I am leaving

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: I am leaving

Postby DrVolin » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Searcher08 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:17 pm wrote:
DrVolin » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:18 am wrote:Budgie. One seriously underrated band.

:angelwings: Parents - masterpiece

Certainly is. Listening to it right now.
all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

--Guns and Roses
DrVolin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 82_28 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:21 am

I worked all day so didn't see this for what it is. I just glanced at it yesterday and thought you were just leaving the "Icke thread". Some tin pot troll shouldn't be the catalyst of your self imposed exodus. Personally, I was just taking that guy on in order to shape up or ship out. I don't know you, SLAD, but consider you a friend nonetheless and a part of my life. In real life would you just walk away from your friends?

Troll wins.

Known member gone.

Troll wins.

Fuck that shit. We got your back at all times, SLAD.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Canadian_watcher » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:20 am

SLAD, its true - we do have your back at all times.
You and I argued once - very, very angrily at that - but I absolutely have your back and I'm watching others here act in the same way.

I miss your posts already.
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby Hunter » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 am

I think Icke was interesting ten years ago when I first read about him but I have not followed so much anymore.

SLAD sad to see you go, hope you come back in time.
Last edited by Hunter on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hunter

Postby Col Quisp » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Paranoid much?
Col Quisp

Postby Col Quisp » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:20 am

My last comment now makes no sense after Hunter's edit. Just to clarify, my comment was NOT aimed at SLAD. And it wasn't meant as a mean comment at Hunter, but rather as a gentle barb. You know, like something someone would say at a bar to lighten the mood. Sorry Hunter, if you took it the wrong way.
Col Quisp

Postby Hunter » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:29 am

Col Quisp » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:20 am wrote:My last comment now makes no sense after Hunter's edit. Just to clarify, my comment was NOT aimed at SLAD. And it wasn't meant as a mean comment at Hunter, but rather as a gentle barb. You know, like something someone would say at a bar to lighten the mood. Sorry Hunter, if you took it the wrong way.

No, no I didnt take it the wrong way at all, SLAD PMed me and kindly asked if I would remove the comment from his/her thread, I explained it was not meant towards anyone in particular and just how I felt sometimes when reading some of Icke's supporters.

I told SLAD that I would absolutely remove it and I did, it was really not a big deal at all, just a misunderstanding that has now been taken care of.

No problem at all Quisp and rest assured it had nothing to do with your comment, which I found funny actually. :thumbsup
Hunter

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream.

Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream. Her name was seemslikeadream.

:lovehearts: :lovehearts: :lovehearts: :lovehearts: :lovehearts: :lovehearts: :lovehearts: :lovehearts: :lovehearts: :lovehearts:
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:10 pm

"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:13 pm

-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby Elvis » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:48 am

“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby lucky » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:49 am

The 'Icky' thread seemed to mushroom in to so mant pages so quickly that I couldnt be arsed to read thro it- everyone here has an opinion on him and what his views are and i dont really uunderstand why there is so much chatter about him.
My wife made an interesting observation when a few years back I first ran in to him and read a few of his books I talked to her about brainwashing and drugs in food and teevee etc and she replied 'and you want to go and listen to him talk for 10 hours in a dark room - thats brain washing'.
I think she made a point : )
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Postby NeonLX » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:17 am

I actually don't have an opinion on Icke; was only vaguely aware of him before that thread ignited.

I definitely hate seeing the Icke discussion tearing this joint apart.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Laodicean » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Laodicean » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:02 pm wrote:
semper occultus » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:48 pm wrote:
DrVolin » 06 Jul 2013 02:18 wrote:Budgie. One seriously underrated band.

...errrr.....shouldn't you have done that as a tweet...?

#neverturnyourbackonafriend, #4slad

Please...

Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

3rd track

Postby IanEye » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:59 pm

what a shot you could be
if you could shoot at me

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion