Update on Camp Casey in Crawford Texas

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: You can't stand to read a piece off Horowitz,

Postby Sweejak » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:42 pm

Oh shut up.<br>I was speaking of Kaminski's idea of Radical Middle, nothing else. I didn't "endorse" Kaminski, in fact I rarely find myself in total agreement.<br><br>I don't "represent" Cindy. I am willing to work within the parameters of her movement. If I want to go further I can and will. <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: You can't stand to read a piece off Horowitz,

Postby Sweejak » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:56 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I've been reading Kaminski from the get-go.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> Anti-Semite. <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

"0h shut up"

Postby proldic » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:17 pm

Sweet...<br><br>I'm sure you'd like that <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Re: "0h shut up"

Postby Sweejak » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:27 pm

Feel free to dig your own hole.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.rense.com/general67/rad.htm">www.rense.com/general67/rad.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_middle">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_middle</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

How to commit social suicide, by expert AnnaLovesya

Postby AnnaLivia » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:17 pm

Proldic, you will of course let us all know if any Jew, anywhere, at any time, in any circumstance, commits a despicable act, right? We await that news from you breathlessly, Toots.<br><br>Jesus, man….you are going to force me to publicly retract my statement of respect for you. It becomes more and more apparent to me that you are a reactionary wearing your own particular blinders willingly. (It’s a disappointment, but then I’m used to them.)<br><br>Sweejak, you get the highest compliment AnnaLivia gives to a man: “You make me want to wear dresses.”<br><br>Yeah, as a matter of fact cocktail hour IS in full swing at my own Camp Casey……..<br><br>Here’s to you, Cindy S. Your son, Casey, is not forgotten. Far from it. The powerful heartsongs of strong and wise mothers are with you as you brave the predictable assaults mounted against you. Take our strength we offer to you, and don’t give up the fight, injured as you are. We so gladly recycle the energy you have fed all of us, and send it right back in your direction.<br> <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

As much as we all want a place

Postby proldic » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:37 pm

where we can just have a "group hug",<br><br>as it seems you want here, <br><br>I'm not looking to RI to be that "social" scene for me.<br><br>And if you're really interested in <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>truth</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> -- and not just mutual masturbation -- nor should you. <br><br>You profess to be a humanist -- have you actually read any of Kaminski or Makow's writing?<br><br>" Proldic, you will of course let us all know if any Jew, anywhere, at any time, in any circumstance, commits a despicable act, right? We await that news from you breathlessly, Toots. "<br><br>You've <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>got</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> to be kidding me. <br><br>What the hell are you talking about, lamb chop?<br><br>I'm sure Kaminski, and Makow, and Rense, and whatreallyhappened, and judicial-biz.net, and libertythink, and libertyforum, and David Icke, and Ernest Zundel, and American Free Press, and Middle East Report, and IAC/Answer, and Adbusters, and Pat Buchanan, etc. etc. etc. etc.<br><br>got it well covered for me. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
proldic

prefer solitary masturbation, thanks

Postby AnnaLivia » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:37 pm

not sure of the definition of humanist. if i'm going to be labeled as one, i hope it means that i am interested in true ethics instead of dogmatic theologies. that would be correct.<br><br>what i'm saying is that you (maybe?) don't realize that you come off as totally defensive of all things jewish no matter what the truth is. you come off like anyone who criticizes what any jew does, is an anti-jew. i noted it from day one here, but figured to cut you slack since you're combatting a lot of mis-information that blames jews while ignoring other conspirators. but more and more you seem to promote the idea that any exposition of a jewish element in all this madness is "an attack by anti-semites".<br><br>why don't you come right out and say what you mean by all your posts in this thread about Cindy Sheehan that try to equate her with anti-jewness? you've certainly left some of us doubting your intentions with those posts. i urge you to consider if you're not creating your own "backlash".<br><br>and frankly, you can go fuck yourself for your alpha-male condescending "group hug social scene" remarks. for that blatant arrogance i do officially withdraw my previous statement of respect for you. your self-importance needs a reality check. who else authors like 8 threads a day, knocking everyone else's off the front page? <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

you must be drunk

Postby proldic » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:04 pm

"...alpha-male condescending "group hug social scene" remarks. for that blatant arrogance i do officially withdraw my previous statement of respect for you. your self-importance needs a reality check."<br><br>How is my "group hug" reference "alpha-male"?<br>Wasn't it a <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>woman</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> who said basically the same thing, about you just "creaming your jeans" with your utterly ridiculous "Plan for Global Happiness". <br><br>That's alpha-male, too, I suppose? <br><br>All I was saying was, I'm not looking for your "respect" here, nor should you be here seeking mine. <br><br>Marginally respectful, yes, that would be nice. Without resorting to swearing <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>at</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> me could be common ground...<br><br>Look how quick all your gushing happiness and positivity gets all snarly and mean when confronted with the slightest challenge to your "good vibe", huh? Scary. <br><br>Remind me, who started this argument with you?<br><br>"Totally defensive of all things jewish" is such a simplistic, reductive take on my view, I really don't see any value in trying to explain it to you. <br><br>The fact that you interpret my posts in that way says volumes about where you're at. <br><br>"..who else authors like 8 threads a day, knocking everyone else's off the front page?"<br><br>Oh my god, I'm mortified. And all this time I thought I was posting interesting, high-quality stuff. <br><br>Where or where do they all go? I had no idea it was a contest, there was a limit, or that it was so difficult for you to click on "2". <br><br>Again, since you're so worried about "alpha-males", I'd think you'd <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>love</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> to read some Kaminski or Makow. <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Re: Update on Camp Casey in Crawford Texas

Postby Al Gomas » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:31 pm

Greetings comrades, I just got back from Crawford. My respect for the<br>activists there has multiplied, after experiencing the sauna-like<br>weather they are enduring in Texas. Cindy is awesome, her toughness,<br>poise and focus are a force to be feared by Bush and his handlers. No<br>wonder he wont meet with her! I shot a lot of photos and when I get a<br>chance to edit them, I will upload them to Photobucket.<br>Late Saturday night, I was at Camp Casey One when a Bush supporter<br>drove by and shouted "you filthy hippies should hug a soldier". The<br>camp erupted in laughter as several Iraq War veterans hugged each other in response. Later, a provocateur parked his truck, decorated with<br>vile right wing propaganda, at the camp. Immediately there were five<br>police cars, with lights flashing, on the scene to deal with him. He<br>had just been at Camp Two, where he had caused some trouble. When<br>asked for his personal info, he refused to answer, saying it was on "a<br>need to know basis", which implies connections to some Rovian dirty<br>tricks outfit, I guess. I did not have one problem with the cops, they<br>are doing a good job making sure that cool heads prevail.<br>The scene at the Peace House was one of mellow chaos. There were tents in the yard and under the dining shelter the media was set up to<br>broadcast live. Air America and Brad Blog were interviewing soldiers and loved ones while out in the garden, groups of people gathered to discuss current events. Meanwhile the locals were driving past, occasionally shouting insults and honking horns at us. Inside the house, people are cooking,bathing, computing and savoring the air conditioner.<br>As I was preparing to leave, an artist arrives after driving straight<br>through from Pennsylvania. He has carved a monument that he wants to<br>donate to Cindy. It will incorporate a "Memory Medallion" that will<br>upload the history of the event to your computing device. The group<br>who owns the Peace House hope to turn it into a museum one day,<br>assuming of course that we survive Bu$hco. Which of course means a<br>return trip to Crawford one day...<br><br>I have been reading the posts by proldlc smearing Cindy as being an anti-Semite with disgust. What she said, or has been accused of saying is the truth. The possibility of David Duke making common cause with her smells like a psy-op to me. This kind of dis-info belongs on freerepublic or democraticunderground where more gullible ears will welcome it.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Al Gomas

What she said is the truth.

Postby proldic » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:42 pm

so why would she deny writing it? <p></p><i></i>
proldic

answer it

Postby AnnaLivia » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:01 pm

why did you waltz in here trying to connect her to the likes of groups your articles tried to connect her to? why? <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Re: Update on Camp Casey in Crawford Texas

Postby Sweejak » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:28 pm

Al, I heard this report on Brad Blog this AM:<br>Camp I invited the "Camp Reality" folks over for a sundown playing of Taps, they accepted and they were all there in unison singing "God Bless America". If so it's another one among many role breaking events this movement has accomplished.<br>Sheehan in Austin tomorrow to start the bus tour.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

So why would she deny writing it...

Postby Al Gomas » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:11 am

Well, if I were her and I was made aware that there are powerful interests that wont tolerate serious discussion of the dysfunctional and co-dependant relationship between Israel and the US, I would perhaps fear for my life and retreat. <br>Maybe she feels she can move the country forward by keeping the issue focused on the troops and the lies that are killing them. The subject of Israel is divisive and only clouds the water. Americans are not capable of juggling more than one ball at a time it seems. <p></p><i></i>
Al Gomas

Al G: Americans not capable of the truth

Postby proldic » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:54 am

Hey, at least <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>you're</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> honest about being dishonest...<br><br>and having a hidden agenda. <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Re: Al G: Americans not capable of the truth

Postby Qutb » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:25 am

Oh come on, fer crying out loud. Proldic, do you really think Cindy Sheehan has a "hidden agenda"? Really? <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Qutb means "axis," "pole," "the center," which contains the periphery or is present in it. The qutb is a spiritual being, or function, which can reside in a human being or several human beings or a moment. It is the elusive mystery of how the divine gets delegated into the manifest world and obviously cannot be defined.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br></p><i></i>
Qutb

PreviousNext

Return to Iraq