History of the Orgonite/Cloudbuster Movement

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Guilty as charged

Postby TooStoned » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:28 pm

Hey Telexx

it's your pomposity that's showing, but thanks for playing & do try again

Guilty as charged, thanks for the pop psych analysis, I feel suitably dissed and dismissed. You are a big, big, man aren't you?
8)
Personally, I'm here to learn, maybe I could learn something from you even if you get off your high horse

Really? Well then I suggest you empty your "cup" if you want any of my tea, Yours is already too full of your own pomposity to accept any of mine ...but I won't be personally insulted if you don't want any of my strange brew because my horse is really high (loco weed ruins horses, doncha know) and not everyone is willing to make the climb...no worries I refrain from giving you a hand up to the saddle anymore as you don't want it.

Apart from trying to score hollow points on an Internet message board (hey, if that's your thing knock yourself out) why are you here hmmn?

I'm here for personal edification, a modified sybarism if you will, and that encompasses learning, teaching, sharing, cyber pissing matches (with those I deem worthy :P ), making jokes, and what have you...

I do recognize that filling threads with petty arguments is a drag for others, and even the most selfish sybarite needs to be on good terms with others to share and play with, so whatever arrows you throw back I promise to not respond further; I'm sure our tiff is long past boring for most of the gentle readers here, sorry everyone...

Good Luck Telexx, and best wishes :D (note: this sentiment is not sarcasm)
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds" - RNM
"I'm not Coyote.You're Coyote. I'm Another One." - Wile E. Coyote (AKA Sin'klipt)
TooStoned

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Telexx » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:46 pm

TooStoned: Being British I love tea and so I'm always interested in new and exciting brews. So fair enough.

See that wasn't so hard was it! I'll look forward to warmer exchanges in the future.

Best wishes to you too, Too-

Telexx

ON EDIT: Added extra warmth
Telexx

As below, 'harsh shaming' should be used in some cases.

Postby Donovan » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:12 pm

This discussion is limited by the continued reference to electromagnetism. That is only one of the four (near) forces. There are instruments to measure slight gravity fluctuations and, of course, electromagnetic. The other two forces ignored. Though you cannot measure them directly, they can be measured indirectly. More by inference, and that the work of Pavlita. But ALL of the forces are now understood as specific combinations of 12 prime forces that must go through four of the twelve to have effect on this (wish I had a better word) vibration field / reality field. ‘Spin’ pairs the four forces; electromagnetism and gravity being giant compared to ‘strong force’ and ‘weak force’.

If you study chemistry you start to understand the objects around you as composed of elements. Yet in the beginning you can only find a few of them in pure form, perhaps iron, copper, carbon etc. Science is making a giant step: from a ‘two system’ (energy and matter) to a 12 system: matter and 11 other types of energies perhaps better described as ‘prime elements’ of emotion. Traditional Western esoteric systems are based on the ‘chemistry of emotion’, and in that manner have been ahead of science. Most in practical application use the seven prime compounds as they are easier to feel and produce with practice. Still, they work with a ‘chemistry of emotions’.

We may need to take strong actions against high school geometry teachers. I would not be opposed to the older Communist Chinese method of public ‘shaming’. Having them stand in public with signs on them “I was a stupid geometry teacher”. Parents can then bring their youngsters so they can throw rotten tomatoes at them and curse them in public. Those who took plane geometry would need some sort of treatment. I can see them sitting around in a group with a counselor. The counselor may even comfort one of the members as she sobs pathetically: “Old Mr. Smithers, my geometry teacher. Sob, sob. I trusted him. He lied. Why did I fall for it?. Sob sob, of course there are no such things as lines or points. They were granules of chalk for Christ sake ! Sob, sob. I should have gone right up to the blackboard and showed him. Bastard !”

There are three dimensions, no more. (and no less) And all, everything, in this three-dimensional reality, including other realities (time fields). You cannot take height, breath and width and add ‘time’ to it as another dimension. That is even worse than three oranges and an apple. It is three oranges with an apple smoking a cigar with an Uzie urinating on the floor.

The geometry of nature is composed of balls. As there are no lines or points spheres are an impossibility. Look around at the stars, moons, atoms and that is what you find. Balls. There are in a pattern and only a portion of them show in this reality. 12 balls exactly fit around one in two different patterns. It is the ‘odd’ pattern, (the one that would not fit inside a pile of cannon balls) that only in vibrations becomes central. Imagine 12 pea-sized balls around one. That would make another ball about the size of a ping pong ball. Imagine 12 of them around one and that would make another (bumpy) ball about the size of a soft ball. And 12 or those around one making another the size of a basketball, etc.

A Russian scientist had noted in the early 1980s that mature animals of any specie (insects to mammals) do not form in continuous sizes. Instead they seem to be all within certain logarithmic groupings. These groupings (perhaps best to connect to all emotional/energy elements) are the same progression (only expressed logarithmically in 2-D) as the progression of ball groups above.

12 around one is rife in our mythology: 12 apostles around Christ, limit of 13 in a coven, Knights of the Round Table around Arthur and on and on.

Our group mind in this experiment we call our present history has made a decision to repress this knowledge in full form until our emotional nature caught up. Therefore the ‘magical systems’ of both East and West are watered down versions, disguised versions, to the same ‘map of energy’. If you ask a holographer what the prime shape of nature is he will tell you a tetrahedron. However, lines and points don’t exist. What is he seeing? He is seeing the four prime plates (rings of six) cutting through that ball. Each of these plates can twist in two directions. Four plates in a limit of two directions and this is the Eightfold Path of the East. Also the basis if the I Ching, Book of Changes. That was disguised my putting it in a step more complicated, two changes for sixty four possibilities.

All magical systems of the West are based on cabala with its ten centers and 22 connecting paths. This is very clever. With spin the energy goes from the farthest ball to the ‘physical reality ball’. Those are two of the ten centers. And there is the central ball. The other three are not balls but the seven rings (prime compounds of the 12). This system forms the basis of our 10 based math system, the Tarot (root of word deck) and all Western Tradition. For example the Masons taking both the paths between (22), and the ten centers and adding one ‘over all’ for 33 degrees.

Intelligence is overrated. You might ask, for example, who would you rather travel with in a long trip in a fairly old car? A person with no knowledge of mechanics or a good mechanic? The answer might seem reasonable until you see the mechanic broken down beside the road by want of a part. Then see another ditzie girl buy the worst car for the same trip but with the right intent. She breaks down in a few miles. Along comes a guy who is building that car as an antique. Delighted he trades an almost new car for the junk he needs for parts. And off she goes cross country.

In Atlantis we developed this knowledge too quickly. Or knowledge of science way ahead of our emotional ability to handle it. In Lumeria we were too afraid of our violent nature and did not allow that full play so it could develop. Scandinavia, the area of those who considered it sin to not die with a sword in hand now the most civilized. Same with Mongolia. The US Marines sent a company there a few years ago to try to get mercenaries. No takers. They have been through that. Same with Italians, worst soldiers ever. Vistages of Lumarians are now appearing and it has been misdiagnosed as a disease, Aspergers disease.

In retrospect we may well see that some of our greatest (emotional) development has been in what we call The Dark Ages. It was a deliberate slowing down.

Now we are ready to put it all together. Some of those on this thread have been doing that. Jumping right in. To do so brings toward you the entire mess. Targeted Individuals, mind control, aliens, UFOs, the entire weirdness we are all headed for.

I have greatly enjoyed the reporting of high weirdness and the assorted dramas it seems to draw. And I know that those who go into the fray and come out end up with much knowledge, some of which might be hard to explain.

I was greatly advantaged by having classical training in cabala prior to my heavier dramas. When I had my experience with an energy directed weapon there was a semi official status to it as it followed an interrogation by naval intelligence. And that a name I gave Koserev (as in Nickoli) was misunderstood on tape as Koslov (as in Sergi) a completely different mathematician. He was a visiting Soviet mathematician then assaulted with the same device. However in this case TASS reported that the Soviets screamed to high heaven over that, the only time I know of wherein one country accused another openly of using energy directed weapons. So I was fairly much believed.

One of my great failings was inappropriate reasonableness. I had great interest in the esoteric and spiritual development. But those of my friends who believed in UFOs embarrassed me. After all, I was into the ‘serious stuff’, what is this junk ! Then I had my experiences. I now believe both in abduction AND the military capability of mimicking them. It was a sharp and harsh learning curve. In fact at one point I had people I trusted, (and who saved my life really) saying everything was government created on one side of me and two ‘friends’ (Israeli army) trying to put me in a UFO abduction group that said all talk of military mind control etc. will be called ‘nuts’. There are now so many things I poo-pooed that I now don’t. My mind is, thankfully, far more open.

Michael Donovan
www.midcoast.com/~michael1
genesa@email.com
Camden, Maine
Donovan

Mush for the muddle

Postby TooStoned » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:01 pm

Telexx: :D Eres un caballero verdadero, perdoname no esta justo que te insultaba(I'll translate upon request but its punnier in the original spanish even without the proper punctuation)

(and Tea Time should be all day, I say) :wink:

Donovan: I'm gonna be reading that last post for a long time tryin' to grok everything that you're sayin' but in the interest of further comprehension:
A Russian scientist had noted in the early 1980s...

Has the Russian scientist got a name? or a do you have another link for him?

I really want to know, because I'm trying to understand some of the heady ideas :wink: ...and I've never taught geometry so I should be free of your wrath :twisted: .

P.S You also forgot you to mention Z. Stitchin's 12 planets on your menu of metaphysical dozens :lol:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds" - RNM
"I'm not Coyote.You're Coyote. I'm Another One." - Wile E. Coyote (AKA Sin'klipt)
TooStoned

Some shaming is okay, see below

Postby Donovan » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:03 pm

This discussion is limited by the continued reference to electromagnetism. That is only one of the four (near) forces. There are instruments to measure slight gravity fluctuations and, of course, electromagnetic. The other two forces ignored. Though you cannot measure them directly, they can be measured indirectly. More by inference, and that the work of Pavlita. But ALL of the forces are now understood as specific combinations of 12 prime forces that must go through four of the twelve to have effect on this (wish I had a better word) vibration field / reality field. ‘Spin’ pairs the four forces; electromagnetism and gravity being giant compared to ‘strong force’ and ‘weak force’.

If you study chemistry you start to understand the objects around you as composed of elements. Yet in the beginning you can only find a few of them in pure form, perhaps iron, copper, carbon etc. Science is making a giant step: from a ‘two system’ (energy and matter) to a 12 system: matter and 11 other types of energies perhaps better described as ‘prime elements’ of emotion. Traditional Western esoteric systems are based on the ‘chemistry of emotion’, and in that manner have been ahead of science. Most in practical application use the seven prime compounds as they are easier to feel and produce with practice. Still, they work with a ‘chemistry of emotions’.

We may need to take strong actions against high school geometry teachers. I would not be opposed to the older Communist Chinese method of public ‘shaming’. Having them stand in public with signs on them “I was a stupid geometry teacher”. Parents can then bring their youngsters so they can throw rotten tomatoes at them and curse them in public. Those who took plane geometry would need some sort of treatment. I can see them sitting around in a group with a counselor. The counselor may even comfort one of the members as she sobs pathetically: “Old Mr. Smithers, my geometry teacher. Sob, sob. I trusted him. He lied. Why did I fall for it?. Sob sob, of course there are no such things as lines or points. They were granules of chalk for Christ sake ! Sob, sob. I should have gone right up to the blackboard and showed him. Bastard !”

There are three dimensions, no more. (and no less) And all, everything, in this three-dimensional reality, including other realities (time fields). You cannot take height, breath and width and add ‘time’ to it as another dimension. That is even worse than three oranges and an apple. It is three oranges with an apple smoking a cigar with an Uzie urinating on the floor.

The geometry of nature is composed of balls. As there are no lines or points spheres are an impossibility. Look around at the stars, moons, atoms and that is what you find. Balls. There are in a pattern and only a portion of them show in this reality. 12 balls exactly fit around one in two different patterns. It is the ‘odd’ pattern, (the one that would not fit inside a pile of cannon balls) that only in vibrations becomes central. Imagine 12 pea-sized balls around one. That would make another ball about the size of a ping pong ball. Imagine 12 of them around one and that would make another (bumpy) ball about the size of a soft ball. And 12 or those around one making another the size of a basketball, etc.

A Russian scientist had noted in the early 1980s that mature animals of any specie (insects to mammals) do not form in continuous sizes. Instead they seem to be all within certain logarithmic groupings. These groupings (perhaps best to connect to all emotional/energy elements) are the same progression (only expressed logarithmically in 2-D) as the progression of ball groups above.

12 around one is rife in our mythology: 12 apostles around Christ, limit of 13 in a coven, Knights of the Round Table around Arthur and on and on.

Our group mind in this experiment we call our present history has made a decision to repress this knowledge in full form until our emotional nature caught up. Therefore the ‘magical systems’ of both East and West are watered down versions, disguised versions, to the same ‘map of energy’. If you ask a holographer what the prime shape of nature is he will tell you a tetrahedron. However, lines and points don’t exist. What is he seeing? He is seeing the four prime plates (rings of six) cutting through that ball. Each of these plates can twist in two directions. Four plates in a limit of two directions and this is the Eightfold Path of the East. Also the basis if the I Ching, Book of Changes. That was disguised my putting it in a step more complicated, two changes for sixty four possibilities.

All magical systems of the West are based on cabala with its ten centers and 22 connecting paths. This is very clever. With spin the energy goes from the farthest ball to the ‘physical reality ball’. Those are two of the ten centers. And there is the central ball. The other three are not balls but the seven rings (prime compounds of the 12). This system forms the basis of our 10 based math system, the Tarot (root of word deck) and all Western Tradition. For example the Masons taking both the paths between (22), and the ten centers and adding one ‘over all’ for 33 degrees.

Intelligence is overrated. You might ask, for example, who would you rather travel with in a long trip in a fairly old car? A person with no knowledge of mechanics or a good mechanic? The answer might seem reasonable until you see the mechanic broken down beside the road by want of a part. Then see another ditzie girl buy the worst car for the same trip but with the right intent. She breaks down in a few miles. Along comes a guy who is building that car as an antique. Delighted he trades an almost new car for the junk he needs for parts. And off she goes cross country.

In Atlantis we developed this knowledge too quickly. Or knowledge of science way ahead of our emotional ability to handle it. In Lumeria we were too afraid of our violent nature and did not allow that full play so it could develop. Scandinavia, the area of those who considered it sin to not die with a sword in hand now the most civilized. Same with Mongolia. The US Marines sent a company there a few years ago to try to get mercenaries. No takers. They have been through that. Same with Italians, worst soldiers ever. Vistages of Lumarians are now appearing and it has been misdiagnosed as a disease, Aspergers disease.

In retrospect we may well see that some of our greatest (emotional) development has been in what we call The Dark Ages. It was a deliberate slowing down.

Now we are ready to put it all together. Some of those on this thread have been doing that. Jumping right in. To do so brings toward you the entire mess. Targeted Individuals, mind control, aliens, UFOs, the entire weirdness we are all headed for.

I have greatly enjoyed the reporting of high weirdness and the assorted dramas it seems to draw. And I know that those who go into the fray and come out end up with much knowledge, some of which might be hard to explain.

I was greatly advantaged by having classical training in cabala prior to my heavier dramas. When I had my experience with an energy directed weapon there was a semi official status to it as it followed an interrogation by naval intelligence. And that a name I gave Koserev (as in Nickoli) was misunderstood on tape as Koslov (as in Sergi) a completely different mathematician. He was a visiting Soviet mathematician then assaulted with the same device. However in this case TASS reported that the Soviets screamed to high heaven over that, the only time I know of wherein one country accused another openly of using energy directed weapons. So I was fairly much believed.

One of my great failings was inappropriate reasonableness. I had great interest in the esoteric and spiritual development. But those of my friends who believed in UFOs embarrassed me. After all, I was into the ‘serious stuff’, what is this junk ! Then I had my experiences. I now believe both in abduction AND the military capability of mimicking them. It was a sharp and harsh learning curve. In fact at one point I had people I trusted, (and who saved my life really) saying everything was government created on one side of me and two ‘friends’ (Israeli army) trying to put me in a UFO abduction group that said all talk of military mind control etc. will be called ‘nuts’. There are now so many things I poo-pooed that I now don’t that my mind is, thankfully, far more open.

Michael Donovan
genesa@email.com
www.midcoast.com/~michael1
Donovan
Donovan

Ahem, I call Bullshit

Postby TooStoned » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:52 pm

Hey Donovan: you're way out of tune!(You pied piper you)

Pavlita? that's Pavlov's little sister, right?

Seriously though, you're conflating a lot of jargon that does come from physics but your terms are wrong.

For example "spin" refers to angular momentum of the quantum energy states of sub atomic "particles" but not interaction between diferent forces as far as I know. All the "pairing" goes on within any given quanta but not between the different types of energy( e.g. between Gravity and Emf or the between the "force" holding protons in a together in the nucleus and the "force" holding the electrons to the nucleus.)

The other two forces ignored

Hell no! There's scads of peer reviewed physics journals that belie this statement...

BTW Gravity has not been proven to be quantized yet. (i.e. the math hasn't been worked out) but lotsa folks are trying to tie it in, GUFT and all that (personally I think their quest maybe a hangover from monotheism but they can do the math and I can't so I'll differ to them)

Additionally you totally muck up "strong" and "weak forces", but they're pase terms for physists today anyway:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Model

Having mangled math and physics you go on to spread manure on the noble science of chemsitry (sob! what have you done to her!). "pure form" sounds more like a thought construct of pseudo neo-platonism and alchemy rather than anything I ever learned in Chem 101 (or Chem 780 for that matter). I could go on about "finding elements" and from "two system on..." but they're just so far out I'm afraid it might upset my delicate orgone balance :twisted: ...

We may need to take strong actions against high school geometry teachers. I would not be opposed to the older Communist Chinese method of public ‘shaming’

That's funny. It was a joke right? Otherwise, you've got a serious case of anti-traditionalism (lefty version?) RWA

This is getting old, but really folks should know pseudoscience when they see it

Cosmic Koan For the Day:

"First there is Dragon, then there is know Donovan, then there is?"

Sing It: OOOOHHHHH PAVLITA!!!!!! (/whistle and Garmonbozia falls like manna, YUM!)
TooStoned

let me ask this question

Postby Trifecta » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:31 pm

See if it was all bullshit, explain this to me, if anyone can.

I tried to explain to people that chemtrails were real and not the norm..some took an interest and that is as far as they could take it, others looked at me with pity and no doubt when my back was turned they laughed or thought I needed to adjust my mental faculties, fortunately for me I have a thick skin.

I met Don Croft online, spent a great deal of time learning all this knowledgeable guy taught me, truly what a nice, genuine and intelligent man. Before i built my first cloudbuster, i dropped a load of magik mushrooms and researched and read everthing I could, I started to see auras and pass lifes in people..fair enough.. the mind is a powerful thing.

Then I wrote an article called diary of an etheric freedom fighter, as I was writting it, a very large plane flew twice over my house breaking every air regulation on the planet, my house shook.

I built a cloudbuster, it cleared my area instantly, a fleet of light lenticulars showed up.

The first tower I ever gifted, a black helicopet flew within 200' of me and the ex wife (she being a total skeptic, was very scared by the experience)

A few towers later, three coloured ballons, flew by in a perfect triangle, against the wind?

A gifted reservoir filled to the brim in less than one week with little rain 1.5 mile x .5 miles?

I got followed on some gifting runs, photographed in a supermarket, my telephone started emitting strange noises, my computer and the forum was constantly hacked, various corporation fronts for the alphabet agencies showed up on IP logs?

I watched a light lenticular clouds break up in front of my eyes and appear instantly overhead.?

Saw energy lines billowing out the top of power wands?

Peopel reported odd coincidences onmce they recieved my orgone creations, I was selling them to create more for activism costs and spreading the load of gifting all the towers I could.

Had hundreds of people experience positive benefits of taking my creations and putting them under their beds, cure back aches, sleep problems, ill health and terminal illnesses?

Had a whole movement turn against me, 1000 used to read my experiences, only two ever continued to stay remotely in-touch, people who called themselves my friends, just disappeared...agent is a rather nasty tag to put on someone when parania runs rife in the network.

felt the searing heat and frequency changes in my ears...these are as real as putting your hand in a fire..stone walsl help, ner wore a tin foil hat lol

Became more psychic during this process, was able to leave my body and travel to bohemium grove, (not at will) stopped a sacrafice and fought with satanists, met strange creatures, killed a few, which did not sit with my buddhist/toaist undertakings.

Got remote viewed by a very beautiful alien women

Had a prehestoric bat attack one week before my daughter was borne

Gifted the Thames and a loud explosions happened under water near greenwich (as in mean time) three black ballons flew by, in a perfect triangle, once again against the wind. seemed like some kind of than k you?

Gifted a reservoir late at night on a lunar eclipse, an entity appeared out of the water and jumped my body, forcing me to bow down to my master (fuck that, i bow for noone) explaining it would give me all the knowledge I would ever need, i just needed to let him stay, it had even changed the way I walked and talked for about five minutes, it took all my strength to send it whence it came...it called me a fucker as its blue arch light was forced back into the body of water..it was like something out of lord of the rings?

These and hundreds more extraordinary experiences ensued during this two year period of orgone activism, then I was set upon, all my work amounted to nothing in the eyes of those I deemed my peers. I stopped gifting, don't make anything at the moment, hold down a steadyish job and have a loving relationship....the wierd stuff has stopped. I am still what I would class as an empath, have been able to communicate with the dead (quantified by the accuracy of the messages to the recipient) and have an inner knowing about things I should not know.

Dunno, maybe it was the mushrooms, that were the catalyst to opening my mind on all this. But believe me I am my own strongest skeptic and value empirical results. I still do not believe in UFO's or Aliens, but have seen shapeshiffters, strange anolomlies in the skies..perhaps I am more indoctrinated than I know???

But, these are my facts and as much as I would like to deny them, they are true to the best of my personal knowledge and the eyes I have in my head.

Mark Davey of sound mind and dispostion. :arrow:
Trifecta

Re: Ahem, I call Bullshit

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:47 pm

TooStoned wrote:"First there is Dragon, then there is know Donovan, then there is?"

Hopefully an end to nonsense, but someone's gotta be the Court Jester..
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby orz » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:42 pm

See if it was all bullshit, explain this to me, if anyone can.

Well, if it was all true, explain those things to me if you can!??

Balloons flying in formation... prehistoric bats... black helicopters...? These random and strange things don't seem to me to make any more sense if orgone energy exists than if it doesn't!!!? :shock:

I mean, if this stuff is supposed to represent 'Them' retaliating to your 'gifting' attacks then they seem to be pretty weak and totally crazy enemies... why would they mess about with flying weird aircraft over your house? If this stuff is such a threat to Them, and They have interdimentional demons, spacebats, psychic ninja killers etc etc at their command, why have you lived to tell the tale on the internets? :?

I stopped gifting, don't make anything at the moment, hold down a steadyish job and have a loving relationship....the wierd stuff has stopped.
Hmm...... here's an alternate theory: orgonite does not have the effects its enthusiasts claim, but it does actually have one effect unknown to conventional science: It somehow causes temporary psychosis and hallucinations in those who make and handle it.

Nothing personal, kind of kidding and just :twisted:'s advocate, but you gotta admit that would kind of fit the facts... :?

...wow...... i can't get over "Had a prehestoric bat attack one week" ! I love being part of a messageboard where someone can just throw that out casually without explanation! :shock: :D
orz

Compost is different from bullshit

Postby TooStoned » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:13 pm

or at least for me it is.

When I read OI posts my "orgone balance" seems fine for the most part, in fact I often feel a boost in chi (no pinching or crushing or molestation required! :twisted: )

When I read Donovan and Dragon more often than not I get an orgone disturbance :evil: .

Maybe its because, to borrow a metaphor from the very sober professor pan used several mushy fight-club pages up thread, OI knows his reality tunnel and doesn't conflate it ( e.g. "lenticular" is lenticular is lenticular, whether you're a metereologist, a mountain climber or a "Moonbat" CT freak like all of us here :wink:) When OI says "lenticular" I understand what he means whether or not I agree with him to its significance. "taking out underground bases" or completely mangling math and physics really messes up my paradigms because I can't understand wtf they mean. I'm trying to stradle more than a couple of reality tunnels myself, but to mix them all up into a senseless jumble confuses me and reminds me of con games hucksters have used to find marks for millenia ...

I recognize I'm new here, and I'm ornery as hell (probably often unneccesarily so) so I'll try to tone down the fight club scene and turn up what hopefully is relevant snark and other "good things" because even the D&D dissemblers can provide relevant information and maybe I'm the deluded about them and don't even know it (that's a low probablity in my estimation, though)

BTW I think there maybe a seed of truth to "chemtrails", and I've outlined before my concerns about EMF up thread.

I've seen a few contrails spread out to form clouds and I've seen very high altitude layers of brown smog looking air with polarized sunglassed on in the few recent plane trips I've taken to the third world and over the western US, and I don't remember seeing those while flying to and from school several times a year for many years, many years ago.

None of this data tells me "chemtrails" are happening, there's a lot of possible explanations and occams razor tends not to favor a global conspiracy to poison/make ready for the reptillians/???? the air over explanations derived from pollution, physics, and the metereological equivalent of Thermo-Dynamics, but that doesn't neccesarily mean the razor is right either...

SheeeIT, I guess I'm the conflicted one :roll: (/plunge stage dagger into heart)

EDIT 1: I forgot to mention "faulty memory" and the long term neurological and psychological effects from the chronic ingestion of terpenes and alkaloids on cognition process for explaning my chemtrail anecdotes... 8)
TooStoned

Postby Donovan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:55 am

TooStoned said (quote) “….For example "spin" refers to angular momentum of the quantum energy states of sub atomic "particles" but not interaction between diferent forces as far as I know….” (unquote)
Was not referring to subatomic spin, but that the entire system is in spin, everything. And in that regard said nothing about any ‘interaction between different forces” in that regard. Read it again.

Quanta, as it became also a limit, limit of 12 quarks (19 another way) holds. But the limit of four forces also holds.

TooStoned said (quote) “…pure form" sounds more like a thought construct of pseudo neo-platonism and alchemy rather than anything I ever learned in Chem 101 (or Chem 780 for that matter).…” (unquote) Yes, it does. And as we learn more we will see metaphysics and physics come together. It was the low class math that you were taught that is mangled. Line and points are bullshit.

In a related thread there was a poster who seemed a very normal combination of being open and skeptical. But he did, for example, believe in Pyramid power, or at least to the extent that some oddities have been noted in regard to that shape. That shape is based on ball geometry. I have been on most major math lists with the proof that I am the first (modern) to be able to construct the Great Pyramid slope by the simple compass and rule method. So far, almost two years, my claim has stood. The proof on my site, www.midcoast.com/~michael1

Now in that I too use lines and points. But I do so after solving the problem in 3-D with balls. I have been gluing ping pong balls together since 1974. In fact you must at times jump back to lines and pints to solve certain problem. But if you try to continue reasoning in 2-D you get lost again. Must make further progress with the balls themselves then ‘freeze’ the problem again for another ‘line and point’ look, whether being computation or proof or such.

Question regarding logarithmic grouping of animals. Nexus magazine, article on math, about two years ago. Very buried here or I would did it out. Know year paper published was 1980. Article between 2003 2005 I think.

As the powers-that-be started studying the psychic, remote viewing and such, they became afraid of it. And for good reason. They were not, are not, behaving well. When these facilities open up it can be overwhelming. One needs a thick skin, develops one or gets crushed. And many do get crushed, end up in institutions etc. On one level a mystic is a schizophrenic who made it work. Many dramas, both mass and personal, are quickly drawn to those who suddenly open up.

However, once opened up, trying to go back and be ‘normal’ again…, that does not work either.

I was trying to say above that there is a legitimate ‘chemistry’ of emotion just as there is a chemistry of matter. This is the basic teaching of the mystery schools down through the ages. The cabala map was used as a guide, showing the interrelationships. That map is a 2-D projection of a 3-D form worked out in such a way that the relationships work, but the form itself hidden.

This change in math shows where the interrelationships came from.
One of the best places to start is chapter 28 in an old book Psychic Discoveries Behind The Iron Curtain.

I can relate to the ‘visit to Bohemian Grove’. Once you see the activities of a secret government of course one would be drawn to understand what is going on. Same with me. In spades.

Certainly some odd experiences have been mentioned. I was in a group meditation wherein we all, all seven, saw a giant mantis. Very clear. Not scary at all, gave the feeling of being very old and wise. What was that? I don’t have a clue. Where do I file that? I don’t.
Donovan
Donovan

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:16 am

Donovan wrote:Certainly some odd experiences have been mentioned. I was in a group meditation wherein we all, all seven, saw a giant mantis. Very clear. Not scary at all, gave the feeling of being very old and wise. What was that? I don’t have a clue. Where do I file that? I don’t.

Now this is something I would be interested in hearing more about. If you would be so kind Mr. Donovan, to post something on this here so as not to sidetrack this most serious discussion:

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=10407

I have some experience with these wise ones my ownself and am always deeply interested in shared/multiple witness sightings of them. A few to share myself...

WORD HISTORY: Although the female mantis has the habit of eating the male after mating, its name suggests a more benign activity. Mantis is from the Greek word mantis, meaning “prophet, seer.” The Greeks, who made the connection between the upraised front legs of a mantis waiting for its prey and the hands of a prophet in prayer, used the name mantis to mean “the praying mantis.” This word and sense were picked up in Modern Latin and from there came into English, being first recorded in 1658. Once we know the origin of the term mantis, we realize that the species names praying mantis and Mantis religiosa are a bit redundant.

Please?

~C
Cosmic Cowbell

Postby philipacentaur » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:33 am

I have been gluing ping pong balls together since 1974.

OK, I can't help but laugh when I read this, but it probably has a lot to do with onomatopoeia. Do you have any photographs of your ping pong ball constructions?
philipacentaur

I think this thread is worse than the Idiotarod

Postby TooStoned » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:34 am

MUSH, you cowpie doggies MUsh!

Was not referring to subatomic spin, but that the entire system is in spin, everything. And in that regard said nothing about any ‘interaction between different forces” in that regard. Read it again.

Really? How daft do you take me for? I'm almost insulted (but then I would be stupid, then wouldn't I)
Spin’ pairs the four forces;

That's a direct quote from you Donovan; go back and re-read yourself.
I don't know much, and I'm sure somebody with Ph.d in physics could point out many errors in what I'm saying, but I know a meadow muffin when I see it so don't try to tell me its Chocolate Moouse

I think you're too good of a coyote for yourself. Remember your power is in your shit, just don't wipe it all over yourself...BTW not everything in subatomic physics is "spin" but everything you type could be catagorized as spin...

Quanta, as it became also a limit, limit of 12 quarks (19 another way) holds. But the limit of four forces also holds.

Donovan I see you've abandoned your 70's era physics jargon for some more modern stuff, good on you, but the doesn't mean what you're typing makes any sense.

Do you no what a quark is? How about defining what limit means to mathematicians and physists, because the way you use these terms doesn't make any sense to me.

It was the low class math that you were taught that is mangled. Line and points are bullshit.

Low Class Math? Donovan you surprise me, I had no idea you were a "classist"

I will take my plebeian math over your GWB (funny, where have I seen those initials?) fuzzy "ball geometry"

Or is that BAAL geometry?

Oyeme mentiroso, I'm fixin to climb up on my high horse and start chambering rounds for my 44 magnum lever action carbine right quick and start really plinkin at varmint scat...that's a promise not a threat, kimosabe and I ain't the lone ranger on this message board, I reckon...

As the great sicko psycho dickhead in chief said "Bring it on" 'cause I'm ready to roll little doggies...
[/b]
Last edited by TooStoned on Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
TooStoned

Postby philipacentaur » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:42 am

Oyeme mentiroso, I'm fixin to climb up on my high horse and start chambering rounds for my 44 magnum lever action carbine right quick and start really plinkin at varmint scat...that's a promise not a threat, kimosabe and I ain't the lone ranger on this message board, I reckon...

Dude, you should relax and stow that sort of shit if you like posting here.
philipacentaur

PreviousNext

Return to Activism