (not Norfolk Southern toxicologists) told this woman that her home was not safe to live in. Norfolk Southern told her that she could leave her house and they’d pay her rent.

“If it’s not safe for me to be going home nobody should be going home..”

[VIDEO AT LINK]

https://twitter.com/loffredojeremy/stat ... 84801?s=20

@loffredojeremy
·
Feb 14

While East Palestine residents are being told by Norfolk Southern and Ohio officials that everything is safe after the toxic “controlled release” — I’m here and witnessing creeks filled with dead frogs and fish.
[VIDEO AT LINK]

https://twitter.com/loffredojeremy/stat ... 27264?s=20

@loffredojeremy
·
Feb 15

Here is East Palestine welcome sign. The same corporation that’s responsible for the toxic disaster & has billions to lose — is the corporation taking on the task of checking to see if there are carcinogenic toxins inside every East Palestine house.

https://twitter.com/loffredojeremy/stat ... 43176?s=20

Also this, as added consideration:

@_whitneywebb

Important to note - if the land + water around you is completely poisoned, you don't get to opt out of the "smart city" model coming down the pike.
Interesting, then, that the big MSM voices who frame "smart cities" as necessary to "save the planet" don't give a sh*t about this.

MSM and politicians seem to think that CO2 is more of a short-term environmental threat to the US than a literal deadly chemical Chernobyl event. That should be a sign to start thinking critically about what we are being told/sold regarding environmental policy.

@ak_stine
·
Feb 15
Replying to @_whitneywebb

The whole narrative was switched from "pollution" to the "climate".

We no longer have environmental activist, we just have climate warriors like
@GretaThunberg & her domestic ilk @ProtectWinters

None of these voices R speaking out on the Ohio disaster...

#Hypocrisy

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status ... 82753?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Grizzly » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:30 pm

Jumping the shark? Maybe....

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby DrEvil » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:34 pm

John D
@RedWingGrips

BREAKING: Bill Gates, Greta Thunberg, and other activists have just arrived in Eastern Ohio to deliver fresh food and drinking water to residents affected by the environmental disaster.

Just kidding.

So Greta Thunberg's failure to show up in person on the other side of the planet when your corrupt rail companies and government agencies fuck up means she's part of a scam?

Does it help that she was tweeting about it five days ago?
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby drstrangelove » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:02 pm

I've been looking for quaint online communities from the surrounding areas, local farmers or something, to try and get a read on things. No luck as yet. I have feeling facebook or telegram would probably be the best platform given demographics. There was guy called iceagefarmer covering attacks on the food supply but he's gone silent or a while now. He was linked in with the organic farming community across the united states.

He lists online resources/contacts for this community in this telegram channel. haven't gone through them: https://t.me/s/iaf_resources
drstrangelove

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:22 pm

DrEvil » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:34 pm wrote:
John D
@RedWingGrips

Just kidding.

So Greta Thunberg's failure to show up in person on the other side of the planet when your corrupt rail companies and government agencies fuck up means she's part of a scam?

Does it help that she was tweeting about it five days ago?

I don't subscribe to the framing in the above tweet -- climate fluctuations occur, and data indicates it's occurring now, for a variety of reasons -- but Greta is indeed a product. Her platform, and reach, is not without support from those with deep pockets.

When you find yourself in-line with Gates and WEF-like sentiment, it's time to pause and reflect. Clearly. Has she ever publicly raised any flags or opposition to the Gates/WEF agendas?

No one here still believes Greta is genuine... right? Or am i foolish to suppose this, even here?

In any event, this is straying from the purpose of this thread -- Greta can be discussed in the "EcoFascism" thread.

----------------------------

To increase their revenue, Norfolk Southern Corporation executives deliberately classified a 50-car freight train carrying vinyl chloride as non-hazardous. To increase their revenue, Norfolk Southern executives lobbied against federal safety rules for freight trains, including a requirement to update Civil War-era braking systems. Meanwhile, Norfolk Southern paid their executives millions and spent billions on stock buybacks while slashing thousands of jobs. As AP reported, "Federal investigators say the cause of the derailment was a mechanical issue with a rail car axle."

Norfolk Southern Corporation made $12.745 billion in 2022 –– a 15% increase from 2021. While Norfolk Southern executives pocketed an extra $3.4 to $13 million, their railworkers have exactly zero paid sick days and are denied their Constitutional right to strike.

And now, thanks to this week's "accident" a massive death plume spanning multiple counties in Ohio and Pennsylvania is raining down hydrochloric acid on the people, plants, and animals in the area.

The poor maintenance that likely caused the #NorfolkSouthern derailment in Ohio is one of many things rail workers were set to strike over until a Democratic Congress and President intervened and broke the strike.

Less than one year ago, Norfolk Southern Corporation began a $10 billion stock buyback program financed by debt during record profits while neglecting much needed updates to its safety infrastructure. Due to this week's "accident," residents of the area are being subjected to hazardous poisons because Norfolk Southern Corporation executives chose greed over people and environment, chose the possibility of more money over improved safety for their employees and the welfare of the communities their freight trains drive through. And now they're using that money to keep this story from gaining national attention, which includes arresting reporters who are trying to cover this story as it develops*

*Story from Peter Rinko

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/stephen- ... er_desktop
Belligerent Savant

Postby Harvey » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:45 pm

Belligerent Savant » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:22 pm wrote:
I don't subscribe to the framing in the above tweet -- climate fluctuations occur, and data indicates it's occurring now, for a variety of reasons -- but Greta is indeed a product. Her platform, and reach, is not without support.

When you find yourself in-line with Gates and WEF-like sentiment, it's time to pause and reflect. Clearly. Has she ever publicly raised any flags or opposition to the Gates/WEF agendas?

No one here still believes Greta is genuine... right? Or am i foolish to suppose this, even here?

In any event, this is straying from the purpose of this thread -- Greta can be discussed in the "EcoFascism" thread.

I think she's genuine in the sense that she gives a shit, but she's really still a child. She's been groomed by these fucks for a quarter of her life. She is whatever she chooses to be, of course. But for now she does appear to be very confused about what the problems are, how the problems she professes to care about came to pass and who could possibly solve them. I feel a great deal of sympathy for her, being at the epicentre of the theatre of power. Not a place where anybody can learn, or develope or discover what truth is or how to begin to approach it. She lives within peak spectacle and as long as she is there she will almost certainly remain lost.

:shrug:
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:55 pm

I'm in alignment with your broader, astute comments.
But: she may have started as genuine (which was in turn exploited by elders around her), but I don't believe she's nearly as 'genuine' any longer. She is, after all, 20 yrs old now. An adult. Perhaps she may feel trapped now. We can only speculate from afar. My point about "genuine" is more so about her as a product rather than Greta the person, and/or whatever is in her mind about what she does and why.

She could hypothetically be genuine but those that fund her are not.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Harvey » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:02 pm

Agreed.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:59 pm

She sure doesn't seem in any way 'confused' in the below clip:

John Paul
@ThingsHiddenn
·
Early 1920s again, little different politics (but the same political DNA behind it), almost the same elites, same thinkers.

Same dynamics. History doesn't rhyme, but it cycles.

I keep warning the next Hitler will make the first one look incompetent...
Nicholas Fondacaro
@NickFondacaro

On The View, climate extremist Greta Thunberg suggests "if we want to see real changes" climate activists can't "only [use] the legal methods."
Adding: "We need to think outside the box because this is an existential crisis."

[Video at link]

https://twitter.com/ThingsHiddenn/statu ... 24231?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:16 pm

The Guardian beginning to chirp.

@KanekoaTheGreat

NEW: In an op-ed, the environmental attorney who successfully won a $9.5 billion case against Chevron for dumping 18 billion gallons of toxic waste in the Amazon rainforest is now urging Joe Biden to declare a state of emergency for East Palestine, Ohio.

Replying to @KanekoaTheGreat

"Be skeptical of claims by authorities that it is “safe” to return to the area... Corporate lobbying in recent years has undermined the ability of the EPA to regulate the industry."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -palestine

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/sta ... 55489?s=20
Belligerent Savant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion