Actor Randy Quaid and his wife seeking refuge in Canada

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Actor Randy Quaid and his wife seeking refuge in Canada

Postby sunny » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Gary Coleman's death was definitely strange.

ANS verdict in, Howard K. Stern guilty on two counts of conspiracy for helping to funnel prescription medications to the reality star :

Link
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby brekin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:07 pm

I wonder what any of these people maybe have in
common with Randy Quaid such as management, legal representation, etc

Heath Ledger
David Carradine
Corey Haim
Gary Coleman
Greg Giraldo
Roy Disney
Patrick McGoohan
Brittany Murphy,
Anna Nicole Smith,
Michael Jackson,
Brad Renfro,
Gloria Stuart,
and Paul the Octupus
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Postby norton ash » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 pm

I wonder what any of these people maybe have in
common with Randy Quaid such as management, legal representation, etc

A lot of them have bad prescribing doctors in common, if there's any truth to the MSM reports.
Zen horse
norton ash

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 82_28 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Michael Jordan's dad
Bill Cosby's son, Ennis
Steve McNair
Darrent Williams
Hunter S Thompson
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby DrVolin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:02 pm

And don't forget OJ Simpson, Nicole Brown, and Ron Goldman.
all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

--Guns and Roses
DrVolin

Postby DeltaDawn » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:27 pm

82_28, very interested in what you are hearing about Steve McNair, around his hometown and only hearing, it was obsessed girlfriend, but looking at estate's doings since death, am very much curious of why you would add him to this 'list'. :|
For we have not been given the spirit of fear; but of love, peace and a sound mind
DeltaDawn

Postby Nordic » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:33 pm

DeltaDawn wrote:82_28, very interested in what you are hearing about Steve McNair, around his hometown and only hearing, it was obsessed girlfriend, but looking at estate's doings since death, am very much curious of why you would add him to this 'list'. :|

All I can say is that the fishy smell around that murder was enough to make you need a gas mask.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby DeltaDawn » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:44 pm

absolutely agree Nordic, why I'm asking, what others are hearing, that we can't quite get a hold of, because law, estate, team, etc. wants us to know??, or should I say they are hiding?????.... :roll:
For we have not been given the spirit of fear; but of love, peace and a sound mind
DeltaDawn

Postby anothershamus » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:01 am

I miss Paul!
)'(
anothershamus

Postby Montag » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:10 am

matrixdutch wrote:
Nonsense! This is one of the finest scenes ever captured on the silver screen:

Love that scene Dutch, love his character in that movie. Here's another clip for the sophisticated auteur:

Montag

Postby Montag » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:22 pm

Henry Makow is on this caper:

lluminati Extorting Hollywood Stars?
by Richard Evans

October 30, 2010
http://www.henrymakow.com/is_the_illumi ... ng_ho.html

Randy Quaid may have made a breakthrough to blow the cover of Illuminati Hollywood if only others will step forward. He's already flushed one out in the open -- Lloyd Braun, Hollywood producer formerly exec with ABC/ Yahoo. He named Braun -- who was of course furious and sent out his minion to announce his suit for defamation.

Celebrity meltdowns are so routine the scenarios are predictable.

Star freaks out in public place - gets arrested, goes to re-hab.

Star found dead on drugs, or star commits suicide, like Heath Ledger and David Carradine

"How many people have you known personally who have died suddenly and mysteriously in the last five years?" Randy Quaid asked.

"I have personally known eight actors..." Quaid stopped for a moment, clearly fighting back tears. "All of whom I have worked with and was close to - Heath Ledger, Chris Penn, David Carradine among them. I believe these actors were whacked and I believe many others, such as Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Mel Gibson, are being played to get at their money."

See Randy Quaid's remarkable press conference here. http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/people/ ... 17715.html

Veteran Hollywood actor Quaid and his wife were arrested in Vancouver Canada on warrants issued from Los Angeles, released on bail to await extradition.

The Media lit up identical stories gratuitously trashing Quaid with the Britney Spears treatment. The tabloids howled "Randy Quaid MELTDOWN."

Overnight he and his wife are presented as "fugitives". I've read gratuitous remarks from nobodies in these articles like, "unsurprisingly, drugs are suspected...." Suspected? The court charges don't involve drugs.

Quaid's never been arrested for drugs or drunk. More libel and slander: an ABC breakfast TV drone tried psychiatric innuendo; "Randy Quaid has made a career playing offbeat weirdos...maybe that should tell us something." It tells me that Quaid is a good actor, a job he's been doing multiple films every year since 1971 without incident before bad things started happening to him which haven't been adequately explained.

The media coverage is definitely a smear. They would have gotten away with smearing him too, if he hadn't gotten this press conference on video and online.

Quaid has also named one of the bullies involved in trying to screw him, ABC/Yahoo producer Lloyd Braun. Quaid named Braun as part of the "monstrous ring of accountants, estate planners and lawyers" who are "trying to kill my career and, I believe, murder me in order to gain control of my royalties."

Bingo. There's motive. Royalties. Whomever has been going after Randy Quaid has serous clout in Hollywood and media control. What sort of group has the influence to get a veteran stars actor's union card canceled to kill his income, and the legal leverage to get a famous American and his wife arrested in Canada to be hauled back to Los Angeles in cuffs?

Braun was furious that Quaid has had the presence of mind to understand what's happening not only to him but all the actors in Hollywood. Crossing to Canada to force his enemies to file international extradition can't be hidden and blows the stealth cover of those filing the charges.

Quaid can't prove his allegations of a conspiracy to murder stars, but the word is in the same tabloid media those conspirators have used to their advantage to smear their victims. A lawyer for Braun announced they were filing suit against Quaid over his statement, which may not turn out to be a smart move for Braun.

During 2007 comedian Dave Chappelle turned down $50 million from Comedy Central because he was being coerced to do a bit on his show wearing a dress. There's a "casting couch" in Hollywood for rappers and actors learn they have to be the recipient of ritual sodomy to get the big contract. Few refuse, but a few do refuse Another comedian Katt Williams turned down $50 million to do his own show too.

Dave Chappelle-What's Wrong With Hollywood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHpsiSSNapQ

Black Hollywood: Are Black Men being Raped? Posted in the African-American Forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTE6K1MDBQT8EB716

Chappelle said, "What is happening in Hollywood that a guy that tough (Martin Lawrence) will be out on the street waving a gun screaming 'they're trying to kill me!' ? What's happening in Hollywood? Nobody knows. The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. That's bullshit. These people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is a little sick".

Hollywood is an Illuminati club that offers rich rewards for supine obedience and stern retribution for those who refuse to bend over.

Let's hope Randy Quaid's voicing what few in Los Angeles dare say prompts other actors to rebel.
Montag

Postby norton ash » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:25 pm

Henry Makow is on this caper:

Henry Makow is on his usual fucking pogo stick. :jumping:
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby sunny » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Wastn't there some real weirdness surrounding Chris Penn's death? I am almost certain that it was first reported he was shot dead outside his apartment building but it was later said he died because of his weight and a fatal mix of medications. I remember feeling very confused over the conflicting reports but I can't find any reference to a shooting so maybe I dreamed it. :shrug:

Sean Penn says, "The problem was weight."

"He had certainly been a fantastically self-abusing guy over periods of his life, but that wasn't the case in the end," Penn, 46, tells CNN's Larry King in an interview airing Thursday. "I mean, it was a natural death. But a natural death that was brought on by some hard living, but particularly weight."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1534751,00.html
Choose love
sunny

Postby Simulist » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:39 pm

If Henry Makow correctly said that the sun sets in the West, he'd probably manage to cast doubt on the idea by claiming that the Jews were behind it.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby annie aronburg » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Simulist wrote:If Henry Makow correctly said that the sun sets in the West, he'd probably manage to cast doubt on the idea by claiming that the Jews were behind it.

Or feminists.
"O Oysters," said the Carpenter,
"You've had a pleasant run!
Shall we be trotting home again?'
But answer came there none--
And this was scarcely odd, because
They'd eaten every one.
annie aronburg

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion