History of the Orgonite/Cloudbuster Movement

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:46 am

philipacentaur wrote:
Oyeme mentiroso, I'm fixin to climb up on my high horse and start chambering rounds for my 44 magnum lever action carbine right quick and start really plinkin at varmint scat...that's a promise not a threat, kimosabe and I ain't the lone ranger on this message board, I reckon...

Dude, you should relax and stow that sort of shit if you like posting here.

Seconded...
Cosmic Cowbell

Blog: View Blog (0)

sorry

Postby TooStoned » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:48 am

I didn't realize i was in a pissing match with you, I really enjoyed your posts on Reichian abuses so I'm already predisposed to not delve into fight club with you

But in case you or anyone misunderstands that last post that's not physical threat its a metaphorical promise to hold D's feet to the fire wrt his choice of metaphors
I'm a pacifist and only shoot mudpies with words, never live rounds (kinda makes living thru the Kali Yuga interesting to say the least)

If a moderator or jeff thinks I should tone it down I will
Otherwise I hope you don't mind, I'm gnna keep on firing, both barrels blazing
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds" - RNM
"I'm not Coyote.You're Coyote. I'm Another One." - Wile E. Coyote (AKA Sin'klipt)
TooStoned

Postby philipacentaur » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:55 am

It was a meant as a gentle suggestion, and I understood the metaphor. While I personally don't like the metaphor, I don't personally give a toss how you express yourself. I could have worded it better, as my intent was to make a gentle suggestion. I like a lot of what you have to say. I don't get into "pissing matches" -- I don't have the energy for it.

So, in short -- I don't mind, but my immediate reaction was "someone's going to call him on this anyway..."

"Fire away."
philipacentaur

cool runnings

Postby TooStoned » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:01 am

PC thanks for the gentle suggestions and thoughts.

I'll take my chances, but peace and good vibes to you and everyone else (D&D et al most definitely included)

More Reichian abuse stuff would be much appreciated by me...I really had no idea that those kind of stories were out there, and they are eye opening for sure...
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds" - RNM
"I'm not Coyote.You're Coyote. I'm Another One." - Wile E. Coyote (AKA Sin'klipt)
TooStoned

Postby philipacentaur » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:03 am

Back your way, brother. I'll post more Reichian history (warts and all) when I have it. If you come across anything, please share it.
philipacentaur

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:10 am

Pookah Wisdom...

Harvey and I sit in the bars... have a drink or two... play the juke box. And soon the faces of all the other people they turn toward mine and they smile. And they're saying, "We don't know your name, mister, but you're a very nice fella." Harvey and I warm ourselves in all these golden moments. We've entered as strangers - soon we have friends. And they come over... and they sit with us... and they drink with us... and they talk to us. They tell about the big terrible things they've done and the big wonderful things they'll do. Their hopes, and their regrets, and their loves, and their hates. All very large, because nobody ever brings anything small into a bar. And then I introduce them to Harvey... and he's bigger and grander than anything they offer me. And when they leave, they leave impressed. The same people seldom come back; but that's envy, my dear. There's a little bit of envy in the best of us.

Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

:wink:
Cosmic Cowbell

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:26 am

Dunno, maybe it was the mushrooms,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats hardly gonna win you any supporters in this argument.

Maybe one or two....

I reckon you are onto "something", tho what i dunno.

if people who are into weird stuff mix shrooms with the weird stuff all sorts of strange things can happen. Some spooky, some eerie, some downright scary.

I have enough personal experience and know enough anecdotal info to be sure some very unusual effects can occur.

i dunno if this is due to the objects themselves or the sate of mind that is achieved to enable the weirdness. or some combination.
Joe Hillshoist

The hills are alive with sound of MOOsic

Postby TooStoned » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:29 am

Ya know the cowbell is an essential part of a lot of African diaspora orchestras?
Critically important "clarion" in the give and take of call and response of african stylee communication.

I hope that digression is helpful.

I certainly have been shown more grace by some posters here than I can personally muster, and for that I humbly bow...Namaste (or alternately as the neo pagans say "Gnaw'em nasty")

Pleasant is "nice", But I won't sacrifice "smart" for pleasant, and I'm sure that ignorance is hell no matter how pleasing the illusions we wrap ourselves in to avoid aknowledging the infernal torment of falsehood...

Of course, I've been told I wouldn't know TRUTH if it rode down the street naked on a white horse and bit me on the ass...
TooStoned

Postby Telexx » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:30 am

I've just bought 5 small "Orgonite devices" off ebay. They're named "Holy Handgrenades" (?!) and they look like v.small paperweights (each one about 1.5" in diameter). I paid £15 for the lot.

My girlfriend is a photographer and she works for a fuckedcompany.com type outfit: bad vibes everywhere, failing accounts, no team spirit etc.

So tonight whilst the office is empty we're going to dot these little things around the premises (hidden - is that unethical?!) and see if anything changes in respect of: evidence of teamwork, quality of work produced, and the sales team actually landing a sale for once...

I understand that these things could change anyway without the introduction of orgonite but I'll be interested to see what, if anything, does happen. At least then I'll have a real world reference.

Thanks,

Telexx
Telexx

Postby marykmusic » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:29 am

Donovan wrote:
As the powers-that-be started studying the psychic, remote viewing and such, they became afraid of it. And for good reason. They were not, are not, behaving well. When these facilities open up it can be overwhelming. One needs a thick skin, develops one or gets crushed. And many do get crushed, end up in institutions etc. On one level a mystic is a schizophrenic who made it work. Many dramas, both mass and personal, are quickly drawn to those who suddenly open up.

Thick skin, yes, but in my case I put on some weight. As I get more comfortable with what I do, it drops back off. When it gets too weird for me, boom, my butt is subject to change without notice. My horse notices, but she's polite about it.

And about that mantis... these were mentioned on here by another poster.

There are 1) our enemies, including the small greys that are sort of cyborg/biologicals and are merely workers; 2) our Friends from Out of Town, who assist when asked; and 3) those who merely observe. Some believe the mantis types are the third, and that they exist at such a "fast" frequency that we seldom see them. They have to make a major effort to slow down to be visible in our dimension.

I am enjoying Donovan's Sacred Geometry discussion. I got burned out on math at a very early age, and it wasn't until I HAD to take algebra for college that I discovered it is a truly beautiful art form. And the Ancients knew far more than archeologists ever gave them credit for. Archeo-astronomy is gaining some adherants, as sacred sites all over the world, of great antiquity, are recognized as such. --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Postby Donovan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:25 pm

MaryKmusic,

You might have a picture in your head of a standard high school geometry class. Some nerd guys are in front asking questions, girls in the back passing notes about boys. As the new geometry has a direct correlation with emotion in future classes that pattern may reverse. So most of my work will be in building correct interfaces between systems, so just something that can be ‘looked up’, no math involved.

First, I find the ‘movement’ regarding shapes and even attacking towers of interest. Is there a site on this? Also the time frames, years?

But also the geometry in relation to the devices you were working with. I did read in Barbara Marciniak (spelling) in her first book about secret-gov broadcasting certain frequencies in all kinds of devices including regular microwave ovens.

Also I had a friend who was manic depressive. Every once in awhile he would go off on these wild jaunts and attack microwave towers claiming they were evil. Where did he get the notion. Our CIA teaches when going to foreign lands to listen closely to the ‘crazies’, they are often telling the truth.

Of course water crystallizes emotions most easily.
Donovan
Donovan

Postby marykmusic » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:38 pm

The CIA wasn't the first ones to teach that about the "crazies." Many old cultures I've studied, those people were considered holy, not nuts. And it took someone "crazy" by modern APA definition to travel astrally, to remote view, to affect "action-at-a-distance" with creative thoughts.

You spelled Marciniak correctly. She talked about many of the things that folks on this board get twisted about, including reptilians. We've been paying attention to her for years; Dragon, of course, pre-dates me on this (not simply because he's older than I, but because we only got together in 2002.)

The Agnihotra ash, according to my "sight" as well as my boys', creates an egg-shaped containment field around a tower or wherever it's placed. This is a geometric figure talked about at length in many creation myths, such as the Hindu.

Myth is the history we barely remember... --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:28 pm

Red and Black colours on a mantis, esp a big one that is a bit "unreal", or possibly etheric is a v bad sign. They are usually predatory creatures on some level.

Real mantids about the size of your index finger are pretty cool tho.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Donovan » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:59 am

I have just sat down and read this thread from start to finish. Must be one of the best threads I have ever read. I can see, I think, what was done by this Croft guy to Osculum. Brilliant.
Herein the teacher (Croft – might have name wrong) throws Osculum Infame into the swimming pool and makes him swim for himself by calling him agent and such.. At the same time the teacher, Croft, by ‘cutting off one of his arms’ (Osculum) starts yet another part of his own group to grow on another way. Reminded me of writings on magick and teachers by Violet Firth. At least that was my take. Could, of course, be wrong.

Let me list a few experiences that the entire thread brought to mind:

In the mid seventies I was living with a woman who was a great ‘channeler’. Would go into a deep trance and channel Seth. It got very scientific and some complex. The channel would really be out, no memory and would suddenly see perfect without her glasses etc. (as also noted in multiple personality disorder, one personality needs glasses another does not). But one night while she was in trance the phone rang and everything got interrupted. Went out for butts. This was in the Village in Manhattan, a four story walk up wherein a known and likable drunk would often sleep it off behind the garbage cans. As I came back he was not behind cans but more in front of the stairs in a stupor. Suddenly he sat up and finished the channeling, very complex material. Burped, went back into his stupor.

1984 Because of Chernenko the real head of secret government had to reveal himself as he did front page NYTimes. I put together a simple four page tabloid paper on Martha’s Vineyard to that effect, very humorous, saying that John, not Reagan was in charge. Printed 5000, put them everywhere. Was very funny the way I wrote it. Most did not understand but later got some good feedback. Stephen Cohen, head of Soviet Studies at Princeton wrote, said it was a hoot, I should do more. Also heard from the captain of his yacht that Walter Cronkite thought it brilliant. But it got me noticed, lol. The tabloid was called the The Vineyard’s SOUR GRAPE. But the front had the ‘V’ in Vineyard a large bloody letter V going down through the words ‘sour’ and ‘grape’. Just then a TV series comes on called ‘V’. It is about a ‘John’ taking over the world who is really a lizard. The lead character, a reporter, had the same name as mine, Michael Donovan. We were jaw dropped..

So all this stuff, Chemtrails, 9/11 all of it, only John would be capable of putting things together on such a grand scale. And then, damn, even put himself on the commission to investigate 9/11 ! It a strange way, which I am getting at, you can’t help but be impressed by John. I have read his book, (Making War, published my McMillian) again and again. His favorite quote a take-off on Lord Acton’s dictum: “Power corrupts, ultimate power is really neat.”

So a bit prior to 9/11 I even got to shake John’s hand. Kay Griggs tipped me off that there was an unadvertised meeting just prior to the christening of the U.S.S Ronald Reagan, but open to public, and that John, Edwin Meese and Jean Kirkpatrick would be speaking. Mostly, as she said, “Just CIA types who did not want to play golf that day.” Every single speaker referred to ‘Chernenko’s warning of 83’ as the ‘great turning point of modern history’ really verifying to me what I was into back in 84. I positioned myself at the end so I could shake hands with John. Wow. I mean what was I supposed to do? Say, “Up yours, you damned lizard.”?

At times I feel like we are in a play. Some powers are playing ‘ultimate evil’. I agree about Reich. All of what he did was a danger to them. He may have unraveled a bit at the end but was starting to sense perhaps what was to be done with him. And his concepts (all of them) need to be brought forth now in the public mind. Is ‘magick’ and/or the ‘question of magick’ the vehicle?

J. Rockefeller front page Times today fears neocon’s attitude toward Iran. If attacking Iran the US must take out nukes, not because of nukes: because Iran is not playing the secret deal game. And militarily very dangerous but perhaps neocons with such as 9/11 creeping up behind them feel that for them, regardless of military consequences, more of a danger not to (for them).
And to do that nukes must be used. Iran would only strike back conventionally, of course. Would hold moral ground for world. And it would not be end of world as Hiroshima and Nagasaki was not end. Wonder if this crap is now almost destined to bring an end to secret government. More people acting out their rolls.

The mud balls remind me of the new age healing method (Riki) that spreads from person to person and seems to work through a network. Well, it is water, it is earth, if it is charged with belief why the hell not?

All ritual magick needs a physical act to bring down the force into the physical. Is this a game pushing us to the point where we en mass are ‘forced to use (learn) magick’. ?? Accepting other realities with it, etc. etc ??
Donovan
Donovan

Marcinack

Postby Donovan » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:17 am

Re: Marchinak and geometry.
Notice in latest book the emphisis on the checkerboard, the 64 squares half black half white. Clever referrence to the I Ching.
ALL channelers seem to be bringing forth clever referrences to the geometry now in neat ways. Another working on just the seperoth in four words, forty. Forgive spelling. All set up cleverly.
The 'new age' separated us from the standard mystery teachings for a time to be brought back open and on a higher arch. Believe many more will be interested in cabala etc soon.
Donovan
Donovan

PreviousNext

Return to Activism