Who is Behind the High-Tech Ambushes in Iraq?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Who is Behind the High-Tech Ambushes in Iraq?

Postby greencrow0 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:55 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://christianpartnersforpeace.blogspot.com/2006/02/who-is-behind-high-tech-ambushes-in.html">christianpartnersforpeace...es-in.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Who is Behind the High-Tech Ambushes in Iraq? <br>A Plea for Answers<br>By Jim from Georgia<br><br>Who sticks this magnetic transmitter to<br>the front side of a military vehicle<br>at the last minute before departure?<br><br>Who plants the high-tech bomb<br>with this receiver / trigger<br>that is set off by the above transmitter<br>to detonate the powerful explosive<br>as the vehicle dashes by?<br><br>Out of 8 vehicles in a 40 mph convoy, only the one carrying troops was hit by the roadside bomb! This requires a wireless trigger, and those who planted the bomb<br><br>- had to know the convoy route in advance<br>- had to have free access to the roadside<br>- had to know this truck carried men not munition, on that particular day<br>- had to be near the truck just before departure<br><br>Click the video to watch how it happened.<br><br>My military buddies do not buy the "Zarqawi did it" tale anymore. Zarqawi = "resistance." We can understand Zarqawi. Zarqawi is not creepy enough, not cold-blooded enough, to explain what is happening.<br><br>Who gets next to us and earns our trust?<br><br>1. The Iraqi soldiers? But I don't think they are going to blow themselves up.<br><br>2. The contractors? I am suspicious about this group because they never seem to get hit.<br><br>Aren't they among us 24/7? Aren't they fixing the roads? Aren't they advising us on how to combat terrorism? Aren't they supposed to know about terrorists?<br><br>Who is checking our vehicles for transmitters before we go out on the road? Who can get their hands on high-tech devices?<br><br>For God's sake, who is standing alongside of the road making a video of the truck blowing up, or retrieving a hidden camera? If they are real, and not psy-ops, why don't we chase after them and catch them. That's the logical reaction.<br><br>Where are our roadside mine-sweepers? Why don't our trillion dollar spy planes and satellites link people to the scene of a blast?<br><br>My buddies used to be all fired up about Zarqawi. Now we have our doubts. We sense the plot is much more ominous--that the traitors are in our midst. They are among us, cold-blooded killers who look around and at any given moment decide who will live and who will die.<br><br>The effect of this bomb campaign is to keep the occupation going. Who wants to do that, we are asking ourselves?<br><br>The Arabs hate our guts. They are passionate. They yell and scream and curse at us, or regale us with fake sweetness and charm. They don't know how to hide who they are. They want us to get out. They don't want us dead.<br><br><br> *************************<br><br>This is a theory I have been considering for some time now. When you're doing genocide, what better way to get rid of fighting aged men than by advertising for 'army recruits'....and then bombing them while they assemble for the recruiting process?<br><br>It's almost too simple.<br><br>GC<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Blog: View Blog (0)

Who is behind the High-Tech Ambushes in Iraq?

Postby mother » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:43 am

Jim from Georgia, I have the same sense. I think it's pretty simple, too, Greencrow0. But heart-wrenching. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: Who is behind the High-Tech Ambushes in Iraq?

Postby greencrow0 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:40 pm

Well folks, I'll likely be on this thread a bit more now, since I was banned again from the NYT 'Iraq in Transitions' thread.<br><br>There's a mole on there I was trying to 'out' and I guess the NYT presstitutes got a bit touchy.<br><br>GC <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

is it high tec?or jewish?

Postby OpLan » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:44 pm

errrmm...what is it exactly that defines this attack as being the munitions alleged?<br>there is no way to know how far away the camera is,or if theres a man with the camera..he could be sat there with a trigger..<br>there is no way to tell how many trucks had gone past before this one..it could be the first one in line-it could have simply broke a line attached to the pole beside the road..it looks like an open backed truck..wouldn't you see the troops if you were watching and waiting?<br>There is nothing in this video to suggest insiders killing their own..and certainly nothing to suggest that it points to the israelis/jews/zionists/nazis/reds/mormons or the Sons of the Desert.(motto:two minds without a single thought)<br><br>I certainly believe that there is foul play over there...both the US and the UK have had troops caught dressed as Arabs driving cars full of bombs,and that golden dome bombing stinks to high heaven..but this video doesn't convince me of an inside job..theres simply not enough information.<br>I've also seen that snipers video before..I'm not at all familiar with any kind of rifle, I can appreciate the similar jump the video makes in all the hits....but then again I dont know how a video cam on a regular rifle would differ.Even if it is an israeli remote control weapon, surely black market stock will exist?or copies?how difficult would it be to rig up a remote control unit yourself? a powerful servo and a receiver..its hardly rocket science,and you don't need to be jewish.<br>..I don't want to sound like I'm saying Jim from Georgia is wrong,I just don't think there's enough evidence in the video to point the finger at Israeli contractors..or even magnetic transmitters. <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

high tech

Postby mother » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:13 pm

Who said anything about "Jewish"? Jim asks',"Why don't our trillion dollar spy planes and satellites link people to the blast?" Excellant question. If I with my primitive computer skills can do house-hunting online and get detailed views of neighborhoods, please, please don't tell me that Northrop aircraft can't view the print on a book for example. (forgive me for wondering about Oplan's Jewish question if the video makes some statement. Is there some way to view the video?) <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: high tech

Postby OpLan » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:55 pm

Heres the link to the video,Mother.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://home.att.net/~professorboris/eltrig3.wmv">home.att.net/~professorboris/eltrig3.wmv</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>If you still cant see it,its a view of a desert road,a truck speeds in from the left,and explodes.The explosion is looped a few times,then big yellow letters read "this points to israeli advisors' <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

high tech

Postby mother » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:12 pm

Thank you, OpLan. What a difference seeing the visual imagry makes. (and what a difference having high-speed internet!) Your points are well taken. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Return to Iraq