"Suicides" and "accidents" - The official RI thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"Suicides" and "accidents" - The official RI thread

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:38 am

Let's compile a comprehensive list of people who very well may have been eliminated via staged suicide, accident, or as 8bit suggested, through hits disguised as "random" crimes.

I'll continue to update the main list here in the OP.

Please provide details and links when possible.

Ok, go!

EDIT: list updated.

Adam Barrs (The Minot/Barksdale Loose Nuke six)
Todd Blue (The Minot/Barksdale Loose Nuke six)
J. Clifford Baxter
Louise Auchincloss Boyer
Ron Brown
Roberto Calvi
Gary Caradori
Mel Carnahan
Danny Casolaro
Bertha Champagne (Marvin Bush's Maid)
Dr. Howard D. Chumley
Kurt Cobain
William Colby
Mike Connell
Roger Craig
Theresa Duncan and Jeremy Blake
Beverly Eckert (http://www.commondreams.org/views03/1220-04.htm)
Vince Foster
James Forrestal
John Frueh (The Minot/Barksdale Loose Nuke six)
Warren G. Harding
James Howard Hatfield
Adolf Hitler
Clint Huff and wife Linda (The Minot/Barksdale Loose Nuke six)
Catherine Hurd
Steve Kangas
Dr. David Kelly
John F. Kennedy, Jr.
Dorothy Mae Kilgallen
Weston Kissel (The Minot/Barksdale Loose Nuke six)
Lori Klausutis
John J. Kokal
Ruslana Korshunova
Karyn Kupcinet
Ken Lay
Chandra Levy
Daniel Lewin
Mark Lombardi
Mark Madoff
Mary Caity Mahoney
Henry Marshall
William McRae
Thomas Merton
The Microbiologists
Mary Pinchot Meyer
Stephen Milligan
George de Mohrenschildt
Johnathon Moyle
Frank Olson
John O'Neill
Deborah Jeane Palfrey (DC Madam)
George S. Patton
James Rusbridger
Margie Schoedinger
Dr. Mary Sherman
Katherine Smith
Josh Daniel Speer
Diana Spencer (Princess Diana)
Hunter S. Thompson
Pat Tillman
Marine Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung
Retired Maj. Gen. David F. Wherley Jr. and his wife, Ann
Gary Webb
Paul Wellstone
Army Spc. Kyle Edward Williams
Terrence Yeakey[/quote]
Last edited by Bruce Dazzling on Sun May 01, 2011 10:49 am, edited 9 times in total.
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "Suicides" and "accidents" - The official RI thread

Postby crikkett » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:42 am

Mike Connell.

I thought there was a whole forum for mysterious deaths. What happened to it?
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:57 am

Crap!

I always forget to search the sub-forums.

Regardless, a single thread compiling names might be a useful reference, no?.
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby crikkett » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Absolutely.
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Nordic » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:09 pm

One of the creepiest ones to me:

Katherine Smith

http://911review.org/Storage/Katherine-Smith-9_11.html
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:17 pm

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Nordic » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:21 pm

http://911blogger.com/news/2009-10-02/s ... s-painting

Terrence Yeakey

It is important to note how, exactly, Yeakey is supposed to have killed himself. He was said to have slit his wrists and neck, causing him to nearly bleed to death in his car, and then miraculously climbed over a barbed wire fence. He then was purported to have walked over a miles distance, through a nearby field, eventually shooting himself in the side of the head at an unusual angle. Startlingly, no weapon was found at the scene of the body, no investigation was conducted, no fingerprints taken, and no interviews with family members or friends were had to try and determine why Yeakey would have been suicidal, or if he had, in fact, been suicidal at all. Instead, the conclusion that Yeakey’s death was a suicide was reached immediately, without an autopsy. Yeakey had witnessed things during his response to the bombing which did not agree with the ‘official version’ of events touted by the national media and law enforcement at that time. Yeakey was in the process of collecting evidence which supported and documented the inconsistencies he witnessed the morning of the bombing at the scene itself.

Far from being suicidal, Yeakey was in the process of achieving some major life goals. He had just been offered a job with the FBI in Dallas and was planning on taking the job and moving there with his sister and brother in law. Yeakey, a military veteran who had served in Saudi Arabia, was also a seven year veteran of the OKC Police Department and had just been promoted to Sergeant in the OKCPD. Just prior to his death he had been awarded the Key to the Oklahoma City for his heroism during the bombing. Additionally, Yeakey and had reconciled with ex-wife. Despite all of this, Yeakey was living under constant scrutiny for his refusal to go along with official versions of events, and because of his refusal to change his story about what he saw the day of the bombing, causing him to suffer great persecution from his brothers in law enforcement.

Although he was looking forward to his new job with the FBI, Yeakey is described by his family as a man who was also living in great fear at this time, and who was preoccupied with the harassment he was being subjected to on a daily basis. When Yeakey showed up to his oldest sister’s home one evening he was physically ill. When she attempted to take him to the emergency room, Yeakey would not allow this because, he told her, “they can find me there.” Yeakey never told her who “they” were in an attempt to protect her. Yeakey left his sister’s house that evening, and was found dead the next day in a remote field in El Reno, Oklahoma.
Nordic

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:48 pm

The Mystery of Minot: Loose nukes and a cluster of dead airmen raise troubling questions

by Dave Lindorff

Meanwhile, there are those six deaths. On July 20, 1st Lt. Weston Kissel, a 28-year-old B-52 pilot from Minot, died in a motorcycle accident while on home leave in Tennessee.

Another Minot B-52 pilot, 20-year-old Adam Barrs, died on July 5 in Minot when a car he was riding in, driven by another Minot airman, Stephen Garrett, went off the road, hit a tree, and caught fire. Airman Garrett was brought to the hospital in critical condition and has since been charged with negligent homicide.

Two more Air Force personnel, Senior Airman Clint Huff, 29, of Barksdale AFB, and his wife Linda died on Sept. 15 in nearby Shreveport, Louisiana, when Huff reportedly attempted to pass a van in a no-passing zone on his motorcycle, and the van made a left-hand turn, striking them.

Then there are two reported suicides, which both occurred within days of the flight. One involved Todd Blue, a 20-year-old airman who was in a unit that guarded weapons at Minot. He reportedly shot himself in the head on Sept. 11 while on a visit to his family in Wytheville, Virginia. Local police investigators termed his death a suicide.

The second suicide, on Aug. 30, was John Frueh, a special forces weather commando at the Air Force’s Special Operations command headquartered at Hurlburt AFB in Florida. Hurlburt’s website says, “Every night, as millions of Americans sleep peacefully under the blanket of freedom,” Air Force special Operations commandos work “in deep dark places, far away from home, risking their lives to keep that blanket safe.”

Frueh, 33, a married father of two who had just received approval for promotion from captain to major, reportedly flew from Florida to Portland, Oregon, for a friend’s wedding. He never showed up. Instead, he called on Aug. 29, the day the missiles were loaded, from an interstate pull-off just outside Portland to say he was going for a hike in a park nearby. (It is not clear why he was at a highway rest stop as he had no car.) A day later, back in Portland, he rented a car at the airport, again calling his family. After he failed to appear at the wedding, his family filed a missing person’s report with the Portland police. The Sheriff’s Department in remote Skamania County, Washington, found Frueh’s rental car ten days later on the side of a road nearly 120 miles from the airport in a remote area of Badger Peak. Search dogs found his body in the woods. His death was ruled a suicide, though neither the sheriff’s investigator nor the medical examiner would give details. What makes this alleged suicide odd, however, is that the sheriff reports that Frueh had with him a knapsack containing a GPS locator and a videocam—odd equipment for someone intent on ending his life.

Of course, it could be that all six of these deaths are coincidences—all just accidents and personal tragedies. But when they occur around the time six nuclear-tipped missiles go missing in a bizarre incident, the likes of which the Pentagon hasn’t seen before, one would think investigators would be on those cases like vultures on carrion. In fact, police and medical examiners in the Frueh and Blue cases say no federal investigators, whether from DOD or FBI, have called them. Worse still, because the B-52 incident got so little media attention—no coverage in most local news—none of those investigating the accidents and suicides even knew about it or about the other deaths.

“It would have been interesting to know all that when I was examining Mr. Blue’s body,” says coroner Mike Stoker, “but no one told me about any of it or asked me about him.”

“If we had known that several people had died under questionable circumstances, it might have affected how we’d look at a body,” says Don Phillips, the sheriff’s deputy who investigated the Frueh death. “But nobody from the federal government has ever contacted us about this.”

“Certainly, in a case like this, the suicides should be a red flag,” says Hans Kristensen, a nuclear-affairs expert with the Federation of American Scientists. It’s wild speculation to think that there might be some connection between the deaths and the incident, but it certainly should be investigated.”

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby DrVolin » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Ron Brown. Just like Seven Days in May.
all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

--Guns and Roses
DrVolin

Postby norton ash » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Thomas Merton.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby DrVolin » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Patton. Kermit and Teddy Jr.
all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

--Guns and Roses
DrVolin

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:50 pm

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:03 pm

I propose this thread's scope be widened to known killings, because sometimes a random burglary can also be a "hit".
Such as the infamous DC suburb Star Bucks massacre of Caty Mahoney in 1997, who was threatening to go public about Lewinski.

Or the female FBI agent killed by the DC serial(manchurian) sniper/s. Wonder what cases she was on

The Chandra Levy situation, no matter how "Solved" in may be in people's minds now...wasnt she obsessed with researching OKC bombing?

But to me the MOST obvious one: William Colby. I mean he was the head of the CIA, later finally decides to help expose the Franklin Coverup and ends up drowing in his own lake area without a vest and while his breakfast was uneaten. Franklin Coverup: still proving to be more dangerous to expose than 9/11 itself

But with 9/11...there was:

- the commander demanded fighter jets protect DC from the incoming hijacked planes was one of eight killed on the DC Commuter Train crash of june 2009
http://articles.cnn.com/2009-06-23/us/w ... s?_s=PM:US

- the prominent 9/11 widow activist who died in a plane crash a couple years ago, probably the most visible of the mainstream 9/11 widows who also regularly met the president

Nordic wrote:One of the creepiest ones to me:

Katherine Smith

http://911review.org/Storage/Katherine-Smith-9_11.html

Yep, I remember this case. Leads straight to New York operating Russian pedo narco gangsters, repairmen/plumber cutout fronts and alleged jihadists with clearance to be in the sublevels of the WTC.
Last edited by 8bitagent on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Bruce Dazzling wrote:Danny Casolaro

Most definitely. Rupert wrote some good articles on the more modern implications of PROMIS and INSLAW.

I'll see your Casolaro and raise you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Lomba ... _and_death
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Nordic » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:30 pm

i just realized the two i mentioned are already on your original list. doh!

still ... this is the kind of stuff i come here for.

intruiging to me are all the scientists who died. especially that guy who "fell" off the bridge, and of course ivins.
Nordic

Next

Return to L'Encyclopedie