Alex Jones Rant: DMT Elves Control Global Elites

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Alex Jones Rant: DMT Elves Control Global Elites

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:38 pm

"The clockwork elves, all of it, I shouldn't get into it..."

"The Elite - okay, most of the old men you see at Bilderberg, there's a reason they're all whacked out of their minds, they're taking DMT. You think they're all a bunch of old men? They're in power because they were into this stuff -- 70 years ago! They were jacking DMT 70 years ago! They were injecting it. They were in special tanks...just heaven help us people, it's so hard core, you wouldn't believe it."

it gets better, too

"They are in contact with those entities and are being directed by them, that's why they're so evil, and the entities are telling them: 'eternal life, total power, total control, everything you could ever want, just kill everyone, set up a world government, build this design we're telling you, build what we're telling you, build this, build this, let us through, build the Hadron Collider, open up the dimensions, let us is, we're gonna really help you, we're friendly little guys'...DEMONS? ALIENS? DON'T EXIST? I DON'T KNOW!!"
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Alex Jones Rant: DMT Elves Control Global Elites

Postby norton ash » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 pm

The Underpants Gnomes are no laughing matter.

Phase Three - Profit!
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby operator kos » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:"The Elite - okay, most of the old men you see at Bilderberg, there's a reason they're all whacked out of their minds, they're taking DMT. You think they're all a bunch of old men? They're in power because they were into this stuff -- 70 years ago! They were jacking DMT 70 years ago! They were injecting it. They were in special tanks...just heaven help us people, it's so hard core, you wouldn't believe it."

Very Invisibles-esque. Reminds me of Ragged Robin taking Sky or whatever it was called while in the futuristic sensory dep tank and writing a new reality into existence.

But seriously, I suspect that the 'elites' who do drugs prefer cocaine, booze, and mood-altering pharmaceuticals. There were plenty of evil pseudo-scientists who experimented with LSD when it was first discovered, but these days I doubt anyone in power wants to do drugs which remind them of their oneness with all of the fellow humans that they are grinding into the dirt.
operator kos

Postby wintler2 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:40 pm

The credibility of everyone who has ever been on his show has just taken another hit, "guess i better stick with Wired/WSJ/MSNBC..." thinks another reluctant conformist.
"Wintler2, you are a disgusting example of a human being, the worst kind in existence on God's Earth. This is not just my personal judgement.." BenD

Research question: are all god botherers authoritarians?
wintler2

Postby Saurian Tail » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:58 pm

operator kos wrote:... but these days I doubt anyone in power wants to do drugs which remind them of their oneness with all of the fellow humans that they are grinding into the dirt.

Right on!
"Taking it in its deepest sense, the shadow is the invisible saurian tail that man still drags behind him." -Carl Jung
Saurian Tail

Postby 2012 Countdown » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Jones needs to do some LSD/shrooms/etc. I bet he'd benefit greatly.
This is like a Reefer Madness video.
George Carlin ~ "Its called 'The American Dream', because you have to be asleep to believe it."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
2012 Countdown

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:30 pm

You can't be a reader of Jeff's illustrious blogs and not at least entertain such a notion as AJ posits. I mean hey...I bag on Christianity and religion as superstitious dogma from time to time.
I angrily question why so many people who love Coast to Coast/UFO/paranormal discussion get upset or frown upon parpapolitical/deep state/government coverups.
Most people believe in x-files type stuff over questioning 9/11, I mean thats just a fact.

But uh...something always struck me as much more insidious than just a bunch of greedy suits with oil contracts. At the very least these elites(most who aren't aware they may be being manipulated on a whole other level), or at least some of them are into this stuff. Just look at the Nazis and the Vril/Thule society. Or some of these North European politicians/officials tied to occult linked crimes involving children.

Now I can list a hundred things I take issue with on AJ, but I think when it comes to war/terrorism/esoteric elite agenda I think he's spot on. I just wish he'd lay off the climate theories/illegal immigrant stuff.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby barracuda » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:30 pm

An IV drip of DMT in a 1950's era sens-dep tank sounds like a pretty decent way to spend a weekend, actually. Does intravenous DMT really exist? Did they have sens-dep float tanks seventy years ago?

On a lighter note, this plays like a pillow talk script from Alex' latest butt-secs sessions with Charlie Sheen & Co. It's all downhill from here. Peak Stupid has been achieved and transmitted to the waiting acolytes for insemination. No offense, 8bit.

I kinda wish he was right about all this. I kinda really do.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby Saurian Tail » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:39 pm

I paused the video on the article he flashes on the screen to see what might have prompted the rant ... looks like normal evil army shit in the guise of helping the natives. Nothing to do with DMT (!) but competitions like this are nearly free creative work for the Army and the "winners" probably land on a list as possible spook recruits.

Army names top builders of virtual worlds

Competition encourages new training and learning applications

The U.S. Army is looking for a few good worlds -- virtual worlds, that is.

The Army Research Laboratory Simulation & Training Technology Center announced winners for its annual Federal Virtual Worlds Challenge in which contestants from around the globe compete to produce the best virtual solutions for training and other applications.

One of the winners was NonKin Village, which received first place and a $5,000 prize in the Patterns of Life category. Developed by Innovative Management Concepts Inc., the reconfigurable virtual village provides trainers with a setting and society that can be used to help military forces learn about foreign cultures and norms, according to a news release from the company dated May 25.

“Trainees can use it like the mock villages at U.S. military forts to gain experience in foreign cultures and to learn to be sensitive to local norms, values, relationship building, and stakeholder issues prior to arriving in the country or region where they must interact with, and possibly influence and assist, natives in that culture,” IMC said in the release.

The team behind NonKin Village includes representatives from IMC, which is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business, and Barry Silverman from the University of Pennsylvania’s Ackoff Collaboratory for Advancement of the Systems Approach.

Winners have the opportunity to demonstrate the applications for government users and policy-makers.

http://washingtontechnology.com/article ... sc_lang=en
"Taking it in its deepest sense, the shadow is the invisible saurian tail that man still drags behind him." -Carl Jung
Saurian Tail

Postby 2012 Countdown » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:46 pm

I'm serious. I really think if Jones did some LSD, he'd benefit greatly.
George Carlin ~ "Its called 'The American Dream', because you have to be asleep to believe it."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
2012 Countdown

Postby Nordic » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:10 am

Nothing would surprise me.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby barracuda » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:14 am

I forgot - Strassman used IV DMT, circa 1990.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:17 am

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/Gorightly.htm

Still following the lead of ECCO, Dr. Lilly continued his ever-escalating injections of K in order to remain in contact with the "space brothers". Soon, though, his sources started to dry up due to concerns by his connections that Lilly had gone too far of the deep end. Consequently this led Lilly in search of other long acting chemicals that would provide him with the same effects as K, but for a greater duration of time.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby brainpanhandler » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:36 am

2012 Countdown wrote:I'm serious. I really think if Jones did some LSD, he'd benefit greatly.

So does that mean you think he doesn't have the intelligence to intergrate the insights? Cos seriously, I really think he doesn't. Not only that, I'm wondering if you've ever had a bad trip. We bring what we are to that experience. While it's true that a bad trip can be beneficial, for the uninitiated and/or radically unself-aware it's generally not.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:02 am

This is the full 12 minute clip, gets into PKD, non human entity interfacing, etc.

This has to be the funniest yet frightening AJ clip Ive ever seen...not sure what to make of it. But I find it brilliant. Seriously, ya gotta see the whole thing.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Next

Return to General Discussion