P.I.E. and Magpie docs

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: P.I.E. and Magpie docs

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:10 pm

Has this been posted yet? A forum search didn't turn up anything.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ry-MP.html

'My father was a sexual predator like Jimmy Savile’ says son of former Tory MP

The son of a Conservative MP has built up his own dossier on his father and a wider circle of friends

By Robert Mendick, Chief Reporter

7:15AM BST 20 Jul 2014

The son of a former Conservative MP has told The Telegraph he believes his father was a “prolific sexual predator” who he fears might have been linked to an alleged Westminster paedophile ring.

Anthony Atkinson suspects his father David Atkinson’s name may also have been included in a notorious dossier compiled by his fellow Conservative MP Geoffrey Dickens. The dossier, handed to the then Home Secretary Leon Brittan in the 1980s, has subsequently been lost or destroyed.

His son has compiled a dossier of his own on his father. In it he writes: “In the research work that I have done... it is clear that my father was associated with some very dangerous people.”

Mr Atkinson, 37, an illustrator, decided to speak out after becoming increasingly concerned about his father’s behaviour and his wider circle of acquaintances. David Atkinson was MP for Bournemouth East for almost 28 years before stepping down in 2005. The father-of-two died in 2012 at the age of 71 having suffered from bowel cancer. His family learned after his death that he had also been diagnosed HIV positive.

There is evidence that the MP had been blackmailed by a member of staff within the Palace of Westminster who had threatened to sell details of his private life to a newspaper. In the letter, sent in 2003, the former friend of Mr Atkinson’s threatened to sell his story to the News of the World and added: “I want NO FURTHER CONTACT WITH YOU. SO DO NOT APPROACH ME PHYSICALLY or VERBALLY, now or in the future.”

On one occasion Anthony Atkinson was told by the relative of a teacher his father was a “paedophile” who had had an affair with a school pupil.

Other suspicions, which fuel Mr Atkinson’s concerns about his father, cannot be repeated in The Telegraph for legal reasons. There is nothing in the evidence so far gathered by Mr Atkinson that offers any clear proof that his father had had sex with under-age children.
cptmarginal

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby semper occultus » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:57 am

A former aide to the Duke of Edinburgh has been accused of sexually assaulting a girl in the 1970s.

Benjamin Herman, 79, is charged with three indecent assaults between 1972 and 1974, during which time he served as an equerry to Prince Philip.

Prosecutors say the alleged victim was aged about 12 at the time.

Mr Herman is due appear before Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on Monday. A spokesman for Buckingham Palace declined to comment.

The Lieutenant-Colonel was the duke's personal assistant between 1971 to 1974, attending to his engagements and private matters.

He later went on to become head of the Princess Royal's household in 1974.

A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: "Officers from Wandsworth CID investigating an allegation of historical sexual assault which occurred between 1972 and 1974 at a location in Putney arrested a 79-year-old man.

"He was subsequently bailed to a date in mid-June pending further investigation."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28579148

Duke of Edinburgh's ex-aide charged with indecent assault

A trusted former aide to Prince Philip and Princess Anne will face court next week accused of sexually assaulting a girl of 12 while he was working for the Royal Family in the early 70s.

Ex-Marine Benjamin Herman, 79, has been charged with three counts of indecent assault and one of attempted indecent assault on the child when he was Philip’s equerry – or personal attendant – at Buckingham Palace.

The Lieutenant-Colonel later went on to become Princess Anne’s private secretary, before returning to the military.

Detectives at Scotland Yard are believed to have examined the prince’s official diaries covering the two-year period from January 1972 to January 1974, when the attacks are alleged to have taken place.

They have also taken statements from former palace staff but it is not known if officers have quizzed Philip or any other members of the Royal Family about the claims.

The alleged victim, who is now in her 50s, came forward in the wake of the Jimmy Savile child abuse scandal.

Herman is due to appear before Wimbledon magistrates in South London on Monday.

Tonight he said he intended to fight the allegations. When asked to comment he looked shocked and added: “I don’t talk to the press.”

But when asked whether he planned to deny the charges, he replied sharply “of course” before climbing into his car.

Earlier in the day Herman – a grandfather – left his £600,000 home in Hook, Hampshire, wearing smart chinos, desert boots and a blue and white checked shirt before heading to the town’s train station nearby.

He had been on bail since he was arrested 18 months ago after voluntarily attending a police station.

Today a Crown Prosecution Service spokesman confirmed he faced three counts of indecent assault on a girl and one of attempted indecent assault.

Herman was Philip’s equerry from 1971 to 1974, during which time he shadowed the royal at the Palace and on public and private engagements.

He became head of ­Princess Anne’s household when she married in 1974, with reports at the time claiming she had picked him to be her private secretary herself from her father’s staff. He returned to the Marines two years later.

During his career he served with 40 Commando, Royal Marines, and was made Military Assistant and Aide-de-Camp to the Commandant General Royal Marines.

At the time of the alleged offences Herman lived at Windsor, Berkshire, but also had a base at Wellington Barracks, near the Palace.

Prince Philip's former royal aide accused of three sex attacks on girl aged 12
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pr ... de-3939458
semper occultus

Postby semper occultus » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:14 am

A former army intelligence officer has said he was ordered to stop investigating allegations of child sexual abuse at a boys' home in the 1970s.

Brian Gemmell said a senior MI5 officer told him to stop looking into claims of abuse at Kincora Boys' Home in east Belfast.

He said he presented a report on the allegations to the officer in 1975.

In 1981, three senior care staff at the home were jailed for abusing 11 boys.

It has been claimed that people of the "highest profile" were connected to abuse at the home.

Mr Gemmell, who worked as an intelligence officer in Northern Ireland in the 1970s, has called for a fresh investigation into the home.

He has previously spoken anonymously about his investigations into Kincora, but said he had decided to go public because he feels the allegations need to be investigated again.

The former intelligence officer said that he learned details of what was happening inside the home while gathering information about loyalists.

He said he was told he was running two agents who had close links to Kincora.

'Hostile'

However, after presenting his report to a senior MI5 officer, Mr Gemmell said, he was told to cease his investigation.

He said: "I was summoned to go and see him. I went up thinking he was going to be pleased with me.

"He bawled me out. He was rude and offensive and hostile.

"He told me not just to stop any investigation into Kincora, but to drop Royal Flush [an agent he was running]."

Mr Gemmell said Kincora should be investigated again but said "there is not a lot of hope" that it will happen.

"I think there's more hope than there has been in the past. Although there's not a lot, there is more than in the past."

Earlier this month, another former Army officer, Colin Wallace, said any new investigation of Kincora must have access to information from intelligence agencies.

Mr Wallace said he received intelligence in 1973 to say that boys were being abused, but claims some of his superiors refused to pass on the information.

Kincora abuse investigation stopped by MI5 says ex-army officer
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28597343
semper occultus

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:05 pm

You know what I find most instructive and disturbing about the whole Butler-Sloss debacle? It looks now like they didn't even have a list of preferred candidates to head up the inquiry - it was to be her, or nobody.

We're all left sitting around now while Theresa May and co. hunt high and low for an alternative exonerator of their parties' past. Who will it be? Even they don't know.

They had no second choice or backup-plan of any kind... Nothing at all... Nobody put Lord Hutton - or similar - on hold to fill the gap if Butler-Sloss dropped out or (quite concievably) died before the inquiry even opened. Nobody even considered other candidates for the job. Their short-list was so short it only had one name on it.

So now the victims, witnesses, suspects, perpetrators, investigators, etc. are all just expected to hang about till the government gets it's act in order and starts the ball rolling again. I have the feeling that will take a while. Perhaps they won't find a replacement for B-S till after the elections. Ho-hum.

All the evidence that hasn't already been destroyed can continue mouldering in lock-ups and Mi5 vaults. All the dossiers that haven't already been disappeared can go on lying about the place, unread except by the faithful few. All the victims that haven't yet come forward can be approached in private and quietly dissuaded from doing so.

What a disgrace.
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby semper occultus » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:44 pm

....got anything on for the next couple of months Ahab...?

( ....I mean we're all scratching that Independence Celebration Party out of the diary now aren't we ? ...) :tongout
semper occultus

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:54 pm

One shouldn't gloat too soon Semper. No one knows that better than me. :lol:

According to the latest Survation poll for the Mail on Sunday, it'd only take a swing of 4% to put the Yes vote ahead. Since January there's been a 9% swing in our favour (also according to Survation). We might win it yet. Though I agree it's looking very unlikely.

No, no.... must.... resist... my own.... derailings.

Wait... are you suggesting I could head up the inquiry? lol, I didn't get that at first. Not sure it would be a good idea mate, given some of the terrible factual errors I've made on these threads (Roger Gleaves is dead, eh? Nope). I don't have the required professional background for the job (I'm not aristocratic, or Tory, and have no history of helping to cover up child abuse cases in the past). None of the alleged perps in the cover-up are close relations of mine. They'll just have to keep looking till they find somebody more suitable.

I didn't even realise it was possible to have an inquiry nowadays without the top job automatically going to Keith Vaz.
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby Searcher08 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:20 pm

I didn't even realise it was possible to have an inquiry nowadays without the top job automatically going to Keith Vaz.

I laughed my ass off at that, Ahab :bigsmile
Searcher08

Postby semper occultus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:20 am

.....he actually sounds like a brand of detergent....
semper occultus

Postby Searcher08 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:07 am

semper occultus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:20 am wrote:.....he actually sounds like a brand of detergent....

Vaz! - for a whiter whitewash that really shines!!!
Searcher08

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:03 pm

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5339/ ... uest-house

Excerpt:

CPS to reinstate key charges after error over Elm Guest House

Prosecutors: decision to drop case of one witness’s claims of child sex abuse ‘was wrong’

By Mark Conrad | 6 August 2014

Prosecutors are to reinstate key charges under ‘Operation Fernbridge’ after Exaro exposed how they had wrongly assessed evidence of child sex abuse.

The mistaken assessment of the evidence led the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) late last year to withdraw charges that were based on one key witness’s allegations of sexual abuse by two men – a manager of a children’s home and a priest.

Simon Danczuk, Labour MP, intervened following Exaro’s disclosure by asking Alison Saunders, director of public prosecutions (DPP), to review the dismissal of the charges. As a result of research for his book on Sir Cyril Smith, the late paedophile MP, Danczuk also realised that the CPS’s understanding of the case was flawed.

The witness said that he was “delighted” by the CPS’s reversal, and thanked Exaro and Danczuk for uncovering the error.

Exaro revealed last December that the CPS had withdrawn four charges based on accusations by one witness, but had made a serious mistake about the evidence gathered by the Metropolitan Police Service’s paedophile unit under Operation Fernbridge. It led to an adverse view of the witness's credibility.

The operation is investigating historical allegations of sexual abuse of boys at Grafton Close children’s home in the London borough of Richmond, at the nearby Elm Guest House and other sites.

The CPS had only levelled the charges the previous July. But the CPS then dropped the charges that were based on accusations made by what detectives regarded as their key witness.

It changed its mind about prosecuting three out of 11 charges against John Stingemore, who used to run Grafton Close children’s home in south-west London – including the most serious accusation that he faced.

The CPS dropped the charge against him of conspiracy with persons unknown to commit buggery, and two counts of indecent assault. Stingemore, of Stonehouse Drive, St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, still faced six charges of indecent assault against five boys aged between 11 and 15, and two counts of taking indecent images of a child.

The CPS also dropped one charge of indecent assault against Tony McSweeney, the priest, of Old Brighton Road North, Pease Pottage, West Sussex. McSweeney still faced two charges of indecent assault against a boy aged between 11 and 15, three counts of making indecent images of a child, one of taking indecent images of a child and a further count of possessing indecent images of a child.

The two have always denied the charges against them, and their trial is due to start on February 2 at Southwark crown court.

The CPS dropped charges that related to a specific witness because, it said, he was the only person to claim to have been sexually abused at Elm Guest House. None of the charges against Stingemore or McSweeney relates to the guest house.

But, as Exaro revealed, the CPS was mistaken. Another witness told Exaro that he was sexually assaulted at Elm Guest House while in care as a boy in Richmond, and that he had informed the police.
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby semper occultus » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:53 am

semper occultus

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:48 am

Hmmm This is pretty major as AFAIK it is the first time a big connection with the Scottish establishment has been made. I wonder if

From his Wiki entry (!!!)
Nicholas Fairbairn was the third child and second son of Ronald Fairbairn, the psychoanalyst, who, according to Fairbairn's autobiography A Life is Too Short (1987) adopted the maternal role after his mother rejected him at birth. Fairbairn describes their relationship from when he could converse with his father, for the next twenty years until old age affected his father, like that of twins with his father treating him as "his equal and confidant". Fairbairn credited this relationship as enabling him to "withstand the trauma and rejection I felt... enabled me to feel secure for the rest of my life against any rejection or misfortune... made me profoundly in awe of father figures and left me with a consistent feeling... that I am still a child."

Fairbairn was well known at Parliament for his flamboyant Scottish baronial tartan dress. He always carried a miniature (but fully working) silver revolver on a chain attached to his belt and was reputedly the only MP to use the House of Commons snuff box. He had a mistress, Pamela Milne, who attempted suicide at his London home in 1981.

Just as it seemed he had managed to survive, a major controversy emerged in Glasgow. A prosecution was dropped in a case involving the gang rape and mutilation of a young prostitute after doctors determined she was too traumatized to serve as a credible witness.[2] One journalist telephoned the Solicitor-General to ask why, and Fairbairn told him. This was a major breach of protocol, and Fairbairn had to resign.[3] After a media campaign a private prosecution was brought by the victim in 1982 under ancient Scottish law. It was known as the Carol X case. All three of the perpetrators were convicted, with one sentenced to 12 years in prison.[2]

During 1994 debates regarding the age of consent in the House of Commons, Fairbairn was called to order by the Speaker after starting a description of the mechanics of sodomy.[5] In the early 1970s, he was an Honorary Vice President of the lesbian and gay rights organisation, the Scottish Minorities Group (now known as Outright Scotland).

which sounds like it could be a potential case of "Och, PIE tha 'noo"

I wondered if he was connected to The Speculative Society, the Scottish answer to Skull & Bones???
LOL 2 Seconds laterz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Speculative_Society#Membership
Past members of the Speculative Society of Edinburgh included:

Robert Louis Stevenson [9]
Sir Walter Scott[9]
Sir Nicholas Fairbairn
Lord Cullen
William Shee[9]
John Playfair[9]
Henry Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux[9]
Francis Horner[9]
Rev Henry Duncan
William Douglas of Almorness
Cyrus Griffin
Searcher08

Postby semper occultus » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:23 am

...veeeery "interesting" if a high-up paedo was involved in the Scottish Minorities Group at that time....makes Harriet Harman look like an innocent by-stander.... :shock:

...that places him very much in the purview of Ian Campbell Dunn....

Ian Campbell Dunn

In January 1969 Dunn organised the first meeting which led to the foundation of the Scottish Minorities Group (SMG), of which Dunn remained the de facto figurehead for many years. SMG's England-and-Wales equivalent, CHE, was getting established at just the same time, and the two organisations often collaborated.....

.....in October 1974 he co-founded the Paedophile Information Exchange with Michael Hanson......
semper occultus

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:37 am

That was a very interesting connection, semper.
I wondered whether there might be larger connections at a broader global level between some of the early gay rights organisations and a PIE-type paedophile lobby. There certainly were.

I have an inkling that there is a big swathe of academic publishing which acts as a thin end of a very nasty wedge about this. I get the feeling that with the level of expediency shown by characters like nascent neo-Liberal Harriet Harman, that ANY group that came to her saying "Help! Help! I'm Being Oppressed!" and that was within six degrees of separation, would have been added to the list of those supported.

Thinking out loud...

Some elements of the paedohile infiltration strategy could include

Hijack/ parasitise gay rights +
Make it a free speech / libertarian issue +
Align with the human rights people where possible +
create a raft of thin end of the wedge academic allies whose work would be more protected that in other areas (perhaps more plausibly deniable is a better way of saying it) +
Get (again plausibly deniable) funding expedited by allies in government

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA#Relations_with_LGBT_organizations
The International Lesbian and Gay Association controversy

In 1993, the International Lesbian and Gay Association achieved United Nations consultative status. NAMBLA's membership in ILGA drew heavy criticism and caused the suspension of ILGA. Many gay organizations called for the ILGA to dissolve ties with NAMBLA. Republican Senator Jesse Helms proposed a bill to withhold $119 million in UN contributions until U.S. President Bill Clinton could certify that "no UN agency grants any official status, accreditation, or recognition to any organization which promotes, condones, or seeks the legalization of pedophilia, that is, the sexual abuse of children". The bill was unanimously approved by Congress and signed into law by Clinton in April 1994.

IN 1994, ILGA expelled NAMBLA and two other groups (MARTIJN and Project Truth) because they were judged to be "groups whose predominant aim is to support or promote pedophilia." Although ILGA removed NAMBLA, the UN reversed its decision to grant ILGA special consultative status. Repeated attempts by ILGA to reacquire special status with the UN were eventually successful in 2006.[23]
Searcher08

Postby semper occultus » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:09 am

.....well yes to all of the above points but......you don't actually realise what you've done do you....?

after my laborious 3 year 20 page vanity thread you come along all-innocent-like and do 90 seconds fishing on f**ing wikipedia and manage to tick-off the whole bloody ball-of-wax in one go...its all linked and tied up with string ...ritual abuse / Speculative Society / SMG / PIE / legal establishment / senior national level politician.....

.....are you the sort of person that enjoys popping kid's party ballons for laughs....?

:wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead:
semper occultus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion