Can Anyone Explain This Terror Threat To Me?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Terror Threat To Me?

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:39 pm

@mujahaderp1212: (translated) You know, if we truly want to pull off another spectacular attack, it wouldn't hurt to get back in contact
with our old Saudi GID, Pakistani ISI and German Intelligence mosque liason contacts? Hey I'm just spitballing here guys

#smarttruthers
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:25 am

Out of curiosity, has there ever been an "al Qaeda" terror attack against Israelis or Israeli interests? I literally can't find a single incident. There was the infamous 2002 Mombassa attacks in Kenya where militants attacked a hotel and almost shot down an Israeli bound jet. But that ended up being linked to a standard anti Israeli group. I DO recall a few al Qaeda linked attacks against Iranian interests. Also, the 1996 Saudi financed al Qaeda attack on US marines which was falsely blamed on Iran/Hezbollah.

Yet there is always reports of "al Qaeda" and Hezbollah and Hamas at war. Zawahiri once famously made it sound like Iran was more of their enemy than America. I just find it...curious...that
the supposed focus point of all Islamist hate in the middle east(so we're told) is Israel...but the only attacks we've ever seen are (allegedly) by the usual Hezbollah, Hamas or PLO groups.

And while there's been some alleged "al Qaeda linked" attacks in Saudi Arabia(true blowback?), it does seem like Saudi Arabia continually seems linked to so many Sunni extremist groups. And that Saudi Arabia and Israel seem like pretty close working pals still, all these years later.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 82_28 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:34 am

There is no doubt about it. It's all bullshit. All humans want to live in peace.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:48 am

82_28 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:34 pm wrote:There is no doubt about it. It's all bullshit. All humans want to live in peace.

Oh indeed...indeed. As automated and semi sentient autopilot I believe a lot of society to be, I agree.

I don't know why more people don't recognize how you can trace most, if not all agents of chaos to the same trickster cabals. These are never blunders, mistakes, etc. 1980's Afghanistan, 2000's Iraq, 1990's Yugoslavia, 1994 Rwanda. These are always instigated by European/European decent august bodies. They seem to really fall back on their Islamist proxy dupes whenever they want an excuse to invade or a proxy to use.

8bitagent

Postby Forgetting2 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:08 am

82_28 » 03 Sep 2013 20:34 wrote:There is no doubt about it. It's all bullshit. All humans want to live in peace.

If most humans wanted peace, there would be peace.
You know what you finally say, what everybody finally says, no matter what? I'm hungry. I'm hungry, Rich. I'm fuckin' starved. -- Cutter's Way
Forgetting2

Postby 82_28 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:40 am

Indeed there would and this is why there is. Violence is manufactured. If left to live on our own in a free and equal utopia which is perfectly possible, this shit wouldn't exist. Violence, terror, fear and on and on is artificial. Humans simply do not live like this unless "prodded" to do so.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby elfismiles » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:29 am

As these just happened...

Kentucky Residents Complain of Low Flying Military Choppers During Government ‘Alert’
Locals flood Sheriff's Department with complaints after "prepare for action" warning sent to cellphones
Kentucky Residents Complain of Low Flying Military Choppers During Government 'Alert'
by Paul Joseph Watson | December 10, 2014
http://www.infowars.com/kentucky-reside ... ent-alert/

EDITED TO ADD:

Thousands of Cellphone Users Receive Government “Emergency Alert”
Kentucky residents told to "prepare for action"

by Paul Joseph Watson | December 9, 2014
http://www.infowars.com/thousands-of-ce ... ncy-alert/

... and this happened back in December 2011 ...

Unannounced Verizon Emergency Alert Causes Panic In New Jersey
Scared citizens flood 911 boards with anxious calls

Paul Joseph Watson / Prison Planet.com
Monday, December 12, 2011
http://www.prisonplanet.com/unannounced ... ersey.html

... and this happened across the country (and here in Austin) back in October ...

White House Emergency Alert Interrupts TV Viewers Across America
Weird message warns viewers not to use phones amidst Ebola concerns
by Paul Joseph Watson | October 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg9OUlSaQxI

UPDATE: AT&T has blamed a “nationally syndicated radio station” for sending the alert message, despite the fact that only the federal government can send out EAS alerts. The alert system, “can only be activated by the President in times of emergency,” reports Fox 5.

Americans watching television across the country were puzzled earlier today when an alert from the White House interrupted their viewing, told them to stand by for an emergency message and warned them not to use their phones.

TV channels automatically changed to local news stations but no White House message ever came, prompting confusion and concern, especially given heightened tensions amidst the Ebola crisis.

The message was seen by viewers in Austin, Atlanta, Detroit and across North Carolina, as well as other areas of the country.

MORE: http://www.infowars.com/white-house-eme ... s-america/

... and friends of mine witnessed / experienced the above ...

PsiOp Radio 176 – 141026
The Consumerist – AT&T U-Verse Freaks Customers Out With Bogus Emergency Alert Message
Mysterious Central Texas – AT&T digital alerts Thursday and Friday …
http://consumerist.com/2014/10/24/att-u ... t-message/

Spicewood, Texas – AT&T force tuned morning TV to a single news channel due to a domestic disturbance with a handgun and hostages 20 miles away. Not an emergency of a class sufficient to activate the Emergency Alert System.

FEMA, FCC to probe radio show after U-verse emergency alert glitch
Austin American-Statesman-Oct 24, 2014
http://www.statesman.com/news/business/ ... nt-/nhrBh/

Today’s broadcast triggered alert notification in states where the alert has … The statement went on to stay that such alerts are designed automatically set off … the National Emergency Alert System,” said spokeswoman Briana Gowing. … including those in Austin and Texas, are seeing a glitch this morning …

http://www.psiopradio.com/2014/10/psiop ... 76-141026/
http://media.blubrry.com/psiopradio/p/w ... 41026a.mp3

... I wonder if that's just part of these drills now ...

Camp Pendleton Marines To Conduct Training In Downtown LA
December 5, 2014 1:20 PM
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/12/ ... wntown-la/
Last edited by elfismiles on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby NeonLX » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Jesus F'ing H CHRIST, the "citizens" of this country are so damned easy to manipulate.

BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

It works every goddamned time.

But there I go again, being a traitor in this ongoing war on terror.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby elfismiles » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:04 pm

NeonLX » 10 Dec 2014 18:47 wrote:Jesus F'ing H CHRIST, the "citizens" of this country are so damned easy to manipulate.

BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

It works every goddamned time.

But there I go again, being a traitor in this ongoing war on terror.

Sending clear signals...

Treasury Department Seeking Survival Kits For Bank Employees
Emergency masks, solar blankets to be delivered to every major bank in the U.S.

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
December 10, 2014 1:00 pm

The Department of Treasury is seeking to order survival kits for all of its employees who oversee the federal banking system, according to a new solicitation.

The emergency supplies would be for every employee at the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), which conducts on-site reviews of banks throughout the country. The survival kit includes everything from water purification tablets to solar blankets.

The government is willing to spend up to $200,000 on the kits, according to the solicitation released on Dec. 4.

The survival kits must come in a fanny-pack or backpack that can fit all of the items, including a 33-piece personal first aid kit with “decongestant tablets,” a variety of bandages, and medicines.

The kits must also include a “reusable solar blanket” 52 by 84 inches long, a 2,400-calorie food bar, “50 water purification tablets,” a “dust mask,” “one-size fits all poncho with hood,” a rechargeable lantern with built-in radio, and an “Air-Aid emergency mask” for protection against airborne viruses.

Survival kits will be delivered to every major bank in the United States including Bank of America, American Express Bank, BMO Financial Corp., Capitol One Financial Corporation, Citigroup, Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Company, and Wells Fargo.

Items will also be delivered to OCC offices across the country, from Champaign, Ill. to Billings, Mont. The agency also has offices in Sioux City, Iowa; Joplin, Mo.; and Fargo, N.D.

The mission of the OCC is to “ensure that national banks and federal savings associations operate in a safe and sound manner, provide fair access to financial services, treat customers fairly, and comply with applicable laws and regulations.”

The agency has roughly 3,814 employees, each of which would receive a survival kit. The staff includes “bank examiners” who provide “sustained supervision” of major banks in the United States.

“Examiners analyze loan and investment portfolios, funds management, capital, earnings, liquidity, sensitivity to market risk for all national banks and federal thrifts, and compliance with consumer banking laws for national banks and thrifts with less than $10 billion in assets,” the OCC website explains. “They review internal controls, internal and external audit, and compliance with law. They also evaluate management’s ability to identify and control risk.”

It is not clear why the Treasury Department is ordering the kits. Contracts for survival kits are usually made for the military, or law enforcement such as the FBI.

The OCC did not return request for comment before publication of this story.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/treasury-d ... employees/
elfismiles

Postby Elvis » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Survival kits will be delivered to every major bank in the United States including Bank of America, American Express Bank, BMO Financial Corp., Capitol One Financial Corporation, Citigroup, Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Company, and Wells Fargo.

Items will also be delivered to OCC offices across the country, from Champaign, Ill. to Billings, Mont. The agency also has offices in Sioux City, Iowa; Joplin, Mo.; and Fargo, N.D.

Wow. WTF?
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby NeonLX » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Yeah, WTF?????

I just went back to drinking. Why give it up if the shit is going to hit the fan soon?
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Grizzly » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:59 pm

While You're Being Distracted With The MSM Torture Narrative, The 1,618 page 2015 NDAA Will Be Voted on in the Senate

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm ... m_torture/

Is this some of that three level chess gaming we kept hearing about, early on?

Or.... Is there more to come? During this particular shock doctrine wave?
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby slimmouse » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:08 pm

Grizzly wrote:
While You're Being Distracted With The MSM Torture Narrative, The 1,618 page 2015 NDAA Will Be Voted on in the Senate

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm ... m_torture/

Is this some of that three level chess gaming we kept hearing about, early on?

Or.... Is there more to come? During this particular shock doctrine wave?

Please excuse my ignorance Grizz, but looking at your links it would appear that within your legislative process, the name of a bill can be concealed as something almost contradictory by name.

Would that be an accurate comment? I am genuinely clueless to any of this stuff.

Edited to add. A couple of hours ago,, I listened to Red Ice creations for the first time in a while Mainly because the guest was Neil Kramer, who has also for a while now been a favourite thinker of mine.

Listening to the entire episode rings a lot of bells for me, but what specifically sprang to my mind in relation to your post can be heard around ten minutes in

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 141121.php

Elsewhere, taken from part of the full discussion, heres a nice metaphysical analogy

Empire is what happens when human beings forget who they are and what they are doing.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby elfismiles » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:42 pm

U.S. Special Forces Conducts Urban Training in North Texas
Tuesday, Dec 16, 2014 • Updated at 3:09 PM CST

If you think you've spotted low-flying black helicopters around Downtown Dallas in recent days, you likely have.

Twitter users reported seeing blacked-out helicopters flying in low, close formations with no lights.

Our partners at The Dallas Morning News checked and found out the helicopters were taking part in preparedness training for U.S. Special Forces Monday night.

The Morning News learned the training was necessary so that the they could get a feel for "realistic urban sites," according to the Dallas Police Department.

The training will take place for about two weeks in locations across North Texas, though officials aren't revealing where in order to keep people clear of the test areas.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/US-Spe ... 34621.html

Black Helicopters Descend on Dallas For Special Forces Drill
Choppers rattle windows, drown out sound of TVs
by Paul Joseph Watson | December 16, 2014
http://www.infowars.com/black-helicopte ... ces-drill/

elfismiles » 10 Dec 2014 15:29 wrote:As these just happened...

Kentucky Residents Complain of Low Flying Military Choppers During Government ‘Alert’
Locals flood Sheriff's Department with complaints after "prepare for action" warning sent to cellphones
Kentucky Residents Complain of Low Flying Military Choppers During Government 'Alert'
by Paul Joseph Watson | December 10, 2014
http://www.infowars.com/kentucky-reside ... ent-alert/

<snip>

... I wonder if that's just part of these drills now ...

Camp Pendleton Marines To Conduct Training In Downtown LA
December 5, 2014 1:20 PM
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/12/ ... wntown-la/
elfismiles

Postby Ben D » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Forgetting2 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:08 pm wrote:If most humans wanted peace, there would be peace.

You are forgetting that humans are not equal and society is a virtual pyramid scheme with many of those on top, while being a minority, are making a fortune from war and threat of war. I think that most humans want peace...but the minority rules...
There is That which was not born, nor created, nor evolved. If it were not so, there would never be any refuge from being born, or created, or evolving. That is the end of suffering. That is God**.

** or Nirvana, Allah, Brahman, Tao, etc...
Ben D

Blog: View Blog (3)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion