Discuss Jeff's 'No Guru, No Method, No Teacher'

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Discuss Jeff's 'No Guru, No Method, No Teacher'

Postby stoneonstone » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:48 pm

From Jeff's latest entry No Guru, No Method, No Teacher:

"Is it a sign of health that such figures have elbowed their way to the front? If he were still alive, we could ask Donald Keyhoe. What should we make of their laser-like focus upon Pentagon missile theory and demolition? Why are none of them apparently interested in talking about, say, Norman Mineta's testimony before the 9/11 Commission ("Do the orders still stand?"), and its excision from the commission's video archive and published record?"

To me this has always been one of the most disturbing 'out plops the hoven cloven hoof' moment of the official scramble.

Nobody prods and pokes this one...or demands to see the Bush/Cheny, secret, off-the-record testimony. Or even leaks of that bullshit.

Thoughts about poor Mineta's moment of unguarded honesty?

Cheers,
GH
stoneonstone

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Discuss Jeff's 'No Guru, No Method, No Teacher'

Postby slimmouse » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:05 pm

stoneonstone wrote:From Jeff's latest entry No Guru, No Method, No Teacher:

"Is it a sign of health that such figures have elbowed their way to the front? If he were still alive, we could ask Donald Keyhoe. What should we make of their laser-like focus upon Pentagon missile theory and demolition? Why are none of them apparently interested in talking about, say, Norman Mineta's testimony before the 9/11 Commission ("Do the orders still stand?"), and its excision from the commission's video archive and published record?"

To me this has always been one of the most disturbing 'out plops the hoven cloven hoof' moment of the official scramble.

Nobody prods and pokes this one...or demands to see the Bush/Cheny, secret, off-the-record testimony. Or even leaks of that bullshit.

Thoughts about poor Mineta's moment of unguarded honesty?

Cheers,
GH

Quite Simply another truly excellent piece by JW.

Im still happy personally with much of the physical evidence of CD and the pentagon and stuff

But at the same time, those of us who KNOW that 9/11 was orchestrated from within our intelligence agencies, also know that the physical evidence is little more than the tip of the iceberg.

And Questions such as Why is it that the Anthrax attacks, The Pheonix memo, The hijackers ties to the narcotic trade, et cetera arent being mentioned more , are questions that all respective truth movements should be asking of their leaders .
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby dugoboy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:16 pm

they'll try to hug us and scare us to death. silly exploiters.
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it - always." -Mahatma Gandhi
dugoboy

Postby dugoboy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:42 pm

well i guess i could say something more substantial. jeff is pretty much asking the question.. is the 911 truth movement dead? i would say it exists but it has no effect. and thats all that matters. i read somewhere that in this kind of society of ours due to the complete free for all of information we have that you can see the truth and never know it because theres so much garbage that is cluttered around it. as long as nothing truthful gains attention it won't be a problem. so 911 may have gotten attention but it has pretty much been neutralized as of today. maybe i'm wrong because i havn't been following it as closely as i used to but 911 truth does not break into the mainstream airwaves anymore if it did a few months ago. i blame many things. i blame certain people who chose to embrace the idea with completely off the wall concepts of what happened that day, thereby killing the very interest any serious people might have in it.

someone made a post about 'deus ex machina' and had the interesting idea that machina is in reference to the the "machinery" of the plot of the drama in which an artifical element (a "God") which has nothing to do with the internal plot is suddenly introduced, out of nowhere, to significantly influence or interfere with the natural course of events. if this is true.. then 911 was the most ultimate deus ex machina acted upon man. its the story that matters most now, we will bicker over the specifics for eternity. but 911 was the event that was used, as a prop, to further a whole new agenda.

i'll leave you with this.. at the end of Matrix Revolutions Neo meets the Deus ex Machina, the leader of the machines to come to a truce (which would later save Zion) but i find it interesting they named the machine god this. there was a computer game named Deus Ex that came out in 2000 that was:

"Set in a dystopian world during the 2050s, where the new world order has already taken place, the main storyline follows rookie "United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition" (UNATCO) agent JC Denton as he sets out to combat terrorist forces which have become increasingly prevalent in a world slipping ever closer to chaos. As the plot unfolds, he becomes increasingly immersed in a deep and ancient conspiracy, encountering fictional versions of groups such as Majestic 12, the Illuminati, and Hong Kong Triad gangs along the way. Ultimately, Denton comes to discover the truth about this conspiracy, and its ultimate goal of world domination."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_Ex

and i have begun to look at the matrix trilogy in a whole new light. in the Deus Ex game it actually has the WTC towers missing. and this game was raleased on 6/22/00.

follow the white rabbit. :D
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it - always." -Mahatma Gandhi
dugoboy

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:07 pm

and i have begun to look at the matrix trilogy in a whole new light. in the Deus Ex game it actually has the WTC towers missing. and this game was raleased on 6/22/00.

Whoa

That is interesting.

Good to see you Dugo hope its all going well.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby stoneonstone » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:21 pm

Yeah, that's something I'm going to want to check out now too.

GH
stoneonstone

Postby yesferatu » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:30 pm

dugoboy wrote:... in this kind of society of ours due to the complete free for all of information we have that you can see the truth and never know it because theres so much garbage that is cluttered around it. as long as nothing truthful gains attention it won't be a problem. so 911 may have gotten attention but it has pretty much been neutralized as of today.

.... 911 was the most ultimate deus ex machina acted upon man. its the story that matters most now, we will bicker over the specifics for eternity. but 911 was the event that was used, as a prop, to further a whole new agenda.

Agree on both. I never thought of 9/11 as a deus ex machina event....but that is right on.
yesferatu

Postby philipacentaur » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:17 am

i blame many things. i blame certain people who chose to embrace the idea with completely off the wall concepts of what happened that day, thereby killing the very interest any serious people might have in it.

Yeah -- the sad truth.

W/R/T Deus Ex:
IGNPC: How conscious are you guys of the correlation between the content of your game and the current global situation?

Harvey Smith: We have a running joke that's actually kind of creepy at times. Even on the first game, when we'd put something in the game, someone would point out that it had happened in the real world. Wow, that's creepy. It's not like we're forecasting or geniuses or anything. It's just when you take these elements -- conspiracy, control of power, left versus right, scientific advancement and the impact on culture -- and stir them together with an agenda, you're going to hit patterns that repeat.

We were even going to mix in religion with the first game. A lot of people don't know this but J.C. Denton was supposed to be a descendant of Jesus Christ. We were going to pick up the old theory that Jesus had kids and that J.C. Denton had DNA from Jesus. When you mix those elements around you come up with these recurring patterns.

I don't know if everyone knows this but if you fire up the original Deus Ex and you run around in Liberty Island when we made the skyline in the background we had pieces with the Twin Towers and pieces for the other parts of the city and for New Jersey. The texture memory was so high that I couldn't use it all. I took one of the pieces and put it on one side, flipped it and put it on the other. So I made New York out of one half of the city so the Twin Towers were out.

When people complained, we just explained that it had been destroyed by terrorist attacks. We start the game with the Liberty Island statue having been destroyed by terrorists a few years before. We just said that the towers had been destroyed too. And this was way before 9-11. Years. That's kind of freaky. There are correlations. We're using the WTO in this game and there are WTO riots in Seattle every few years.

We ask questions like, "What is a terrorist?" Are our troops terrorists when they bomb a foreign city and rape the people? They're freedom fighters at times. Cleary, they do good work. I was in the Air Force and I'm not anti-military but it depends on your perspective as to whether you see them as freedom fighters or terrorists. When it's convenient our government has called people in South America freedom fighters; that same administration has later called those people terrorists. There are a lot of weird parallels going on in the world and we're not afraid to touch upon that.
--
http://pc.ign.com/articles/386/386515p3.html
philipacentaur

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:50 am

Wow Pac thats wild.

Spot on about the patterns too.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby dugoboy » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:00 pm

bump. :D
dugoboy

"no wife, no horse, no mustache."

Postby Uncle $cam » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:00 pm

Everything is under control! :lol:
Uncle $cam

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:42 pm

We were even going to mix in religion with the first game. A lot of people don't know this but J.C. Denton was supposed to be a descendant of Jesus Christ. We were going to pick up the old theory that Jesus had kids and that J.C. Denton had DNA from Jesus. When you mix those elements around you come up with these recurring patterns.

It is all getting a bit Jerry Cornelius innit? ;)

Echo Joe, good to hear from you dugo, wish you could post more. Wish I could.

Oh yeah, the blog. I think it's vital that some concetrate on the minutae while others piece together the bigger picture. If anyone ever goes on trial for that day they'll try every trick in the book to wriggle out of it so every angle, every theory must be already explored. I know it's a long shot but I'd love to see mobs of mad conspiracy theorists swamping the courts brandishing DVDs shouting "No you didn't you said.. See I was right everyone!"

But when reality's constantly changing.. erm.. just go with the flow?
Seamus OBlimey

One point.

Postby slimmouse » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:27 pm

One point I should perhaps make about Jeffs post.

There has been enormous argument within the UK truth movement about the Shayler NPT outburst, and of course the media were quick to jump upon this.

Whilst I can forgive Jeff for mentioning this in his post, I wonder If Jeff and others on this forum know exactly what Mr Shayler did to upset his controllers ?

Just in case you don't, hes the guy who had to flee to France having attempted to explain in the clearest possible terms to the UK public, how he became privy to information concerning a plot by the UK Govnt clearly implicating them in funding an assassination attempt on Gaddaffi, by a then little known group called "Al Quaeda"

The attempt failed, resulting in the death of innocent civilians.

An outraged David Shayler went public

As he has said he thought he joined the intelligence agencies to fight terrorism, not to sponsor it. He was prosecuted for breach of the official secrets act, which our noble rulers considered a risk to our national security.

Whoever "ours" is

In short, and IMHO , David Shayler is a good guy.

My point would be here, that NPT is his genuine opinion. Clearly skewed as that may be.

And after all, who amongst us hasnt had the odd skewed opinion ? :?

Speak now or forever hold your peice 8)
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby hiddenite » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:52 pm

"How to "Question Authority," when it's Authority telling us how to question it?"

"mind-forged manacles" as Blake would say .

Tsoldrin asked a question on the main site that I didn't see answered by anyone . Why the need for controlled explosions as well as planes crashing into buildings? (sorry for the crude paraphrase)
hiddenite

Return to General Discussion