Wheeeeeee!! It's theeKultleeder's Korner!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby theeKultleeder » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:17 pm

"Look at that one... that one doesn't care for peace."

"Look at that one, she thinks her culture is better than all others. That one doesn't care for peace."

"Look at that one, she puts down new ideas, possible solutions... that one doesn't care about where we humans are going."

"Look at that one... he only stands up for his own ideas, which he got from somewhere else! He doesn't know what's going on, all he does is defend his beliefs..."

"Look at that one... she's willing to dialogue, to transfer information and feelings; you can talk to her..."

"Look at that one. Maybe he will listen."

"Look at that one. She's on a team."

"Look! A real person... what will she do?"

"let's find out!"
theeKultleeder

Postby theeKultleeder » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:18 pm

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA AHA HA HAHA!!!!!

You people are on a ride, and you're taking yourselves for it!!!!
theeKultleeder

Postby lunarose » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:36 pm

what's with the 'you people' thang- you're exempting yourself?

(i just know now you're going to make me stand in the korner :twisted: )
lunarose

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby theeKultleeder » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:01 pm

lunarose wrote:what's with the 'you people' thang- you're exempting yourself?

(i just know now you're going to make me stand in the korner :twisted: )

We're all on a ride, and nobody's at the wheel!

"1:15 Handbasket Express; destination, Hell..."
theeKultleeder

Postby theeKultleeder » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:48 pm

Wanna know the seecret qkcabbballlistic meaning of the magickal name theeKultleeder?

tKl -

little tee, big kay, little el

t = the cross of redemption

K = gnosis of the Triunity of Self through the cross - the kay has three strokes

l = "el" for living in the spirit, also, the one (1) nature of multiplicity

If a jerk like me can come up with this, how about all youse peoples out there? What's your magickal name?
theeKultleeder

Postby Hammer of Los » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:09 am

I'll remember to capitalise the "K" next time.

Here is the origin of my "magickal name;"

William Blake (1757-1827) Milton: The Sky is an Immortal Tent Built by the Sons of Los (excerpt) wrote:The sky is an immortal tent built by the Sons of Los:
And every space that a man views around his dwelling-place
Standing on his own roof or in his garden on a mount
Of twenty-five cubits in height, such space is his universe:
And on its verge the sun rises and sets, the clouds bow
To meet the flat earth and the sea in such an order'd space:
The starry heavens reach no further, but here bend and set
On all sides, and the two Poles turn on their valves of gold:
And if he moves his dwelling-place, his heavens also move
Where'er he goes, and all his neighbourhood bewail his loss.
Such are the spaces called Earth and such its dimension.
As to that false appearance which appears to the reasoner
As of a globe rolling through voidness, it is a delusion of Ulro.
The microscope knows not of this nor the telescope: they alter
The ratio of the spectator's organs, but leave objects untouch'd.
For every space larger than a red globule of Man's blood
Is visionary, and is created by the Hammer of Los;
And every space smaller than a globule of Man's blood opens
Into Eternity of which this vegetable Earth is but a shadow.
The red globule is the unwearied sun by Los created
To measure time and space to mortal men every morning.

A little commentary from Mark Peterson;

Mark Peterson wrote:Blake has been deeply relevant in that he addresses the problem of how a good God could create a world in which so many suffer and which it seems you either gobble others or are gobbled - in which the Devourer prevails over the Prolific at every turn, as exemplified in the Worm in the Rose and Tiger in the dark forests of the Night. He exonerates the Eternal Humanity Divine by positing a fallen creator, as so the kabbalists and Gnostics. Blake intended his readers to make his visions their own by entering contemplatiavely into the imaginary spaces he evokes and was fully aware that Priests of all religions force their initiates into mental spaces too tight for human comfort, as succinctly suggested in those priests walking their rounds and binding with thorns all joys and desires, and forcing people into circles where the horizon is bounded, not infinite with God's love and mercy.

The 'Hammer of Los' is one of mercy since he uses it to smash down the edifices, crated anew age after age, of religions which are presided over by cruel deities or the jealous God of the Old Testament.
Hammer of Los

Postby theeKultleeder » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:20 pm

I think the thesis that Britney Spears is an occult mind-controlled robot is fairly ridiculous, but I don't want to piss on sunny's parade.

But the thread could get interesting:

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=15726

BTW: you can't have an open forum discussing occultism and politics without attracting, um, occultists and politically motivated people!

I do hope a non-affiliated "Dr. Strange" like myself doesn't put too much of a damper on the speculation!
theeKultleeder

Postby theeKultleeder » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:53 pm

How devilish indeed, when all the dreams we weave

Are sickly cyclic symptoms

Of deeply desired disease.

How come the banner waving?

And all the sentimental singing -

When boredom produces craving for

A war that's not worth winning?

-Live poetry right here at theeKultleeder's korner, every Saturday night, or whenever the muse has had some booze....

Why don't ya'll join in?
theeKultleeder

Postby theeKultleeder » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:33 pm

Stolen from the web somewhere:

So two conspiracy theorists die and go to Heaven.

After they’ve been the a few weeks, who should they bump into on the gold paved streets but God himself.

They get to talking and finally one says, “Uh, God, could you tell me who really shot JFK?”

God looks him in the eye and says, “Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, shot JFK.” He continues, “Jack Ruby, acting alone, shot Lee Harvey Oswald.”

Dead silence.

The two conspiracy theorists look at each other. Finally one says,

“The conspiracy is deeper than we thought...”
theeKultleeder

Postby theeKultleeder » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:18 am

I'm taking a vacation from this place for a little while - catch up on some reading and writing.

peeeeeeace.....
theeKultleeder

Postby compared2what? » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Knowing when to take a vacation is a gift I was born without, and it's a precious one. So I salute you. Take care of yourself (and others, when appropriate). And don't forget to bring back a cool figurative souvenir for me!
compared2what?

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:52 am

Yeah have a rest and relax a bit, it does wonders. I feel much more switched on since I went down south for a month or so.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby lunarose » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:40 pm

hey you have fun! it'll do you good, and we'll be happy when you come back.
lunarose

Postby theeKultleeder » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:07 am

The following is a rhetorical question: don't answer outloud!

WHO do you think left this steaming turd of a comment on my blog?

Does it sound like anyONE or maybe anyPARTY that you have experienced here on RigInt?

Anonymous said...

I think 'what is the point?' perfectly describes this laughable, ego-driven guano leaking involuntarily from your shitpipe.

Read the post AND my reply to the above comment here.

okay, well, here's my reply:

Cool, "anonymous," your opinion is certainly appreciated. I'm sure it is a well-formulated and thoughtful comment on something you read thoroughly.

I don't know if it's "laughable," though. It may be poorly written or show poor understanding, but it does address the links among several systems of thought that people do take seriously.

It may be "ego-driven"; but I put it out here to share my ego and perhaps have it corrected, and maybe to share what little understanding I may possess about the matters I write about.

Keep laughing, though - it is the best medicine - and judging by your scatological language I think you may be stuck in a mind-gutter or lower-circuits/chakras, whatever. Unless YOU are ego-less; in that case the flatulence emanating from your shitpipe might be worth considering.
theeKultleeder

Postby theeKultleeder » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:28 pm

HOLY SHIT!!!

[backstory: I pawned my PS2 last year, and one of the things I miss most is Guitar Hero...]

I just found Frets on Fire - a free open-source Guitar Hero clone for all OSs that just... it just... it just ROCKS!!!!

Not only can you plug in a "guitar" controller with a USB adapter (cheap) but you can also CREATE YOUR OWN GUITAR SIMULATION tracks from your favorite music!!!

Of course, you can also pick up your G-darned keyboard and play guitar with that...

Of course, many fans have uploaded their guitar simulations for the masses to enjoy.

Excuse me, I'm going to "play" Crossroads with Cream... later!
theeKultleeder

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge & Member News