Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:35 pm

BrandonD » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:28 pm wrote:
Zombie Glenn Beck » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:01 pm wrote:
American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:51 pm wrote:Truth be told, I'm not trying to win any converts. I'm realistic and recognize that those here who already go for Holocaust Revisionism, who consistently conflate criticism of the State of Israel with a World Jewish Conspiracy model, etc. are extremely unlikely to change- and none of them are White Nationalist types, as far as I know.

Jakell, however, does seem to have come here with an interest in advocating and/or recruiting for some kind of Third Positionist/National "Anarchist" agenda and I am extremely concerned about that, given that this is an anti-fascist board.

There are holocaust deniers on this board?

Yea, the cryptic accusations are becoming a bit tiring.

Call me paranoid, but I can't help feeling the faintest suspicion that this subject is being intentionally inflated in order to falsely associate this site with some sort of Nazi ideology.

If you walk into a house and there are rat traps in every corner, as well as people yelling "there are NO rats here!! I repeat, there are NO rats here!!!", then visitors will surely suspect that there is a rat problem in the house, even if the house has never contained a single rat.

Really this feeling has less to do with paranoia and more to do with the fact that I'm just finding it difficult to believe that rational adults who are intelligent and insightful enough to find their way to a site like this can still genuinely be this obsessively identified with and triggered by a subject.

Or am I giving this site too much credit to expect at least some degree of intellectual detachment from its participants?

You're correct about the inflation. I mentioned anarchism, and AD went viral with the National Anarchism business, and then it spawned some other stuff

(it was BPH who sneaked in the nazi infiltration idea)

i'm not sure about 'intentional' though. I think there has just been some sloppy unfocussed dialogue that got out of control, and about which more seasoned posters should be used to by now
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby slimmouse » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:36 pm

jakell » 30 Jan 2014 18:29 wrote:
slimmouse » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:26 pm wrote:
American Dream » 30 Jan 2014 18:19 wrote:
jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:16 pm wrote:You still haven't got the hang of asking clear questions have you?

What's obfuscation?

LOL.

You enjoyinng the 'problematic' all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, Jackell ;)

Back to the lurk.

You're not fooling me, I can hear all the sniggering back there

Sniggering? You need to turn the mic up !

Welcome to the board, Sir ;)
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:40 pm

slimmouse » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:36 pm wrote:
Welcome to the board, Sir ;)

Thanks for that, a greeting here and there doesn't cost anything.

I've even been shown which icon to use for 'wanker', now that's inside knowledge
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:57 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:32 pm wrote:where are all the rats?

sorry that I can't help myself shouting that there are no rats here

I'd feel more comfortable if jakell- the one who says he wants to communicate so much- weren't trying so damned hard to avoid saying where he stands vis a vis a Third Positionist/National "Anarchist" agenda, and whether or not it's in violation of the guidelines here...
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:00 pm

don't you dare talk about avoidance...I have asked you over and over again to tell us all who are the rats that have infiltrated this board in the last 7 years

please revive your reputation and tell us all by naming your conquests

I know you got rid of Joseph Campbell but it would be nice to know the rest of the anti-Semitism folks you've driven away
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby yathrib » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Just an observation: For people who genuinely can't seem to stand the sight of each other, you certainly seem averse to interacting with anyone else.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst that justice prevail.

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
yathrib

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:08 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:00 pm wrote:I have asked you over and over again to tell us all who are the rats that have infiltrated this board in the last 7 years

That would be a question for Jeff.
American Dream

Postby Hammer of Los » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Anyone else think it's gettin' hot in here?

Phew!

Call me paranoid, but I can't help feeling the faintest suspicion that this subject is being intentionally inflated in order to falsely associate this site with some sort of Nazi ideology.

If you walk into a house and there are rat traps in every corner, as well as people yelling "there are NO rats here!! I repeat, there are NO rats here!!!", then visitors will surely suspect that there is a rat problem in the house, even if the house has never contained a single rat.

Really this feeling has less to do with paranoia and more to do with the fact that I'm just finding it difficult to believe that rational adults who are intelligent and insightful enough to find their way to a site like this can still genuinely be this obsessively identified with and triggered by a subject.

No one here but us Stainless Steel Rats.

As to the part in bold, perhaps I don't find that so hard to believe.

It's true the internet is awash in propoganda of suspicious provenance.

We've all known that for at least a decade.

Yes, some have studied it.

And the history of twentieth century occultism/spiritualism.

And other questions of historical significance.

About the paranoia bit.

I just try to work on the assumption all of you are legit.

Otherwise I'd go crazy.
Hammer of Los

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:10 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:57 pm wrote:

I'd feel more comfortable if jakell- the one who says he wants to communicate so much- weren't trying so damned hard to avoid saying where he stands vis a vis a Third Positionist/National "Anarchist" agenda, and whether or not it's in violation of the guidelines here...

Now that's an answerable question. you just need to leave the 'and...' stuff for later

I have actually addressed this though, it was one of the first questions you asked me., starting on page 3**, I repeated this on page 5** for you because you kept getting it wrong.
I have said lately that I wish to avoid repition

Your social skills are zilch though, and I've asked you to be more polite and not act like you are conducting an interrogtion. I think it was ZGB who said you will catch more flies with sugar than you will with vinegar. Considering all this I think I've been quite patient.

**Most forums have numbered posts which is a lot more convenient when quoting a reference.
Last edited by jakell on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jakell

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:12 pm

yathrib » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:07 pm wrote:Just an observation: For people who genuinely can't seem to stand the sight of each other, you certainly seem averse to interacting with anyone else.

I actually really am up for conversation, but generally that of fellow researchers with shared values sharing ideas (and even critiques) with each other as they work on projects of real relevance towards creating deep social change...
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:14 pm

jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:10 pm wrote:

Now that's an answerable question. you just need to leave the 'and...' stuff for later

I have actually addressed this though, it was one of the first questions you asked me., starting on page 3, I repeated this on page 5 for you because you kept getting it wrong.

Your social skills are zilch though, and I've asked you to be more polite and not act like you are conducting an interrogtion. I think it was ZGB who said you will catch more flies with sugar than you will with vinegar. Considering all this I think I've been quite patient.

I'm not so sure you're the kind of fly I would like to catch but if you're going to claim to have responded to my question, I'm asking about your apparently Third Positionist/National "Anarchist" agenda here on this board and if it is in violation of the guidelines...

Also, I'd like to ask what you think of those anti-fascist guidelines in general...
Last edited by American Dream on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Dream

Postby yathrib » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:17 pm

American Dream » 30 Jan 2014 19:12 wrote:
yathrib » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:07 pm wrote:Just an observation: For people who genuinely can't seem to stand the sight of each other, you certainly seem averse to interacting with anyone else.

I actually really am up for conversation, but generally that of fellow researchers with shared values sharing ideas (and even critiques) with each other as they work on projects of real relevance towards creating deep social change...

And so that's why you hang out on this board at all hours warning people about Nazis who may or may not exist. Good to know!

EDIT: I'm not totally comfortable with where certain people are coming from, but a look at Jackel's oeuvre suggests that if he or she is any sort of doctrinaire fascist, the spin is so subtle that it's unlikely to turn anyone.
Last edited by yathrib on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst that justice prevail.

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
yathrib

Postby slimmouse » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:18 pm

A quick guide for new members to the all you can eat "problematic for breakfast" buffet, as served by AD.

Start with a small portion of "suspicious"

Then eat some freshly created problematic followed by a few slipperies, and perhaps an evasive.

A generous helping of avoidance.

And if you havent had all you can stomach yet, prepare for a full helping of Nazi, Holocaust denying, proto crypto fascist blah blah blah.

And the "piece de resistance" - "the 6 degrees of Ickeophobia"

Ive eaten so much of it over the years, along with other members, that Ive really had my fill.

I only thought it reasonable that someone else sample the fare.

Hope you dont mind Jakell ;)
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:23 pm

yathrib » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:17 pm wrote:
American Dream » 30 Jan 2014 19:12 wrote:

And so that's why you hang out on this board at all hours warning people about Nazis who may or may not exist. Good to know!

Actually, that's not quite accurate. It was slad who said the word "Nazi" and I did respond in the ten emotional seconds it took to post without taking time to qualify that word. Jakell may say he's a National "Anarchist" or something but I would submit that that this is White Nationalism (albeit a decentralized/separatist form) in a hoodie.

As to thinking others here were White Nationalist types, no I never thought that, but I do think there are others- many of whom who have come and gone- who have absorbed bad ideas from the Far Right...
American Dream

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:30 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:14 pm wrote:
jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:10 pm wrote:

I have actually addressed this though, it was one of the first questions you asked me., starting on page 3, I repeated this on page 5 for you because you kept getting it wrong.

I'm not so sure you're the kind of fly I would like to catch but if you're going to claim to have responded to my question, I'm asking about your apparently Third Positionist/National "Anarchist" agenda here on this board and if it is in violation of the guidelines...

Also, I'd like to ask what you think of those anti-fascist guidelines in general...

This so called agenda might be apparent to you, but I've refuted that plenty of times by now. directly on pages 3 and 5, and less directly on pages 6 and 7. I think one of these was where I referenced 'boneheadism'

I said in a previous post that, if you wish to get accurate and continued answers you should try to be less interrogative and more conversational, maybe this is is not within your powers, but you could at least try.

Maybe you think this makes you sound like a tough guy, but believe me it doesn't.
jakell

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT