Intelligence Community Child Abuse on Dreamland

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Intelligence Community Child Abuse on Dreamland

Postby peartreed » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Whether induced by abuse, trauma or mind control, dissociative states can expand or distort one's perceptions beyond normal "conscious, waking reality" to altered states (protective escape) where additional, different or programmed input changes the operative personality and senses.

When those perceptions share a common paradigm with others thus affected, such as the standard "alien" abduction scenario, that indicates common, external programming or the activation of similar brain stimulus (e.g. Persinger helmet). Some recent research indicates that also may involve military/intel tampering as well as reflecting the popular media ET stereotype like "Grays" as "cover" or "screen memory" to the actual invasive experience.

In this context I also view Whitley Strieber as a probable programmed publicist of the paranormal cover for what has been ongoing, covert intel interference experimenting in mind control. His own awareness of his personal manipulation in that role fluctuates with his ever-changing pronouncements, opinions and speculations promoted on his website and radio show, yet he increasingly acknowledges his own victimization from childhood onwards. Yet even that doesn't stop him from his vested (assigned?) role as intermediary to the visitors. So he continues as a dupe deflecting attention away from MKUltra.

Unless some dissociated realm provides proximity to the Other, he's still a shill.
peartreed

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby LilyPatToo » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Shameless bump.

Does no one here have access to the first of the two Dreamland interviews linked to in the opening post? It's listed here, but when I click on the link to any of the broadcasts nothing happens. Might be that it's behind a "subscriber only" wall, which would really suck. Might be my browser (Safari), but surely most folks here are using more standard ones and could give it a try and report back or, ideally, listen and take notes to share. My policy with survivors of systematized abuse is to listen to what they have to say whether I privately suspect that they've been deluded or even are shilling for the Bad Guys wittingly. Much of their information should still be of interest, even if much is also spun disinfo.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Postby beeline » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:25 pm

LP2-I just ried the links, they seem to work fine for me. I am using IE on a Windows machine.
beeline

Postby LilyPatToo » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:37 pm

That's good news! Now we need someone who has a chunk of time to listen and report back to those of us who can't get the link to work. The 2nd installment should be up soon, too. Wish to heck these shows were available in transcript form...

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Postby Cordelia » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:02 pm

At first I couldn't get it either LP; the little wheel started spinning and then stopped but I kept trying and it asked me if I wanted to load something or another and then it worked. I hope you can get access--I think it's an interview worth listening to. John Rappoport sounds sincere and credible; more spontaneous than Strieber, who sounds scripted and like he's 'acting' the part (I've never heard him before; I can understand how he'd grate the nerves). I don't mean that he's not sincere, he just didn't sound in charge of his own words, or maybe too in charge, like he's struggling (maybe with not being comfortable with a microphone). The interview covered, among other things, aspects of the hearings on Capitol Hill with Valerie Wolfe and Claudia Mullins, a discussion on Dr. Green, debunking the FMSF, and names I wasn't familiar with. He said part two will cover Franklin.

I concur with those who believe it's important to cut some slack for the messengers. I think it's important to listen with an open mind because one can't know another person's history or the extent to which they've been used and programmed........including the victims themselves.
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Project Willow » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:39 am

The file is played through a proprietary MS plugin, so unless you have the right combo of OS and browser, it won't work.

It wasn't bad, but yes Strieber's inflections grate, they have a false tone. When he exclaimed, "Oh my god!" at the mention of Dr. Green's name, well, what can I say, that was awkward, as was the tease that followed it. He also kept throwing out assertions that to me have not yet been proven. I wish he'd mentioned a source or two.

Rappoport did a good job, they even got near spiritual material without making too much of a mess, well, considering how little actual sense it made. Strieber did mention Welsome, but she was not interviewed. I am not surprised. Rappoport brought up something I'd not heard anyone else cover in a long time, the issue of expendables. To me that was the most interesting bit.

Yes, Strieber announced next week he would cover Franklin. I hope that doesn't mean Bryant is going on...
Notice the yawning media silence around that respectable work. It's very frustrating.

Peartreed's alliterative observations piqued my interest. I agree, fresh fruit delivered on a moldy plate is not enticing.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Hammer of Los » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:20 am

If he sounds so unconvincing, perhaps he doesn't believe it himself. Perhaps he's simply an actor reciting his lines. I wonder who cast him and why. Well, perhaps we might guess at the who, even if they are somewhat ill-defined, the why is a little bit more intriguing. What's Whitley been talking about lately? Climate apocalypse? That doesn't encourage me to have much faith in what he's saying, although we have had more snow today. :lol:

I'm not sure what to make of him taking on this subject so publicly. Somehow I doubt any good will come of it.

I would be interested if anyone has any of the transcript and has any further comments to make about what was specifically said in the interview. I would be interested in any comments on Rappoport too, I used to read his website regularly, quite a few years ago now I guess, until his site went subscription. I'm such a cheapskate. He always seemed a straight guy, focussing on medical scams amongst other things. Some would call it conspiracy type material. It may well be that Rense used to link to him. I always thought Rappoport a credible and conscientious researcher and journalist, and I have yet to find any information that seriously undermines that. Go on then, I bet you lot can find it though.
Hammer of Los

Postby LilyPatToo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Still can't get the show to play on my Mac. Strieber's always struck me as being much more comfortable in front of a mic if he's reading something he's written and polished--like his meditations. But when he's having a conversation with a guest, he tends to "speak first draft" (as do most of us!) and it sounds uncomfortable/awkward. It gives me a real appreciation for those lucky souls who have a gift for on-air interviewing.

A friend who's also a program survivor listened to the first one yesterday and told me last night about the reference to the use of Mexican children very early-on to test the most risky techniques :| That's horrifying to think about, but, if true, it's important to know. And it's also right in line with the smugly racist moral vacuum present in many of the researchers and their institutions and in upper middle class American society in general in the 1940's and 50's.

If you're interested in watching Valerie Wolf and her 2 patients testifying before Clinton's commission, go here. On that same page you'll see links to videos "Victim Testimony B" (Chris deNicola Ebner) and "Victim Testimony C" (Claudia Mullen). I've been posting links to those 3 videos in various forums for years, since their stories (like mine) include apparent radiation testing on youngsters who were already human guinea pigs in mind control experiments. And, of course, that testimony was a lone, surprising emergence of a very covert bit of parapolitical history into unaware mainstream US culture.

LilyPat

PS There was much more information from Claudia Mullen in an online article at the ISGP site, but the site has apparently just gone *POOF!*. Lucky for us, American Dream posted the article in full here in the Data Dump.
LilyPatToo

Postby Simulist » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Here's the direct link to get Dreamland on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... d=73800982

Click "Subscribe" (it's free) to have the option of downloading the weekly shows as they become available.

If the above procedure doesn't work for you, you can still find Dreamland on iTunes this way: open iTunes, click on the green "iTunes Store" icon (again, this is free), and then type "Dreamland" in the search field.

When the results appear, click "Podcasts" on the left (under "Filter by Media Type") to filter the results down to "Dreamland with Whitley Strieber."

This way it's possible to download Dreamland from iTunes without ever having to go to Strieber's site. Very handy. 8)
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby operator kos » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:02 pm

LilyPatToo wrote:A friend who's also a program survivor listened to the first one yesterday and told me last night about the reference to the use of Mexican children very early-on to test the most risky techniques :| That's horrifying to think about, but, if true, it's important to know. And it's also right in line with the smugly racist moral vacuum present in many of the researchers and their institutions and in upper middle class American society in general in the 1940's and 50's.

I've long assumed that the epidemic of unsolved murders and disappearances in Ciudad Juarez was related to some sort of government/corporate experimentation. I can't prove it, and undoubtedly some of it is just random, but it's way too big for some heavy organized force to not be behind it.
operator kos

Postby Project Willow » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:54 pm

operator kos wrote:
LilyPatToo wrote:A friend who's also a program survivor listened to the first one yesterday and told me last night about the reference to the use of Mexican children very early-on to test the most risky techniques :| That's horrifying to think about, but, if true, it's important to know. And it's also right in line with the smugly racist moral vacuum present in many of the researchers and their institutions and in upper middle class American society in general in the 1940's and 50's.

I've long assumed that the epidemic of unsolved murders and disappearances in Ciudad Juarez was related to some sort of government/corporate experimentation. I can't prove it, and undoubtedly some of it is just random, but it's way too big for some heavy organized force to not be behind it.

Yes, and so I found it maybe not so oddly synchronous to have come upon and posted the Juarez related article here today.
Project Willow

Postby LilyPatToo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Thank you, Simulist--got it from iTunes! Now all I need is time to listen to it :roll:

Operator Kos, that's an interesting take on the Ciudad Juarez murders. The sheer number of victims is *horrifying*--in fact, when I first read about them, I thought the total had to be a misprint. At the moment, I'm still trying to get out of my mind the idea of unsuspecting Mexican kids enduring mind control traumatization prior to techniques being used on US children back in the late 40's-50's. It adds an unexpected historical dimension to the abuses. I've never read much before about the use of MKULTRA-type mind control experiments on Hispanics. Jim Jones imported his victims to South America and while many Nazis settled there, I haven't (so far) come across survivor bios from there. Wonder if it's just a language thing and if I read Spanish I would know of some? Is anyone here familiar with a survivor literature in Mexico/Central America or South America?

I hope that Strieber expands upon that part of it.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Postby Project Willow » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:14 am

LilyPatToo wrote: I've never read much before about the use of MKULTRA-type mind control experiments on Hispanics. Jim Jones imported his victims to South America and while many Nazis settled there, I haven't (so far) come across survivor bios from there. Wonder if it's just a language thing and if I read Spanish I would know of some? Is anyone here familiar with a survivor literature in Mexico/Central America or South America?

I am sure there are some Hispanic "survivors" of mind control, as there are bound to be of most major races and/or nationalities on earth at this point. However, I would presume the major use of brown kids today is to satisfy trafficking to sadists/pedophiles. I'm sure some are still used to test the most extreme methods before using them on white kids destined to become important operatives, but I think it is far less now than in was between the 50's to 70's.
Project Willow

Postby nathan28 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:34 am

operator kos wrote:

Matamoros, the one (and one of the only stories he told that bore out) Henry Lee Lucas fingered, maybe?
„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Postby LilyPatToo » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:52 am

Matamoros, the one (and one of the only stories he told that bore out) Henry Lee Lucas fingered, maybe?

nathan28, Matamoros is a town, right? I remember the Henry Lee Lucas story and that $hrub, who'd blithely neglected to intervene in every case that crossed his desk, granted him clemency (life in prison, rather than execution). But I also heard that the story that circulated about Bu$h living with the same Satanic cult and extracted by his father just before they were raided originated with The Onion and was nothing but dark satire. I've heard some very dark stuff about his family, so I tended to believe it was real and almost instantly suppressed, but I don't know for sure.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion