Rock musician's encounter with entities

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Rock musician's encounter with entities

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:39 am

In another space and time we had the professor....professorpan

it was a time when I would come here....read...have fun...be entertained...never a dull moment ....never hateful....more fun.... less politics :yay

I want to encounter that again...I want to encounter some RI majick.....bring it back...bring it back...bring it back hanshan....let's dance again

Oh, dance in the dark night, sing to the morning light
The magic runes are writ in gold to bring the balance back, bring it back

you put a spell on me professor...too bad the original thread's code is messed up

It's easy to dismiss such stories as drug-fueled delusions, but I find the wealth of similar entity reports compelling. I found this one while flipping through Esquire magazine in my doctor's office

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27, 2005

Scott Weiland Entity Encounter
From an interview with musician Scott Weiland in the April, 2005 Esquire magazine:

At one point, over the Christmas holidays, I ended up slamming some coke. We were at this other couple's house, and the way it was put to me was: "You wanna experience something that you're not gonna believe?"

So we booted up, you know, we slammed-a solution of coke and water. And he was like, "Look right at that painting." And I remember the rush hit like a freight train. And out of this paintingcame this beautiful angel. It was just an average painting, you know, a cheesy picture of a flower basket, I think it was, or maybe a ship at sea. But out of this picture came this beautiful angel. And I'm looking at it and I'm like, oh... my... God.

And then, like, ten seconds later, the angel transformed into a beast. I was mesmerized. I couldn't believe it. I wasn't sure if what I was seeing was a hallucination or something real. I couldn't be sure. But I'll tell you one thing: I wanted to see more.

To me, the greatest question of all mankind is: Is there life beyond this mortal coil? And I felt that I had unequivocally found the answer to that question. The answer was yes.

For a while, there was a lot of positivity to it. But I started doing way too much cocaine. There was a period when I was shooting so much cocaine that I think I broke into another dimension. I opened a door, but I let some things in that were malevolent and aggressive. Sometimes it was just like a sort of dark almost presence. Sometimes I could see it a bit more. And the weird thing was, my dogs were totally aware of it. They would be aware of it even before I was aware of it, usually two to three seconds before I would sense it coming.

And my dogs, depending, would act in different ways. Either they would come to me and, like, try to make me feel comforted, sometimes almost molesting me, you know, trying to lick it off me or something. Or sometimes, if they felt threatened or felt that I was being threatened, they would bark or growl. Or sometimes, if it was something monstrous, they would just split. Or sometimes they would whimper. One of them was an English cocker spaniel. She would always just split the scene like immediately. But my big dog, a really big male golden retriever, he was a strong-willed dog. He liked to bark and protect me. But sometimes, even he was terrified. Like a couple of times, there was this thing that was huge. I couldn't
really tell the shape of it, but it was almost to the ceiling. It would pound on the wood floors as it would move forward.

I guess it lasted for a couple of months. I became so terrified that I didn't want to experience it anymore. Sometimes I still wonder if it was all hallucinations or something more.

You know I love you

I loved you

girl, I don’t care if you don’t want me
you know, I’m yours right now

I put a spell on you
because you're mine

you better stop the things you do
I ain't lyin'
I ain't lyin'

You know I can't stand it
You're runnin' around
You know better babe
I can't stand it cause you put me down

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

Baby

Girl, I love you
I love you

And I don't care
If you don't want me
You know, I'm yours right now

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

You know I love you
I loved you
Girl, I don’t care if you don’t want me

I put a spell on you

It's the same kind of story
that seems to come down from long ago
two friends having coffee together
when something flies by their window
it might be out on that lawn
which is wide, at least half of a playing field
because there's no explaining what your imagination
can make you see and feel

seemslikeadream
got me hypnotized

now it's not a meaningless question
to ask if they've been and gone
I remember a talk about North
Carolina and a strange, strange pond
you see the sides were like glass
in the thick of a forest without a road
and if any man's hand ever made that land
then I think it would've showed

they say there's a place down in Mexico
Where a man can fly over mountains and hills
And he don't need an airplane or some kind of engine
and he never will
now you know it's a meaningless question
to ask if those stories are right
cause what matters most is the feeling
you get when you're hypnotized

yes I got a black magic woman,
got me so blind I can't see
that she's a black magic woman
and she's tryin to make a devil out of me.

don't turn your back on me baby

stop messin round with your tricks.

cause you just might pick up my magic stick.
yes you got your spell on me baby
turning my heart into stone.
I need you so much magic woman
I can't leave you alone.

Former Fleetwood Mac guitarist/singer Bob Welch dead at 65

Beset by health issues, Bob Welch, whose departure from Fleetwood Mac preceded the group’s greatest success, apparently committed suicide in Nashville.

BY HOWARD COHEN
HCOHEN@MIAMIHERALD.COM
Bob Welch, whose mysterious and mystical Fleetwood Mac songs Bermuda Triangle, The Ghost and Hypnotized helped pave the way for his replacement, Stevie Nicks, and the group’s greatest success after his departure, has died at age 65 of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Welch’s body was found by his wife in their Nashville home Thursday afternoon, the Associated Press reported. He left a suicide note, and had been struggling with unspecified health issues.

His death seemed sadly foreshadowed by a lifetime of small victories and bitter disappointments. The singer/guitarist with the mellow voice and sophisticated air led Fleetwood Mac from 1971 until 1974 and, with Christine McVie, sang lead on most of the band’s material during that period.

His songs on albums like Bare Trees, Penguin and Mystery to Me, especially Sentimental Lady and the FM-radio classic, Hypnotized, helped establish Fleetwood Mac in the United States. Prior to joining the band as a replacement for iconic guitarist Peter Green, the group was known as a premier blues act in England in the late 1960s.

By 1969, Fleetwood Mac was outselling the Beatles and the Rolling Stones abroad with Green’s songs Black Magic Woman (a hit later for Santana), Oh Well and the instrumental Albatross.

But in America Fleetwood Mac was largely unknown and its brand of authentic blues was not in tune with easy-listening pop acts like Elton John, the Carpenters and Carole King.

Welch’s sound — polished, radio-friendly yet moody and bewitching on songs like Sentimental Lady, Future Games and Emerald Eyes allowed the band to sell a steady 250,000 copies per album, good enough to keep the members signed and on the college touring circuit. More importantly, Welch helped Fleetwood Mac develop its distinctive male-female vocal blend that would prove formidable when Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham replaced him on New Year’s Eve 1975, after he quit.

In that respect, Welch joined Peter Best as rock’s unluckiest man. Best, of course, was the Beatles’ original drummer who toiled in obscurity with the pre-Fab Four before Ringo Starr’s arrival. Within a year of Welch’s departure, Fleetwood Mac hit No. 1 in America in 1976 with an eponymous album.

From that Fleetwood Mac LP, Nicks’ signature smash Rhiannon, which she always introduced on stage as “a song about a Welsh witch,” was a clear extension of Welch’s fascination with the otherworldly — UFOs, strange disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle off the coast of Key Biscayne and ghosts.

Nicks agreed to join Fleetwood Mac, she said, only after listening to Welch’s albums with the group and finding a common mystical thread that she could hear herself fitting into.

Fleetwood Mac’s next album, Rumours in 1977, went on to become one of the best-selling releases in history. At the same time, Welch had formed Paris, a heavy metal band. It went nowhere.

His fortunes rose, however, when Mick Fleetwood became his manager later that year and Welch enjoyed an initially popular solo career.

His first solo album, French Kiss in late 1977, featured a remake of his 1972 Fleetwood Mac song Sentimental Lady, and it sailed into the Top 10. The more buoyant version was produced by Buckingham and also featured McVie and Fleetwood as guests. Welch also had Top 40 hits with Ebony Eyes, Hot Love, Cold World and the quasi-disco Precious Love through 1979.

Welch also continued his penchant for the bizarre by tapping into some South Florida lore. His second album in 1979, Three Hearts, featured The Ghost of Flight 401, an atmospheric tune about the aftermath of the Eastern Airlines flight that crashed in the Everglades in December 1972. Nicks lent her trademark wails to another song on the album that sounded like a Rumours outtake, Devil Wind.

“I had many great times with him after Lindsey and I joined Fleetwood Mac,” Nicks said in a statement to the Associated Press. “He was an amazing guitar player — he was funny, sweet — and he was smart. I am so very sorry for his family and for the family of Fleetwood Mac — so, so sad.”

Welch’s fame was short-lived. Subsequent albums didn’t sell, and he had a falling out with Fleetwood, later suing his old band mates for back royalties. Welch believes this was one reason for his omission from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1997 when Fleetwood Mac members who were in the band before and after him were inducted.

“The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame thing hurt my feelings, naturally,” Welch said in a 1999 online interview. “Mick (and John McVie and Chris) associate Peter Green with the high flying glory days of their youth, when FM was first breaking out in Europe. They associate Stevie and Lindsey, naturally enough, with the most glamorous, successful and exciting period in FM’s history. They associate my five years with the band, in contrast, with a very difficult time emotionally, which it was. Even though the band survived because of what we went through in that period, it’s not pleasant to think about for them, and so they don’t think about it and pretend it doesn’t exist.”

Yet Welch would never escape the connection. His final album, recorded in 2006, was titled His Fleetwood Mac Years and Beyond Two. The set featured re-recordings of songs he originally recorded with the band — and, ever out-there in the misty world of the supernatural, a cover of Nicks’ Rhiannon.

And when the sky is starless

Have you seen that girl on the corner
I'd like to take her out of her chains
Cause if I had my way with you baby
I would be chaging your life today
Your eyes got me dreaming
Your eyes got me blind
Your eyes got me hoping
That I'll be holding you close tonight

She was the same as a hundred ladies
But when my eyes looked at her I learned
That she was keeping a secret fire
And if I got real close I'd burn
And so it looked like I had to move slowly
Just like a cat at night in the trees
Cause I was waiting for her to show me
That way that she liked her love to feel

you invent the future that you want to face

I did a thing last night
You know those future games
I turned off all the lights
Oh, the future came
You were by my side
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: Rock musician's encounter with entities

Postby KUAN » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:53 am

My sentiments entirely, slad baby. You've been unearthing some gems lately.
Please keep it coming. XXX
KUAN

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby jakell » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Call me an old fuddy duddy, but that three necked 'guitar' just looks wrong to me. I could physically play it, but wouldn't really want to

As to RI's magic, from what I can see, it's not a matter of where it's gone, but what 's drowning the signal out.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:10 pm

KUAN » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:53 am wrote:My sentiments entirely, slad baby. You've been unearthing some gems lately.
Please keep it coming. XXX

Hey, Mr. Spaceman
Won't you please take me along for a ride

Woke up this morning, I was feeling quite wierd
Had flies in my beard, my toothpaste was smeared
Over my window, they'd written my name
Said, So long, we'll see you again

I won't do anything wrong :wink:

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Searcher08 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:15 pm

Jimmy Page was into Crowley in a big way. He bought Boleskine Castle in Scotland where ol' Al was rumoured to have engaged in a spot of child sacrifice. I had an acquaintaince who was at his studio chatting happily with him and other musicians when without warning the atmosphere changed (he described it as completely vile), the speakers started emitting a deathly horrible wail - the other musicians tried to locate where the sound was coming from without success - much to Page's amusement. They even pulled out the speakers and opened them up. Page said it was a friend he had invited to meet them or help them with their work. Stories about Page just having an 'academic' interest were P.R.
I often wondered if somehow the events of John Bonham's death and the death of Robert Plant's son were connected in some way to these forces.

Page also went through a dreadful heroin addiction ( I wondered to what extent he was mimicing Crowley...)
Searcher08

Postby slimmouse » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:20 pm

jakell » 05 Mar 2014 16:04 wrote:
As to RI's magic, from what I can see, it's not a matter of where it's gone, but what 's drowning the signal out.

I think the latest Snowden revelations act as merely confirmation to some.

I mainly butted in here to say that for a brief while I considered starting a website that looked at the claimed experiences and interactions with ultra terresrtials by rock musicians.

It would be something of a large task however, considering the enormous amount of data to correlate (meaning stories to both confirm and then detail) from a group of people who are probably, not surprisingly essentially right-brained leaning.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:21 pm

You say I'm a fool a believer
Put your feet on the earth it is green

I could not take it oh so seriously really
When you called and said you'd seen a UFO
But then it dawned on me the message in writing
Spelt out a meeting never dreamed of before

I looked out, in the night
Strange and startling
Was the voice of time just saying
There's got to be a linking of everyone
Got to be a centre
It all comes flooding back

Arriving thru the eons of times immortal power of the future to behold
Vessels of a different impression, none that we could ever hope to have known

So look out, in the night
Once they arrive
Oh that perennial light

Impress a bolder Empire of Energy
In the ships we see
The coming of outer space

You say there's no reason to conjure
With the force as it has been known to be seen
You say I'm a fool a believer
Put your feet on the earth it is green

But look out, in the night
Wait for they arrive
To start such sciences anew
Here it is the coming of outer space
Such a pure delight
The coming of outer space
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Searcher08 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 pm

slimmouse » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:20 pm wrote:
jakell » 05 Mar 2014 16:04 wrote:

I think the latest Snowden revelations act as merely confirmation to some.

I mainly butted in here to say that for a brief while I considered starting a website that looked at the claimed experiences and interactions with ultra terresrtials by rock musicians.

It would be something of a large task however, considering the enormous amount of data to correlate (meaning stories to both confirm and then detail) from a group of people who are probably, not surprisingly essentially right-brained leaning.

My bold
You, Sir, have a great sense of English understatement.
Translation:
"from a group of people who are probably, not surprisingly, suffering from the effects of having their brain mass turned to a psycho-narco-soup smoothie". :bigsmile
Searcher08

Postby jakell » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Searcher08 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:15 pm wrote:Jimmy Page was into Crowley in a big way. He bought Boleskine Castle in Scotland where ol' Al was rumoured to have engaged in a spot of child sacrifice. I had an acquaintaince who was at his studio chatting happily with him and other musicians when without warning the atmosphere changed (he described it as completely vile), the speakers started emitting a deathly horrible wail - the other musicians tried to locate where the sound was coming from without success - much to Page's amusement. They even pulled out the speakers and opened them up. Page said it was a friend he had invited to meet them or help them with their work. Stories about Page just having an 'academic' interest were P.R.
I often wondered if somehow the events of John Bonham's death and the death of Robert Plant's son were connected in some way to these forces.

Page also went through a dreadful heroin addiction ( I wondered to what extent he was mimicing Crowley...)

The trouble with being 'into' Crowley (or anything having a hint of the left hand path), is that only Crowley and a handful of others seemed to understand the perils involved, and even he had trouble handling it ultimately. His enormous physical and intellectual vitality served him to an extent in his younger days, when he got older, the drug addiction may have been more of an escape hatch rather than a misadventure.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby Searcher08 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:08 pm

The wonderful OP ED here at R.I. is big into Thelema btw OP ED - you might like this via Wiki

Thelema and the British justice system

In May 2009 Thelema was recognised by Her Majesty's Court Service in the United Kingdom as a religion, as it has both a "Holy Book" (The Book of the Law) and deity (primarily for the purposes of the oath, Nuit) as required in law. John Mitchell of Seaford, East Sussex was on Jury Service at Lewes Crown Court and after providing information to Justice Richard Brown, the Senior Recorder for East Sussex – mainly Liber AL and the article "Your Duty to Mankind," gained recognition of Thelema as a valid religion. The article, "Your Duty to Mankind," states that:

Crime being a direct spiritual violation of the Law of Thelema, it should not be tolerated in the community. Those who possess the instinct should be segregated in a settlement to build up a state of their own, so to learn the necessity of themselves imposing and maintaining rules of justice. All artificial crimes should be abolished. When fantastic restrictions disappear, the greater freedom of the individual will itself teach him to avoid acts, which really restrict natural rights. Thus real crime will diminish automatically.

Mitchell demonstrated that Thelema was a religion and created an oath that could be used instead of the affirmation: "I swear upon Nuit and by my own True Will, that I will faithfully try the defendant and give a true verdict according to the evidence."

The swearing of the oath was first used after the sitting Judge, Justice Tain, ruled it was acceptable; after some confusion due to the regular court ushers being on holiday, word had not got to the judge before the case started, causing a delay in proceedings while the legal technicalities were sorted out. The stand-in court officer had a copy of the letter from Justice Brown, saying Mitchell could use the oath and swear on Liber AL. Justice Tain ruled that if this is the case, HMCS should be notified so this sort of thing does not happen again to avoid embarrassment for Thelemites who are called up to jury service. [93]
Searcher08

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Mind your lip and swing your hips

there's been some knocking
There's been some heavy knockin
It sounds like someone wants to break down the door
My super ego where I go, he go,
You come a reeping, come a keeping the score and I say
Lord of karma, your mystic-pain-o-rama
One good reason, keep my feet on the ground and I say:
Karma Come on down, oh no, no.
Lord of Karma
Down on bended knees forever
Lord of Karma
Take fear and loathing and put new clothing on it
Infatuation with a snowmountain climb.

In limitation and Devil's advocation,
Come and make it quick, then hit it the ground and I say:
Karma, Come on down, oh no, no.
Lord of Karma
Lord of Karma
Lord of Karma
These are the reasons and these are the laws
In one life you're rich, in the next you are poor
Save your excuses, your tensions and fears
Be sure as you go and you go with the flow
And you reap what you sow as above, so below

Mind your lip and swing your hips
And be selective, be objective
No pain, no gain, no pain, no gain, no pain, no gain
No pain, no gain, no pain, no gain, no pain, no gain
No pain...

♫♪♫ Lord of Karma ♫♪♫
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby NeonLX » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:30 pm

I miss majik. I've always tried hard to be a "square" kind of guy; you know, to fit in and shit. Be a good wage-earner and provide for the family...But stuff would come at me from unexpected places. I'd try real hard to ignore it, or suppress what I experienced.

Never shared it with anyone.

Now, it don't come along much. I find myself longing for it.

How to get it back...?
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby slimmouse » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:32 pm

All artificial crimes should be abolished. When fantastic restrictions disappear, the greater freedom of the individual will itself teach him to avoid acts, which really restrict natural rights. Thus real crime will diminish automatically.

@ Searcher.

Having posted the above I'd like to instantlyl forgive your misunderstanding of my comments regarding musicians .

Whilst I have little doubt that many of the right-brained leanings of Rock musicians in particular may have been caused by illicit substances as much as anything else, I was speaking of their right brained tendencies as are illustrated by their collective creativity.

Its prolly about 50/50 lol.

Meanwhile, Funnily enough and related to the Oath thing , David Shayler was talking with Mark Windows recently about the problems one can encounter simply by asking a magistrate in any court case if hes under oath.

Shayler claims to have done this recently at a court in Bournemouth, whereupon he claims he was evicted from the building by "court security" , which if Im not mistaken was some private firm or other.

Im really not sure how to take Mr (again) Shayler, but he just keeps telling people stuff they desperately need to know.

Anyways, back on topic.

Thanks for the OP Slad ;)
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby jakell » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:38 pm

NeonLX » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:30 pm wrote:I miss majik. I've always tried hard to be a "square" kind of guy; you know, to fit in and shit. Be a good wage-earner and provide for the family...But stuff would come at me from unexpected places. I'd try real hard to ignore it, or suppress what I experienced.

Never shared it with anyone.

Now, it don't come along much. I find myself longing for it.

How to get it back...?

It never went away, it's just the noise level increased. We can do something about this, but we don't.
jakell

Postby American Dream » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:57 pm

The case of Peter Green is fraught with significance, when studied through a lens full of Rigorous Intuition:

http://redarmyfactionblues.com/
"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
-Malcolm X
American Dream

Next

Return to General Discussion