Quote Only Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Quote Only Thread

Postby cptmarginal » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:47 pm

Only once, in all of the dozens of briefings that I gave, did I get a negative response. In all other situations general interest was shown, along with some reasonable skepticism stated. However over time there was more and more evidence that no formal UFO program currently existed. On this one occasion, things turned ugly. After I briefed General Max Thurman, who at the time was the Vice Chief of Staff of the Army (the number two four-star position in the Army), he asked me to address the Board on Army Science and Technology (BAST) study group that was examining the Army use of space. Heading that committee was Dr. Walt LaBerge, an eminent scientist who had previously served as the Principal Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering, the Under Secretary of the Army, the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force, and was then a vice president at Lockheed. Among his many accomplishments LaBerge was the co-inventor of the Sidewinder air-to-air missile, and he had led the team that built the NASA Mission Control Center. His distinguished career had brought him in close contact with many advanced developments in the U.S. space programs.

Attending the meeting were about ten scientists and Dr. LaBerge. For about an hour I ran through my briefing and informed them that the universe was probably not built the way they thought it was and UFOs deserved serious consideration. As I concluded, Le Berge asked the group if they had any questions. There were a few pretty good questions from the attendees who seemed interested in what I had been saying. Then, the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed in a scientific meeting took place. Livid, LaBerge slammed his hand on the table and began screaming at me. His first comment was, "You're not supposed to know that. That's what you learn when you die!" To say I was startled by his overreaction would be an understatement. Never would I have anticipated that someone of his stature would totally lose control of his emotions in front of a group of peers. There may be outbursts when scientists disagree about facts, but bringing religious beliefs in an uncontrolled and explosive manner before a panel like this was far beyond the pale.

His outburst did not stop there, and LaBerge went on ranting for several minutes. He brought up another program, one that we were the only two people in the room who understood what he was railing against. It was the remote viewing program that he had been briefed on when he was serving in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. In 1987, Star Gate was still in the black world, and very few people knew about it. While he obviously had a strong emotional bias against the program, I knew from other sources that he was lying about the facts. As I picked up my viewgraphs I muttered to myself that I thought we were having a scientific discussion.

John B. Alexander, UFOs (2011)
cptmarginal

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chump » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:45 am

chump

Postby RocketMan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:03 am

From Gravity's Rainbow:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby chump » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:38 pm

Transcript of a section of classic documentary The Columbine Cause:

Chris Morris, who was alleged to have reported to classmates at CHS that he didn’t follow God’s commandments but Satan’s commandments, and that we were all characters in a video game being controlled by someone else, might have been of the same opinion.

The “industrial music culture” of which Rice was a part, and which gained significant commercial ground in the 1990’s, surrounded, was interwoven with, and reinforced the occult themes of these movies; and with the more mainstream end of which the Trench Coat Mafia were well acquainted.

This industrial culture movement, and particularly it’s industrial music component, is said to have been consciously spawned by British performance artist and self-styles social engineer, Neil Megson. Megson, who has employed a variety of pseudonyms, has given interviews alongside and as a friend of now deceased Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey. Like LaVey, Megson also founded an occult organization of his own, known as Thee Temple ov Psychick Youth.

Called TOPI, the temple is an offshoot of the de-constructionist occult movement known as chaos magic; a movement created in the 1970’s, which has noticeably given rise to the Order of the Illuminates of Thanateros, which takes it’s name from those of the gods Thanatos - Greek for death, and Eros - a sexual God; sex and death being primary drives of the human psyche.

The Illuminates of Thanateros, or IOT, initiates manual, titled Liber Null (Peter J. Carroll), declares it’s organization is one along a millennia old lineage dating back to the earliest shamans, and is dedicated to twisting the unconscious desires of humanity through lies, trickery and magic, or advanced and often subtly exercised psycho-physiological manipulation.

The aim of this process has been to lead humanity away from our natural timeless origins along a progression through several ages of an increasingly complex system of money, religion and professional politics, the proposed end of which is a perpetual age of chaos; an aim bearing remarkable similarities to the dialectical materialism propounded by Marx.

(1:16:40)

The age of chaos is to be a permanent dark age characterized by the death of what is decent and natural within humanity, and in which occultism and magic are to reign supreme as a dominant mode of interpreting reality. IOT members, and chaos magicians in general, typically include members of other occult organizations, including the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set; the latter of which is a black magical or left-hand path organization based on Egyptian Set worship - Set being the mythological bringer of night opposing Osiris, and a Satan figure in pre-Christian days.

This organization was founded by “High Setian Priest”, Michael Aquino; a U.S. Army lieutenant colonel and co-author of a 1975 psychological warfare manual titled, From PSYOP to MindWar: The Psychology of Victory; which displays an egregiously warped view of the nature of truth.

Aquino and his wife, who went by the name of Lilith, were accused in 1987 of sexually abusing three year old boys and girls in daycare programs at the U.S. Army’s Presidio; a practice perhaps not that uncommon if articles like Dave McGowan’s, The Pedophocracy, are accurate.

Several TCM members and affiliates also recall use of the term, snored, in computer screen names and classroom writings. ‘Snored/schnored’ (sp?) is a reference to the writings of now deceased Golden Dawn initiate, Robert Anton Wilson, who wrote of a psychological war between occult factions attempting to control the minds of humanity in his trilogy, Illuminatus. Wilson was a close associate of Peter (J.) Carroll, the wealthy real estate investor who co-founded the IOT, and who has written many of the works fundamental to Chaos Magic. Carroll still teaches courses at Wilson’s online Maybe Logic Academy.

Many Christians discuss the occult, including freemasonry, but do from a religious standpoint and are not objective about what they are discussing. This is because religion itself is a watered down version of the occult given to the public to soothe their anxieties about the path to hell on Earth the occult masters are prodding humanity along. Many less spiritually oriented people are likely to attempt to deny the influence of occultism in our lives or ignorantly label it harmless, but as the aim of occultism is worldly power and the fulfillment and desire, occultists are not just mentally disturbed, black nailed polished teenagers listening to heavy metal, but highly ambitious, highly intelligent, black tied adults found among the upper echelons of the hierarchy of civilization, wielding political influence, financial wealth and social status.

The seal of The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, a popular sect of The Craft, as it’s know, bears the slogan, Ordo Ab Chao; Latin for order from chaos, a popular concept among magical orders and the psychopathic personality types they attract.

The natural world, including natural humanity, is full of complexity and beauty on its own, but sometimes our vision of this becomes clouded with doubt - as is encouraged by LaVey’s Satanic Bible; and the idea of superimposing artificial order upon it appears more appealing or even necessary. This process, and consequent loss of the soul, can be expedited by violent, traumatic events like child abuse, or armed attacks on high schools.

The attack on Columbine was not the first nor the last of such events. In the run-up to 1999, May 21st 1998 was a particularly busy day as it saw four such gun related events in schools across America in the span of an afternoon, and the 2007 attack Virginia Tech had a body count of 33. Politically, following almost every one of these incidents, and particularly following the attack on Columbine, there is a concerted effort put on in an attempt to use the chaos created by the violence, in order to create support for legislation to disarm Americans - as was successfully accomplished in Ireland following the Dunblane kindergarten shooting, and in Australia following a shooting in Port Arthur.

The push for medical industrial authorities to medicate and psychiatrically monitor young people also took an aggressive turn following the attack, even though it is possible the Luvox Harris was taking, like the Zoloft he took before that, played a significant part in greasing the skids of his madness, and thus enabling his participation in the assault.

We are also told that draconian punishments, an increased and more heavily and militarized police presence, and increased technologically based surveillance and identification systems are the solutions to the troubles of society; which unimaginative politicians from all parties seem are all too eager to advance upon us, whether we ask for them or not.

One might wonder who they really serve?

[…]

*RI - How the Counter-Culture Ushered In Fascism
chump

Postby Karmamatterz » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:03 am

From Belligerent Savant in the Wikileaks thread:

this is not to suggest overt centralized coordination -- it's not so simple as that. However, in this current manifestation of information management/conglomeration of media ownership, it'd be naive to assume any talking head on an Establishment news source is provided 'free reign' to speak their mind. We need only observe the many montages curated on youtube ("the walls are closing in"; "bombshell"; "the beginning of the end", etc.) as more overt/facile samples of the stratagem in play. No one that speaks or writes within Establishment confines is immune to it. The subtlety is modulated per target audience.
Karmamatterz

Postby thrulookingglass » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:19 am

That bit about Columbine and Satanic industrial music influencing children into mass homicide is absolute rubbish. Ministry, NIN, Stabbing Westward, nearly all industrial post-punk music is a complete repudiation of capitalism, violence and ancient religious dogmas. As for the pollution of sex (religious fundamentalism) and the attitude that the enjoyment of sex was an abomination which would subject you to endless torture in the afterlife are a celebration of violence perpetuating the idea that sickly revenge is the way of the universe. If you want to look for a celebration of violence, murder and bloodshed pay witness to the works of the world's militaries a global catastrophe is there game! Ye, that no one stands against them and the proliferation of the ability to manufacture high explosives to rupture human life is a direct effect of the world's obsession with conquest through violence. Had the children of columbine joined the military we would have pinned metals on their chests for the bravery to openly commit murder. As to what caused the two fucked up individuals into mass murder, as if there ever could be a just cause. Shit, they could say it was biblically inspired, for the School of Columbine was full of the wicked fornicators, replete with sin and they saw it was an abomination before the Lord so they were put to death for there transgressions against the Lord God Almighty such as Sodom and Gomorrah! To say it was video games and satanic music is beyond obscene. What do we teach our children at school except to be indoctrinated in a system that celebrates violence and immorality. That is abject truth. We work for nothing but belittling one another. Come join the capitalist nightmare child, there's a miserly pay check, questionable healthcare, predatory lending, a body politic of corruption, to poison your soul! Satan does exactly what God asks of him in the bible, it shows you what obeying orders without question will get you. Violence is never useful. Its perpetuation is our hell.

Breathe!
Corporate causes with self-served denial
The raping of the land
Collapse
The lungs malfunction
They never learned to breathe
Breathe!
Rusted syringes and half-thought disposal
A burial at sea
Waste water graveyard
Swimming in disease
Breathe!
This is the world
It's not working
This is this earth
Breathe! Breathe, you fucker!
Children gasping the second-hand air
Death and desperation
We've got to cut the lies with truth
We breathe
Breathe!
This is the world
The clock's ticking
Is this this earth?
Breathe! Breathe, you fucker!
Hope springs eternal but there's no conviction
Action mistaken for ransom is paid
All this concern is the true contradiction
The world is insane
Breathe!
This is the world
It's got no future
Is this this earth?
Breathe! Breathe, you fucker

Prana...1.2billion 4 wheeled pollution machines celebrate your putrefication. Breathe you fuckers!

Build Dick Nixon a library for bombing Laotian children, abhor the child who couldn't learn right from wrong.
thrulookingglass

Postby chump » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:35 pm

Maybe you remember 82-28’s prescient description of the mind control system of mainstream society - that was still cutting edge before it exploded a decade later, and the easy transition from recording a collection of your favorite stuff on a mixed cassette to the constantly evolving, ever-present, exponential, experimental onslaught of electrical realities continually entwined in current day kiddies’ digital media:

82_28 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:51 pm wrote:This is fascinating. I totally missed this thread. Thanks for the resurrection.

It makes me wonder whether or not the RPG aspect of "modern life" for 1984 presaged the great flux of the readily available computation power to come some years later. Our brains back then were our computers. Our imagination the OS. The content (apps) were in the dice and the source books AND the music being listened to in those days. We call all of this ancient these days, but it was where it was at. The mix tape. The borrowed books. The gathering of kids who made a night of it playing DnD. Yet what if this presaged the upcoming increases in how computers now interact with us?

Now each and every thing we do to contact one another or information is dependent upon an icon. It's as though we are casting spells, satanic spells, with every decision we make as it is dependent upon an icon to do anything. I do not mean "satanic" satanic, but this was the way it was back then. I had friends who couldn't play Legend of Zelda because their parents deemed it occult. What was once a great fear of taking over the mind and soul of humans now is a quaint 8bit memory. (Hi, 8bit!)

People saw satan everywhere back then. I remember it. Not that well. But I remember it.

This is a fine line of thought and I look forward to some more content to this old thread.
chump

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:50 am

People saw Satan everywhere back then. I remember it. Not that well. But I remember it.

And this invocation of belief in Satan's power(s) comes from where? A hysteria in the psyche? Christians, Judaism, Muslim, they all believe in Jinns, demons, powers beyond our control, sweeping powers of evil and or good. I tell you when we leave our lives open to such suggestions of horror, they become real. Real in the minds eye for the true third eye is consciousness itself, not just the pinneal gland. Eclipsing the psyche to become victims of these tyrannical forces IS the goal. While these three major religions believe in a grace of God, they also believe in an incredible terror of God. How can he be both? Zoroastrians believe in two powers, good vs evil. Yin and Yang. The crumbling difference between wrong and right. That is why I have said, cast no laws in stone, they make you course, hard and cold. It seems all power comes from threats of violence and torture for disobeying law. Fear, its a powerful weapon. Forgiveness, compassion are our finest characteristics. I now see our existence as trying to escape the God of evil. So long as an all powerful creator rules over our destiny, what path do we truly make for ourselves? We let our past create our future. Yesterday cannot be changed, today can. We should realize that the living day gives opportunity to improve our world, to strike down the tyrannical halls of power, to do no harm, to heal. What one of us is not worth saving? Lest s/he be you? What we believe in, what we understand effects reality. Gnosis, knowledge, wisdom, these are all acts of consciousness, but its not these things it is perception that matters as Huxley or Blake might croon. The placebo effect. Its not what you're being fed, but what you believe. Homosexuality is an abomination before the Lord, or they are just the same as average people trying to act out their lives to the best of their abilities, deserving our care and compassion as well and perhaps we all harbor desires for intimacy with others no matter the gender. Violent video games; no acts of violence actually occur when playing a video game. While the actions on screen may portray gore and murder, no one is actually harmed. Can they convince others that violence is appropriate response to injustice? Ask the militaries of the world, the biblical God of Noah's flood, the Holy Spirit of Passover that murdered children under two because of Pharaoh's hardened heart. People can be impelled to great injustices when they believe it is sanctified by Gods and Kings, even can be entranced into dancing til death. You don't want to be harmed, so why harm others? Shamefully we live. Slightly destroying this thread so lets maneuver back on target.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” - William W Purkey

Its always that which you cannot admit to yourself that effects you most.
thrulookingglass

Postby chump » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:05 pm

You've just witnessed opportunity, if not knocking, at least scratching plaintively on a closed door. Mr. Julius Moomer, a would-be writer who, if talent came twenty-five cents a pound, would be worth less than car fare. But, in a moment, Mr. Moomer, through the offices of some black magic, is about to embark on a brand-new career. And although he may never get a writing credit on the Twilight Zone, he's to become an integral character in it.

Julius Moomer: I got me an idea Will. You don't mind if I call you Will, do you?

William Shakespeare: What's in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet…

Actor One: “Oh, come, Olivia. Cast off those benighted colors and… and gaze as a friend on Greenwich Village. Let not forever with your veiled eyes seek your noble boyfriend in the dust. It is common, I know. But all that live must die.”

Actor Two: “Oh, it’s easy for you to say.”

“A comely woman I take it. One fairer than my love. The all seeing sun ne'er saw her match since first the world begun.”

“He speaks yet he says nothing.”

Shakespeare: “‘Blow, blow, thou winter wind, thou art not so unkind as man’s ingratitude.’ That’s from As You Like It, Act II, scene vii.”

Moomer: “Hey, Will! Will! Hey! Wait a minute, Will! Wait a minute. What are you doing? You're going to louse up the whole deal. What am I going to say to them in there? What am I going to tell them?”

Shakespeare: “Tell them simply that ‘Foolerly, sir, does walk about the orb like the sun; it shines everywhere.’ Act III, scene i, Twelfth Night. And you, Julius Moomer, foolish mortal who could have covered himself with a cloak of immortality, to you, Julius Moomer, who has succumbed to the rankest compound of villainous smell that ever offended nostril—to you, Julius Moomer . . . Lottsa Luck.”

- Twilight Zone, The Bard
chump

Postby chump » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:16 pm

http://undergroundwebworld.org/Media/nativeam.htm

TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW WITH FLOYD RED CROW WESTERMAN

Time evolves and comes to a place where it renews again. There is first a purification time, then there is renewal time. We are getting very close to this time now.

We were told that we would see America come and go. In a sense, America is dying, from within because they forgot the instructions on how to live on Earth. Everything is coming to a time where prophecy and man’s inability to live on Earth in a spiritual way will come to a crossroad of great problems. It’s the Hopi belief, it’s our belief, that if you are not spiritually connected to the Earth, and understand the spiritual reality of how to live on Earth, it’s likely you will not make it.

When Columbus came, that began what we term as the first world war. That was the true first world war because along with him came everybody from Europe. By the end of the second world war we were in America only 800,000 from 60 million.  So we were almost exterminated here in America.

Everything is spiritual. Everything has a spirit. Everything, Everything was brought here by the creator. The one creator. Some people call him God, some people call him Buddha, some Allah, some people call him other names. We call him Konkachila, grandfather. We are here on earth only a few winters then we go to the spirit world. The spirit world is more real then most of us believe. The spirit world is everything.

Over 95% of our body is water. In order to stay healthy you got to drink good water. When the European first came here, we could drink out of any river. If the Europeans had lived the Indian way when they came, we would still be drinking our water because water is sacred.  Air is sacred. Our DNA is made of the same DNA as the tree. The tree breaths what we exhale. When the tree exhales, we need what the tree exhales. So we have a common destiny with the tree. We are all from the earth. And when the earth, water, the atmosphere is corrupted, then it will create its own reaction. Mother is reacting. In Hopi prophecy they say the storms and floods will become greater. To me it's not a negative thing to know that there will be great changes. It's not negative, its evolution. When you look at it as evolution, it's time. Nothing stays the same.

(Picture of ape.)  We always say that might be your ancestor, but it's not our ancestor. He is a relative but not a ancestor. You should learn how to plant something. That is the first connection. You should treat all things as spirit, realize that we are one family. It's never something like the end. Just like life. There is no end to life.”

- Floyd Red Crow Westerman
chump

Postby Elvis » Mon May 06, 2019 7:00 pm

“Lots of people scoff at MMT because they think it’s the equivalent of opening Pandora’s box. But that’s like denying the existence of nuclear physics because you think humans can’t be trusted with atomic weapons.”

“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby chump » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:33 pm

[…]

“This act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this bill, the invisible government by the Monetary Power will be legalized. The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed… The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking bill.”
- Rep. Charles A. Lindbergh (R-MN)

[...]

These International bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of public office officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government.
- Theodore Roosevelt

————

The warning of Roosevelt has much timeliness today, for the real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state, and nation… It seizes in its long and powerful tentacles our executive officers, our legislative bodies, our schools, our courts, our newspapers, and every agency created for the public protection….

To depart from mere generalizations, let me say that at the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller-Standard Oil interest and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as the international bankers. This little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes.

They practically control both parties, write political platforms, make catspaws of party leaders, use the leading men of private organizations, and resort to every device to place in nomination for high public office only such candidates as will be amenable to the dictates of corrupt big business….

These international bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and magazines in this country.

- John Hylan, Mayor of New York
New York Times, March 26, 1922
(referencing TR’s quote above)

———————

As a prominent Brazilian politician said:

The Third World War has already started. It is a silent war. Not, for that reason, any less sinister The war is tearing down Brazil, Latin America, and practically all of the Third World. Instead of soldiers dying, there are children. It is a war over Third World debt, one which has as its main weapon, interest, a weapon more deadly than the atom bomb, more shattering than a laser beam.

http://www.themoneymasters.com
chump

Postby Grizzly » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:12 pm

CHUMP, ABOVE ...

Downloading this video is not possible with a Firefox add-on !
The YouTube website contains only an incomplete video adress, so the video can be downloaded only by Youtube itself or by a special program.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elvis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:33 pm

chump wrote:http://www.themoneymasters.com

:shock2: This would be good fodder in the Modern Monetary Theory thread where we can give a good thrashing.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

PreviousNext

Return to L'Encyclopedie