Anonymous hacks A3P, Claims Neo-Nazi Links to Ron Paul

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Anonymous hacks A3P, Claims Neo-Nazi Links to Ron Paul

Postby slimmouse » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:38 pm

wordspeak2 wrote:Well, I personally think that a statement against imperialism and the Drug War is so important that I'm still considering voting for RP in my state's open primary. I've seen plenty of videos of Paul, and I believe I know who he is and understand the "right-wing populism phenomenon. There's zero doubt that it's linked to unsavory characters. I've read my Chip Berlet. But the extent of it can still be shocking... David Duke's not really cool.

That said, though, I lost you guys a bit on the Federal Reserve. Paul's vision of the world certainly still includes transnational corporations running the show and no democratic powers ("regulations") holding them in check. This Ayn Rand-inspired vision is antithetical to peace and equality. It's really just idiotic. The problem isn't just the Federal Reserve; it's the system of capitalism. The banking industry is a very central part of that, yes, but only a part of it. Let's talk about the WTO, IMF, World Bank, NAFTA, etc. Let's talk about sweatshop labor, brutal exploitation of third world workers, etc. This is the system we live under. Unfortunately, only the Dennis Kucinich's and Cynthia McKinney's address these things. The Federal Reserve is one part of a massive global scam known as capitalism. Michael Moore speaks about it approximately 100 times more accurately than Ron Paul. Yet I believe Ron Paul to be sincere, humanistic in his intention, and not consciously racist himself, though he sure draws that crowd....

Elihu, I'm curious what your vision of societal transformation is.

"society trapped in a closed financial loop of irredeemable currency built upon debt and protected by government force"
Well, protected by military force, ultimately.

"those transnationals report to their federal reserve networked banks every financial quarter."
Yes, Goldman Sachs is enormously powerful. So is, say, British Petroleum or Exxon Mobil. You think Goldman Sachs runs BP?

Like Elihu, I really like to cut to the quick. So lets forget all the bullshit posted in any number of 20 page threads by AD and co.

They dont seem real good at answering questions, but theyre good at positing bullshit.

A couple of easy questions that the like of AD never appear to answer

Why do/should private Banking institutions ( essentially ) control money supply ?

This is one that few can get their heads round. So thats a wrap for the controllers. But the simple fact is that this is a plain out and out con. Perpetrated by the 0.00001% and inflicted on all of us. Money printed out of thin air based upon borrowing, which ultimately means that out of 20 hours of your honest labour, you earn about 19 hours of pay, which actually doesnt sound much of a deduction until you apply this (interest) tax globally. This is called "interest". Sure we can dispute the percentages - but I reckon 5% is about fair overall.

The question is therefore, why should this money not go to govnt for redistribution amidst the taxpayers instead of into the pockets of the usual suspex ? Its a question Lincoln and JFK and many other murdered people of importance have asked. I guess thats just one of those coincidence things.

Why are we waging wars (based on provable lies ) in lands which many Americans couldnt even pick out on a map ?

Once we get behind the first lie ( democracy - 9/11 and all that jazz) we get to the resources explanation. which is itself a crock of crap, ( wintler and co ) given that there are any amounts of exotic technology readily available for a fraction of the costs to us of blowing innocent people up with mega bombs that we pay for through our taxes based upon wages that most of us are already paying a charge upon.

I hope serious riggies get the idea. And I hope youve had enough.

Ron Paul is by no means perfect, but he would get most of the above. More it seems than many of the intellectuals on here.

Just sayin.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby wintler2 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Check out all the AD-hating and off-topic flack! Where theres smoke & diversionary counter-attack, theres fire.

Thanks for posting this AD, good job archiving material here too, makes forgetting that little bit harder for .. those who would like us to forget.
"Wintler2, you are a disgusting example of a human being, the worst kind in existence on God's Earth. This is not just my personal judgement.." BenD

Research question: are all god botherers authoritarians?
wintler2

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby slimmouse » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:20 pm

wintler2 wrote:Check out all the AD-hating and off-topic flack! Where theres smoke & diversionary counter-attack, theres fire.

Thanks for posting this AD, good job archiving material here too, makes forgetting that little bit harder for .. those who would like us to forget.

Thanks for your comments wintler

Why doesnt the Govnt print its own money ?

Why do we spend billions bombing innocents abroad, when for a fraction of those "investment" costs to both human life and us via our taxes we could develop technology that would truly set us all free, with little to zero damage to the environment ?
slimmouse

Postby operator kos » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:32 pm

slimmouse wrote:
operator kos wrote:Your petulant and obvious hero worship isn't helping your cause, slimmouse. There are many things I like and respect about Ron Paul, but there are also quite a few positions he's taken publicly that I find abhorrent, regardless of whether this supremacist shit pans out or not. I really don't care for the attitude that we have to accept him whole cloth because he's "the only voice of the People".

Im sorry Kos, but AFAIC, you just dont get it do you ?

I have ZERO hero worship for Ron Paul. I aint even American ffs.

He just appears to address the most important issues of our time AFAIAC. Such as why does America ( and the rest of the world for that matter) have to borrow money printed by private entities for their benefit ?

Or why does America need bases all around the world, and go blowing people up without any real good reason ?

I do understand those points, and I dont see anyone else saying that. do you ?

Especially AD.

Sorry if I misunderstood where you're coming from. But to answer your question, there certainly are other people addressing those issues. They may not be as popular as Ron Paul, but they don't have all the right-wing baggage. I'm talking about people like Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia McKinney (who I voted for in '08), Ralph Nader, Bernie Sanders, and the like.

I agree that throwing the bankers in prison and stopping the wars are extremely high priorities for humanity right now. To say that Ron Paul is the only one addressing these issues is simply untrue though.
operator kos

Postby American Dream » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 pm

slimmouse wrote:
wintler2 wrote:Check out all the AD-hating and off-topic flack! Where theres smoke & diversionary counter-attack, theres fire.

Why do we spend billions bombing innocents abroad, when for a fraction of those "investment" costs to both human life and us via our taxes we could develop technology that would truly set us all free, with little to zero damage to the environment ?

Verrrry, verrry interesting!
American Dream

Postby slimmouse » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:45 pm

American Dream wrote:
slimmouse wrote:

Verrrry, verrry interesting!

Another incredibly well substantiated response from an incredible intellect. Wasnt it once said that a picture paints a thousand words ? This particular image paints two letters to me.

Well done AD
Last edited by slimmouse on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slimmouse

Postby American Dream » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Slim, clearly you do want to talk about anything ... but the white supremacists aligned with Ron Paul!....
American Dream

Postby slimmouse » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:53 pm

American Dream wrote:Slim, clearly you do want to talk about anything ... but the white supremacists aligned with Ron Paul!....

Nah. I want to ask you the two questions you refuse to answer. And until you answer, I truly dont care. And to be honest you could do a lot worse than either answering them, or go back to posting your usual 20 page essay about nothing, as opposed to further revealing yourself for that which you are.
slimmouse

Postby wintler2 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:24 pm

American Dream wrote:Slim, clearly you do want to talk about anything ... but the white supremacists aligned with Ron Paul!....

+1

Off-topic trolling surely must have a limit.
"Wintler2, you are a disgusting example of a human being, the worst kind in existence on God's Earth. This is not just my personal judgement.." BenD

Research question: are all god botherers authoritarians?
wintler2

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 pm

Second wintler's comments. Thanks ad. Slim, what is your problem? I think we all understand that we'd all be better off if the government printed our money. And I think we all understand that war is about funnelling the nations wealth to the top of the military\industrial complex. Furthermore I think we all understand the bloodletting in the middle east is a resource war. Okay? Everyone got that a long time ago. Like in 8th grade. Enough already. Now, about ron paul... sorry you put your eggs in that basket and are unable to admit your mistake. Get over yourself.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:21 pm

I've started to read through only a fraction of the hack - there is LOADS of stuff.
My reaction so far is that James Kelso seems to be living in a bit of a fantasy world - he talks a lot about 'going up the Alexa rankings' like it is a Grail journey LOL
Now I need to use an Anglo Saxon word here. It's context is one of expressing extreme disagreement.

Kelso is a cnut.

He has loads of ties and knob envy of Nick Griffin, who is basically a glorified Muslim hating leader of 'muscle'. I spent too much time marching against the NF in the 70s.

Now given that at one point the security services in the UK were running so many independent initiatives against the Animal Liberation folks, that according to a BBC program there were some groups comprised exclusively of undercover cops, special branch, MI5 etc who were not aware of all the other people's actual identities, I would say that the chances of massive already existing federal infiltration of far right groups is close to 100%.

I also found it really really odd for the hackers to be quoting from the Anti-Defamation League report on the group AND to have donated from several credit cards to the A-D L.

I think there are a quite a few options...
1 There are lots of people on the far right who agree with Ron Paul positions. It is an error of logic to assume that that is a reciprocal agreement. As an example, Kelso praises Cindy Shaheen to the hilt and
is frankly giddy with joy at being photographed with her. He then goes all racist and see her as a strong White woman (I lol-ed again :) ) Does this mean that Cindy supports the Klan????
2 A fed infiltration to discredit Ron Paul and focus citizens that it is Romney vs Obama?
3 Something set-up by Likudnik friendly forces to prevent Republican traction being gained against an Iran war?
4 A mixture of one or more of the above?

I have to recommend reading it and acknowledge I am only scratching the surface - it is serious stuff but there are also some unintentionally hilarious emails like major whiny butthurt about how Sturmfr3nt has gone to shirt since its become filled with raving homosexualists.
Searcher08

Postby Simulist » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:11 pm

Even if votes actually mattered more than money,
Even if Ron Paul were worth voting for,
Even if there were enough Ron Paul voters to make a difference in the outcome,
And even if Ron Paul could actually do something positive for the people once he got in there! —
They'd just shoot him.

Because there really is a "them."
They've murdered a president before,
And they've gotten away with it.

So why get all caught up in the drama?
It's just another fucking TV show.
(And it's badly written.)
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby eyeno » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Robindahood wrote:
That said, though, I lost you guys a bit on the Federal Reserve. Paul's vision of the world certainly still includes transnational corporations running the show and no democratic powers ("regulations") holding them in check. This Ayn Rand-inspired vision is antithetical to peace and equality. It's really just idiotic. The problem isn't just the Federal Reserve; it's the system of capitalism. The banking industry is a very central part of that, yes, but only a part of it. Let's talk about the WTO, IMF, World Bank, NAFTA, etc. Let's talk about sweatshop labor, brutal exploitation of third world workers, etc. This is the system we live under. Unfortunately, only the Dennis Kucinich's and Cynthia McKinney's address these things. The Federal Reserve is one part of a massive global scam known as capitalism.

Capitalism isn't the problem. Corporations have replaced capitalism. Bashing capitalism will hurt the rest of small and medium business in America. (i know this isn't your goal to do so) There is nothing wrong with Bob's Hardware, Bill's Shoe Store, and the man on the corner selling his excess fruit. Walmart helped strip that from America. Corporations hate competition and bashing capitalism takes out the rest of their competition. I don't know what is up with Michael Moore but his war on the word "capitalism" is not appropriate. Attempting to separate the Federal Reserve, WTO, IMF, World Bank, NAFTA, sweatshop labor, transnational corporations, and third world workers confuses the dialogue because they are all the same system and thrive on unlimited money printed and passed around the system.

And that's without mentioning the circle jerk Congress blocking any legitimate attempt to stifle the monied interests- who wield the real power in this country.

Because all the above is one system.

So we elect an instant Lame Duck with a hopeless agenda, representing a base whose only dream is to roll us back to good ole '50s. The 1850's apparently!

Dominant factions equate the original constitution back to a time when there were less laws and people were enslaved with whips and chains. Red Herring to confuse the conversation. The big machine thrives on more laws and they equate less laws to slavery, etc...and its a faulty comparison. More laws has created more slaves. Prison bars and inmates making appliances and war goods instead of whips and chains and cotton fields. Laws are a more economical means of creating slavery than whips and chains.

I'm failing to see the upside.

In the 1950's large companies shared the profits with employees more widely. It wasn't perfect for all peoples but they shared more of the hoarded profits. More people had pensions. (sharing of hoarded profits) One person could work most of their life and support an entire family. Had this trend continued, after whips and chains were abolished, the U.S. would be the most profitable nation on earth with all races and religions sharing in the profits because the U.S. industrial base would have provided enough jobs for most of the population and the workers would have been needed from all walks of life eventually. It was not perfect but its trajectory was not allowed to continue so we will never know what it could have become.

And the OP in this thread is damn funny. Special interest group writers are obviously in high demand because the person that wrote this one didn't even take time to disguise the agenda. But behold, its the future of the web, and behold its barely veiled agenda in all its glory.
eyeno

Postby American Dream » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:29 am

http://www.vancouverobserver.com/life/t ... d-ron-paul

Anonymous, neo-Nazis, and Ron Paul

Barret Pearson Posted: Jan 31st, 2012

Hacker group Anonymous has taken action once again this week, this time in a widespread campaign against American neo-Nazi websites.

"Operation Blitzkrieg", as the attack was ironically dubbed, targeted specifically the sites of the American Third Position, an active political party espousing a doctrine that closely resembles fascist ideology and white nationalism. The site of Merlin Miller, the party's nominee for the 2012 presidential election was also attacked.

Several thousand personal emails as well as forum messages and personal information were posted by Anonymous under their logo and the words "Goodnight, White Pride".

In an issued statement, the hackers involved made claims that American senator and presidential candidate Ron Paul was in contact with members of the American Third Position, apparently discovering a "disturbingly high amount of members [...] involved in campaigning for Ron Paul".

The statement continues, deeming Paul's libertarian politics as "racist", and "viciously anti-immigrant".

Members of Anonymous have in the past voiced both support and disagreement with Paul, videos under the collective identity being posted in his praise, as well as to threaten the disruption of the Iowa nominating caucuses should Paul come close to victory.

Anonymous operates as a collective, without any centralized authority or decision making system. Members of the group have described it as “nothing but an idea, an internet meme, which can be appropriated by anyone, at any time.” Therefore there is no unifying ideology or political leaning, and an attack which seems to bear such a political focus stands out.

Some fringe supporters of Ron Paul have even gone so far as to label it an "FBI false flag operation". Hashtags on twitter, meanwhile, link Anonymous' latest move with "antifa", an anarchist anti-fascist organization.

Regardless of the truth of the claims made about the GOP candidate, it highlights the inconsistency which is inherent within Anonymous, as well as the uses and purposes of such an entity.
American Dream

Postby crikkett » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 am

operator kos wrote:Sorry if I misunderstood where you're coming from. But to answer your question, there certainly are other people addressing those issues. They may not be as popular as Ron Paul, but they don't have all the right-wing baggage. I'm talking about people like Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia McKinney (who I voted for in '08), Ralph Nader, Bernie Sanders, and the like.

I agree that throwing the bankers in prison and stopping the wars are extremely high priorities for humanity right now. To say that Ron Paul is the only one addressing these issues is simply untrue though.

My sentiments exactly.

The early 90s brought us the first days of German reunification, which gave neo-nazis a warm little spot in the sun. David Duke ran for president, the LA Riots fanned racist flames. Neo-nazis adopted popular music genres and were more organized than other movements, which meant they had valuable mailing lists to sell. The pre-Internet Ron Paul miscalculated the risk that his newsletter would eliminate his chances of saving the country from sure destruction some 20 years later. Back then it was more difficult to be held accountable for saying different things to different audiences. It was called 'triangulation' and the Clintons (esp Hillary) were raked over coals for it. Anyway, times have changed.

To slimmouse and others - I seriously considered Ron Paul. I understand your frustration and grief, and I'm sorry. I hope you come to realize that Ron Paul is a poison pill, who if elected wouldn't be able to End the Fed, the War on Drugs, withdraw troops from overseas adventures, or put a single banker in jail anymore than Obama would close Gitmo. But as someone here did point out, he would likely succeed in privatizing social security and eliminating social programs that are already inadequate, and he would send our society's struggle for equality for all its citizens hurtling backwards.

Now why Ron Paul is sidelined because of evidence of past bigotry and Newt wins Florida South Carolina based on present bigotry, is an issue that Ron's people should be tackling if they want to limit damage.

We're fucked. I wish I could vote for Dennis Kucinich again.

on edit:to correct the state Newt won
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion