Kurt Nimmo says Iraqi Kidnappers are likely CoW Operatives

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Kurt Nimmo says Iraqi Kidnappers are likely CoW Operatives

Postby greencrow0 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:29 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=270">kurtnimmo.com/?p=270</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"Tuesday March 07th 2006, 9:48 am <br><br> "Once again, another propaganda video has surfaced in Iraq, showing abducted members of the Christian Peacemaker Teams. “Arab television broadcast a new videotape Tuesday showing three Christian peace activists taken hostage in Iraq last year, but a fourth the only American abducted was not seen in the footage,” reports ABC News. “The four had not been heard from since a videotape aired by Al-Jazeera television on Jan. 28, dated from a week before. A statement purportedly accompanying that tape said the hostages would be killed unless all Iraqi prisoners were released from Iraqi and U.S. prisons. No deadline was set…. The four workers disappeared Nov. 26. The previously unknown Swords of Righteousness Brigades claimed responsibility for kidnapping them.” <br><br> It only takes a small bit of Google sleuthing to gather enough information about the “previously unknown Swords of Righteousness Brigades” and arrive at a possible conclusion as to why the Iraqi resistance, or a shadowy group claiming to be part of the resistance, would kidnap and threaten to kill peace activists instead of Iraqi officials or “coalition” forces.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>[snip]<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>In fact, abducting, torturing, and eventually killing peace activists and sympathetic journalists serves only the Anglo-American occupation, as it sends a message through the corporate media, the main propaganda arm of the Straussian neocon cabal in the White House and the Pentagon, that removing U.S. troops from Iraq will be a victory for the Swords of Righteousness Brigades and result in chaos, violence and a “civil war,” a result the Straussian neocons are now in the process of engineering (see the recent comments of Daniel Pipes). Of course, if we are to believe the corporate polls, the vast majority of Americans, and apparently troops as well, want the U.S out of Iraq and pronto."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> ******************<br><br>Bravo Kurt Nimmo...for once again telling the unvarnished truth about this propaganda effort. Not for one minute have I believed that the people who hold these individuals hostage aren't working for the CoW...same with the persons who killed that Irish/Iraqi Margaret Hassan, and who attempted to kill the Italian Journalist...Killing her Italian Security officer rescuer instead.<br><br>Of course, these are dispicable creeps bought and paid for by the CoW to create a 'raison d'etre' for the CoW to continue occupying Iraq. Probably the same thugs who go around killing Iraqi intellectuals.<br><br>War Criminals all...and I look forward to the day when they're all dragged before the ICC. <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Kurt Nimmo says Iraqi Kidnappers are likely CoW Operativ

Postby antiaristo » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:14 pm

greencrow,<br>I agree. And that's the significance of the "Third Man" in Basra.<br><br>ps you are very welcome to pass on anything I post.<br>pps CoW? Coallition of the Willing? <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Re: Kurt Nimmo says Iraqi Kidnappers are likely CoW Operativ

Postby greencrow0 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:54 pm

Hi Antiaristo<br><br>Thanks. And yes, 'The CoW' is what we call the US/UK occupiers over on the NYT 'Transition in Iraq' forum.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>GC <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

They use the same cheap tricks over and over.

Postby darkbeforedawn » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:36 am

yes, this is just appalling. They get away with it because the "media" (really the government propagand organ, formerly known as the free press) allow them to. They are truly "waging war through deception." That is how they dragged us into this giant mess--by claiming "jihadists" attacked us here in the U.S. when it really was a gov. covert op.(as all at RI know quite well, except for a few exceptions) Now they kidnap and torture our own journalists etc. and kill them, to prove how "uncivilized" these monsters are, that we must stay so as to disappoint them etc.etc.--when in truth, WE ARE THE MONSTERS. I feel as if this is some horrible nightmare I can't wake up from. WHEN WILL PEOPLE START DEMANDING REAL JOURNALISM???? This has got to happen if we are ever to shake off these scum. <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Re: They use the same cheap tricks over and over.

Postby StarmanSkye » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:17 am

Well-said DBD -- We are the monsters (well, our illigitmate, filthy-corrupt murdering 'leaders' in partnership with civil/military/corporate officials, who are the 'real' basis of political AND economic power in Ahmurrica today.<br><br>I think we need to talk about the fact of our complicity in the past and ongoing crimes of Empire, acknowledging our atrocious collective self-deceit and moral cowardice that has made us partners with election fraud and a servile, lying media-- having 'lost' our capacity for rigorous introspection and self-awareness, our compassion and courage. <br><br>There's something about true sacrifice for one's beliefs that is missing in our national character, an intensity and honesty and graciousness that comes from being clear in our purpose and understanding, not given to evading difficult or ackward question because we suspect we won't like the answers -- playing this game of lining-up behind shallow 'messages' that offer a shortcut excuse for thinking too much.<br><br>So America has created a thriving market for soundbite causes and reasons that don't intrude into our fond delusions. Obviously, the MSM has become a bullhorn for the huge monolithic War Industry because we've allowed it to -- as the cornerstone of our once-shining (with the dazzle of potential greatness) democratic republic has been totally subverted through corporate-corruption of our elections. <br><br>The crooks and thieves and thugs have sullied our institutions and pilfered our great society because they could, because we lacked the guts and smartness to prevent them -- and they've turned wholesale plundering and defilement into a lucrative global racket -- where we're now poised on the verge of truly horrific catastrophe -- we've abdicated our responsibility to participate in self-rule and make-sure we had trusted friends and neighbors looking-out for our shared interests and common stakes in a progressive, forward-thinking society that treasured the kind of real accomplishments and benefits that result from peace and justice, where the dignity of human and civil rights are the only acceptable means to acheive our intended ends.<br><br>We need to define and focus on our collective goals, to rediscover our strength in numbers through organization and sharing -- oh, so much to do and think about and learn again the lessons apparently forgotton ...<br><br>Above all, we shouldn't let the bastards get away with what they do.<br>Starman <p></p><i></i>
StarmanSkye

Return to Iraq