Op Jade Helm and Alarmist Alex Jones

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Op Jade Helm and Alarmist Alex Jones

Postby elfismiles » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:39 pm

No one hasta sit on the bench and more people get the training / experience? :shrug:

Lord Balto » 17 Apr 2015 01:06 wrote:What's with the handoff of traffic directing duties? Looks pretty strange to me.

EXPOSED! Wal-Mart Closings and Jade Helm Prep - #NewWorldNextWeek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsRKdhTznQI
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Lord Balto » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:33 pm

elfismiles » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:39 pm wrote:No one hasta sit on the bench and more people get the training / experience? :shrug:

Lord Balto » 17 Apr 2015 01:06 wrote:What's with the handoff of traffic directing duties? Looks pretty strange to me.

EXPOSED! Wal-Mart Closings and Jade Helm Prep - #NewWorldNextWeek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsRKdhTznQI

Holding your hand up for 15 seconds requires training? Our military is even dumber than I thought.
Lord Balto

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby elfismiles » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:21 pm

I know, right? Seems ridiculous but ... best guess.

Lord Balto » 18 Apr 2015 18:33 wrote:
elfismiles » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:39 pm wrote:No one hasta sit on the bench and more people get the training / experience? :shrug:

<snip>

Holding your hand up for 15 seconds requires training? Our military is even dumber than I thought.
elfismiles

Postby Lord Balto » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:57 pm

elfismiles » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:21 pm wrote:I know, right? Seems ridiculous but ... best guess.

Lord Balto » 18 Apr 2015 18:33 wrote:

<snip>

Most likely someone sitting in an office in the Pentagon had a brain storm and wrote a rule and everyone blindly follows that rule because, well, that's what authoritarian organizations do.
Lord Balto

Postby elfismiles » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:44 am

elfismiles

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:52 am

Worth noting most of those stores were the center of unionization efforts.

It'd be great synergy if they could 1) punish uppity plebes and set an example for anyone else attempting to unionize while 2) getting hooked up with Federal $$ for providing material assistance to martial law training programs and deepen their already central relationship with DHS.

That, my friends, is synergy.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Harvey » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:56 pm

Just got press in the UK Indy, no mention of military exercises:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 93668.html
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Lord Balto » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:01 am

Wombaticus Rex » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:52 am wrote:Worth noting most of those stores were the center of unionization efforts.

It'd be great synergy if they could 1) punish uppity plebes and set an example for anyone else attempting to unionize while 2) getting hooked up with Federal $$ for providing material assistance to martial law training programs and deepen their already central relationship with DHS.

When companies get so large they can afford to shut down stores just to punish unionization efforts, they are entirely too large. In the old America, the Justice Dept. would be readying a suit to break them up like Ma Bell. In the Corporate States of America, with Eric (The Wimp) Holder running Justice, anything goes.
Lord Balto

Postby elfismiles » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:16 pm

Lord Balto » 22 Apr 2015 13:01 wrote:
Wombaticus Rex » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:52 am wrote:Worth noting most of those stores were the center of unionization efforts.

When companies get so large they can afford to shut down stores just to punish unionization efforts, they are entirely too large. In the old America, the Justice Dept. would be readying a suit to break them up like Ma Bell. In the Corporate States of America, with Eric (The Wimp) Holder running Justice, anything goes.

YEP and yep!

And thanks Harvey, for the euro tracking on the union meme angle.
elfismiles

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:22 pm

Recently McDonald's has closed something close to 400 stores. It would be interesting to know if those were also ones that were in danger of being unionized.
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Postby elfismiles » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:50 pm

Previously "Live" coverage from near Austin in Bastrop (North East of Austin) .... their city council discussing JADE HELM with locals:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/61625027

http://www.infowars.com/livestream-amer ... jade-helm/
elfismiles

Postby elfismiles » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:47 am

RawStory links to InfoWars in Jade Helm coverage...

Paranoid Texans grill Army spokesman on Jade Helm 15 exercise that’s sparking fears of military takeover
27 Apr 2015 at 14:17 ET

Concerned citizens confronted county and military officials Monday in Texas over the planned Jade Helm 15 training exercise that has ignited fears of a military takeover.

Elite forces from all four branches of the military will take part in the July 15-Sept. 15 operation in seven states across the southwest, where role players will stand in for hostile and less-hostile forces.

Residents packed the Bastrop County Commission, where a U.S. Army spokesman answered questions while an overflow crowd watched from downstairs on closed-circuit television.

Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria tried to assure the crowd that no intelligence would be gathered on non-participants, no property would be confiscated, and no psychological operations would be conducted.

Participants were torn between their respect for the military and their suspicion of the Obama administration, and they frequently expressed concern that they had not been notified about the exercise until conspiracy theories began circulating on social media.

The recent closing of five Walmart stores sparked fears that those stores would be converted into detention centers or link to underground tunnels to transport troops.

Lastoria said “an extra minute of research” would show that those stores were each involved in labor disputes, although the retailer blames plumbing issues.

He also frequently pointed out that troops would be transported during the exercise by rented vehicles traveling by road.

Most of the Jade 15 operations will take place on private property with the expressed approval of the landowner, although one participant asked why residents weren’t permitted to vote on it.

“I don’t understand why you would vote on private land use,” Lastoria said.

He said these private landowners were notified of the operation by word of mouth, which prompted chuckles from the crowd, and he said many of them were connected to the military or were veterans.

Most of the role players are also service members or somehow connected to the military, he said, adding that troops should be able to spot them because their clothing might stand out in Texas.

“I said it before and people didn’t believe me,” Lastoria said. “They dress differently in Fort Hill, North Carolina. They just do – it’s bizarre.”

The Army spokesman assured participants that the United Nations was not involved in the operations, but the crowd jeered when he told them he was not familiar with Agenda 21 – another conspiracy theory.

One man stood up to ask a series of increasingly specific questions about what would happen to protesters who disrupted Jade Helm exercises and whether the operations would be suspended.

“I would find it bizarre that someone would violate someone’s private property to make a personal statement,” Lastoria said.

Watch portions of the public forum posted online by AlexJonesLive:

Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/paranoi ... -takeover/

elfismiles

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:49 pm

"Paranoid Texans" seems a bit redundant, no?

Funny how it's white folks most alarmed about this, yet the operation itself is an obvious reaction to Ferguson, not the f'ing Tea Party. (Sure, elect more white guys who will rubber stamp any military spending bill we can think of...that'll show them Feds!)

Meanwhile: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/28/us/ba ... .html?_r=0

BALTIMORE — Maryland’s governor activated the National Guard on Monday and the city of Baltimore announced a curfew for all residents as a turbulent day that began with the funeral of 25-year-old Freddie Gray, the nation’s latest symbol of police brutality, ended with rioting by rock-throwing youths, arson, looting and at least 15 police officers injured.

Post Racial America.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:11 pm

It's all sort of funny. I mean, part of Jade Helm (as decribed above) is to see at what point the locals even notice.

Several weeks ago, there was a suspicious guy who wanted to work with us as a volunteer. He was 'middle eastern', refused to give his full name and other information on the volunteer registration sheets and basically was called out because of his sexism toward the female employees of the organization. He was eventually sent on his way a week or so later by the 'owner' of the non profit.

PW and the others sort of talked me down. And they were probably right that he was a lone kook. But it has left me with a nagging thought. Who, in this fucked up country, do you report these things to if they get too weird?

You might be telling the PTB something new, however you are just as likely to be telling them something that they already know (and possibly abetting) and no matter what, will wind up on a list yourself (if you aren't already) for being a bit too perceptive. Kinda damned if you do, damned if you don't...

I guess the answer is, keep it to yourself and get as far from the epicenter as you can, because if they are going to blow I-5 and the city center, your pay scale is not nearly high enough to risk it... :shrug:

PS: I suppose I am a bit sensitive. I wasn't there at the time, but that truckload of 'explosives' that the FBI set up to be hauled in front of the Court and Post Office in Spfld, Il a decade or so back was directly across the street from a place I worked at for several years. I'm sure friends or friends of friends still work there, it's that kind of place. That the FBI prodded someone into endangering my homies to the tune of a truck bomb pisses me off greatly...If that thing had gone off, it would have taken the 'Lincoln' neighborhood with it as well as us dirty hippies...
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Postby elfismiles » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:03 am

Hi Twyla! I do think it's probably a good idea to tell people or "authority" figures of some sort. Probably the more the better - and to include friends, family and the media as well.

But yeah, it seems like it can be a bit intimidating to consider ending up on lists - I've never worried about that as I've always figured I was on lists since elementary school.

Meanwhile, in Texas...

Gov. Abbott directs Texas Guard to monitor Jade Helm 15 ...
http://kxan.com/2015/04/27/bastrop-resi ... operation/

Texas Governor to Send Troops to Monitor ‘Jade Helm’ Military Exercise
Police State
By: Derrick Broze Apr 29, 2015
http://benswann.com/texas-governor-to-s ... -exercise/

... and ... unverified reports ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIEH1cU6nUw

Jade Helm Update: Military Vehicles Spotted Behind Midland Texas Walmart | VIDEO
By Patriot Post Staff on April 26, 2015
Dahboo 7 is reporting that Underground World News has just sent him video footage of Military vehicles being hidden behind a Walmart in Midland Texas right in the very area where The Jade Helm Exercise will take place.
http://freepatriotpost.com/jade-helm-up ... rt-video/#
elfismiles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion