Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby stickdog99 » Thu May 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Burnt Hill wrote:I dont care that I continue off topic. At some point mutual respect and taking care of each other becomes more important. A certain member has been completely lacking in these characteristics. I am not the kind of person to "alert the mods".
But I know there are many kind and generous people here and we must standup for each other. So now, maybe, for me, back on topic.

Yes, yes. Now that we have turned this thread into an unreadable, interminable pissing match, I think a much longer bout of self-congratulations is in order.
stickdog99

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby DrEvil » Thu May 16, 2013 5:35 pm

stickdog99 wrote:Yes, yes. Now that we have turned this thread into an unreadable, interminable pissing match, I think a much longer bout of self-congratulations is in order.

You're a bit late for the pissing contest, but kudos for at least trying.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby stickdog99 » Thu May 16, 2013 5:44 pm

DrEvil wrote:
stickdog99 wrote:Yes, yes. Now that we have turned this thread into an unreadable, interminable pissing match, I think a much longer bout of self-congratulations is in order.

You're a bit late for the pissing contest, but kudos for at least trying.

Many here are mighty talented at hiding needles of interest in a haystack of haranguing.

I'm not saying it is purposeful. I'm not blaming one poster or one contingent of posters. I am suggesting not striking at the bait.
Last edited by stickdog99 on Fri May 17, 2013 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
stickdog99

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu May 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Pretty good synopsis of intriguing leads and unanswered questions.

WHO in Boston: Bombing Story Mysteries
By Russ Baker on May 14, 2013

ImageMost of the national and international media have left Boston—and essentially moved on from the Marathon bombing story. But at WhoWhatWhy, we’re just getting started.

Why? Because we see a lot of problems with what we’ve been told so far. We’ve been disappointed that the media have failed to demonstrate healthy skepticism while passing along, unchallenged, the (self-serving) assertions of “the authorities.”

It is the job of journalism not only to report what authorities say, but also to confirm their claims, and address anomalies, errors, inconsistencies, outright lies, and cover-ups, large and small.

When it comes to falsehoods of all types, we’ve seen plenty of doozies, and you don’t have to go all the way back to the Tonkin Gulf incident—which helped pave the way for the escalation of the Vietnam conflict. Most people now understand that circa 2002-2003, the George W. Bush Administration knowingly exaggerated and deceived in order to justify a desired invasion of Iraq.

Things have not markedly improved with the Obama Administration. The 2011 “raid that killed Bin Laden” at Abbottabad, Pakistan, went a long way toward bolstering Obama’s “toughness cred,” and was probably a factor in his being re-elected. Yet staggering inconsistencies in official accounts of the raid have never been properly reconciled. The current scandal du jour is over the Obama Administration’s putting out fake story lines on Benghazi to divert attention from how it handled facility security in that troubled location.

Yet even partisans on the attack in each of these cases typically fail to get at the real story – which, in the case of Benghazi, has to do with how the entire “humanitarian intervention” in Libya was, as we reported, a cover for a deadly geo-strategic gamble that has opened a can of worms from which have sprung untold Al Qaeda types.

So what about the Boston Marathon bombing, in which innocent people died seemingly at the hands of anti-American monsters? While some insist that under these circumstances everyone, including the media, should prove their patriotism by shutting their eyes and ears, we hope you agree that especially at such times it’s important to ask the tough, even unpopular questions. The Boston story, as we previously noted, is full of question marks and high-stakes implications—all the more reason to dig beneath the screen of official handouts. And, in the coming weeks, that’s just what WhoWhatWhy plans to do.

For now, here are some examples of the things we wish to better understand:

Race Security

We have been told—and see evidence—of a security presence unprecedented at such athletic events. This includes the claims by Alastair Stevenson, a college cross-country coach and frequent marathoner, that he heard announcements of security drills that day and saw beefed up security. It also includes the presence of personnel from the private contractor Craft International, first in the crowd watching the runners, then, after the bombs went off, actively involved in the crime scene investigation. Is there an explanation for this? What exactly were these security people deployed against?

The JFK Library Fire

We’re told that a fire broke out at almost exactly the same time as the Marathon bombing, a short distance away at the JFK library. Although initial reports indicated a possible explosion, we have since been told that it was just an “accident.” We’ve had very few details since then, though the museum did reopen after a number of days.

MIT Cop

We originally heard from reporters that a police officer from MIT was killed during a confrontation with the Tsarnaev brothers. Later, around the time of a highly publicized funeral for the “hero cop,” the authorities quietly revised their story; in the new account, the officer was shot while sitting in his car, perhaps during an attempt to take his gun, though we’ve seen no evidence of this. No explanation of why the Tsarnaev brothers would even have been on the campus, or wanted or needed his gun, nor has hard proof been produced that the brothers were in fact the cop killers.

7-11

In the midst of the manhunt, we were told that the suspects robbed a 7-11 convenience store to obtain cash for a getaway. But later, that scenario vaporized. How did the initial wrong story come about?

How Tamerlan Died

On the night Tamerlan Tsarnaev was reportedly shot by police, then accidentally run over by his fleeing younger brother, CNN broadcast a video showing a crime scene teeming with police, in which a handcuffed man who looks quite a bit like Tamerlan—having been made to strip naked—is being hustled into a patrol car. The reporters speculated at the time that it might indeed be the bombing suspect.

Later on, the police issued a statement saying it was someone else, a case of mistaken identity. Fine. But who was it? Surely by now we can be told the name of that person—and presumably that person would have no problem recounting his harrowing evening. Perhaps the police are withholding his identity at his request—but given all the wild online speculation that the man in the video might have been Tamerlan himself, why not make more of an effort to clear up the matter? (While the original CNN video does not appear to be available online, numerous people copied and posted versions onto YouTube—and can be found there with a search on “naked man Watertown CNN.”)

Missing the Crucial Block

Somehow, the police managed to comb many blocks in Watertown, but not the block on which Dzhokhar was eventually found. As a result, police did not find him. A homeowner, David Henneberry, did—and that story is rather strange. As soon as the governor relaxed the order that everyone stay indoors (why would the police do that if a deadly terrorist was still on the loose?), Henneberry came out to his driveway, took a look at his boat and noticed, according to the Boston Globe, that

something was amiss. The straps weren’t quite right. The pads seemed somehow askew…. Henneberry, a former telephone company technician, climbed a ladder and peeked inside. There was blood. A lot of blood. And on the other side of the boat’s engine box there was a body.

The Dzhokhar Capture Story

Originally, we were told that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev held police at bay during a lengthy and formidable gun battle from the boat where he had taken shelter. We later learned that he was unarmed, and the hail of gunfire had all come from police. We did not learn what the basis for this deadly torrent was—especially because there’s no evidence that police even knew that the body Henneberry glimpsed on the floor of the boat was Tsarnaev’s, or that this bloodied body, which put up no resistance, was an imminent threat.

From NoBos to Rambos

We were told that the brothers demonstrated great bravado and confidence with firearms, yet there’s no evidence that they possessed either the experience or skills for such a hypercharged performance. Ordinary people usually only turn into Rambo types in the movies. (Early stories that the brothers practiced at a firing range appear to have fizzled.)

FBI Monitoring

We were originally told that the FBI had no awareness of the brothers. Later, after reports surfaced that the Russians had warned the Americans about the brothers, the FBI admitted it had monitored them. Why the delay in admitting this? And if the FBI knew the brothers were potential problems, why did the bureau dismiss them as of no interest? The FBI has shown the capacity to be interested in, and a willingness to monitor, almost anyone, including peaceful anti-war protesters—so why the purported lack of interest in these two brothers, given the Russian concern?

How Radicalized Were They?

It was widely reported that in 2010, Tamerlan declared that “I don’t have a single American friend, I don’t understand them.” But in a call to local radio station WEEI shortly after Tamerlan’s death, a good friend of his since 2005—an American—disputed this: “It’s not true—all of his friends were American.” Describing Tamerlan as “happy go lucky,” this American friend said he was “completely shocked” by the turn of events. He said there were no indications of anything amiss or afoot. In fact, he said, Tamerlan had called him just two months ago, and asked him to go skiing, and had been at his house in the past month.

Also, we are told that Tamerlan became more active and radical after the Russians and FBI took an interest in him. What’s this about? Blowback in response to what he felt was bullying by the feds?

Equally dubious is the evidence of his purported conversion. To wit, an article in which the New York Times interviewed some friends of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and concluded that during a trip last year, as the headline put it, “Suspect in Boston Bombing Talked Jihad in Russia.”

But if you read the report carefully, and think about it contextually, it’s pretty thin gruel. Imagine that you were looking into most any young person who went back to the “homeland”—where the homeland was the scene of war and unrest. Israel, Palestine, Northern Ireland, Kurdistan, etc. How shocking would it be that the young person might discuss his enthusiasm for the “cause” or even professions of interest to “suit up”? Would that be so unusual? Would it point to a probability of someone wanting to kill and maim a large number of innocent people in his adopted country—especially when the adopted country was not the enemy of the people in the homeland?

Brothers in Arms?

For two brothers to become accomplices in this astonishing crime requires enormous bonds of trust, loyalty, and shared values. Yet friends of the brothers indicate no great closeness between the two. The younger one was apparently not influenced by his brother, and had virtually no interest in Islam or Chechen nationalism. Friends of the older brother barely knew his sibling. And when the older brother was in Russia being ”radicalized,” the younger brother was back here, doing normal kid stuff. How did Tamerlan bring Dzhokhar into this dastardly plot?

Burial

The whole story of Tamerlan’s burial is odd. First, police announced that the body was being entombed in an undisclosed location thanks to a “courageous and compassionate individual” who had come forward to cover the costs. What was courageous about that? Courageous to buck public sentiment? Why was it even necessary for a private individual to do this?

Another thing: We later learned that it was the Tsarnaev’s “Uncle Ruslan” who had claimed the body.

This was surprising because of the uncle’s poor relationship with his nephews, and his crucial early role in incriminating them. Within days of the bombing, the uncle had declared Tamerlan “a loser,” implying that he found it totally believable that his flesh and blood would commit this astonishing atrocity. We later learned that he hadn’t had contact with them for years. We also later learned (although not from mainstream news sources) that Uncle Ruslan worked in the oil and gas business and had intriguing connections—and that his ex-father-in-law was a high CIA official with ties to Chechen operations.

Will the burial of Tsarnaev near Richmond, Virginia, 550 miles from the scene of the crime, hinder any potential efforts to exhume his body and learn more about how he died?

Dead (and Almost Dead) Men Tell No Tales

We have a case where one of the suspects was killed, and the other was nearly killed and literally silenced up to this point. Obviously, the key to this case would be to get Dzhokhar into a place where he could speak freely and without fear or coercion. What is happening on that front? There’s been a near blackout of information.

Anonymous Sourcing

This story has seen constant leaks by “sources close to the investigation.” Assuming those leaks are authorized, what is the purpose? Assuming everyone is entitled to a fair trial, these leaks make it harder for Dzhokhar to get one—and consistently advance a hostile narrative.

Kids with Cars

There’s an awful lot of money and fancy cars around this story. Tamerlan had a Mercedes; Dzhokhar’s foreign friends had expensive cars. And the unnamed “carjacking victim”? A 26-year-old engineer who had recently gotten his Masters, he had a brand new $50,000 Mercedes SUV and was “out for a spin” at the time of the alleged carjacking. Remember the classic journalistic advice: “Follow the money?” Maybe it should be Follow the Mercedes.

Qui Bono?

What motivations could anyone have to manipulate this tragedy in which three innocents were killed and hundreds were injured and maimed? What role does international jockeying for access to the tremendous mineral wealth in the republics on Russia’s southern flank play in the actions of terrorists at an iconic American sporting event? As we are reminded time and again, with Iraq (see this and this) with Libya, with Afghanistan, with just about any deep and complex story with global ramifications, you probe a little and pretty soon you’ve struck oil—or some other precious resource. Find a big story that doesn’t have money at its root, and it will be an unusual story, to say the least.

Also, in a time when our civil liberties are eroded and the security state expanded every time terrorists strike, we’d do well to always take a closer look.

http://whowhatwhy.com/2013/05/14/who-in ... mysteries/
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby psynapz » Fri May 17, 2013 12:33 am

FB or IanEye, did you catch today's WBZ radio interview with the Watertown PD officers who were on the scene? I caught parts of it and it sounds potentially ripe for analysis. Here's the audio broken down by topic:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/05/16/wbz-newswatch-with-joe-mathieu-watertown-police/
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri May 17, 2013 2:47 am

Chechen Refugee Questioned in F.B.I.’s Inquiry of Bombing
By SCOTT SHANE and ELLEN BARRY
Published: May 16, 2013

MANCHESTER, N.H. — F.B.I. agents investigating the Boston Marathon bombing have repeatedly questioned Musa Khadzhimuratov, a Chechen refugee and former separatist fighter who says he had a passing social relationship with one of the two bombing suspects. They searched his family’s small apartment here on Tuesday, scouring his computers, subjecting him to a polygraph, and taking a DNA sample.

The hours of F.B.I. questioning in more than a dozen meetings — described by Mr. Khadzhimuratov and his wife, Madina, in an interview — illustrate the bureau’s intensive effort to identify possible accomplices and test its theory that the suspects, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, were radicalized and trained on the Web and acted on their own.

But some members and supporters of the small Chechen community in the United States fear that the bureau’s approach may be unduly influenced by Russian authorities who have an interest in using the Boston attack to smear their Chechen adversaries.

Fatima Tlisova, a reporter for the Voice of America who grew up in the Caucasus and worked there for years as a journalist, said many Chechens in this country were worried.

“They are scared that they could be framed by the Russian F.S.B.,” she said, using the initials for Russia’s Federal Security Service. “Even if they’re completely innocent, they feel very, very vulnerable,” said Ms. Tlisova, who wrote about Mr. Khadzhimuratov this week.

Mr. Khadzhimuratov, 36, said he understood why investigators would want to take a look at him. Tamerlan Tsarnaev, along with his wife and daughter, stopped by Mr. Khadzhimuratov’s apartment a few weeks before the bombing, the last of several encounters. And long before coming to the United States in 2004, Mr. Khadzhimuratov was a bodyguard for Akhmed Zakayev, a prominent secular Chechen separatist leader who now lives in London.

Mr. Khadzhimuratov said that he was one of six bodyguards for Mr. Zakayev; and that he was shot by Russian security forces in 2001 while trying to evade capture and lost the use of his legs. The other bodyguards, he said, have been killed.

But Mr. Khadzhimuratov said he had been rattled by the growing intensity of the F.B.I. scrutiny, which has upset his wife, 32, and their daughter, 14, and son, 13. He said the visit from Mr. Tsarnaev in March, when they drank tea and talked about family, was like their handful of previous meetings.

“We talked about family, not religion or politics,” he said. He said he had no inkling that Mr. Tsarnaev had driven several times from his home in Cambridge, Mass., to New Hampshire to buy fireworks for the explosive powder used in the bombs or to shoot at a firearms range in Manchester — let alone that he would attack the marathon.

“We have nothing to hide,” said Mr. Khadzhimuratov, who has not hired a lawyer. “But they began very nice, saying they needed an expert on the North Caucasus. Now they treat me like a criminal. They push, push, push. They say, ‘Where do you think he made the bomb? It took 12 seconds to go off — how do you think they set off the bomb?’ ”

The F.B.I. declined to comment. But aggressive and accusatory questioning may simply reflect its determination to be absolutely certain that the bombing conspiracy did not extend beyond the Tsarnaev brothers. Investigators have found no link to foreign militant groups, despite Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s travel to Russia’s Caucasus region last year.

The homegrown theory received additional support on Thursday when officials confirmed a report by CBS News that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had scribbled an explanation of the bombing before his arrest on April 19.

After the death of Tamerlan in a police shootout, Dzhokhar hid inside a neighbor’s boat and wrote with a pen on the inside of the hull that the attack was retribution for the wars the United States waged in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to two law enforcement officials. The note stated generally that an attack on one Muslim is an attack on all Muslims, one official said.

In Senate testimony on Thursday, the F.B.I. director, Robert S. Mueller III, suggested that the evidence pointed to “homegrown violent extremists,” but he said investigators “continue in our ongoing efforts to identify any others who may be responsible.”

The note written on the boat, which is likely to become evidence at any trial for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, fits with his statements to investigators that the brothers were inspired by calls for jihad against America, not the anti-Russian insurgency in the Caucasus.

But the F.B.I. has worked closely with Russian security officials to understand what Tamerlan did between January and July 2012 in Dagestan in southern Russia, where he reportedly sought to meet with militants.

And the Boston investigation is playing out at a time of especially tangled relations between the United States and Russia, typified by the announcement late Monday by Russian authorities that they had caught a C.I.A. officer trying to recruit a Russian intelligence source who specializes in the North Caucasus.

Glen E. Howard, president of the Jamestown Foundation, a research organization that focuses in part on the Caucasus, said Russian officials might have encouraged the F.B.I. to focus on Mr. Khadzhimuratov as an indirect way to sully his former boss, Mr. Zakayev, the target for years of Russian extradition appeals and alleged Russian assassination schemes.

“I have a fear that the F.B.I. may be led by the F.S.B. to go after people who are opponents of Russia but are not terrorists,” he said.

The Khadzhimuratovs’ quiet life in Manchester for the last eight years stands in contrast to the years that preceded it. Both grew up in Grozny, Chechnya’s capital, and they married when he was 20 and she was 16. He worked as a bodyguard for Mr. Zakayev from 1996 to 1999, he said, when Mr. Zakayev was a leader in the first Chechen war against Russia and then deputy prime minister of a short-lived government in Grozny.

After Mr. Zakayev left Russia and became an exiled leader of the Chechen independence movement, Mr. Khadzhimuratov was confronted by Russian security forces on Jan. 2, 2001, he said, and shot in front of his wife and young children. Family members bribed the police to take him from Chechnya to a hospital in neighboring Ingushetia; from there the family went to Azerbaijan, where they lived until 2004. That year, with the support of the United Nations refugee program, they came to Manchester.

Mr. Khadzhimuratov has been turned down repeatedly for a green card because of his previous association with the Chechen rebels, though his wife is an American citizen. Among the videos archived on Mr. Khadzhimuratov’s Russian YouTube page were a few that touched on Caucasus insurgency, including addresses by two militant leaders, Doku K. Umarov and Said Buryatsky, and video of a sniper attack on the police by militants in Dagestan.

But he and his wife say the F.B.I.’s attention has come as a shock, bringing back painful memories of being under official scrutiny in Chechnya years ago.

“I’m scared,” Ms. Khadzhimuratova said. “I just want to save my family.”
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby coffin_dodger » Fri May 17, 2013 4:10 am

Boston suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev 'left note in boat' 16 May 2013 BBC News

The Boston marathon bombing suspect wrote a message in a boat where he hid, describing victims of the attack as "collateral damage", US media report.

In the note, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev also reportedly scribbled that his brother was a martyr, adding: "When you attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims."

The bombs were retribution for the US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the note said, sources told US media.

Mr Tsarnaev was captured in the boat during the manhunt after the bombs.

The part of the vessel on which the 19-year-old wrote the message may have to be cut from the hull and presented in court as evidence should he go to trial, an anonymous source told the New York Times.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22563155
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby conniption » Fri May 17, 2013 4:39 am

300 Shots Fired: Boston Bomb Suspect Wrote F*** America In Boat

3:16 min

Published on May 16, 2013

DISCLAIMER: I do not own or claim Copyright over any of the News Clips, Images and/or Music used within this video. They are used in this Video under "Fair use".

Boston bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev left note in boat he hid in, sources say

Source:

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57584771­/boston-bombings-suspect-dzhokhar-tsarna­ev-left-note-in-boat-he-hid-in-sources-s­ay/

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev wrote "F*** America" on the side panel of the boat...

Agents demanded the phones of all officers at the scene the night of the capture of Dzhokhar be confiscated to avoid the photos becoming public before being used as evidence at trial, according to two law enforcement officials.

A FBI spokesperson said agents cannot confiscate phones without a warrant and officials said none of the police approached would agree to turn over their phones to the FBI.

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/america-boston-ma­rathon-bomb-suspect-wrote-boat-officials­/story?id=19193153

Miller's sources say the wall the note was written on was riddled with bullet holes from over one hundred rounds fired into the hull of the boat, shots were fired after Dzhokhar came up through the tarp covering the boat amid police fears that he had a firearm or more explosive devices.

http://www.wrdw.com/news/headlines/CBS-News-Bos­ton-bombings-suspect-left-note-207726661­.html

Shots were fired after Dzhokhar came up through the tarp covering the boat.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57584771­/boston-bombings-suspect-dzhokhar-tsarna­ev-left-note-in-boat-he-hid-in-sources-s­ay/

Police fired nearly 300 rounds of ammunition during the first five to 10 minutes of the gun battle — about 100 more bullets than initially reported, according to CNN.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/boston-bo­mb-suspect-left-confession-boat-report-a­rticle-1.1345642
conniption

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Fri May 17, 2013 12:45 pm

"F*** America"? As opposed to, "America, F*** Yeah!"? Great meme reversal.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby stickdog99 » Fri May 17, 2013 2:12 pm

LOL at the boat note.

Just in case you folks were wondering about the kid's motive and the veracity of what our unnamed sources told you he wrote us before he was read his rights, we forgot to tell you that he wrote a full confession on the wall of the boat!

See, he wasn't armed with a gun, as we claimed before. But he was armed with a marker.
stickdog99

Postby Canadian_watcher » Fri May 17, 2013 2:43 pm

the boat thing is fucking ridiculous but what's worse than the story itself is the fact that the people making it up have reason to be confident that they will be believed by the vast majority.

goodbye, America. It was nice to have been your neighbour even though we had a love/hate/envious relationship all these years, at least you were, for a long time, a place to look up to.
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby 0_0 » Fri May 17, 2013 3:08 pm

The majority of people are not that smart, never have been and never will be. So it's a pretty safe bet for those liars. Just take a look at history, people have always believed the craziest things. The lies change with time, but the people stay the same. You can wonder at it from the safety of your home, but you cannot change it.
playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby compared2what? » Fri May 17, 2013 3:41 pm

stickdog99 wrote:
MacCruiskeen wrote:c2w, I have your MO sussed now. Your war-of-attrition shtick is getting old, and it is no kind of dialogue. It is just relentlessly and stupidly insulting. (I knew you would accuse me of thinking I was Zola. I knew you would claim I claimed to have proof of Dzhokhar T's innocence. Etcetera, ad nauseam.) It is worth nobody's time. So stop wasting my time and everyone else's.

Took you long enough.

Substantive.

Also: You made it clear you didn't want to interact with me back on page 72. I sent you an apology via PM and stopped bothering you.*** So what's your fucking excuse for being a douche now, exactly? And wtf qualifies as an act of consideration with you if honoring your expressed preferences doesn't?

I already said: My MO is to say what I think and feel, giving my reasons for both as I go.

Seriously, dude. WTF justified that? Keep your bile to yourself.

***ON EDIT: Which I'll now go back to doing, amiably. I'm not a grudge-holder. But that was mean.
Last edited by compared2what? on Fri May 17, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash I don’t care if a Drone kills him or a policeman kills him.” -- Rand Paul
compared2what?

Postby stickdog99 » Fri May 17, 2013 3:43 pm

The FBI has released an image of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's alleged boat graffiti confession.

stickdog99

Aesop Rock

Postby IanEye » Fri May 17, 2013 3:58 pm

A Dog used to run up quietly to the heels of everyone he met, and to bite them without notice.
His master suspended a bell about his neck so that the Dog might give notice of his presence wherever he went.
Thinking it a mark of distinction, the Dog grew proud of his bell and went tinkling it all over the marketplace.

One day an old hound said to him:
"Why do you make such an exhibition of yourself? That bell that you carry is not, believe me, any order of merit,
but on the contrary a mark of disgrace, a public notice to all men to avoid you as an ill mannered dog."
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion