Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm

Why do you constantly put Anarchism in scare quotes?
barracuda wrote:The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.
Zombie Glenn Beck

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:06 pm

Zombie Glenn Beck » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:53 pm wrote:Why do you constantly put Anarchism in scare quotes?

Anarchism, especially now it is beginning to reclaim it's ability to address both the right and the left, has the most effective critiques of the more moribund aspects of both of these. That's why it's scary to some.

Some of the best takedowns of White nationalists/supremacists I've seen have come from right leaning anarchists, and they are often bitingly witty and satirical too. it's a pleasure to witness.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:17 pm

The "anarchists" which jakell advocates for here on this board are essentially unwelcome by all anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homphobic groupings that bother to find out anything about them...
American Dream

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:25 pm

So being disliked by other Anarchists means you arent a really real Anarchist? So the title of "Anarchist" is some kind of title that is bestowed on you for winning a popularity contest? Or maybe it isnt bestowed that way just taken away. You are an Anarchist until other Anarchists decide they dont like you.
barracuda wrote:The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.
Zombie Glenn Beck

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:32 pm

The people who jakell advocates for here are generally considered to be be Nazi types in anarchist clothes by the vast, vast majority of anarchists.

You can argue with yourself about what "Nazi" really means but they are rightly criticized for their tendencies towards White Separatism/White Nationalism, Homophobia, Racism, Patriarchy etc.
American Dream

Postby solace » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:37 pm

TODAY IS THE DAY I AM DONE WITH YOU ABSOLUTELY DONE...I WILL NEVER RELY TO YOU AGAIN

Hallelfuckinglujah ! If only if only if only.
solace

Postby Sounder » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Somebody who comes here to advocate for National "Anarchism" and/or other causes related to White Nationalism/White Separatism sure sets off alarm bells for me.

In the past there has been an informal protocol to quote relevant material, so that any 'accusation' can be shown to have substance.

Please show us the offending words AD.

AD, jakell has been open in saying he engaged with some of those folk. My assumption is that it was for anthropological purposes, you clearly think differently.
Sounder

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Sounder » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:41 pm wrote:
Somebody who comes here to advocate for National "Anarchism" and/or other causes related to White Nationalism/White Separatism sure sets off alarm bells for me.

In the past there has been an informal protocol to quote relevant material, so that any 'accusation' can be shown to have substance.

Please show us the offending words AD.

AD, jakell has been open in saying he engaged with some of those folk. My assumption is that it was for anthropological purposes, you clearly think differently.

Sounds good to me, especially as I have expressed no advocation, and in addition have refuted this clearly several times (It's all here in this one thread)
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby stefano » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:46 am

Searcher08 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:56 pm wrote:So I did an hour of RI archaeology into banning by doing a search on 'has been banned' on Jeff's username. After an hour I had nearly losing the will to live :starz: IIRC chump was the last one I got to.

Didn't Vigilant turn out to be a Jew-hater? After quite a while on the board, too. He was into Icke, if I'm not mistaken. I'm usually very sceptical of the theme that exposure to 'bad ideas' can turn you into some sort of foamy-mouthed lunatic, because it minimises personal agency and responsibility and is the favourite pretext of censors and control freaks everywhere, but I guess it does happen.

edit - Sorry Searcher after further archaeology I see you did mention him in this thread.
stefano

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:22 am

solace » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:37 pm wrote:
TODAY IS THE DAY I AM DONE WITH YOU ABSOLUTELY DONE...I WILL NEVER RELY TO YOU AGAIN

Hallelfuckinglujah ! If only if only if only.

this is for you solace for all your hard work combing the internet and reading every one of my 52,000 posts to find something anti-semitic....too bad all that was for naught so congratulations you win the prize

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby jakell » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:44 am

So you are Irish then (or Irish descended)?

I wasn't sure before and thought this was a part of your 'other holocausts' theme.
jakell

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:14 am

what you thought I came by this sunny gentile personality through hard work? :P

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby jakell » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:17 am

That's two Irishers (Irish?), that I've come across on here in two days, I find it hard to ignore coincidences like that.
jakell

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:26 am

shhhhhh...it is a secret infiltration
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby NeonLX » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:35 am

My Great Grandmother was from County Cork.

Uh-oh.

Fortunately, the Irishness got diluted by Swedishness on my mom's side.

Dad's family was from North Yorkshire (and maybe Glasgow). I'm constantly at odds with myself, but the Swedish gene tries to keep everything running smooth & free.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT