Confession: US Ordered Gulf War Kuwaiti Oil Well Sabotage

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Confession: US Ordered Gulf War Kuwaiti Oil Well Sabotage

Postby Starman » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:03 pm

Another one of the monstrous false-flag frauds perpetrated by the Federal Gangster War-criminal Racketeers on behalf of the Klepto-Corporatocracy.<br><br>Based on what I had learned about the US's duplicity in the '91 Gulf War, but especially since 911 I had begun to suspect the oil well fires which created such an enormous environmental debacle, blamed on retreating Iraqi Republican Guard troops, were really a US false flag operation to whip-up public sentiment against the 'evil' despot Saddam Hussein -- it sure fit the pattern. (This was the era of the 'Iraqi troops stole preemie incubators, leaving the babires to die on the cold floor' disinfo put out by the Hill & Knowlton PR-advertising firm -- long since proven to be a lie -- How come no-one is ever held to account for this kinda bullshit fraud? The same kinda lies happened in Bosnia, too -- remember the infamous 'concentration camp' pictures?)<br><br>Then one day about a year or so ago, I by-chance met and spoke with a fella who it turned out had become a mercenary through a modern form of unofficial 'shanghai' press-ganging, given a choice of 'volunteering' for a special para-military one-year duty on a remote Columbian outpost, OR serving five years in prison.<br><br>Anyway (his story, while very interesting, doesn't really bear on this report), as a result of his new-found vocation (which initial assignment only he and the sergeant survived) led him into a 'brotherhood' of mercenaries -- which gave him access to a lot of info that of course the public never sees. so -- I happened to tell him my suspicion that the Kuwaiti wells had been blown by US orders -- and he told me that among his mercenary friends it was pretty-well known this was true. An even more sinister aspect of this is, that some of these wells had crews on them.<br><br>I hadn't been able to find any direct confirmation of this on the web, only vague references, until I found the following. Make of it what you will.<br>Starman<br>***<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://thepowerhour.com/press_release/press6.htm">thepowerhour.com/press_re...press6.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>GULF WAR VET ADMITS SETTING OIL WELL FIRES UNDER UN COMMAND!<br><br>During the past six years, the American Gulf War Veterans Association has received numerous reports from veterans stating that US forces were responsible for the setting of the oil well fires at the end of the Gulf War.<br><br>One veteran has now stepped forward and given a detailed account of how he and others in special teams, moved forward of the front, behind enemy lines ahead of US forces, set explosive and incendiary charges on the well heads, and remained hidden until after the charges were remotely detonated and US forces advanced beyond their position.<br><br>“We were mustered into the briefing tent at which point a gentleman whom I first had thought to be an American… but I was concerned because he was wearing a UN uniform and insignias, began to brief us on the operation.”<br><br>“There was concern that America, the American public, might see this conflict as an unnecessary thing, and we were asked to do this… or we were ordered to do this in order to remove any… to sway any public opinion… American public opinion to remove any doubts whatsoever that Saddam Hussein and his regime were a terrible evil that had to be dealt with.”<br><br>Stating that he was given a small number of wells to set the charges on: “I carried out my mission parameters and than I withdrew and concealed myself until such a time as the front moved past me.”<br><br>The information provided over a series of meetings with this veteran corroborates the reports from other veterans who are totally unconnected with this individual.<br><br><br>***<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://thepowerhour.com/press_release/press5.htm">thepowerhour.com/press_re...press5.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>Press Release, 2003<br><br>Did the US Military participate in starting the Oil Well Fires of Kuwait in 1991?<br><br>The following is a transcript taken from a conversation with a Gulf War veteran who claims to have taken part in such a mission.<br><br>JR: What was the branch of service that you served in.<br><br>GV: For different reasons, I’d rather not state that.<br><br>JR: Fair enough. There are a lot of people afraid of retaliation from the Gulf War. Do you understand why they feel that way.<br><br>GV: Yes I do. I learned do to what I did in the service, to live in a different world that most people have been lead to believe exists only in their worst nightmares.<br><br>JR: Now you were involved in an operation in Kuwait that really no one has heard about until this point in time. We’ve had five, four other reports of people similar to yourself that have brought this to our attention. You were chosen for a mission; and why do you think you were chosen for this mission?<br><br>GV: We’re all a product of our environment, as a young man I watched different movies and television shows, and I remember thinking how incredibly cool Rambo was and… things of that nature. There was so many media in the form of movies, and commercials television that primed me to except the idea that to win was everything.<br><br>JR: And so the military sort of capitalizes on that feeling?<br><br>GV: Oh very much so. They, they find… a lot of times before they even get you into boot camp where they can use your personality and…. your morals and… they capitalize on these things and, and steer you as it were into the training avenues where you will be most beneficial to them.<br><br>JR: Lets go to the time of this mission in Kuwait. You were, where were you when you learned about this mission?<br><br>GV: We had just gotten back into camp the day before, on a different mission, and we were actually in our quarters resting when we were told to muster out into the briefing tent, at which point a gentlemen who I originally, who I had first assumed to be American but I was concerned because he was wearing a U.N. uniform and insignias. He began to brief us on the operation. He pointed out the strategic points. And we were briefed as a group. There were probably 30 to 40 in the group. And then… we were asked to leave, and our individual commanders were given the objectives for their group. At which point our individual commanders briefed us on our individual objectives, and then we went and… we drew our gear. We were transported via armor personal carrier close to the front at which point we set out on foot, I acted alone.<br><br>JR: Why were you told that you were going to be doing this mission? What were you told was the purpose of this?<br><br>GV: There was concern that America, the American public, might see this conflict as an unnecessary thing, and we were asked to do this… or we were ordered to do this in order to remove any… to sway any public opinion… American public opinion to remove any doubts whatsoever that Saddam Hussein and his regime were a terrible evil that had to be dealt with.<br><br>JR: And what branches of the service were represented in this briefing tent?<br><br>GV: I recognized faces from the Navy Seals, Marine Force Recon, and Delta Force.<br><br>JR: Ok, now you’re on your way on your mission. You’ve been taken by armored personnel carrier, you’re dropped off to your area and what do you do then?<br><br>GV: Well then we moved through gaps in our lines to where we’re actually forward of the front… As the popular expression says “behind enemy lines”. We traveled up, well I say we, well I, I was acting alone. My mission objective was assigned to me personally. I did not have a, an operative with me. I moved forward and I… I carried out my mission parameters, and then I moved, and then I withdrew and concealed myself until such a time as the front moved past me.<br><br>JR: Ok let me back up a second. You carried out your mission, lets talk about that mission.<br><br>GV: Yes<br><br>JR: What was your mission? What were you told that you were supposed to do?<br><br>GV: To damage… I was given (number deleted) Kuwaiti oil wells to damage and to start a fire.<br><br>JR: And how did you do this?<br><br>GV: With the use of explosives and incendiaries.<br><br>JR: And how did you utilize these explosives? What were these explosives?<br><br>GV: The explosive I used was C4. It’s light weight, its easy to use, its very safe to transport. You take it and… a wellhead is nothing more than a pipe sticking out of the ground with… with valves, and it’s not like a water well where it, where you have a top that you can take off. It is completely sealed due to the environmental concerns involved with crude oil. The… depending on the sight of the well… the, the valve is any where from three to six feet off of the ground. I placed the explosive on the wellhead and the incendiaries near by so that after the… after the wellhead was damaged, that the incendiary could light the crude oil to fire.<br><br>JR: And did you light it yourself?<br><br>GV: No I actually transmitted a signal via a transmitter to a central location.<br><br>JR: Which basically told them the well had been set?<br><br>GV: The well had been set and they could detonate it at their leisure.<br><br>JR: And what did you do then?<br><br>GV: Then I removed myself from the area… I egressed from the area and concealed myself until our units had advanced forward of me.<br><br>JR: And, I don’t understand. Help me understand what you mean by that.<br><br>GV: The whole idea behind the operation was to make it as if look as if the Republican Guard, while they were retreating, had set the oil wells a fire in a panic to keep us from getting them… and to villainize them. This mission would not have been achieved if our forces saw those involved were not Republican Guard.<br><br>JR: In other words you were in fear of your own men seeing you basically?<br><br>GV: That is correct.<br><br>JR: Did you see any body else in the oil well field at the time that you were there?<br><br>GV: No I did not.<br><br>JR: So you then egressed from the area, made sure that your own men did not see you, and then the oil well fires were started?<br><br>GV: Yes<br><br>JR: Did you see them start?<br><br>GV: I actually, due to where I was concealed I could not see them, but due to the nature of … the operation you could feel the explosions and you could hear the fire.<br><br>JR: So the story that we are told, that the Republican Guard in their retreating, they started them very hastily, is not accurate?<br><br>GV: That is correct.<br><br>JR: Did you see any Republican Guard?<br><br>GV: In the entire (deleted) months that I spent in that theater of operations I did not see one individual that wore a Republican Guard uniform.<br><br>JR: Did you see any Iraqi troops that wore uniforms?<br><br>GV: I saw quite a few Iraqis troops that wore uniforms.<br><br>JR: But you saw no Republican Guards?<br><br>GV: I saw no Republican Guard Uniforms.<br><br>JR: After this period of time when you started the oil well fires, did you have any concerns that you had started these fires, or did you think it was for the best thing for this country?<br><br>GV: At the time, like I say due to the nature of my mind set, it did not bother me.<br><br>JR: That was your job and your mission and you carried it out.<br><br>GV: That is correct.<br><br>JR: Well I appreciate very much your being frank with us and open about this because there are many people that are now coming forward and saying the same thing. That there were no Republican Guard anywhere around, and that it was the American troops that actually started the oil well fires. I want to thank you very much, is there any thing you want to say in closing?<br><br>GV: I believe it’s a shame that our government is getting ready to repeat mistakes… I believe. I went over to fight what I thought was a common enemy of the world, and I watched my friends bleed and die for this cause, only for us to be stopped short of our objective, our final objective. I have no reason to believe that it will be any different this time. And I understand the necessity for the loss of life to protect our country. But loss and waste are two very different things.<br><br>JR: And why are you coming forward, right now in saying this?<br><br>GV: I feel that for us to return over there with this current administrations mind set that it would, that history would only repeat itself.<br><br>JR: Thank you very much, I do thank you, I salute you for what you are doing.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Starman

Blog: View Blog (0)

And who put out the fire?

Postby DrDebugDU » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:14 pm

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>"We are serving our troops because of what we know, not who we know"</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>- Halliburton television advertisement<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.halliburtonwatch.org/about_hal/oilinfra.html">www.halliburtonwatch.org/about_hal/oilinfra.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Halliburton's Iraq role expands</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Halliburton's role in post-war Iraq includes operating Iraqi oil fields, new documents have revealed.<br><br>Previously, the US Army Corps of Engineers had described the contract given to Halliburton - run by US Vice President Dick Cheney between 1995 and 2000 - as putting out fires at oil wells during the conflict.<br><br>The emergency contract for firefighting and capping Iraqi oil wells was awarded to Halliburton without a bidding process in March.<br><br>Responding to questions from a US Congressman, the US Army Corps of Engineers has revealed that the contract included "operation of facilities and distribution of products".<br><br>In a letter to senior Democrat Henry Waxman on Friday, Army Corps Lt. Gen. Robert Flowers added the contract with Halliburton's subsidiary KBR was a "bridge" to one that is open to other bidders.<br><br>"We will limit orders under this contract to those services required prior to the availability of competitively awarded contracts," he wrote<br><br>(...)<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Mr Cheney's office has repeatedly denied the vice president had a role in awarding the contract.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>(...)<br><br>The US Army said in early April that Halliburton had been paid $50.3m out of the contract that could be worth up to $7bn over two years.<br><br>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3006149.stm<br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

And did it raise the price of oil?

Postby maggrwaggr » Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:53 am

Another interesting thing to consider.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
maggrwaggr

Remote control detonation?

Postby FourthBase » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:08 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>JR: And did you light it yourself?<br><br>GV: No I actually transmitted a signal via a transmitter to a central location.<br><br>JR: Which basically told them the well had been set?<br><br>GV: The well had been set and they could detonate it at their leisure.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Interesting.<br>I wonder if similar things happen...like, in New Orleans. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Return to Iraq