Uri Geller and 11:11

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Uri Geller and 11:11

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:46 pm

(I bet our 11:11 thought this was about him/her.)

Anyway, Uri Geller's an ....interesting man. Check this out, from his own blog

http://www.uri-geller.com/articles/11.htm

The 11:11 phenomenon

If your attention has been drawn to clocks and watches at exactly 11:11, then read the following:

I started experiencing this rather bizarre occurrence when I was forty years old, at first I thought they were coincidences, I would stand with my back to a digital clock and something made me turn around and I would notice that the time would be 11:11. These incidents intensified I would be checked into hotel rooms on floor 11 room 1111. I started noticing these digits on computers, microwave ovens, cars, documents, etc. I decided to write about it on my website. I was immediately inundated by hundreds of emails from all around the world. Individuals were telling me their own 11:11 stories, almost always saying “I thought it only happened to me”. It is difficult for me to decipher what this is all about but my intuition tells me its positive.

I have been asked many times about the September 11th 2001 attacks in New York and Washington. People ask me how I can claim that 11/11 is positive when there were so many deaths in those attacks?

My answer is that those attacks would have been far worse if the terrorists had used a dirty nuclear weapon in the form of a suitcase bomb that could have been placed anywhere in New York, Los Angeles, London or any other heavily populated city. If that had happened the consequences would have been far more devastating.

I believe that those who died on September 11th did not die in vain.

This was a massive wake-up call to the world reminding us that the know-how to put such a bomb together is already out there.

Needless to say, such an explosion would have killed over 100,000 people and irradiated an area of hundreds of square miles with deadly radioactivity that would remain there for years.

Remember Chernobyl, now a ghost town?

When I see the number 1111: I pray for sick children and world peace, the prayer takes a moment but it's very powerful. Please if you can do the same I believe it helps!!!!

I believe that people who have constant contact with the 1111 phenomena have some type of a positive mission to accomplish. It is still a mystery to me what it is that we all have to do or why are we all being gathered and connected together, but it is very real and tangible, I feel that it is immensely positive, almost like there is a thinking entity sending us these physical and visual signs from the universe. In me, it activates the power of prayer, love and determination to some how help the world. Some day I suspect we will find out the true meaning behind this puzzling phenomenon. It could start happening to you too after reading my website.

String theory is said to be the theory of everything. It is a way of describing every force and matter regardless of how large or small or weak or strong it is. There are a few eleven's that have been found in string theory.

I find this to be interesting since this theory is supposed to explain the universe! The first eleven that was noticed is that string theory has to have 11 parallel universes (discussed in the beginning of the "11.11" article) and without including these universes, the theory does not work.

The second is that Brian Greene has 11 letters in his name. For those of you who do not know, he is a physicist as well as the author of The Elegant Universe, which is a book explaining string theory. (His book was later made into a mini series that he hosted.) Another interesting find is that Isaac Newton (who's ideas kicked off string theory many years later) has 11 letters in his name as well as John Schwarz. Schwarz was one of the two men who worked out the anomalies in the theory. Plus, 1 person + 1 person = 2 people = equality.

Also, the two one's next to each other is 11. The two men had to find the same number (496) on both sides of the equation in order for the anomalies to be worked out, so the equation had to have equality! There were two matching sides to the equation as well because they ultimately got 496 on both sides. So, the 1 + 1 = 2 = equality applies for the equation as well.

Here is something more than the paranormal or numerology - something very fundamental about the scientific and mathematical nature of the universe, involving unary arithmetic.

(a): 11=3, in binary arithmetic. 3 is the cornerstone of the trinity and also Hinduism.

(b): 1 male + 1 female are needed to produce 1 child. Ergo, 1 + 1 = 3, in reproduction.

(c): The building block of all existence since the "the Big Bang" is Hydrogen, which through nuclear fusion has produced all the other atoms known to humankind. Hydrogen is another 11, in binary. Another 3: 1 electron; 1 proton and 1 neutron.

(d): The Yin and the Yang are also 11 - two ones of opposite kind, reflecting the duality of the universe in eastern religions and modern computer technology.

(e): Following year 1BC is the year 1AD - another 11, since our modern calendar has no year 0, which is why the 21st century officially began on Jan 1st, 2001.

(f): And finally there is the oddity of the number 10, which historically grew out of counting on our fingers. The oddity is that 10 = 1010 in binary arithmetic - 10:10.

HOWEVER, if you count the fingers on your hands in unary arithmetic - no zeros - then 10 fingers, in unary mathematics, = 11111111111 - EXACTLY 11 ONES

Our research on September 11 in history uncovered many anomalies and perhaps a significant prophetic sign.

The most startling discovery was a book written in 1981, 20 years prior to the 2001 attacks, called "The Birth of Christ Recalculated". The author, Dr. Ernest L. Martin, claims to have calculated the exact date of Jesus Christ's birth based on the celestial charts for that era. The date of Christ's birth, based on the famous Star of Bethlehem, is calculated to be September 11, 3 B.C.. Dr. Martin's findings have been accepted by many scholars, theologians, historians, and astronomers. We also note that Jesus Christ has 11 letters. The crosses found standing in the ruins of the WTC, and the dominance of the number 11 in the 9-11 events, make this combination even more mysterious.

There is another significant religious event occurring about 2000 years later on September 11, 1999. According to Hebrew Scriptures September 11, 1999 was the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation, and year 1 on the Hebrew calendar.

The majority of computers today use binary coding but what is it?

Think of an on/off switch where 0 = off and 1 = on. These codes are linked together just as letters and then words are put together to make a sentence. In turn this is speeded up within your computer. It has become an electronic language - a form of communication that can cross many barriers such as language itself. Not only that but it can be applied to so many things some of which have yet to be discovered or thought of. Its not a new concept. I think it began with a piece of string and a knot and then a piece of string and several knots, thousands of years ago. Throughout man's history it has evolved and developed, for example, the Abacus, a more sophisticated and effectively simple 'computer'. Everyone and everything in the world today is based on and affected by this electronic language. In the realms of 11:11 perhaps it can be seen as the communication between two people (and or their computer) for what is the human brain but a computer in the 'on' position. Through communication we learn to appreciate and respect one another's values, customs and beliefs - that has to be a good thing - and all this from a knot and a piece of string thousands of years ago!

The 11:11 enigma has been here for a while now and has affected the lives of countless thousands of people. Is it really a phenomenon, or is it our internal body clocks playing tricks on us? For many people seeing the 11s in such abundance makes them certain that this goes far beyond the realms of coincidence. If this is a message then four ones would be the most noticeable of all numbers to have appear on a digital clock. The major question is what can be gleaned from this 'message'.

In Colin Wilson's book, The Occult, his discussion of the Pythagoreans (the first numerologists) we get the first glimmer of a starting point, "Creation starts with the 'divine pure unity', number one, then develops to the 'holy four', and the first four digits beget ten, the sacred number, from which everything else springs" (p251).One and one is also the beginning of the Fibonacci curve, a universal pattern of nature found in everything from conch shells to galaxy spirals.

If you multiply 1111 by 1111 you get 1234321, representing a pyramid, and number 11 is a sacred number of the pyramid with the proportions of the great pyramid being of the ratio 7:11. Eleven is also a number harmonious with Pi. Therefore, it seems that number eleven is of central importance in understanding the mathematical infrastructure of the universe. This appearance of an abundance of 11:11 sightings on clocks seems to be is about thinking out of your box and letting your mind stretch outside it's comfort zone.11:11 does not allow you to forget about the larger questions because it is always popping back into your reality, acting as catalyst to distract our consciousness away from the sublime and on to something far more challenging.

In my own reflexive understanding of this phenomenon, I have taken it to mean the need to find balance in life and avoid becoming too ensconced in the superficiality of our corporate/consumer society. September 11th has created a miasma of evil and has connected the number 11 with much negativity. This, to me, is misplaced, as the choice of date by Bin Laden is probably a cruel joke to reflect the American emergency number.11:11 seems to be the choice before man. Either realize that 1 Muslim is essentially the same as 1 Jew, 1 Christian or 1 Buddhist, so we can either live side by side in harmony, or we can concentrate on the small differences between us and use it as an excuse for conflict.
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:03 pm

Geller was apparently involved in remote viewing efforts conducted for SRI, International:

http://tinyurl.com/2mh2rj
SRI - Stanford Research Institute
Menlo Park, CA.
Click here for their home page. I couldn't find anything there on remote viewing.

Founded in 1946 at Stanford University, it went independent in 1970 due to protest of its military contracts. Among them were studies with LSD and chemical warfare. Willis Harman and Alfred Hubbard were contracted to study the influence of LSD on the counter-culture and business.

Remote Viewing Program: Led by Hal Puthoff and Russell Targ. Originally funded by Science Unlimited Research Foundation, San Antonio, TX in April 1972.

The program began with Ingo Swann, after being told of the project by Cleve Backster.

Swann contacted Puthoff on 3/30/72, telling him of previous studies of his abilities. Swann came to the lab that June. His first experiment was to remote view and manipulate a shielded magnetometer. Near the end of this visit, he performed a series of experiments identifying objects inside boxes. Puthoff invited several potential sponsors of his project (including the CIA) to observe, and the CIA was impressed enough to fund an eight month pilot study. Swann returned to New York to clean up some previous commitments.

During this break, Russell Targ joined the research team. At the end of October, Andrija Puharich brought Uri Geller to SRI to be studied for six weeks. After several demonstrations under uncontrolled conditions, Geller did experiments in twisting metal, predicting die rolls, and copying pictures drawn by assistants. Geller was critically evaluated at SRI by Ray Hyman, among others.

Ingo Swann later in 1972 (Swann says he returned in October, Puthoff places Swann's return after Geller's six week study) to start the eight month pilot program funded by the CIA. Reportedly on Swann's suggestion, he began doing remote-viewing experiments using longitude and latitude as a target. A series of 100 experiments were done during the breaks between Swann's normal experiments.

These experiments were formalized into Project SCANATE. These coordinates were supposedly picked by a NSA (National Security Agency) monitor and transmitted to a CIA agent at SRI. On 5/29/73, during this series, Swann identified a military base (reportedly a satellite listening post). Puthoff read these coordinates to Pat Price, whose amazing results led him to join the SRI team. Click here for an extended review of this experiment.

Price and Swann continued their remote viewing experiments, this time using a person as a target. At an assigned time, the viewer would target the person and describe the scene where he/she was located. These experiments were the only ones which have been openly available to other scientists, and have been extensively reviewed (see references below).

In the summer of 1973, Swann finished the eight month pilot program and left SRI. He continued to work occasionally with the project until at least 1988.

By the end of 1973, the SRI team began to use average people in the remote-viewing project, not just "naturals" (i.e. people with natural psychic ability). These experiments included intelligence agents, and reportedly members of Congress. This series of experiments went on until around the fall of 1974, and the lab was allegedly running out of funding.

Author Richard Bach visited the lab for a series of experiments starting in April, 1975. Other experiments included experimenting with an "ESP teaching machne" for NASA. This device simply a random number generator which shows one of four pictures, and the subject tries to guess which picture is chosen each turn. Anoher experiment involved trying to see if individuals could pick signals from a subjects EEG. One subject is in a shielded room, with a strobe light activated at random times, and the other subject tries to detemine when the strobe is on.

(Targ, Russell and Puthoff, Harold E, Mind-Reach, Delacorte Press, 1977; Puthoff, Harold, "CIA-Initiated Remote Viewing Program at Stanford Research Institute", Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 10, No. 1, Spring 1996)

In 1977, the Naval Electronics Systems Command contracted SRI (for $87,000) for "an investigation of the ability of certain individuals to perceive remote faint electromagnetic stimuli at a noncognitive level of awareness."
(McRae, Ronald, Mind Wars, St. Martin's Press, 1984, pg 5)

The activities of the lab are somewhat more sketchy after this point, but published accounts (such as Targ, Russell and Harary, Keith, Mind Race, Villard Books, 1984; Swann, Ingo, Everybody's Guide to Natural ESP, Jeremy P. Tarcher, Inc., 1991) suggest more of the same, with little expansion and almost no work to isolate the actual mechanisms at work.

Hal Puthoff remains fairly tight-lipped about the classified aspects of the program, but says that the activities focused on studying the possible threat of psi in enemy hands than on actual operations. However, Swann and Price did view many military targets as part of their experiments, so the line between research and operations becomes a bit fuzzy. (see Wilhelm, John, "Psychic Spying?", Washington Post 8/7/77, B1)

I am somewhat skeptical of the claim that the CIA entered the picture sometime after Puthoff began his experiments with Ingo Swann. Here we have a CIA connected parapsychologist (Backster) introducing a subject with a Top Secret clearance (Swann) to a former Naval Intelligence officer who has worked with the NSA (Puthoff) who is working at a military contracted research lab (SRI). I find it highly doubtful that the intelligence community was not involved until experiments were well under way. It's more likely that the CIA was involved from the beginning, and that they might have even initiated the program.

The early experiments were allegedly conducted by researchers involved with Scientology and believers in psi, which some feel may have tainted the data. There are several critical references below.

SRI has a history of mind-control research. "Under contract to the Army, SRI chemists studied psychoactive components like LSD for their potential as chemical-warfare agents". (McRae, pg 94) Puthoff has argued that his research at SRI had nothing to do with mind control (see Puthoff/Constantine Debate). However, it is interesting to note that Puthoff and Targ researched mind-machine interfaces in context with the remote viewing project. (R. Targ, P. Cole and H. E. Puthoff, "Techniques to Enhance Man/Machine Communication," Stanford Research Institute Final Report on NASA Project NAS7-100 (August 1974). Note: I have not seen this paper, but it was referenced by Puthoff). However, this may be techno-speak for telekinesis, much like "novel biological information transfer" is for telepathy.

Around 1976, Dr. Sam Koslov, scientific assistant to the secretary of the Navy, received a briefing on various research projects, including those at SRI. Among the headings on the screen describing SRI's work included "ELF AND MIND CONTROL". ELF stands for extremely low frequency, and electromagnetic radiation in this band has an effect on the central nervous system and has been studied by the military under projects Pandora, Sanguine, and others. Koslov was reportedly upset and shut off Navy funding (although the Navy has been, and continues to be, one of the biggest supporters of electronic mind-control). (Wilhelm, 1977)

Some of the early experiments involved Elizabeth Rauscher as a consultant. In 1985, Hal Puthoff left the lab and was replaced as director by Edwin May, who had joined the lab in 1976. Russell Targ had left in 1982. For reasons unknown to me, the research aspect of the program were transferred from SRI to SAIC in 1991.

Experiments at SRI are documented in:

Targ, Russell and Harary, Keith, Mind Race, Villard Books, 1984

Targ, Russell and Puthoff, Harold E, Mind-Reach, Delacorte Press, 1977

Targ, Russell and Puthoff, Harold E, "Information Transmission Under Conditions of Sensory Shielding", Nature, 10/18/74, v252, n5476, pp 602-607 (reprinted in Panati, Charles, ed., The Geller Papers, Houghton Mifflin Co., 1976)

Critical reviews of the early experiments are contained in:

Marks, David and Kammann, Richard, The Psychology of the Psychic, Prometheus Books, 1980

Gardner, Martin, Science: Good, Bad, and Bogus, Prometheus Books, 1981

Randi, James, Flim-Flam, Prometheus Books, 1982

Wilhelm, John, The Search for Superman, Pocket Books (Note: this text is reportedly hard to find, but is reviewed in Gardner's book above)

Partial list of researchers involved in the SRI study include:

Michael Persinger, informal consultant

Hal Puthoff

Elizabeth Rauscher

Russell Targ

Charles Tart

Partial list of subjects:

Richard Bach, author and patron

Phyllis Cole, SRI lab technician

Duane Elgin, SRI futurologist

Hella Hammid, photographer

Keith Harary

Susan Harris

Gary Langford, SRI computer expert

Joe McMoneagle

Marshall Pease, SRI mathematician

Pat Price

Marylin Schlitz

Ingo Swann

Elisabeth Targ

Jacques Vallee, SRI computer consultant, ufologist
chiggerbit

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:52 pm

http://tinyurl.com/27am44

Uri Geller: "Phenomenon" of CIA Interest
Gary S. Bekkum
October 18, 2007
Long before the new NBC TV reality show "Phenomenon," featuring psychic Uri Geller and "illusionist" Criss Angel, there was the CIA.

Although it happened many years ago in a land that today seems far, far away -- the early 1970s -- it remains a tale of great significance for our time.

Uri Geller attracted the attention of the CIA at a time when the depth of Russian and Soviet satellite interests in all things paranormal sent a chill up the collective spine of the Intelligence Community.

Today there are signs that the Intelligence Community remains engaged in exploring psychic phenomena for use by "psychic spies" -- either to collect intelligence, or to bait and switch the enemy as a counter-intelligence ploy, as part of the war on terror.

U.K. based author Jon Ronson told the tale of Uri Geller's "reactivation" by a mysterious man named "Ron," shortly after the events of 9/11. Starstream Research confirmed the existence of "Ron," a senior intelligence official, and his interest in exotic phenomena.

When we contacted Ron, he directly denied the use of psychics by the present -day intelligence community. Government records prove that psychics were being used for intelligence collection in the STAR GATE program until 1995.

Investigative journalist and author Gus Russo, who is better known for digging away at the conspiratorial aspects of the JFK assassination plot for PBS and ABC than for exploring the world of the paranormal, was told by a source familiar with the National Security Agency that NSA was currently using highly trained psychics, called remote viewers, to gather intelligence. The alleged program is said to operate at the deepest level of secrecy at the agency. It is possible that the CIA killed the STAR GATE program to protect a next-generation project that was secretly underway at NSA.

In the 1970s, the idea that paranormal phenomena might actually represent a serious threat to the United States was taken quite seriously. In the western world, Uri Geller was at the center of the phenomenon.

The CIA, and a handful of other government agencies, narrowed the paranormal field down to two possible areas of immediate interest: psychokinesis, the alleged ability of the mind to affect matter directly, and clairvoyance, the alleged ability of the mind to perceive distant persons, places or things. To overcome the so-called "giggle factor" of embarrassment associated with the paranormal in the scientific community, the intelligence community would later identify the field as Anomalous Mental Phenomena, or AMP.

A once-secret 1973 CIA memo states "Since, as matters now stand, apparently nothing more is to be done with GELLER and since we can ill afford to ignore the powers which he allegedly has and which SWANN does not share, [Ingo Swann, another famous psychic tested by CIA] the following possibility might be explored."

The memo is available for viewing at the STARstream Research / STARpod.org websites.

The importance of Uri Geller to the CIA cannot be understated. He represented an immediately accessible test subject at a time when films of Soviet psychics moving matter with their minds had been obtained by the western world. Concerns were raised that anyone capable of affecting material objects might also be capable of initiating the detonator of a nuclear weapon.

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the memo is the picture it paints of the the modus operandi of the spy agency. The memo continued:

"Telling SRI (sincerely, by the way) [the Stanford Research Institute, where tests of Uri Geller's powers were taking place] that we have no intention of easing them out and that they will have full access to the data and first option re publication, we persuade them to use their good offices with GELLER in the following manner. They tell him that, in order to get the kind of money necessary for prolonged research, they showed their data and film on a highly selective basis to officials in the USG [U.S. Government]. While all expressed interest (and many incredulity) only one group had both the vision and the courage and the means to pursue the matter -- and they urge GELLER to at least listen to the proposition they wish to make. If he asks who they represent SRI finesses the matter by telling him that the representatives, themselves, would rather explain their status. (NOTE: Alternatively, with appropriate backstopping, we could pass ourselves off as NIH officials -- see below) SRI then provides the introduction to GELLER and we try to convince him to accept a contract as our consultant for a two or three month period -- renewable if both parties concur. If we don't pose as NIH officials and if he insists on knowing who we are, we tell him -- but only after enough low-key and sympathetic exposure to permit him, at least, to judge us objectively. If we pose as NIH, the rationale for our interest is simple -- straight basic research. If we drop cover, the rationale is simply that, in addition to our scientific interest in understanding the phenomena, we are concerned about the potentialities for its use in the wrong hands against the interests of humanity as a whole; we have a defensive responsibility in that regard and solicit his help in meeting it. In other words, we virtually level with him. As matters now stand we have little to loose and, handled adeptly, we might get a reasonably cooperative response. If so, we arrange for him to be ensconced in an NIH clinic (under alias if he prefers) and ensure that the conditions (privacy,security,yet freedom of movement for G who will live and sleep there but be free to leave outside 'office' hours) are optimum from his and our points of view. We then conduct the experiments designed for him and have him examined by an array of NIH specialists. In this context, while we probably have to keep the regimen as un-threatening and unpainful as possible, it would be of great value if we could obtain blood / metabolic / other indices both when he is 'high' (performing well) and when he is in a normal state. If consistent traces lead to biochemical suggestions, the whole matter of both identification and enhancement in others (drug-wise for example) might be short-circuited. All of us experience in less dramatic ways 'on' and 'off' states -- with minor cycles being measured in hours or days and major ones measured sometimes in years. When we are 'on' we 'click,' feel 'fit,' are on top of things and we are perceived by others as being 'effective,' 'dynamic,' 'magnetic,' etc. It seems reasonable to assume that similar or analogous cycles are operative in the 'psi' arena -- and that (as with us) the underlying causes are physical / chemical, as well as environmental and psychological."

Copyright (c) 2007 Gary S. Bekkum

All rights reserved.

For more information go to STARpod.org
chiggerbit

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:03 pm

The 11 phenomenon is real. I have been affected by it. There is just something about it that is hard to place, but you feel it is right.

Eleven is the only number named for "the harmony of god".

El, as in Elohim from Michael, Daniel, Ellen, Elizabeth, etc. Elite, Elixir, etc. In Arabic it is Al as in Allah. Albert, etc..

Even as in harmony.

(yeah, some claim its wrong etymology, but they're wrong)

22 Paths of the Kabbalistic tree of life, and a bicameral mind = 11
Rage against the ever vicious downward spiral.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby philipacentaur » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:48 pm

I like 5:55 better, because it looks like "SSS" -- like a snake says...
philipacentaur

Postby Username » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:13 pm

you would think for all the talk about "11:11" (the art bell/george noory group love to weave a shroud of mystery around these numbers) someone would have mentioned this book/cult by now.

11 : 11: Inside the Doorway (Paperback)
by Solara (Author)
Star Borne Unlimited (December 1, 1992)

http://www.amazon.com/11-Inside-Doorway ... 254&sr=1-2

From the Author
For many years, the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously and repeatedly appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a powerful effect on those involved. They cause a reactivation of our cellular memory banks and a stirring deep inside of something long forgotten. The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with the beam of our Highest Truth.
The 11:11 is an insertion point for the Greater Reality to enter the present moment.

On January 11, 1992 well over 100,000 people gathered together in groups large and small throughout the planet to activate the Doorway of the 11:11. This activation was significant because it was achieved without media publicity, spreading from heart to heart and by word of mouth. The groups came together as One Being and performed a series of Sacred Dances and Unified Movements at pre-arranged times.

The purpose of this activation was to open the Doorway of the 11:11. This doorway is the transition zone or bridge between two very different spirals of evolution, those of duality and Oneness. During the 11:11 ceremony, these two evolutionary spirals interlocked. This Zone of Overlap is the actual Doorway of the 11:11 which remains in position until the 11:11 closes on December 31, 2011 and the two spirals go their separate ways. Thus we have a twenty year period in which to step free from a duality-based reality system and make our ascension into Oneness.

This activation of the 11:11 is one of the greatest events that has ever taken place on this planet and affects us on every level of our being. Most importantly, it is very much still in effect today. There are Eleven Gates within the 11:11. Each Gate represents a new frequency band of energy. Every few years, a new 11:11 Gate is activated. The timetable of the Gates so far: January 11, 1992: the First Gate whose keynote is the Healing of our Hearts and the development of our new emotional body called the One Heart.

June 5, 1993: the activation of the Second Gate whose keynote is: And the Two Shall Become One. This is the unifying of all polarities including Earth & Star, the spiritual and the physical.

There were three activations of Third Gate in 1997 whose keynote was our Expansion into One Being. And the Fourth Gate was activated in 1999 with the keynote of Reconfiguring our Evolutionary Labyrinth. All of these 11:11 Activations are achieved through a series of 11:11 Sacred Dances which are unquestionably powerful and real . The 11:11 gives us a glorious opportunity to bring forth our inherent greatness and be who we really are.

The journey through the 11:11 has become my life's work. It is far greater than any of us yet realize and it is something that we have long waited for and yearned for. The time is now. This is an accelerated journey into the unexplored realms of the Greater Reality.

one of the 14 reviews:

There's a seeker (sucker) born every minute., May 24, 2004
By A Customer

I am someone who has experienced the 11:11 phenomenon since I was a small child, so when I saw this book the lure to read it was a natural one.
What do we find inside? A clever attempt to cash in on 11:11 with a series of hokey newage (pronounce to rhyme with "sewage") explanations about how we are descended from the stars and by wearing white and dancing in starry formation (dear God, I am not making this up!) we can open invisible gateways in the sky. Gosh, good thing they are invisible--we wouldn't want anything like reality interfering with a good messianic complex. We are told that 11:11 is "encoded" into our DNA without any real world explanation about how this is so...we are given lists of angels and the words "light", "vibration" and "energy" are thrown around without a great deal of thought.

I should not have to mention that the author of this book makes a significant amount of money selling not only books like this, but cruises, trip packages, lectures... It is absolutely unfathomable to me that there are so many people desparate to feel special that they are willing to take the shiny bait on this hook!

First hint folks: there is nothing between the covers which translates as verifiable in the real world. It only exists in fantasy.

Get a few good books about synchronicity and leave the claptrap to the suckers.
Username

Postby monster » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:30 pm

It seems so easy to cash in on stuff like this, that I'm tempted to try it.

I bet I could write a crazy new age book.
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."
monster

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:05 am

One thing that I seem to see is that people like this do not provide original information, but reflect back thoughts that are already in people's minds, more of a mirror reflection, but nothing original.
Last edited by chiggerbit on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
chiggerbit

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:07 am

But my interest in the man isn't whether he's simply a charlatan, it's more like whether he knows of the role he's supposed to be playing
chiggerbit

Postby FourthBase » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:16 am

Eleven is the only number named for "the harmony of god".

El, as in Elohim from Michael, Daniel, Ellen, Elizabeth, etc. Elite, Elixir, etc. In Arabic it is Al as in Allah. Albert, etc..

El, as in Elohel!
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:39 am

Here's a big one for the RI community:

El-iens

and

Elves
Rage against the ever vicious downward spiral.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby Hammer of Los » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:19 am

I don't consider there is any significance personally to the number 11:11.

Yet having been awake most of the night with one of my children who was sick, I overslept on Sunday. When I awoke I immediately looked at the clock which of course showed 11:11.

This morning I check on "posts since last visit" on the forums and look down the list. I see this thread and reflexively look over to the clock on my desktop. That's right, it read 11:11.

I still don't think there's anything to it though.

:lol:
Hammer of Los

Postby chillin » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:11 am

Especially if you're really good at math, anything can equal anything. The Fibonacci sequence is very cool. I don't personally put much thought into numbers, it's interesting when they show up now and then.
chillin

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:57 am

chiggerbit

Next

Return to General Discussion