Sibel Edmonds talks about Gladio B

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Sibel Edmonds talks about Gladio B

Postby thatsmystory » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Gladio B is defined as a NATO-directed effort to radicalize, enable and protect Islamic terrorists to further their own geopolitical ends.

In this ground-breaking interview, famed FBI whistleblower and Boiling Frogs Post founder Sibel Edmonds lays out the thread connecting NATO’s Gladio operations to Turkish paramilitaries and ultra-nationalists, and how the operation continues through cooperation with terrorists and the Islamization of Central Asia and the Caucasus. From Abdullah Çatlı’s remarkable life (and death) to the rise of Fethullah Gulen’s $25 billion (CIA-supported) Islamic network to the NATO takeover of the Afghan poppy crop in the wake of 9/11, you won’t want to miss a moment of this riveting conversation.

Part 1

Sibel Edmonds of BoilingFrogsPost.com joins us for the second part of our series on Gladio B, the NATO-directed effort to radicalize, enable and protect Islamic terrorists to further their own geopolitical ends. This time we discuss recent events, like the US Embassy bombing in Ankara and the catch-and-release of Osama Bin Laden’s son-in-law in Turkey, before going back to the 1990s for more on the roots of the Gladio B operation and its tie-in to stories like that of Yasin al-Qadi. We shine a light on the FBI agents who were working on shutting down terrorist finance networks, and how they were shut down by elements of the State Department and the CIA. We also answer comments and questions from listeners of our first conversation.

Part 2

Sibel Edmonds of BoilingFrogsPost.com joins us for the third part of our series on Gladio B, the NATO-directed effort to radicalize, enable and protect Islamic terrorists to further their own geopolitical ends. In this edition we discuss the Hood Event, the Gladio A / B transition, Israel’s role in funding both sides of the regional conflict, and how the Kurds have been used and abused by every would-be regional power in the area. Sibel also takes questions on Ayman al-Zawahiri and begins to discuss Huseyin Baybasin (aka “Europe’s Pablo Escobar”) and the NATO-protected heroin operations in Europe.

Part 3
thatsmystory

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Sibel Edmonds talks about Gladio B

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:20 am

Whoah, hardcore stuff. Will definitely take a listen. I wonder why more people don't talk about how Turkey routinely commits massacres on Kurds.
And Yasin al Qadi...that's a pandora's box right there.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Jerky » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:26 am

If anybody would like to read a brief encapsulated rundown of who exactly this Fethullah Gulen fella is, check out my biographical sketch of the man and his movement at my Useless Eater Blog, a blog post that got my blog temporarily blocked from Turkish ISPs!

It starts out thusly:

WHO IS FETHULLAH GULEN?

You've probably never heard of him, but Mohammed Fethullah Gülen is one of the most controversial and divisive - yet profoundly influential - mainstream Islamic personalities to emerge in recent decades. He remains a veritable institution in his homeland, Turkey, despite having fled to Pennsylvania after being brought up on charges of encouraging the dismantling of Turkey's secular government in order to replace it with a state built upon an Islamic foundation. There he remains to this day, in a veritable fortress on a 45-acre estate in the Keystone State's mountainous Pocono region.

Gülen has amassed an estimated $25 billion fortune over the years, most of it from media properties and other investments. However, much of that fortune stems from the vast number of charter schools he has established all over the world. Currently, Gülen schools can be found in 25 of America's 50 states - usually with innocuous names like "Bumblebee Academy" - and the FBI has recently launched an investigation into the movement's suspicious fiscal practices and alleged visa abuse.

Much has been written about Gülen over the years, most of it ridiculously contradictory. For instance, despite its vocal stance against all forms of terrorism, many Western sources have portrayed the Gülenist movement as anti-Semitic and anti-Western, calling it a dangerous proselytizing force that seeks to "Islamize" the Christian West. Socially conservative and far-right periodicals in Europe have gone so far as to claim Gülen is a new Khomeini, devoted to the resurrection of the Ottoman Empire and even the establishment of a global caliphate... a "New Islamic World Order".

The Islamic world sees a very different Gülen...

http://uselesseaterblog.blogspot.ca/201 ... gulen.html
Jerky

Postby NeonLX » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:05 am

Wow.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby StarmanSkye » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

:shock:

GREAT podcast info. Always great to hear Sybil Edmonds expound on the reams of deepstate intel she's managed to glean during her career as America's Most Classified Person, tho esp. in this case re: Turkish/Gladio espionage-Intrigue, its kinda Information Overload. Almost makes me want to acquire some well-written topical books to better study & grasp the many nuances of this aspect of US/NATO-backed Islamic Terror/Drug networks to make better sense of it all, esp. as it relates to Al Qaeda, 911 False Flag & War on Terror. An amazingly complex, convoluted tale of Religio-Politicized militant-criminal networks being cultivated & encouraged by US Deep State, European, NATO, financial & ruling-elite interests in order to realign Eurasia towards greater New World Order Empire idealogical/financial cohesion via exploiting the sabotage of Peace & Justice.
StarmanSkye

Postby operator kos » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:16 pm

Excellent info from a credible source, IMO. I wonder how the media will address this, if they don't just ignore it.
operator kos

Postby NeonLX » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:31 pm

operator kos wrote:Excellent info from a credible source, IMO. I wonder how the media will address this, if they don't just ignore it.

I'd bet the farm on the latter.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Giuseppe Gulotta has just been released from an Italian jail after serving 22 years for a crime he didn't commit.

You'll find almost literally nothing in English about this scandalous case, except for a single sickmakingly evasive, uninformative and sentimental BBC "human interest" feature from Feb 6:

Italian Giuseppe Gulotta was 18 years old when the police falsely accused him of murder in 1976. He spent two years in prison then the next twelve at liberty until his trial took place in 1990, and he was given a life sentence. He tells us how he was finally exonerated last year, and was able to marry his partner Michela Aronica, who stood by him throughout his imprisonment and never doubted his innocence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p013t61l

Background: In 1976, in rural Sicily, two carabinieri stopped a truck that turned out to be carrying a shitload of weapons. The poor bastards didn't realise what a big mistake they'd made in actually doing their job. They'd seen something they didn't ought to have seen.

That night, persons unknown used a welding torch (!) to cut open the steel door of the tiny local police station before murdering those same two policemen (the only witnesses to the weapons transport) and then vanishing without trace. A confession was subsequently tortured out of the entirely innocent 18-year-old apprentice bricklayer Giuseppe Gulotta and three even younger teenagers. Gulotta is now 55 years old, free at last, and suing the Italian government for 69 million Euros (in figures: 69,000,000) compensation for his stolen life.

A pretty big story, you might think. But try googling Gulotta's name! Try finding anything at all about the case in English anywhere - much less anything even mentioning Gladio.

The BBC wrote:Sorry, there are no results for 'Giuseppe Gulotta' in the category 'News'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/search/news/?q=Giuseppe%20Gulotta

Fuck the BBC.

- The investigative journalist Andreas Englisch somehow made it onto prime-time German TV last Thursday, alongside Giuseppe Gulotta himself:

"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby operator kos » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:13 am

Thanks, Mac- good catch!
operator kos

Postby Luther Blissett » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 am

Jerky wrote:There he remains to this day, in a veritable fortress on a 45-acre estate in the Keystone State's mountainous Pocono region.

http://uselesseaterblog.blogspot.ca/201 ... gulen.html

Hm, I know exactly where this is. I'm intimately familiar with that area. I think that this property might abut the Appalachian Trail. That's a relative lot of literal foot traffic for a wooded area.

I find the sites publishing his exact address a bit shady, with airs of vigilanteism.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby StarmanSkye » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:16 pm

GREAT post - multiple youtube & Resistance/Truth-type blogs mirroring this & related interviews by Edmonds recieving valuable attention, helping to open people's eyes to the character & scope of the opportunistic Global War on Terror as an extenuation of manipulative neoliberal & RealPolitic Imperialist policies.

Following vid nicely complementing Sibel Edmond's pulling-up a corner of the carpet that hides the Rabbit Hole of diabolical Deep State subterfuge & intrigue;

Another great, informative interview on the history of Gladio w/ essential implications in understanding how & why the 911 attacks bear the hallmarks of a False Flag attack as per Danielle Ganser, along w/ noted author/historian/researcher Richard Cottrell (Gladio: NATO's Hidden Dagger Pointed at the Heart of Europe'), is another expert on the global reach of Gladio & its ongoing Strategy of Tension as a means for the ruling/corporate elites & their criminal syndicate gov minions to consolidate & expand global hegemony, ie exploiting the sabotage of Peace & Justice.

Operation Gladio and 9/11 - Daniele Ganser On Resistance Radio.
Author of 'NATO's Secret Armies: Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe'

StarmanSkye

Postby slimmouse » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Great interviews and great thread. I'm surprised this thread hasn't found more legs. This is pretty serious stuff.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:04 am

slimmouse wrote:Great interviews and great thread. I'm surprised this thread hasn't found more legs. This is pretty serious stuff.

I'm still trying to work through the first interview and grok all the content within.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Wow! I just finished the first part of the interview and it's pretty mind-blowing. I'm quite familiar with Sibel Edmonds, her story was a primary focus of the second edition of American Judas, which I wrote in 2007. At the time, I was surprised to learn how Marc Grossman's activities intersected with both Edmonds and Valerie Plame. Everything was so labyrinthian, I knew Operation Gladio fit into the puzzle, but I wasn't sure how back then.

The whole Susurluk car crash is mindblowing in its own right. The analogy I've read before, but I'm not sure who to credit is: “Imagine a car accident at, say, a hotel in West Viginia. Several people are killed, among them Jeff Gannon, Douglas Feith, Warren Christopher, and Osama bin Laden.” Now to find out in this interview that Marc Grossman was involved in all this, that the whole Deep State operation in Turkey is an extension of the Strategy of Tension, a part B for Operation Gladio, really helps connect the dots and give an historical context to why Sibel Edmonds was gagged in the first place.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby The Consul » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:29 pm

bump
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Next

Return to General Discussion