JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why it Matters

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why it Matters

Postby sunny » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:12 pm

By James W. Douglas

I know this book has been mentioned here on the board but I can't find a comprehensive
discussion.

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black369c.mp3

This was a National Security state assassination. Oswald was very much, in terms of the overall apparatus, a minor figure, but in the overall story of the assassination he is significant, because if you follow his story you can’t understand it except by his intelligence connections and by his being manipulated and being brought into a place where he was the scapegoat but also the scapegoat for larger scapegoats – the Soviet Union and Cuba. And fortunately that part of the assassination did not work. Had it did work, we would have had a nuclear war. And that is the reason why Kennedy was assassinated, because stood against it. He didn’t want to win a nuclear war, he wanted to stop it. And that’s an all together different objective from his Joint Chiefs and the Central Intelligence Agency.

Education Forum

http://www.ctka.net/2008/jfk_unspeakable.html

This is truly an excellent book on the assassination, and on Kennedy as President. If you haven't read it get it at once.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby compared2what? » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:57 pm

Thanks, Sunny. I don't have that book, so your post is a gift to me. And some of that review is also news to me, which I welcome.

Plus I always love reading Lucien Conein's name, almost as much as I deplore Lucien Conein's actions. It's very wrong that such a vile person should get to be called "Lucien," imo.
compared2what?

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby daba64 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:45 pm

We remember that Russia agreed to remove the missiles from Cuba. Not as widely discussed was the corresponding removal of U.S. missiles from Turkey six months later.

Throughout the Kennedy presidency, Mr. Douglass claims, JFK became convinced that peace was the only rational option for our country and our world. In June of 1963, during a commencement address Mr. Kennedy gave at American University, he announced that he would seek a nuclear test ban treaty with the Soviets.

"I realize that the pursuit of peace is not as dramatic as the pursuit of war," Mr. Kennedy said, "and frequently the words of the pursuer fall on deaf ears. But we have no more urgent task."

To show the Soviets that he was serious, he announced: "I now declare that the United States does not propose to conduct nuclear tests in the atmosphere so long as other states do not do so. We will not be the first to resume."

Despite initial resistance, the Limited Test Ban Treaty was approved by the Senate on Sept. 24, 1963.

Two months later, the president was dead.
daba64

Postby H_C_E » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:55 pm

I deplore Lucien Conein's actions

Which actions specifically? Trying to peg him as a trigger man, as some have done, is as unproveable as the French and Cuban figures who have been named as shooters.
Abdul, wax the beach with postal regret portions. Nevermind the o-ring leader he got not the cheese duster from the dachshund dimension or even pillow frighteners.
H_C_E

Postby Sweejak » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Another book I've saved for when the net goes down, but why wait?
Sweejak

Postby Wilbur Whatley » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:49 pm

This is an interesting theory, but I don't think there is good evidence for it.

I've been persuaded for a long time that JFK was murdered by New Orleans mafia boss Carlos Marcello. Google that. There is overwhelming evidence.

Marcello had great reason to be mortally offended by the Kennedys. I know this because I had a former boss, a famous lawyer, who used to be the immigration law adviser to RFJ and JFK and sat in on meetings about this in the Oval Office. Marcellos was an illegal immigrant from Sicily. He was known to be a mass murderer--he was famous for personally lowering victims slowly by chain into a barrel of lye, where they were dissolved as they themselves watched, out in remote locations in the Louisiana bayous.

Marcello was represented by a man many consider the greatest technical immigration lawyer of all time, Jack Wasserman, and he kept beating the government again and again and again at various attempts to deport him.

RFK was tired of that, and he ordered Marcello to be picked up illegally by federal agents and dumped in the jungles of Guatemala.

Marcello had to literally walk all the way across Central America back into the United States, many times narrowly avoiding death from dehydration, starvation, crocodiles, snakes, and other predators, nursing his anger all the way.

It wasn't about nuclear war. It was about old-school revenge. Jack Ruby was a made man in Marcello's operation. Oswald was a hired gun who hated the United States.
Wilbur Whatley

Postby compared2what? » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:08 pm

H_C_E wrote:
I deplore Lucien Conein's actions

Which actions specifically? Trying to peg him as a trigger man, as some have done, is as unproveable as the French and Cuban figures who have been named as shooters.

None specifically. All generally. I wasn't seeking to make any point much more serious than that he did dirty work and had a pretty name.
compared2what?

Postby lupercal » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:16 am

Thanks sunny, I also think this really is an amazing book. I picked up an advance copy at a Pacifica booksale, and it doesn't have an index so it took a while to get into it, but it's beautifully researched and has loads of fresh material in it. What's astonishing to me is how different Kennedy's actual relations with Castro and Kruschev were from the prevailing semi-official wisdom that he was a hard-line cold warrior who hated Castro, dragged us into Vietnam, authorized all kinds spook mischief laid at his feet by the likes of Chomsky and Cockburn etc.

As soon as I get a chance I'll post my favorite excerpts but meanwhile here's a speech which makes it crystal clear that Kennedy was serious about achieving a "strategy of peace" and not just playing puppet to the MIC. It's his famous "peace speech" where he takes up "the most important topic on earth: world peace," denounces America's "idle stockpiles" of useless weapons, and declares his intention to negotiate and sign into a law an international nuclear test ban treaty -- which he did, on October 7, 1963. Excerpt:
Commencement Address at American University
President John F. Kennedy
Washington, D.C.
June 10, 1963

I have, therefore, chosen this time and this place to discuss a topic on which ignorance too often abounds and the truth is too rarely perceived—yet it is the most important topic on earth: world peace.

What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children—not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women—not merely peace in our time but peace for all time.

I speak of peace because of the new face of war. Total war makes no sense in an age when great powers can maintain large and relatively invulnerable nuclear forces and refuse to surrender without resort to those forces.

It makes no sense in an age when a single nuclear weapon contains almost ten times the explosive force delivered by all the allied air forces in the Second World War. It makes no sense in an age when the deadly poisons produced by a nuclear exchange would be carried by wind and water and soil and seed to the far corners of the globe and to generations yet unborn.

Link to video and complete transcript: http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeche ... dress.html
lupercal

Postby rrapt » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:23 am

Wilbur, the theory you refer to I assume is the one at the top in Sunny's quote from the book. And your theory makes plenty of sense too, but you left out the part where RFK, and necessarily his bro the pres, had been mounting a serious attack on the Mob in spite of the fact that the Mob had delivered Illinois to JFK in 1960, which gave him the presidency. Oops; talk about betrayal! No doubt the Irish vs Italian thang played a part too.

There are several very possible and credible stories, including good evidence, on who exactly is responsible for the assassination. There is the CIA/FBI, and Castro, and Marcelo's mob, to name three good ones. It is more likely that ALL of the factions which were threatened by this new independent liberal dude in the WH were involved, each with a role. I'm sure LBJ's Texas gang had a role too, in choreographing police response, etc.

And you will remember that all the inconvenient witnesses were eliminated to prevent blowback.

I believe that since that time, PTB have refined the process of controlling elections, failures being Carter and to a lesser extent Clinton. Even now some of the controlling techniques are crude and obvious, but some are elegant, like creating and installing Dem Obama. In any case, PTB now have the means to do this through raw power (killing & blackmail) whether it is obvious or not.

I still expect that crudeness to get them in the end though.
rrapt

Postby MinM » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:30 am

Here's my CIA/Mafia Theory:
The Mafia did not have the power to make the Secret Service Stand Down. In fact I would argue that the Mafia's sphere of influence was very much on the wane at this moment in history. This was not The Mafia in it's Heyday where the highly compromised J Edgar Hoover could be counted on to run interference for them.

YouTube - J.Edgar Hoover,his oil-friends & his 'non-existant' mafia

The Mafia had been or was in the process of being usurped by the CIA. From drug running, to gun smuggling, there was a new Sheriff in town. The scene from The Good Shepherd comes pretty close to illustrating this paradigm shift:

Joseph Palmi: You're the guys that scare me. You're the people that make big wars.
Edward Wilson: No, we make sure the wars are small ones...

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?
Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

YouTube - The Good Shepherd Trailer
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby sunny » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:57 am

MinM wrote:The Mafia did not have the power to make the Secret Service Stand Down

Or to botch the autopsy and make a mockery of it's record, to create the Warren Commission and put the fired by Kennedy former head of the CIA Allen Dulles on the panel, or put Oswald on the FBI and CIA payroll or send him to the Soviet Union....you could go on for days listing evidence of gov't fingerprints all over the cover-up. I'm sure elements of the mob were used in the hit and they had motivations to get involved, but the mob didn't plan the hit and other than getting Ruby to kill Oswald and possibly other witenesses, they didn't orchestrate the massive cover-up.
Choose love
sunny

Postby sunny » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:07 pm

For anyone interested, here are archives of The Third Decade and Probe Magazine.

Vince Salandria, one of the very first Warren Report critics:

"I'm afraid we were misled. All the critics, myself included, were misled very early. I see that now. We spent too much time and effort microanalyzing the details of the assassination when all the time it was obvious, it was blatantly obvious that it was a conspiracy. Don't you think that the men who killed Kennedy had the means to do it in the most sophisticated and subtle way? They chose not to. Instead, they picked the shooting gallery that was Dealey Plaza and did it in the most barbarous and openly arrogant manner. The cover story was transparent and designed not to hold, to fall apart at the slightest scrutiny. The forces that killed Kennedy wanted the message clear: 'We are in control and no one - not the President, nor Congress, nor any elected official - no one can do anything about it.' It was a message to the people that their Government was powerless."

More Salandria:

When Oswald was served up on camera as disposable Dealey Plaza flotsam and jetsam and was killed by Jack Ruby I saw a subtle signal of a high level conspiracy. There is every reason to think that intelligence agencies, when they choose a killer to dispose of a patsy, make that choice by exercising the same degree of care that they employ in selecting the patsy. Their choice of Jack Ruby much later would - by providing a fall-back position for the government - serve the interests of the assassins. As the Warren Report would unravel, a deceased Ruby's past connections to the Mafia produced a false candidate for governmental apologists to designate as the power behind the killing.
Choose love
sunny

Postby IanEye » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:39 pm

but it feels like this calm, it's decaying.
it's collapsing under its own weight.
and I think it's your friend the hangman coming,
chokin' back a laugh, drunk and swaggering to your door.

now do you feel that cold, icy presence,
in the morning with coffee and with bread?
do you feel in the movement of traffic
a day of terrible significance?
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby StarmanSkye » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Good info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awGbwIII ... re=related

A big piece of the puzzle was confirmed for me on seeing this testimony vid of a Murchison maid who claims knowledge via the family cook and chauffer that a special party was held at the big Murchison Dallas home the night before the JFK coup attended by the big Texas oilmen Murchison, Byrd & Hunt, as well as JFK & secret guest JE Hoover aka 'Bulldog', in which LBJ's mistress Madeleine Brown (who was there but not privy to the details of the secret meeting) later discloses LBJ crowed,"after tomaorrow those Kennedy brothers will never embarrass me again." And later, Brown claims when confronted about his part in the assassination, LBJ said, "It was those Texas oilmen. I couldn't do anything to stop it." Pretty damning testimony esp. taken in context with what is now known about how extensive the SS security stand-down, autopsy fakery, FBI and Dallas Police witness intimidation and investigation steering, cover-up, mafia-and-anti-Castro Cuban inks, etc.

Here's another wrinkle that really blew my mind -- An FBI investigator claimed to find an envelope in accused MLK assassin James Earl Ray's abandoned Ford Mustang that had the telephone number of Jack Ruby's Houston nightclub on it. The same nightclub where witnesses spoke of seeing Ruby and Oswald together. So BOTH JFK and MLK alleged-killers/patsies were linked through Jack Ruby. Also, LBJ's mistress Brown stated she was introduced to Jack Ruby long before the JFK murder by LBJ's lawyer. A pretty damn amazing 'coincidence' indicating ALL these guys implicated in these and related political crimes and cover-up were linked directly or indirectly, by only 1, 2 or 3 degrees of separation. Even Zapruder can't be excluded as likely an unwitting accomplice who was 'directed' to be at Dealy Plaza with his camera.

And no-one knows who provided the description of Oswald which set the Dallas Police on their APB search, resulting in Tippet's murder -- description which matched Oswald's Army files NOT his actual description.

There are hundreds of details that contradict the official lone-nut theory. I guess I agree with Sunny's conclusion, the message behind how the assassination was conducted & covered-up, alternating between sublime to crude, sent the message, "WE are in control, and there's nothing you or government can do about it." It fits the pattern of total domination that is a feature of America's covert psyops and terror/murder campaigns.

'Their' premise is: the business of war, hyped threats and systemic fraud is MUCH too lucrative to ever leave in the hands of an authentic representive democracy of officials accountable to citizens. Since JFK, this rogue government hijacked by financial & special interests has completely subverted the ideals of government for & by the people. JFK's overtures towards peace and justice directly threatened this franchise of the criminal & ideological elites who made their unholy alliances with the Captains of power and wealth. They have since refined their methods while vastly increasing their influence, eliminating or compromising opponents long before they achieve the prominance of JFK, MLK, Malcolm X or RFK. The same clique that was responsible for JFK coup, refreshed by 'new blood', has their fingerprints all over 911.

Its a HUGE dilemna we now face -- How can we EVER create a truly free, just society divested of their manipulation? They are leading us towards a global technocracy in which the majority of indentured serfs are 'managed' by unelected bosses. Does anybody here have an alternative take on things? Preferably a more optimistic interpretation I can take heart in?
StarmanSkye

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:46 pm

rrapt wrote:Wilbur, the theory you refer to I assume is the one at the top in Sunny's quote from the book. And your theory makes plenty of sense too, but you left out the part where RFK, and necessarily his bro the pres, had been mounting a serious attack on the Mob in spite of the fact that the Mob had delivered Illinois to JFK in 1960, which gave him the presidency. Oops; talk about betrayal! No doubt the Irish vs Italian thang played a part too.

There are several very possible and credible stories, including good evidence, on who exactly is responsible for the assassination. There is the CIA/FBI, and Castro, and Marcelo's mob, to name three good ones. It is more likely that ALL of the factions which were threatened by this new independent liberal dude in the WH were involved, each with a role. I'm sure LBJ's Texas gang had a role too, in choreographing police response, etc.

And you will remember that all the inconvenient witnesses were eliminated to prevent blowback.

I believe that since that time, PTB have refined the process of controlling elections, failures being Carter and to a lesser extent Clinton. Even now some of the controlling techniques are crude and obvious, but some are elegant, like creating and installing Dem Obama. In any case, PTB now have the means to do this through raw power (killing & blackmail) whether it is obvious or not.

I still expect that crudeness to get them in the end though.

I agree strongly with the thesis as well, that it wasnt the CIA/FBI, Mafia or Cubans(pro/against castro) that were involved, BUT ALL THREE.
Much how 9/11 has footprints of Pakistani ISI, Saudi GID, Mossad and other agencies.

And I agree that Carter seemed like an unwilling pawn, a real God fearing Christian man if such a thing exists judging by a recent documentary I saw on him.

But Clinton I see as a complete globalist puppet. It was his two terms where the 9/11 attacks were created and incubated with al qaeda protected at every level, where the Taliban was financed to win Kabul in 1996, where Islamic jihadists were secretly used to fight the Serbs, when the WTC 1993 and OKC 1995 staged black ops went down, when the USS Cole/Khobar towers/Dar Es Salam-Nairobi 1998 bombs went off, and countless other things.

Now days the elites dont even need to steal the elections like in 2000/2004. They can just control who becomes the final candidates and outright by the election, like Obama's "win".

RFK, even more a radical than JFK, I believe elements within the CIA and LAPD were involved with when it came to his assassination. MLK was probably elements of the FBI, given the FBI's use of informants to murder civil rights leaders like Viola Luizzo.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Next

Return to General Discussion