Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby Elvis » Fri May 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Watch this video; apparently there were announcements that warned of an exercise ("do not panic") -- and so, I guess, there was an exercise planned that might panic people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E57ihWIeqeM

Also in the video, according to an experienced marathon-goer, the security was quite unprecedented.

Oh and thanks a LOT Sounder, I just read the entire McGowan series about it. :lol: Just kidding though -- thanks, it was very interesting. McGowan makes his usual leaps and bounds but a couple of things ("Pink Vest" is one) really made me go "hmmmm."

And a footnote about Craft International, which -- I didn't know -- was founded by 'American sniper' Chris Kyle:

Craft International, LLC would like to thank all of our supporters throughout the years. We are no longer taking on new business and are in the process of closing down operations.

http://thecraft.com/
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chump » Fri May 22, 2015 7:36 pm

I found this on Dave McGowan's FB page. It is too long and the information has been presented better elsewhere, but this CNN video describes the "pressure cooker" that supposedly blew on Boylston Street

chump

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri May 22, 2015 7:41 pm

Big thanks to everyone for keeping a contentious conversation civil.

Not even as a moderator - simply for the selfish reason that it's generated a lot of fascinating data points for an agnostic like me.

My sole contribution would be this: important events which are not planned by, or even anticipated by, the Deep State will still be treated through the same psyops filters as their own product.

This is the tangle that makes intelligence work so effective - FUD, as the nerds call it.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Jerky » Sat May 23, 2015 3:39 am

Does anybody here at RigInt really, truly believe that those explosions (that we clearly see) didn't maim those people the way we clearly saw them get maimed? That the Boston explosion was "faked" somehow? Because there was insufficient screaming and cursing? Does it not strike anyone else as ironic that the people in the video, above, are basing their idea of how people "should" behave on the way people behave in freaking simulations?!

MT
Jerky

Postby Sounder » Sat May 23, 2015 6:52 am

Does anybody here at RigInt really, truly believe that those explosions (that we clearly see) didn't maim those people the way we clearly saw them get maimed?

Sure, I will take your bait Jerky. Ah yes, certainly no ‘real’ Riginter could fall for such poppycock. Because of Columbine, Oklahoma and 911 events, my inclination is to consider that the sub-govt has little concern for the value of a human life and will kill without thinking to achieve objectives. So my initial inclination was to think that the bombs were real and people got killed. A lot like the 7/7 bombings where an exercise seems to have gone 'live'. Pro-tip; Do not consent to carry any bags on a prescribed route for people you just met.
That the Boston explosion was "faked" somehow?

Staged may be a better word here than “faked”, -somehow.
Because there was insufficient screaming and cursing?

No, that would be poor reasoning. Try this instead. There are several victims pictured with badly torn clothes, yet they show no evidence of blood or wounds beneath those wholly clothes. Also they forgot to toss around any ball bearings and shrapnel or shred any flags.

Does it not strike anyone else as ironic that the people in the video, above, are basing their idea of how people "should" behave on the way people behave in freaking simulations?!

I don’t know what vid you are referring to, but I did get 14 minutes into the McGowan vid and realized again why I have little patience for conspiratorial minutia. The presenter asks Dave about the chances for the general population waking up to what is going on, (an I quickly got bored).

The short and sweet of it is that we do not need any more information; we need instead new ways for processing information.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby Jerky » Sat May 23, 2015 9:40 am

So, Sounder, if I understand you correctly, it is your contention that - with untold numbers of cameras, both professional and amateur, rolling and recording (this being the finish line of the famed Boston Marathon we're talking about), that dozens of co-conspirators waited in situ for the grand distraction of two loud and smoky but otherwise ineffectual bombs to go off, and then, taking advantage of the resultant haze and confusion, performed the greatest single coordinated wardrobe quick-change act in the history of all mankind, doffing their previously pristine duds and replacing them with unconvincingly torn ones? Is that what you're trying to tell me you think happened?

MT
Jerky

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat May 23, 2015 4:27 pm

important events which are not planned by, or even anticipated by, the Deep State will still be treated through the same psyops filters as their own product.

Taking every advantage.

As evidenced by present testimony: effective either way.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Nordic » Sun May 24, 2015 12:46 am

All of us are heavy influenced by movies insofar as the way we think things "should" look and sound especially in regard to blood and gore and the effects of bombs etc.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun May 24, 2015 11:22 am

Solitary confinement is considered to be a form of psychological torture when the period of confinement is longer than a few weeks or is continued indefinitely.

The International Red Cross has expressed concern of ‘significant problems’ with U.S. confinement techniques, and U.S. prison policies have faced mounting legal challenges. It further notes that America's detention system falls far below the basic minimum standards for treatment of prisoners in solitary confinement under international law.

Solitary confinement and prolonged segregation in U.S prisons fail to abide by either the international standards for prison management or internationally established protections for prisoner rights.

International law and its various international treaties and covenants-the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Convention Against Torture and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, among others, contain the prohibition of torture.

International courts interpreting these documents have determined four elements of torture: severity, intent, objective, and officiality.

Previous rulings have indicated that the use of solitary confinement in the U.S contravenes international law, fulfilling all four elements of torture.

http://thebostonmarathonbombings.weebly ... e#comments

Dzokhar Tsarnaev was 19 when arrested.

He had been severely injured by dozens of bullets fired at him by dozens of cops while he lay -- alone and unarmed -- in a boat. (Boston Strong.)

While lying severly injured in hospital, he was questioned (completely alone, and without legal support) for three days solid by FBI officers, who subsequently told a waiting world what he had allegedly said and admitted -- despite his having a severe throat injury caused by either a bullet or a knife.

By the time Dzokhar Tsarnaev came to "trial" he was 21 years old. He had by then been in solitary confinement for two full years.

Since the day of the bombings Dzokhar Tsarnaev has never yet been seen on film or heard from in public.

The FBI has used entrapment in "almost all" domestic terror incidents. The FBI is also on the record as having faked entire criminal cases -- up to and including trial and sentencing, without the judge's knowledge -- several times.

Fourth Base knows all this and is perfectly content with all this (and with more, much more).

Fourth Base thinks Dzokhar Tsarnaev has been fairly treated and has had a fair trial.

Fourth Base doesn't "give much of a shit" (sic) whether Dzokhar Tsarnaev fries or not, but is certainly happy to see him rot in solitary for perhaps another 70 years.

F-word.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby 82_28 » Sun May 24, 2015 2:41 pm

My bet is on Seattle being next.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_O%27Toole

How do you snag some police chief from Boston and put her in place in a city she knows nothing of? There is no way she even knows how to get around in Seattle yet. It is quite impossible to get the topography of Seattle if you have not explored it. I think O'Toole being hired out of Boston is at least interesting for the furthest contiguous west coast city there is from Boston, as the crow flies. In other words, she would not know where to turn in most cases just as I were I in Boston, wouldn't know where to turn either. But I'm not the chief of police. She has no love for Seattle. And obviously she had no love for Boston either.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Elvis » Sun May 24, 2015 3:50 pm

82_28 wrote:How do you snag some police chief from Boston and put her in place in a city she knows nothing of?

She's a manager.

In the present generation, it is second- and third-level figures like McNamara who are apt to be the technocrats par excellence: the men who stand behind the official facade of leadership and who continue their work despite all superficial changes of government. McNamara's career is almost a paradigm of our new elitist managerialism: from head of Ford to head of the Defense Department to head of the World Bank. The final step will surely be the presidency of one of our larger universities or foundations. Clearly it no longer matters what a manager manages; it is all a matter of juggling vast magnitudes of things: money, missiles, students …

Theodore Roszak, The Making Of A Counter Culture 1968
http://musicandhistory.wikispaces.com/f ... ulture.pdf

Note, as Wikipedia mentions, she went from law enforcement management in Massachusetts straight to law enforcement management in Ireland. It barely matters. She has a law degree, was a MA cabinet officer/bureaucrat, and she "remains a director of a company registered in Ireland." If she decided to leave the law enforcement management arena she could probably get a job as CEO of Dunkin' Donuts.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

stochastic discipline

Postby IanEye » Sun May 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Fri May 22, 2015 7:41 pm wrote:Big thanks to everyone for keeping a contentious conversation civil.

You are welcome.

It is not always easy.

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

since the bombings

Postby IanEye » Sun May 24, 2015 8:10 pm

MacCruiskeen » Sun May 24, 2015 11:22 am wrote:
Since the day of the bombings Dzokhar Tsarnaev has never yet been seen on film or heard from in public.

You should research this more thoroughly, and challenge specifically what you find.
IanEye

Postby FourthBase » Sun May 24, 2015 8:28 pm

MacCruiskeen » 24 May 2015 10:22 wrote:
Solitary confinement is considered to be a form of psychological torture when the period of confinement is longer than a few weeks or is continued indefinitely.

The International Red Cross has expressed concern of ‘significant problems’ with U.S. confinement techniques, and U.S. prison policies have faced mounting legal challenges. It further notes that America's detention system falls far below the basic minimum standards for treatment of prisoners in solitary confinement under international law.

Solitary confinement and prolonged segregation in U.S prisons fail to abide by either the international standards for prison management or internationally established protections for prisoner rights.

International law and its various international treaties and covenants-the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Convention Against Torture and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, among others, contain the prohibition of torture.

International courts interpreting these documents have determined four elements of torture: severity, intent, objective, and officiality.

Previous rulings have indicated that the use of solitary confinement in the U.S contravenes international law, fulfilling all four elements of torture.

http://thebostonmarathonbombings.weebly ... e#comments

Dzokhar Tsarnaev was 19 when arrested.

He had been severely injured by dozens of bullets fired at him by dozens of cops while he lay -- alone and unarmed -- in a boat. (Boston Strong.)

While lying severly injured in hospital, he was questioned (completely alone, and without legal support) for three days solid by FBI officers, who subsequently told a waiting world what he had allegedly said and admitted -- despite his having a severe throat injury caused by either a bullet or a knife.

By the time Dzokhar Tsarnaev came to "trial" he was 21 years old. He had by then been in solitary confinement for two full years.

The FBI has used entrapment in "almost all" domestic terror incidents. The FBI is also on the record as having faked entire criminal cases -- up to and including trial and sentencing, without the judge's knowledge -- several times.

Fourth Base knows all this and is perfectly content with all this (and with more, much more).

Fourth Base thinks Dzokhar Tsarnaev has been fairly treated and has had a fair trial.

Fourth Base doesn't "give much of a shit" (sic) whether Dzokhar Tsarnaev fries or not, but is certainly happy to see him rot in solitary for perhaps another 70 years.

F-word.

I think he intentionally exploded a bomb which killed and maimed innocent people. Therefore, I couldn't really care about his well-being. Fuck him. If he goes insane in solitary, so be it, whatever, I'm not going to weep for him. I'm not "perfectly content" with most of what you described, let alone the forboding "much, much more" whatever that means. I'm not emotionally upset with the fact that the kid got shot a few times, if that's what you mean, although I would've been upset if he hadn't been taken in alive, so I'm glad that some set of cops stopped another set of cops from shooting more. I don't trust the FBI, so I'm glad none of what he may or may not have said was admissible, but I don't think they had to entrap him, and regardless I don't think being entrapped is any excuse for blowing people up. If there's someone who wants to blow people up and is willing to act on it, entrap away. Except that the authorities are supposed to not let it actually happen, so...something sinister also would've been at play on the other side of the entrapment in addition to the Tsarnaevs' sinister intent. Was he fairly treated? Probably not, in certain respects, like the finger thing I've already expressed dismay over. Did he get a fair trial? Probably not, in certain respects. Few people do. Did he play a part in murdering and maiming innocent people? Yep, I think so. And I think it was obvious, and so I'm not going to stress over unfair treatment, and I think his trial was fair enough. I give a few molecules of a singular shit, which isn't much, about him being sentenced to death. Would prefer he isn't, but not going to stress over that, either. If all of the unfair stuff you're breathlessly recounting had happened to, say, Breivik, I'd feel the same way: Fuck him, he's obviously a murdering douchebag, who really fucking cares. You might feel the same way you do now, too, I don't know, but it would be consistent if you did. Personally, I don't have sympathy for murdering douchebags, however unfairly they're treated, whatever their cause, however much they're enmeshed in a larger conspiracy, etc. Feel free to check the Sacco & Vanzetti thread for further confirmation.

If some people insist on hitching their conspiracy theory wagon to the Tsarnaevs' total innocence or, despicably, to the total absence of any real bombs and real victims, well, so be it. I think that shit is a waste of time, at best. I think there are far more interesting and far less retarded questions to ask and resolve.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby IanEye » Sun May 24, 2015 9:27 pm

I think in the end, people who are not familiar with the Boston Marathon do not understand that it is a stretch of road that people from all over the world are welcome to run every year.

Women take pride in running it knowing that Bobbi Gibb and Katherine Switzer had to tell the patriarchy in the Baystate to go fuck themselves in order to run it.

If the Tsarnaev’s wanted to fight the power so hard, if the Tsarnaev’s wanted to rage against the machine so hard, they could have run the marathon themselves, then lit themselves on fire at the finish line.

They could have done this, for Chechnya.

They could have suicide bomber themselves at the finish line, in such a fashion as they would both have died that very day, for Chechnya.

Instead, the Tsarnaev brothers showed up near the finish line of the Boston Marathon in 2013 with big backpacks, and then left the scene without those backpacks.

How many Chechens were actually running in the marathon that year?
I would certainly like to hear their voices.

People that aren’t from the Baystate might not ever understand why those of us in the Baystate were so willing to have police go through the neighborhoods that surround the marathon and try to find those responsible for these bombings.

Using the Boston Marathon as a form of protest is fine.
Women did that in the past in a manner that only put themselves in any immediate physical jeopardy.

Kind of like lighting yourself on fire in a public space.

The Tsarnaev brothers did not show up at the Boston Marathon and light themselves on fire.

The Tsarnaev brothers will never be treated with any respect because they don’t deserve it.
The Tsarnaev brothers look like real shitbags.

Nothing has happened since 2013 that make the Tsarnaev brothers look like anything less than shitbags.
IanEye

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion