Actor Randy Quaid and his wife seeking refuge in Canada

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Actor Randy Quaid and his wife seeking refuge in Canada

Postby mackwhite » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:13 am

David Carradine’s Ex-Wife Supports Quaids: Someone is Killing Starshttp://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/11/exclusive-interview-david-carradines-ex-wife-supports-quaids-someone-killing

The ex-wife of Kung Fu star David Carradine is sensationally supporting Randy and Evi Quaid’s bizarre claims that a Hollywood hit squad could be murdering actors, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

Marina Anderson, who has just penned a new book David Carradine: The Eye Of My Tornado, believes the Quaid’s ‘star whacking’ conspiracy theory should be fully explored.

The 72-year-old actor was found hanged, naked and dead in Bangkok hotel room, last year. Police believe Carradine died of accidental suffocation after attempting auto erotic asphyxiation –- a sex game where participants derive pleasure from being partially strangled.

But Anderson, who in the past admitted Carradine asked her repeatedly to take part in ‘deviant’ sex games, told RadarOnline.com she was convinced there was a cover-up surrounding her ex's mysterious death.

“Look, I for one, would like to know what information the Quaids may or may not have concerning David’s death or their ‘star whacking’ theory," Anderson told RadarOnline.com. During a bizarre interview on Good Morning America, Randy Quaid said he believed that Carradine -- along with several other stars, including Heath Ledger -- "could have been murdered".

Randy, 60, said: "It is very possible that Heath Ledger could have been murdered, and David Carradine." Evi suggested "Robert Blake could have been set up” also. The Quaids’ bizarre revelations have put Carradine and several other stars deaths back in the spotlight, even though they would not elaborate on what information they had to base their stunning allegations upon.

“David’s last wife is suing the production company on his last movie for a wrongful death suit and maybe investigators should talk to the Quaids too," Anderson told RadarOnline.com. “Ironically, David Carradine and Dennis Quaid, Randy’s brother, knew one another as they had a mutual friend and David was very friendly with Bruce Lee’s son Brandon who also died on a film set

“I’m still getting information surround David’s death and it is very much still an ‘open door’ in my opinion. “I saw his autopsy photographs for myself and there were red marks on his neck which points to force being used.” The eccentric couple appeared on Good Morning America from Vancouver, Canada, where they discussed their fears in detail over how they'd be "whacked" if they return to Tinsel town.

"We are refugees - I mean that's essentially what it is - Hollywood refugees, seeking to be left alone by the criminals," Evi said. "I genuinely feel like these people are trying to kill us." Randy said those against him "follow us, they tag our cell phone they hack their computer," adding that "now with the Internet, a celebrity is fair game" in hopes of pumping up advertising profits.

Randy denied that he and his wife were on drugs or are mentally unstable. The couple, married since 1989, also claimed that other celebrities may be in danger, including Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Mel Gibson.

When asked about Gibson, Evi said she thought "he was drugged"" during the audiotapes, in which he is heard exploding into a foul-mouthed rants toward his baby's mother.

"I think he was slipped a mickey ... to steal his money and ruin him," she claimed …
"Under certain circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer ..."
--Mark Twain
mackwhite

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby mackwhite » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:20 am

More information about the David Begelman scandal (cited as a precedent in my earlier post) may be found here:

http://www.zimbio.com/DAVID+BEGELMAN+WAS+A+CROOK.
"Under certain circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer ..."
--Mark Twain
mackwhite

Postby mackwhite » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:24 am

In his interview this morning on CBS Early Show, Randy Quaid stated his belief that prescription drugs taken by Heath Ledger were "tainted" …
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/ ... 5375.shtml

Here, researcher Alex Constantine lists irregularities in Ledger’s death. (Note the involvement of Dr. Michael Baden, who is also alleged to have fabricated evidence in the JFK killing) …

http://aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.c ... dates.html
--Mark Twain
mackwhite

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:36 am

mackwhite wrote:David Carradine’s Ex-Wife Supports Quaids: Someone is Killing Starshttp://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/11/exclusive-interview-david-carradines-ex-wife-supports-quaids-someone-killing

The ex-wife of Kung Fu star David Carradine is sensationally supporting Randy and Evi Quaid’s bizarre claims that a Hollywood hit squad could be murdering actors, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

Marina Anderson, who has just penned a new book David Carradine: The Eye Of My Tornado, believes the Quaid’s ‘star whacking’ conspiracy theory should be fully explored.

The 72-year-old actor was found hanged, naked and dead in Bangkok hotel room, last year. Police believe Carradine died of accidental suffocation after attempting auto erotic asphyxiation –- a sex game where participants derive pleasure from being partially strangled.

But Anderson, who in the past admitted Carradine asked her repeatedly to take part in ‘deviant’ sex games, told RadarOnline.com she was convinced there was a cover-up surrounding her ex's mysterious death.

“Look, I for one, would like to know what information the Quaids may or may not have concerning David’s death or their ‘star whacking’ theory," Anderson told RadarOnline.com. During a bizarre interview on Good Morning America, Randy Quaid said he believed that Carradine -- along with several other stars, including Heath Ledger -- "could have been murdered".

Randy, 60, said: "It is very possible that Heath Ledger could have been murdered, and David Carradine." Evi suggested "Robert Blake could have been set up” also. The Quaids’ bizarre revelations have put Carradine and several other stars deaths back in the spotlight, even though they would not elaborate on what information they had to base their stunning allegations upon.

“David’s last wife is suing the production company on his last movie for a wrongful death suit and maybe investigators should talk to the Quaids too," Anderson told RadarOnline.com. “Ironically, David Carradine and Dennis Quaid, Randy’s brother, knew one another as they had a mutual friend and David was very friendly with Bruce Lee’s son Brandon who also died on a film set

“I’m still getting information surround David’s death and it is very much still an ‘open door’ in my opinion. “I saw his autopsy photographs for myself and there were red marks on his neck which points to force being used.” The eccentric couple appeared on Good Morning America from Vancouver, Canada, where they discussed their fears in detail over how they'd be "whacked" if they return to Tinsel town.

"We are refugees - I mean that's essentially what it is - Hollywood refugees, seeking to be left alone by the criminals," Evi said. "I genuinely feel like these people are trying to kill us." Randy said those against him "follow us, they tag our cell phone they hack their computer," adding that "now with the Internet, a celebrity is fair game" in hopes of pumping up advertising profits.

Randy denied that he and his wife were on drugs or are mentally unstable. The couple, married since 1989, also claimed that other celebrities may be in danger, including Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Mel Gibson.

When asked about Gibson, Evi said she thought "he was drugged"" during the audiotapes, in which he is heard exploding into a foul-mouthed rants toward his baby's mother.

"I think he was slipped a mickey ... to steal his money and ruin him," she claimed …

Pretty even-handed piece...

:jumping:
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby mackwhite » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:46 pm

List of celebrities whom the Quaids allege were murdered, drugged, and/or otherwise set up by the Hollywood “Mafia” …

David Carradine
Heath Ledger
Chris Penn
Natasha Richardson
Robert Blake
Mel Gibson
Britney Spears
Lindsay Lohan

Britney Spears:
From CBS 2008 report “Who Is Sam Lutfi?”

He's been seen squiring around a dazed looking Britney Spears, at times acting as her spokesman, referring to himself as her manager and friend, and insisting all the while that her best interest is his only concern.

All the same, Sam Lutfi, the 33-year-old man in the baseball cap who's been behind the scenes throughout Britney's public downfall, has not been easy to define.

Then on Tuesday, accusations in a restraining order cutting him off from the troubled pop star would seem to support at least one theory: that he was a Svengali figure in her life, a shady hanger-on who controlled everything - from doling out her pills to holding the paparazzi's leash

In the order against Lutfi, Lynne Spears says her daughter met him in October 2007, and that he "essentially moved into Britney's home and has purported to take control of her life, home and finances." She describes witnessing a situation of tight control and manipulation, with Lutfi calling the shots on her medications, cutting her phone lines, and deciding who's let in to see the pop star …

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/02/ ... 4860.shtml
--Mark Twain
mackwhite

Postby Nordic » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Nothing would surprise me. There is a streak of some serious evil in Hollywood. I mean, demonic type evil that we discuss here often in terms of Icke and whatnot.

But it's a streak. It's not pervasive.

There are plenty of seriously crazy people, too. Bipolarism is way common here, and so is narcissistic personality disorder. Also psychopathic personalities. I mean, think of what kind of person decides they have what it takes to be a movie star, or a director, and actually follow through on it.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby justdrew » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:21 am

hmmm...
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:46 am

I find it difficult to think of Mel Gibson as a victim of anything other than his Dad and his own personal religion (which has a congregation of one - even the attendees at his self-built mega-church don't quite share his...beliefs. Even his Dad doesn't, and he's been as mad as a cut snake for about a century now.

But there are seven other people on that list, so... I don't know. Does Hollywood physically and mentally destroy people when they become inconvenient or unprofittable, even driving them to the point of death and beyond?

It should't even be phrased as a question. Of course they/it does/do.

What's Dave McGowan saying about all this?
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby chump » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 am

chump

Postby psynapz » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:20 am

AhabsOtherLeg wrote:What's Dave McGowan saying about all this?

Hard to say, what with his absolutely worst-practice shite excuse for a web site. It does his material more disservice than Hoagland's does his (and that's despite the best efforts of a competent webmaster to turn Hoagland around on proper content management in a modern layout), which is fucking sad, because McGowan's material is way more solid than Hoagland's.

There should be a Fund for shitty websites with great info. They don't need to be fancy, but WTF, at least migrate them to a stock WordPress setup, you know?

Wish I did / Glad I don't have the time.
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby 82_28 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:28 am

AhabsOtherLeg wrote:I find it difficult to think of Mel Gibson as a victim of anything other than his Dad and his own personal religion (which has a congregation of one - even the attendees at his self-built mega-church don't quite share his...beliefs. Even his Dad doesn't, and he's been as mad as a cut snake for about a century now.

But there are seven other people on that list, so... I don't know. Does Hollywood physically and mentally destroy people when they become inconvenient or unprofittable, even driving them to the point of death and beyond?

It should't even be phrased as a question. Of course they/it does/do.

What's Dave McGowan saying about all this?

Sure, but why? It must serve a greater purpose. I myself could go up to Vancouver today, request asylum, say that the RI whackers are after me and I can't return to the US and you wouldn't even hear a peep about it. Who benefits from Quaid either being crazy, pulling some stunt or being completely above the board? It certainly isn't beyond the realm of possibility that there really are "star whackers".

Flow My Tears, The Policeman Said is a 1974 science fiction novel by Philip K. Dick about a genetically enhanced pop singer and television star who loses his identity overnight. The story is set in a futuristic dystopia, where America has become a police state after a Second Civil War. The novel was awarded first prize in the John W. Campbell Awards for the best science fiction novel of the year in 1975.[1][2] It was also nominated for a Nebula Award in 1974[3] and a Hugo Award in 1975.[2]

Soon after writing this book, Dick said he experienced a series of strange coincidences in his own life. He wrote about this in the essay "How to Build a Universe that Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later,"[4] included as the introduction to his short story collection I Hope I Shall Arrive Soon. He would later expand these experiences into one of his later novels, VALIS.

The novel is set in a dystopian future United States, albeit one which is entering a post-totalitarian era with prospects of future democratic reform. Set in a then-future 1988, it extrapolates events from the late sixties and early seventies. These culminated in a "Second Civil War", also called the "Insurrection", which led to the collapse of democratic institutions in the United States and elsewhere. The National Guard ("nats") and US police force ("pols") re-established social order through instituting a dictatorship, with a "Director" at the apex, and police marshals and generals as operational commanders in the field. Compulsory sterilization of African Americans has sharply reduced their population, and, after the laws for sterilization were eventually reversed, increased their social status to the point where even verbally harassing someone of colour is considered to be a major crime. By comparison, radicalised former university students eke out a desperate existence in subterranean kibbutz communes. However, there appears to be no social barriers to the use of recreational drugs in this future, nor are some forms of paedophilia a crime.

After his former lover throws a Callisto-based parasitic lifeform at him, celebrity entertainer Jason Taverner wakes up one morning to find himself to be completely unknown to the outside world. He has no identification, there is no record of him in the extensive databases of the police government, and neither his friends nor his former fans have any memory of him. As an ex-celebrity and an ex-citizen, he has real problems. These are exacerbated for him as a "Six", a highly rated stratum of covert genetic engineering of humans that apparently began in the 1940s (although why this occurred and who instigated the process is left unclear).

Taverner's story is intertwined with those of Police General Felix Buckman and his hypersexual sister Alys Buckman, who has an incestuous relationship with him, but otherwise seems to be a lesbian. They have a son born of their union, Barney. After police surveillance detects Taverner's lack of identification, Felix interrogates him, but then is forced to let him go, whereupon Alys invites him to stay at her apartment.

Alys is a heavy user of recreational drugs, including KR-3, a new reality warping variety. Initially, she also appears to be the only person left who recognizes Jason Taverner. However, the drug has a devastating metabolic side effect. After Jason takes mescaline himself, he is horrified to find Alys' skeleton and leaves her home, before meeting Mary Ann Dominic, a potter. As they discuss his recent experiences in a cafe, Taverner's existence returns to normal as the effects of the KR-3 that Alys took finally wear off posthumously.

Felix discovers that Alys had a lesbian affair with Heather Hart, another elite "Six" (and one of Jason's ex-lovers). KR-3 caused her mind to become "unbound" from her own alternate reality, so she could perceive and interact with those of an adjacent world, where Jason Taverner did not exist. She fixated on Taverner due to her appreciation of his musical talent. Jason surrenders himself to the police, so that he can be cleared of Alys' death, which duly occurs. Heartbroken, Felix then travels to the countryside to mourn the loss of his sister and lover.

In an epilogue, the final fates of the prior characters are disclosed. Felix Buckman retires to Borneo where he is assassinated for writing an exposé of the global police apparatus. His son Barney becomes a police officer as well, but is invalided out of the service, and becomes an antiques collector. Jason Taverner dies of old age after a lifetime of hedonism, while Heather Hart abandons her celebrity career, and becomes a recluse. Mary Anne Dominic's pottery wins an international award and her works become of great value while she lives into her eighties. Ultimately, the revolutionary students give up and voluntarily enter forced-labor camps. The detention camps later dwindle away and close down, the police-state government no longer poses a threat, and police marshals are abolished in 2136 CE.

The themes of celebrity, genetic enhancement, altered reality, and drugs are interwoven with discussion of the value of love and the meaning of identity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_My_Te ... ceman_Said
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby mackwhite » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:31 pm

--Mark Twain
mackwhite

Postby mackwhite » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Research leads ...

Heath Ledger’s Children of God/Family International connection:

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Shem_Watson

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Gold_C ... ult_status

River Phoenix, Children of God Connection

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/River_Phoenix

Mel Gibson’s Ex-Lover Oksana Grigorieva Meets with JFK Assassination Expert Mark Lane

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=37

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=40

Quaid alleges “Brokeback Mountain” money laundering scheme

http://stage.variety.com/article/VR1117 ... ef=ra&cs=1

BermanBraun strategic partnership with MSNBC:

MSNBC.com, BermanBraun Launching New Politics Website

MSNBC.com and BermanBraun are launching a new political website this year. The site will be an extension of MSN and BermanBraun’s Wonderwall celebrity site. The new site “will go beyond policy and polls to explore the celebrity side of politics,” according to the companies ...

From http://www.mediabistro.com/webnewser/ms ... site_b5815
--Mark Twain
mackwhite

Postby hava1 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Sure, but why? It must serve a greater purpose. I myself could go up to Vancouver today, request asylum, say that the RI whackers are after me and I can't return to the US and you wouldn't even hear a peep about it. Who benefits from Quaid either being crazy, pulling some stunt or being completely above the board? It certainly isn't beyond the realm of possibility that there really are "star whackers".

i dont think you can stay anonymous if you indeed requested asylum from the USA. The BC IRB is in itself a parapolitical unit to be investigated by researchers, in all matters pertaining to the USA-Canada relations. But definitely you dont stay "without hearing a peep" once you supply ammunition against the USA, diplomatically speaking.

My experience, FWIW, is that there used to be a policy in that respect, of baiting US embarassments, this way for canada to intervence discreetly and sqeeze some balls gently, and feigning innocent (what can we do ? they came for help). Having said that, I would still like to believe that there is at least a few places on earth where a person persecuted by american power brokers can get asylum, canada might be one, but there's a price for applicant, in terms of serving the canadian agenda, which is usually some bargaining over commercial issues with the USA. I also think that politically, the BC area is more actively anti american and looking for "plots and conspiracies" because they feel the USA is going to take over that part of canada (if it hasnt by now :))

If the applicants in this case are sober(they dont seem to be) they can get what they need by playing the cards right. but that requires understanding of the canadian agenda and the power issues between BC and the federal government, the refugee board and other agencies.

I think in the future more people will raise "organized crime" in asylum claims, because in fact most of the "old politics" is replaced now by gang wars between mafias, that hide within political units with so called political or religious agenda, for convenience only. In these cases, its very hard to get protection from government of ANY country, because the mafia is international by nature, and nobody wants to mess with them. PLus, where's the beaf ? there is no diplomatic gain in protecting from organized crime.

2 cents from the ditches
hava1

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:12 pm

psynapz wrote:
AhabsOtherLeg wrote:What's Dave McGowan saying about all this?

Hard to say, what with his absolutely worst-practice shite excuse for a web site. It does his material more disservice than Hoagland's does his (and that's despite the best efforts of a competent webmaster to turn Hoagland around on proper content management in a modern layout), which is fucking sad, because McGowan's material is way more solid than Hoagland's.

There should be a Fund for shitty websites with great info. They don't need to be fancy, but WTF, at least migrate them to a stock WordPress setup, you know?

Wish I did / Glad I don't have the time.

Hehe. Spot on. I've never understood the apparent anti-design aesthetic that most of these sites have. Geocities is gone now, and so is Windows 95. There's no need to hold on to the neon blue primary colour backgrounds and eye-gouging hot pink text.

It's pointless to ask for change, though. It would be like telling Jeff Rense to get a haircut.

82_28, that sounds like my kind of book. I'll hereby admit that I've never read any Philip K. Dick - none at all. Time i remedied that situation.

Should say, whenever the shadiness of Hollywood comes up, my mind just goes instantly back to the (long ago, before my time) days of Manson and Melcher and all the stuff MacGowan mentions - Roy Radin and Manson 2 and The Process Church of the Final Judgement. No doubt Hugh would consider it foolish and naive, but that's the kind of shadiness I still think about in regards to Hollywood, rather than deep, structural, systemic infiltration by government agents - I can just about stretch to River Pheonix and the Children of God (there's no avoiding it) ... but Lindsay Lohan?! Maybe i'm just getting old. She was in Freaky Friday, eh?

CHUMP: That's a good clip.
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion