Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Postby Sounder » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:54 pm

jakell wrote...
Wallpapering a thread with lots of in-depth seeming articles (too many to determine accuracy or consistency) is one way of convincing casual onlookers that that is what the thread is about.

Do this with multiple threads and then it tinges the whole forum

Bingo jake you win the prize.

You are a quick learner, or, or, or you are Carol Newquist with a clever new face. That's a joke, not what I really think.

Not funny? Maybe, -you would have to have been there.
Sounder

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby American Dream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Zombie Glenn Beck » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:54 pm wrote:
AD, lets apply Occam here. Either Jakell is a secret racist pretending to be an anarchist, or is perhaps a racist Anarchist, OR Jakell is just an Anarchist. It doesnt seem too unthinkable that a non-racist Anarchist could hold the viewpoints that Jakell has. The conclusion that requires less assumptions is that he is just an Anarchist. So what reason do you have to suspect that Jakell is a racist? Or is there some data here that Im not aware of? Does Jakell have a habit of seig heiling at inappropriate times? Does he start a lot of conversations with "Now Im not racist, BUT"? Does he keep a copy of Mein Kampf in his sock drawer with sticky pages?

ZGB-

You may want to read the various articles here about "National Anarchism"- a quick search will pull them up. What you will find is a longstanding M.O. of appropriating anarchist themes in order to recruit for the Racist Right, though their own rhetoric is that they are "neither right nor left"(???).

If it walks like a duck...

In contrast to bonehead groups like that, the vast majority of anarchists that are anti-fascist stand in stark contrast because they are also strongly against Racism, Homophobia, etc. unlike Keith Preston and others of his ilk:

Rising Above the Herd: Keith Preston's Authoritarian Anti-Statism

To find that vast majority of anarchists, who want nothing to do with Nazis, see for example:

http://www.wsm.ie/

http://flag.blackened.net/

http://www.anarkismo.net/

Also, new folks should know that Stxrmfrxnt has previously been exposed as targeting this board for underhanded recruitment. There seems to be the idea that we are a ripe target for recruitment. Jakell is coming to this board- by his own admission- from a British equivalent of Stxrmfrxnt. And his line seems to be pretty damn close to the Keith Preston ATS line, as you will see if you read the exposés of Preston's crypto-racist, reactionary agenda.

Last edited by American Dream on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
American Dream

Postby yathrib » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Sorry, It's been a long time since I've been here. I would agree that infiltration by reactionary or radical right elements is always a danger for "lefty" conspiracists. To my mind, that says a lot about the very nature of the conspiracist project, and is one of the reasons I don't come around much anymore.

AD, although I am inclined to sympathize with you, I can see how you would strike others as unnecessarily hectoring and hysterical. While I am certainly not a believer in the Secret, have you considered that you might be helping to create some of the things you fear?
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst that justice prevail.

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
yathrib

Postby American Dream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:06 pm

yathrib » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:01 pm wrote:AD, although I am inclined to sympathize with you, I can see how you would strike others as unnecessarily hectoring and hysterical. While I am certainly not a believer in the Secret, have you considered that you might be helping to create some of the things you fear?

I do get upset- with good reason- and with real respect to those who take on such a thankless job, I have to say that I do believe that if we had more visible moderation at this time that would make things much better.
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:11 pm

American Dream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:56 pm wrote:

Also, new folks should know that Stxrmfrxnt has previously been exposed as targeting this board for underhanded recruitment. There seems to be the idea that we are a ripe target for recruitment. Jakell is coming to this board- by his own admission- from a British equivalent of Stxrmfrxnt. And his line seems to be pretty damn close to the Keith Preston ATS line, as you will see if you read the exposés of Preston's crypto-racist, reactionary agenda.

What the fuck are you talking about?????

PROOF PLEASE!!

What the fuck did I miss?

and I don't miss much

if you are under that impression then there's the reason for your behavior here..I've always wondered why you do what you do

ripe target for recruitment?????? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:17 pm

American Dream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:56 pm wrote:
AD, lets apply Occam here. Either Jakell is a secret racist pretending to be an anarchist, or is perhaps a racist Anarchist, OR Jakell is just an Anarchist. It doesnt seem too unthinkable that a non-racist Anarchist could hold the viewpoints that Jakell has. The conclusion that requires less assumptions is that he is just an Anarchist. So what reason do you have to suspect that Jakell is a racist? Or is there some data here that Im not aware of? Does Jakell have a habit of seig heiling at inappropriate times? Does he start a lot of conversations with "Now Im not racist, BUT"? Does he keep a copy of Mein Kampf in his sock drawer with sticky pages?

ZGB-

You may want to read the various articles here about "National Anarchism"- a quick search will pull them up. What you will find is a longstanding M.O> of appropriating anarchist themes in order to recruit for the Racist Right, though their own rhetoric is that they are "neither right nor left. If it walks like a duck...

In contrast to bonehead sleaze groups like that are the majority of anarchists that are anti-fascist stand in stark contrast because they are strongly against Racism, Homophobia, etc. unlike Keith Preston and others of that ilk:

Regarding the vast majority of anarchists, who want nothing to do with Nazis, see for example:

Why do you assume "appropriation"? Im not the best versed in Anarchist theory, but in my experience Anarchists have just as much ability as anyone else to be completely shitty people, and in some ways even more ability. I dont get the idea that the holy tenants of Anarchism are somehow structurally incompatable with racism. There are Anarcho-feminists Anarcho-greens Anarcho-synds Anarcho-coms Anarcho-caps Anarcho-vegans and Anarcho-christians but for some reason if you try to combine the ideas of Anarchism and Racism together your brain will just explode like an android stuck in a logic loop.

Also, new folks should know that Stxrmfrxnt has previously been exposed as targeting this board for underhanded recruitment. There seems to be the idea that we are a ripe target for recruitment. Jakell is coming to this board- by his own admission- from a British equivalent of Stxrmfrxnt. And his line seems to be pretty damn close to the Keith Preston ATS line, as you will see if you read the exposés of his crypto-racist, reactionary agenda.

Stxrmfrxnt have been targeting political forums for a long time. It was a few years ago that they started their little "campaign" and after that pretty much every political forum I lurked gained a few extra knuckledraggers. But stop and think about what you are saying for a moment. Jakell joined this forum 5 years ago, this is a lot older than Stxrmfrxnts pathetic little psyops campaign. You are also assuming that if Jakell did come from some other racist forum you are assuming that they are a part of a similar campaign. And if Jakell was one of Kaesar's Frumentarii that would mean he spent 5 years in deep cover, infiltrating the enemy, speaking as the enemy, thinking as the enemy. All to accomplish the insidious task of... expressing an opinion that is slightly sympathetic to "National Anarchism" on a forum with about 10 active members? You might have a point after all, that plan is just stupid enough to be a Stxrmfrxnt plot.
barracuda wrote:The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.
Zombie Glenn Beck

Postby American Dream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:18 pm

seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:11 pm wrote:

PROOF PLEASE!!

and I don't miss much

Jakell has mentioned more than once- on this thread and others- that before coming here he spent lots and lots of time on the British Democracy Forum, which seems to have tried to fulfill a similar role to Stxrmfrxnt as a pan-Nazi/pan-White Supremacist/pan-Fascist gathering place.

And the Stxrmfrxnt documents were posted here several years ago, as I recall.
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:21 pm

American Dream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:18 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:11 pm wrote:

PROOF PLEASE!!

and I don't miss much

Jakell has mentioned more than once- on this thread and others- that before coming here he spent lots and lots of time on the British Democracy Forum, which seems to have tried to fulfill a similar role to Stxrmfrxnt as a pan-Nazi/pan-White Supremacist/pan-Fascist gathering place.

And the Stxrmfrxnt documents were posted here several years ago, as I recall.

I asked for PROOF AD for that crazy accusation you just made and I want it or else take it fuckin' back

because some SF doc were posted here once several years ago...if that is even correct and you can prove it....that means this board has been TARGETED!!!!! ARE YOU DELUSIONAL?

Is this why you keep posting your anti-semitic/holocaust denying crap on the front page for 7 years now ....to ward off the boogie man?
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby jakell » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:25 pm

American Dream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:56 pm wrote:
Also, new folks should know that Stxrmfrxnt has previously been exposed as targeting this board for underhanded recruitment. There seems to be the idea that we are a ripe target for recruitment. Jakell is coming to this board- by his own admission- from a British equivalent of Stxrmfrxnt. And his line seems to be pretty damn close to the Keith Preston ATS line, as you will see if you read the exposés of his crypto-racist, reactionary agenda.

Completely and utterly incorrect, and there is no reason for you to make this mistake, as I have already desribed my previous forum fairly well.The British Democracy Forum is a fairly bog-standard political forum that happened to include a BNP section. When the place opens up again I'll link to this and you'll see this is the case.

Also, I've hardly got around to stating my 'line', and probably won't in the near future as this is not really a politcal forum.

You seem to have been inventing and embroidering stuff as you go along, which in itself is not a bad thing. It's just that you then go on to build more supposition based upon that.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby American Dream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Zombie Glenn Beck » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:17 pm wrote:
American Dream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:56 pm wrote:

ZGB-

You may want to read the various articles here about "National Anarchism"- a quick search will pull them up. What you will find is a longstanding M.O> of appropriating anarchist themes in order to recruit for the Racist Right, though their own rhetoric is that they are "neither right nor left. If it walks like a duck...

In contrast to bonehead sleaze groups like that are the majority of anarchists that are anti-fascist stand in stark contrast because they are strongly against Racism, Homophobia, etc. unlike Keith Preston and others of that ilk:

Regarding the vast majority of anarchists, who want nothing to do with Nazis, see for example:

Why do you assume "appropriation"? Im not the best versed in Anarchist theory, but in my experience Anarchists have just as much ability as anyone else to be completely shitty people, and in some ways even more ability. I dont get the idea that the holy tenants of Anarchism are somehow structurally incompatable with racism. There are Anarcho-feminists Anarcho-greens Anarcho-synds Anarcho-coms Anarcho-caps Anarcho-vegans and Anarcho-christians but for some reason if you try to combine the ideas of Anarchism and Racism together your brain will just explode like an android stuck in a logic loop.

Stxrmfrxnt have been targeting political forums for a long time. It was a few years ago that they started their little "campaign" and after that pretty much every political forum I lurked gained a few extra knuckledraggers. But stop and think about what you are saying for a moment. Jakell joined this forum 5 years ago, this is a lot older than Stxrmfrxnts pathetic little psyops campaign. You are also assuming that if Jakell did come from some other racist forum you are assuming that they are a part of a similar campaign. And if Jakell was one of Kaesar's Frumentarii that would mean he spent 5 years in deep cover, infiltrating the enemy, speaking as the enemy, thinking as the enemy. All to accomplish the insidious task of... expressing an opinion that is slightly sympathetic to "National Anarchism" on a forum with about 10 active members? You might have a point after all, that plan is just stupid enough to be a Stxrmfrxnt plot.

As to Anarchism I have run in those circles for many, many years and I have never met a one that would have anything to do with the Keith Preston/ATS type of homophobic and racist "Anarchism". They would laugh in your face if you tried to claim that this was a credible sort of "Anarchism". Most all are active anti-Fascists and will come out in the streets if the Nazis or the Klan are around.

Also look over jakell's history and you will see that the account was set up in 2009 but that from then till the very end of 2013 and there were very few posts that year and the next but that the vast, vast bulk of all posts here have been only in the last month.

As to your suggestions regarding conspiracies targeting R.I. organized on other boards: With Stxrmfrxnt it is documented. With BDF I am alleging no such thing, simply pointing out that jakell has repeatedly mentioned his previous history over there,,,
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Where is the documentation? Is this why you have tortured us for the last 7 years because of your delusional paranoid beliefs that we are being targeted here...we are all suffering because of that!

and I am not gonna accept the excuse ...as I recall...
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby American Dream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Slad, I don't have time now to thoroughly search the archives and do a good job conveying the full story but it has all been discussed before here. It originally happened before I came to the board, I believe and I seem to recall screen or text captures documenting the profiling of R.I. and the targeting.

I should clarify though that it was simply a plan for recruiting here because they thought some of us here might be amenable to their ideas...
Last edited by American Dream on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Dream

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:34 pm

As to Anarchism I have run in those circles for many, many years and I have never met a one that would have anything to do with the Keith Preston/ATS type of homophobic and racist "Anarchism". They would laugh in your face if you tried to claim that this was a credible sort of "Anarchism". Most all are active anti-Fascists and will come out in the streets if the Nazis or the Klan are around.

Ok, well I have in fact met Anarchists with racist beliefs and tendencies. But I guess their form of (SCARE QUOTES)Anarchism(/SCARE QUOTES) isnt "credible" according to precepts of the high priests of Anarchism.
barracuda wrote:The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.
Zombie Glenn Beck

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:36 pm

I asked for PROOF AD for that crazy accusation you just made and I want it or else take it fuckin' back

because some SF doc were posted here once several years ago...if that is even correct and you can prove it....that means this board has been TARGETED!!!!! ARE YOU DELUSIONAL?

Is this why you keep posting your anti-semitic/holocaust denying crap on the front page for 7 years now ....to ward off the boogie man?

I and a few others here have had to endure you and solace's crap for years now because of your delusions?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby jakell » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:46 pm

seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:21 pm wrote:

This is probably one of the last places that white nationalists/supremacists would 'target for recruitment'. They need forums where dogma is not questioned and where feelings (sans rigour) run high enough about particular issues that they can be exploited.

The BDF was certainly targeted, as it was a fairly obvious place. However, the people most effective at running off these guys were the more moderate nationalists due to existing tensions, and anarchists. The Lefties on there were typically completely useless at tackling them because after a few standard slogans they ran out of steam, they have a cartoonish image of these guys which is sometimes referred to in the UK as 'Hollywood Nazis'
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT