2014 Malaysian Planes Lost: Pacific and Ukraine

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing over Vietnam

Postby semper occultus » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:30 am

Malaysian Plane 'Crashes With 295 On Board'

4:25pm UK, Thursday 17 July 2014

http://news.sky.com/story/1302864/malaysian-plane-crashes-with-295-on-board

A Boeing 777 travelling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur reportedly comes down in Ukraine, close to the Russian border.A Malaysian passenger plane has crashed in Ukraine, according to aviation sources cited by the Russian news agency Interfax.

The airliner, which was travelling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur with 295 people on board, is thought to have come down close to the border with Russia.

A spokesman for Malaysian Airlines has confirmed "an incident" on board one of its flights and is expected to release a statement shortly.

.....and....

Ukraine conflict: Russia accused of shooting down jet

A Ukrainian security spokesman has accused Russia's air force of shooting down one of its jets while it was on a mission over Ukrainian territory.

Andriy Lysenko, spokesman for the Ukrainian National Security and Defence Council, said an Su-25 ground attack plane was downed on Wednesday evening.
semper occultus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 82_28 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:46 pm

Why pick Malaysian airlines to again push forth another conspiracy theory?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby stefano » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Anton Herashchenko, an adviser to Ukraine's interior minister, was quoted by the Associated Press as saying the plane had been hit by a missile at an altitude of 10,000m (33,000ft). The claim could not be verified independently.

That's the passenger jet. This could have serious repercussions by tomorrow morning already.
stefano

Postby 82_28 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:10 pm

stefano » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:56 am wrote:
Anton Herashchenko, an adviser to Ukraine's interior minister, was quoted by the Associated Press as saying the plane had been hit by a missile at an altitude of 10,000m (33,000ft). The claim could not be verified independently.

That's the passenger jet. This could have serious repercussions by tomorrow morning already.

Yeah. Something's going to happen. You can tell by the non-stop coverage. They're going to have to segue into something. We shall see.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:44 pm

My girlfriend is at home and decided to expose herself to the 24-hour news cycle over this incident. CNN is referring to it as an "Archduke Francis Ferdinand" moment. MSNBC says "ISIS is watching." All networks have some sort of focus on what this means for US travelers (including domestic). One anchor says "this could happen anywhere." Shep Smith blamed the captain. Networks showing the dead bodies of passengers.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby 82_28 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:58 pm

They've found a bunch of pristine passports complete with professional media footage of someone thumbing through them yet "body parts" are strewn for several miles. Just some stack of found passports.
82_28

Postby stefano » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:12 pm

standard Buk battalion consists of a command vehicle, target acquisition radar (TAR) vehicle, six transporter erector launcher and radar (TELAR) vehicles and three transporter erector launcher (TEL) vehicles. A Buk missile battery consists of two TELAR and one TEL vehicle. The battery requires no more than 5 minutes to set up before it is ready for engagement and can be ready for transit again in 5 minutes. The reaction time of the battery from target tracking to missile launch is around 22 seconds

The Buk-M1-2 TELAR uses the GM-569 chassis designed and produced by JSC MMZ (Mytishchi).[16] TELAR superstructure is a turret containing the fire control radar at the front and a launcher with four ready-to-fire missiles on top. Each TELAR is operated by a crew of four and is equipped with CBRN protection. The radar fitted to each TELAR, referred to as the 'Fire Dome' by NATO, is a monopulse type radar and can begin tracking at the missile's maximum range (32 km/20 mi) and can track aircraft flying at between 15 m and 22,000 m (50 to 72,000 ft) altitudes. It can guide up to three missiles against a single target.

So apparently the pro-Russians have one of those. And I doubt it was the Ukrainians or the Russians themselves...
stefano

Postby stefano » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:21 pm

The BBC reports on a low-budget bit of propaganda by Euromaidan, going to the Malaysian embassy in Kiev with a hand-drawn sign that says "Putin murderer."
stefano

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Luther Blissett » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:44 pm wrote:CNN is referring to it as an "Archduke Francis Ferdinand" moment.

:fawked:

Maybe I'm not drinking enough.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby 82_28 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:42 pm

I am going to call it and totally hope I am wrong.

Something wicked this way comes. A whole new era, I do sense, is upon us. There are many factors I have noted, but have work to do at this point and cannot expound. Just let it sit at the fact that the media is focusing so profusely on this for a reason. The reason shall be forthcoming. But it will be for a "different" reason.
82_28

Postby stefano » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:51 pm

For fuck's sake 82 you are becoming a caricature of the stoner conspiracy nut. The media are focussing on this because an airliner crash is always news, and more so in this case because the plane was brought down by a fucking missile in a conflict zone of geopoloitical importance. This hasn't happened since that Pennsylvania plane during that bit of unpleasantness in September 2001. Which, if I remember right, did generate a fair bit of news coverage at the time.
stefano

Postby 82_28 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Well I guess I am. What I am sayiing is that this is totally news "for some reason". And also I don't smoke weed. It's news for "another" reason other than the one that is being trotted out. That is my point. There is a connection.
82_28

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Maybe the point of this was precisely to cause a certain reaction among conspiracy theorists. We saw during the Malaysian plane shitshow how conspiracy theories have become so mainstream that even CNN took time out to speculate on if psychic remote viewing could locate the plane. Russia is currently losing in Ukraine, it would make zero sense for the US to pull something like this, but it would make a lot of sense for Russia to make it look like the US pulled something shady.

So you attack a Malaysian Airlines plane, knowing that the second people hear "malaysian airlines" Alex Jonestown is going to go apeshit. People assume that the official story, that Russia was stupid enough to give Crimean lunatics anti-aircraft missles, is just a cover for something else. Right now Russians ultra-nationalists are turning on Putin for his failure, this incident will be read by them as an attempt by the West to frame Russia. A false false flag. Even if this doesnt get Putin any more support, it could distract the Jonestownsers in Russia long enough for him to get his footing again.

Or, maybe this was done by the anti-Putin faction of the ultra-nationalists, make Putin look even more weak in the face of Western meddling.
barracuda wrote:The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.
Zombie Glenn Beck

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Just seen a flurry of activity about "downed Malaysia 777 flight in Ukraine" and I thought "Geez, finally they found that god damn plane"...since Malaysia 777 was to CNN what OJ was to network tv in the mid 90s.
I refresh news sites and now it says its been confirmed the flight was shot out of the sky. wtf?

According to Reuters " The Malaysian airliner was shot down over eastern Ukraine by pro-Russian militants on Thursday, killing all 295 people aboard, a Ukrainian interior ministry official said".
How do they know this? I'm not a fan of Russia, but if you ever wanted to have a false flag...shooting down a passenger plane and blaming it on Russia would be a no brainer just to stir stuff up.

Russia would have no reason for this. It's such a bizarre act, not just because "Malaysia 777" is tattooed on all our collective subconscious, but why that plane? With like 300 people?
It definitely is a terrorist act in the truest sense, as there's no strategic element other than pure chaos. Was the flight mostly Dutch nationals? Is there some beef with The Netherlands?
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Damn 8bit, didn't you start some thread about something looming around the corner, a "non-event horizon" as someone put it? Phenomenal intuition.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion