22%
No, his earlier work has merit
33%
No, he was never crazy to begin with
44%

Total votes : 18

Re: Sherman H. Skolnick

Postby jlaw172364 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:18 am

Skolnick's discovery actually brought down a sitting Illinois governor; Otto Kerner, I believe. Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens was involved too. Don't throw the baby out with the bath-water.
jlaw172364

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MinM » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:08 am

Earth-704509
MinM

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:44 am

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby chump » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Surely, we remember when Sherm would said something...

http://www.whale.to/b/sk12.html

Secrets of the Monopoly Press
by Sherman H. Skolnick
1/27/5 

The primary enemies of the Aristocracy are the American common people. To combat opponents, various weapons are used. Some are simply military. Others are a combination of geopolitical and psychological.

Everybody should know this but most do not.  

The American system of education, both public, private, and parochial (often meaning Church schools) seldom, if ever, instructs students in status and class differences. That is, in class, you do not learn about CLASS, the Ultra Rich on one side and the peons or "shirtless ones" on the other. So the "enemy" too often is perceived as simply a person of a different religion, color, or ethnic background, or even gender rather than a CLASS enemy. 

The Anglo-American Aristocracy, a long historical creation, has their warehouse of weaponry, that is, their methods and secrets.  

[1] The print and electronic media are adjuncts of the Espionage Establishment, A sizeable contingent of those in the press corps have a background in the secret political police, the American CIA and covert operations of Military Intelligence. Psychology and what common folk would call simply trickery are part of the pen-guns. 

As a political activist I was one of the first, in the 1960s, to dare speak out, as best I could, about this. Together with associates, I uncovered facts tending to show that key media personnel were simply a front for spies. 

I got on their crap list by compiling data on their biographical background and their current methods. I divulged this wherever I could, such as at seminars and college speeches.  

The spy-reporters contacted political and civil rights activists, many of who were anxious to have their views in the "press". 

"We want to do a segment about you (on the air or in print)", was a favorite come-on. So the target, off-guard, permitted and answered questions as to their educational background, their employment, their associates, their viewpoints. Often on film and on tape.  

It seldom went into the newspapers or on the air. It was, in media jargon, "out-takes", kept in media files but not used. If you inquired, the excuse given "The news director decided it was not newsworthy." 

Hotbeds of activists, such as in the big cities, like Chicago, were fingered by a more or less secret operation. They filmed or taped radio and television talk shows where activists did go on the air. By a secret courier service, which we uncovered and identified, transcripts were delivered to covert offices in Virginia, home of the American CIA.  

The talk show guests became further targets on whom were gathered intensive background data, including any psychological problems going back to the time they were teen-agers, or in college. To cause other problems for such activist guests, any divorce court records were examined. Expert "trouble-creators", of the same or opposite gender, were steered onto such pigeons.  

If the activist was part of a group, well, charming and skilled provocateurs penetrated the group. Purpose? To instigate them into committing crimes as part of the activism. Plainly, to get as many of them "busted" as possible. 

[2] The monopoly press has a long, historical past that key positions, particularly in radio and television, can be purchased.  So, on occasion, the secret political police bought or arranged media employment for their spies.  

Particularly rewarded with highly lucrative media positions were those who somehow got into a place or situation where they covered up a political assassination.  

A few examples. Dan Rather on November 22, 1963, was in Dallas, Dealey Plaza, stationed under the triple overpass bridge. He was right near one of the snipers that killed President John F. Kennedy. The shooter used a storm sewer up on the railroad embankment right near Rather. BLATHER as he is called ended up becoming a CBS anchor face on occasion doing whitewashes of political assassinations.  

A Canadian reporter, Robin MacNeil, was at the same time in the Book Depository Building and made false stories about CIA patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald, as the "lone assassin" who worked in that building at that time. MacNeil, together with his confederate, Jim Lehrer, as a reward were given the PBS nightly TV news hour. 

Cokie Roberts, daughter of Congressman Hale Boggs (D., La.) who was on the Warren Commission), falsely stated her father was satisfied that Oswald was the "lone assassin".  Yet, right before the Congressman disappeared, October, 1972, a month before Nixon was re-elected President, the Congressman was stating misgivings about the Commission's "lone assassin" conclusion.  

Sometime after ABC-TV got the CIA subsidy, (transferred from CBS 1988-89); Cokie was rewarded for her big lie by a highly paid Sunday morning ABC-TV network news hour.

[3] Another system of the Monopoly Press is that certain reporters are rewarded by being allowed, permitted and condoned to be "double-dippers". That is, they secretly receive compensation, separate and apart of their media job. For what covert purpose? For example, to further the agenda of the occupant and resident of the White House or to promote the big financial lies of Wall Street brokers and investment bankers or to promote as "safe" the poisonous best-selling patent medicines of the pharmaceutical firms. 

Daddy Bush, instrumentally tied to the secret political police since about 1959, and implicated in the cover-up of the JFK murder, has been as a director and otherwise part of the cocaine underground within the U.S. reportedly in part through Eli Lilly Company.

Various reporters are paid as "double-dippers" to cover up for the "Bush Crime Family" and the Bushies role with the war-mongers, the Carlyle Group.  

An example is Bob Woodward, currently a big shot with the Washington Post. In the 1970s, Woodward became  well-known as having supposedly broken open the Watergate Affair. His father Alfred Woodward had a long background with espionage agencies. The elder Woodward became Chief Judge of Du Page County, adjoining Cook County, site of Chicago.  

Chief Judge Woodward in the 1970s, had a smelly CIA-linked case through which some of the Watergate figures were paid off. The Judge threatened me with jail for contempt of court when I as a journalist insisted the Chief Judge disgorge from his secret files the public records of the Equity Funding case. (Our group now has apparently the only copy of those files.)

A notorious wife-beater, Bob Woodward has no real background in journalism. "Ghost writers" linked to him are part of pay-off schemes promoting the interests of various corporations. His book about Belushi was to whitewash the insurance firms that underwrite movies and movie stars. 

Part of Bob Woodward's "double-dipping" was the George W. Bush whitewash. Woodward was permitted to interview Bush inside the White House. Woodward was reportedly paid-off through a "Ghost" as a transit point from a secret White House slush fund used to compensate "double-dipping" reporters.  

European newspapers and reporters and some foreign diplomats from their own sources have compiled a list of some thirty U.S. reporters who are allowed, permitted, and condoned, and the Establishment media acquiesces in, the reporters being "double-dippers". That is, getting compensated, separate from their mass media print, radio, and television reporter salaries.  

The loot comes, according to the list's details, from a secret Bush White House slush fund. The reporters are being paid to push the Bush White House domestic and foreign policy agenda.  On the "double-dipper’s" list are reporters from the major newspapers, including but not limited to the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe, and major TV and radio networks, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and CNN. 

Reportedly on the thirty names list is Bob Woodward of the Washington Post…  

The Overthrow Of The American Republic - Part 75 Bob Woodward Coverup
By Sherman H. Skolnick
6-2-5

Investigating a mass media celebrity and his immediate family, can get you on the monopoly press crap list.

A case in point is Washington Post bigshot Bob Woodward and his father, who was Chief Judge of the Circuit Court of Du Page county, the county just west of Chicago in Cook County.

It was the spring of 1973. I got on several radio talk shows. Talking about the sabotage of a United Air Lines plane that pancaked in a residential area just short of Chicago's Midway Airport. Among those onboard were twelve Watergate figures, including Dorothy Hunt, wife of the Watergate burglar. According to the data compiled by us. Mrs. Hunt survived the crash but was poisoned with cyanide on the ground by the FBI who were first on the scene.

She was a courier of "hush money" from the Nixon White House to arrange the silence of key witnesses, or, if necessary, to have them blackmailed or wiped out. Also, she had in her baggage kept on a seat near her for which she purchased extra tickets, several million dollars in cashier's checks and other funds traceable to Nixon. For several months in 1973, we did not publicly divulge that we had "liberated" the entire file of the National Transportation Safety Board, a federal whitewashery tied at the time and also now to the air line industry that feared the term "airplane sabotage" as being against their business.

I was rebuffed each time I tried to interest in these details Bob Woodward, the Washington Post hotshot that was pursueing the Nixon White House. Finally, about April, 1973, there was a huge meeting at the Mayfair Hotel in Washington, of alternative media folks. I was there with some of my pals.

On the stage of the gathering of more than 1300 was Bob Woodward. He paused to answer questions from some of the journalists lined up at a microphone set up in the aisle. I had a pal of mine to be first in line. Woodward was questioned as to why he and the Washington Post were covering up the sabotage of what we called the Watergate Plane crash in Chicago, which occurred one month after Nixon's November, 1972 re-election as President. My pal accused Woodward of fronting for the FBI and the CIA who wanted Mrs. Hunt, the Watergate "bag lady" to be shut up.

Woodward was surprised and not prepared to deal with the question. Plainly, he was upstaged. Many in the audience began heckling Woodward and gathered around my associate at the ballroom floor microphone. Evidently Woodward did not notice me sitting in my wheelchair in a balcony. I told another one of my pals to hurry up, and get the hotel manager to give my pal at the mike a step ladder.

So there was one of my associates, having blanked out Woodward on the stage, and my pal from the top of the step ladder, began explaining to the large audience how the plane pancaked into a residential neighborhood just short of Midway Airport. One hundred and fifty FBI agents were waiting near the airport to grab Mrs. Hunt. She and her husband had been accused of shaking down Nixon for several million dollars. The Hunts had proof that Tricky Dick was implicated in the plot to publicly execute President John F.Kennedy in Dallas, November 22, 1963 and blame it on a "lone assassin".

The FBI agents with apparent advance knowledge that the plane was sabotaged to be steered into the ground short of the airport, arrived on the scene ahead of the nearby local fire department and police that reacted to an alarm within two minutes. The FBI headquarters downtown was about ten miles away.

FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, according to a story published in the "Crimson" Harvard University newspaper, apparently had been been murdered in May, 1972, poisoned in his home a month before the Watergate break-in. Hoover's "hatchet man", Mark Felt , did all kind of dirty and blooy tricks against critics of the FBI. For example, Felt, as second in command of the FBI, and his gang, for the benefit of Bob Woodward, ostensibly arranged to falsely jail my associate who had been at the ballroom microphone fingering Bob Woodward.

Also in early 1973, our court reform group was working on unearthing a massive unpublicized fraud in a case being heard by Woodward's father, Du Page County Chief Judge Alfred Woodward. He had the Equity Funding case involving hundreds of millions of dollars defrauded from pension funds and school districts and various public and private entities.

Chief Judge Woodward had a strange background. Previously he had been with both the army AND the navy intelligence agencies. HOW was that possible? In the Equity Funding case, Chief Judge Woodward gave pay-outs from the top of the remaining money to two Watergate figures, including Nixon White House bigshot Erlichman.

The Chief Clerk of the Du Page Court told me, that although the file is a "public record", Chief Judge Woodward had it in his office and was so far not allowing anybody to examine the file. I rolled my wheelchair up to his office and told Chief Judge Woodward I was going to stay right there until he released the court file for me to look at. He said if I do not go away, he was going to have me arrested. I told him I would sue him for false arrest as I had a right to examine a public court record.

We nowadays have about the only copy of the court file showing how Chief Judge Woodward corruptly and arbitrarily favored two Nixon Watergate figures over and above all other claimants who got almost nothing.

In 1973, Bob Woodward apparently arranged for a Washington Post reporter, Ron Kessler, to fly into Chicago to interview me supposedly and finally about my charges that the Watergate plane crash was the result of sabotage. This was prior to the time I revealed we had the entire government file to back up our charges.

Kessler spent less than fifteen minutes talking to me and he took no notes; then he demanded my pals drive him immediately back to the airport. His two part series in the Washington Post was prominently shown in the newspaper, condemning me as a "liar" not knowing what I am talking about. In later years, Kessler wrote a book supposedly showing he is an "expert" on the FBI.

In 1973 and thereafter, Bob Woodward held several press conferences in the Chicago-area. Each time I was there. I was sitting there before the media event was to start. Woodward showed up, pointed at me and I had said not a single word up to that point, and Woodward said that either the local police or security patrol should arrest me and remove me.

I informed Woodward that if any such supposed law-man so much as touched my wheelchair to begin to grab me and roll me away, that I would sue Woodward and such police agents for false arrest. Woodward said I am not part of the regular media. I said I was an alternative media journalist, not obligated to get a so-called "press pass" from the U.S. Secret Service or the police.

The press-fakers began shouting at me, "Skolnick, will you get the hell out of here. You are holding up the press conference."

Years later, our court reform group investigated a situation involving a Chicago-area hospital of which Chief Judge Woodward was a director. Judge Woodward, and other judges, were named defendants in a federal lawsuit charging them with arranging satanic rituals against children in the Judge-directed hospital. The suit was brought by a grandmother of such a damaged child. The Chicago federal judge, however, as corrupt as State Court Chief Judge Woodward, put the case out of court without any hearing or legal formalities. (Some of the federal judges in Chicago are currently interlocked with another corrupt hospital recently causing a "pissing match" commotion between such judges and the chief federal prosecutor in Chicago who has been investigating the hospital.).

Some thirty admirals and generals considered that Richard M. Nixon together with Henry Kissinger had committed treason in the way they conducted the Viet Nam War. Apparently these military brass did not, however, want to conduct a public execution of Nixon---a political assassination---and hence, they instigated Bob Woodward of Naval Intelligence with no journalism background, to be the front for a story of Nixon's misdeeds.

A well-documented book takes Bob Woodward to task as not telling the public a complete story of how he supposedly got into the Watergate Affair. See, "Silent Coup: The Removal of A President" by Len Colodny and Robert Gettlin, St. Martin's Press, Inc., 1991. Bob Woodward's supposed story of how he got involved with Mark Felt of the FBI is likewise incomplete and dodges all kinds of necessary details. See Woodward's story, Washington Post, June 2, 2005.

Bob Woodward went to Yale University as a history major near the time that George W. Bush, likewise a supposed history major, went there. Is Woodward, like Bush, a member of the Skull and Bastards Society meeting for satanic homosexual rituals in a windowless building at Yale, called "The Tomb" ?

What recently prompted George W. Bush to permit Bob Woodward to interview Bush at length in the White House? Woodward, a supposed author of several books, apparently has his books "ghost-written".

[…]
https://rense.com/general65/skol75.htm

chump

Postby Marionumber1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:47 pm

I think it is pretty embarrassing that Sherman Skolnick co-wrote an article ("Accused Mass-Murderer Became President!") that accused George W. Bush of being a Satanic cult member on the basis of an Onion article.
Marionumber1

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:21 am

Marionumber1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:47 pm wrote:I think it is pretty embarrassing that Sherman Skolnick co-wrote an article ("Accused Mass-Murderer Became President!") that accused George W. Bush of being a Satanic cult member on the basis of an Onion article.

I get the impression the latter half of his career was fueled entirely by hate. He was angry at the world and adopted a By Any Means Necessary approach to disrupt it. He was definitely not engaged in journalism in any sense at that point, which casts an unfortunate shadow over his earlier career.

Or, perhaps, throws up a valuable warning sign that the man was always a fabulist at heart.
Wombaticus Rex

Previous

Return to General Discussion