Sheehan Makes Waves

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Sheehan Makes Waves

Postby marykmusic » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:01 pm

You go, Cindy Sheehan! Threatening Senator Feinstein with running for her Senate seat if the Senator didn't go along with the Alito filibuster, reportedly it worked and Feinstein switched. I hope she goes political after all.<br><br>Meeting with Hugo Chavez, Sheehan called George W a "terrorist" (just like Harry Belafonte did) and called for his impeachment. Read that story here: <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/013006M.shtml" target="top">Social Forum Wraps Up in Caracas with Sheehan Calling Bush a 'Terrorist'</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Excerpt: <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"By his own definition, he is a terrorist," said Sheehan, the mother of a US soldier killed in Iraq, who gained notoriety for setting up a protest camp outside the US president's Texas ranch last year.<br><br> "George W. Bush is responsible for killing tens of thousands of innocent people and his definition of a terrorist is someone who kills innocent women, men and children," she told other invited guests at the live broadcast of President Hugo Chavez's weekly program.<br><br> Sheehan called for the impeachment of Bush whom she accused of "war crimes."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>You go, Cindy! --MaryK<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Sheehan Makes Waves

Postby dbeach » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:09 pm

the war on terrorism is a corporat war <br><br>long in the planning <br>against the less privleged classes.<br><br>whom are the very same consumer's of the corporat products <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Iraq