Jeffrey Alan Lash

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Jeffrey Alan Lash

Postby justdrew » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:45 am

Ufologyangel » 04 Aug 2015 18:57 wrote:Hey All. I'm new here.

welcome to the party ! :thumbsup
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Hunter » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:01 am

Ufologyangel » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:57 pm wrote:Hey All. I'm new here.

I've been posting over at WebSleuths, but I'm not sure if that's the place for me. As you would gather from my user name, I'm a UFOlogist. 15 years in the study. (I'm also an abductee, but that's a whole other story).

At WS I was the one who discovered Lash's yearbook photos (although I choose not to join Classmates and get the high res. photos). My research also came up with the connection between Jerry Lash and Dr. Elmer Belt. During the 1947 congressional hearings on UNAmerican activities Mary Belt (Dr. Belt's wife) was one who was brought in and grilled for her associations with known communists. She was a member of several communist organizations. I'd be happy to repost my findings here, but I noticed someone has already cut and pasted it into this thread. As I've said over at WS again and again, I believe in the alien hybrid angle to this story. I also believe Lash's dad's association with Dr. Elmer Belt is the key to unlock this mystery.

I've been reading cross posts between WS and here and see there is some discussion about MKUltra. I think it's very interesting that Dr. Belt's nephew, Dr. Willard Goodwin (UCLA Urologist) was the life-long best friend of Robert McNamara, Secretary of Defense and President of Ford Motor Co. He was a big figure during the Project Blue Book years. He was so adamantly opposed to the UFO theory that he came across as though he were hiding something. I'm very interested to learn if we can tie Lash, Belt, Goodwin, or McNamara to MKUltra.

Thank you in advance for welcoming me. I'm hoping I've found a place where my efforts will not be dismissed so easily and where I can be of help to others.
UFO Angel
FaceBook - Angel Ufology (please friend me)

Welcome to RI always good to have new people, seems like everyone has abandoned these kind of boards for FB groups instead, good to have you.

I read your long post over at Godlikeproductions, I enjoyed it, not sure I agree but we def need people looking at that angle and you seem well equipt to do it, tell us more!

You will fit in well here and find many like minded folks, this site is all about study of paranormal activity, deep state shenanigans, black budget ops, intell agency high weirdness etc. That is what we do! We just try to keep it a little more rigorous than places like Godlike, you have to show your work here and not just the answers.
Hunter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hunter » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:10 am

Ufologyangel » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:57 pm wrote:Hey All. I'm new here.

I've been posting over at WebSleuths, but I'm not sure if that's the place for me. As you would gather from my user name, I'm a UFOlogist. 15 years in the study. (I'm also an abductee, but that's a whole other story).

At WS I was the one who discovered Lash's yearbook photos (although I choose not to join Classmates and get the high res. photos). My research also came up with the connection between Jerry Lash and Dr. Elmer Belt. During the 1947 congressional hearings on UNAmerican activities Mary Belt (Dr. Belt's wife) was one who was brought in and grilled for her associations with known communists. She was a member of several communist organizations. I'd be happy to repost my findings here, but I noticed someone has already cut and pasted it into this thread. As I've said over at WS again and again, I believe in the alien hybrid angle to this story. I also believe Lash's dad's association with Dr. Elmer Belt is the key to unlock this mystery.

I've been reading cross posts between WS and here and see there is some discussion about MKUltra. I think it's very interesting that Dr. Belt's nephew, Dr. Willard Goodwin (UCLA Urologist) was the life-long best friend of Robert McNamara, Secretary of Defense and President of Ford Motor Co. He was a big figure during the Project Blue Book years. He was so adamantly opposed to the UFO theory that he came across as though he were hiding something. I'm very interested to learn if we can tie Lash, Belt, Goodwin, or McNamara to MKUltra.

Thank you in advance for welcoming me. I'm hoping I've found a place where my efforts will not be dismissed so easily and where I can be of help to others.
UFO Angel
FaceBook - Angel Ufology (please friend me)

Check out my post about Joylon West about two pages back, he was in charge of the MK ULTRA program at UCLA and worked there at the same time Lash was a student there.
Last edited by Hunter on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter

Postby justdrew » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:48 am

ya know, I seriously doubt they could possibly have traced ownership of that many guns so quickly.

remember, all that registration stuff is still, by law, on paper in one office. It takes substantial time to execute searches and the department is not exactly 'overstaffed' - possibly all they found was paperwork that looks like they're all 'registered' to him, but that paperwork could very well be forged. They may or may not even be checking it's validity yet.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Project Willow » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:13 am

Alien abduction – The most reasonable explanation given the evidence?
Many books have been written about abductees, yet few exist about the victims of mind-control. I cannot understand this situation; the reality of UFOs is still controversial, yet the existence of mind-control was verified in two (heavily compromised) congressional investigations104 and in thousands of FOIA [Freedom of Information Act] documents. Nevertheless, the abductees find many a sympathetic ear, while those few who dare to proclaim themselves the victims of known government programs rarely find anyone to hear them out. Our prejudices on this score are regrettable, for if we listened to the [mind-control survivors] we would hear many details strikingly similar to those mentioned by UFO abductees.105

During the height of the FMSF disinformation campaign, when it would have been helpful to hear from therapists that were working with DID; had knowledge of Ritual Abuse; and understood the role that mind-control programming played in dissociated memory, I picked up the New York Times Magazine and instead saw a cover article on people that were recovering memories of alien abduction106[!] – further obfuscating the discussion on recovered memory and leaving the public even more bewildered. Perhaps even more importantly, a public that was less inclined to accept the truth of recovered memory.

One of the first questions to ask is whether these two worlds of covert research and UFO enthusiasm ever intersect. It turns out they do.

Barry Taff, Ph.D., wrote an article107 for UFO Magazine in 1987 suggesting that aliens are responsible for people’s recovered memories of mind control and medical experimentation. Nothing remarkable about that except that Barry worked at UCLA’s Neuropsychiatric Institute with Louis Joylon West, the documented mind-control researcher [Top Secret clearance as the contractor on MKULTRA Subproject 43 – CIA documents show that grants were given to Louis Jolyon West for studies on, “Psychophysiological Studies of Hypnosis and Suggestibility” and “Studies of Dissociative States”; one of his later research proposals involved “implanting tiny electrodes deep within the brain.”] West, Taff’s colleague at UCLA, was also on the advisory board of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation. The Foundation likes to point out the absurdity of alien abduction stories when denying the reality of recovered memory. This is all circumstantial of course so let’s look at what else Dr. Taff is involved with when he is not exploring the world of UFOs. The impressive biography on his website states that he has “consulted for government, business, and law enforcement, including the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), National Security Agency (NSA), Defense Language Institute (DLI), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the FBI, Interpol…”

As far as I know the FMSF never went after Dr. Taff for his belief in extraterrestrials. Apparently, if you worked with Louis Joylon West at the Neuropsychiatric Institute your belief in alien abduction qualifies you for consulting work with virtually every military and intelligence organization known. However, if you are a therapist working with survivors that claim to be exploited by corrupt factions of those very same institutions – you are a menace to society.

John Mack, the Harvard Psychiatrist and subject of the New York Times Magazine article mentioned above, reports cases of recovered alien implants to support his theories of alien abduction yet research on the Electronic Stimulation of the Brain (ESB) – in some cases using intracerebral implants – was well underway when José Delgado published his book Physical Control of the Mind108 in 1969. (The renewed push for research in this area, while framed as being about medical advances, has disturbing implications regarding more sophisticated access and manipulation of the mind that could be used for a new generation of mind control techniques109)

Electronic stimulation of the brain – through implants or wirelessly – was also documented throughout the House and Senate Select Committees investigating covert government research in the 1970s. There is abundant precedent for these studies, yet the rare survivors who have come forward and documented the fact that they carry unknown devices or implants using X-ray or MRI are seen as proof of – alien abduction!
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:07 am

Searcher08 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:52 pm wrote:In the Lash case, just one thought - who or what were these guns for ???.

I'm of the opinion that if one were to get to the bottom of this it would lead straight to some modern-day iteration of the John Birch Society (always strong in LA, maybe superseded in importance by some other right-wing group today - I don't know) and that the situation around Lash was something along the lines of what has been going on in southern California for a long time now.

Jim Hougan's Spooks:

Working for the very wealthy can be hazardous to your health, however, as former FBI agent Paul Rothermeil claims to have discovered. In conversations with reporter Peter Noyes, and subsequently with myself, Rothermeil described his peculiar past association with the fabulously wealthy Hunt family of Texas. While employed in the secret service of the patriarch, H. L. Hunt, Rothermeil said that the old man's son, Nelson Bunker Hunt, approached him in connection with a plan to form a paramilitary group for "political purposes," a killer force that would train on desert estates in the West. A connoisseur of racehorses and right-wing causes alike, Nelson Bunker Hunt is an important contributor to the John Birch Society and a confidant of its Maximum Leader, Robert Welch. He is also one of the world's richest men, having at one time held title to all the oil in Libya. According to Rothermeil, however, Hunt was not content with mere riches, and therefore organized the so-called American Volunteer Group (AVG) - organized it, that is, with supposedly lethal intent. Recounting the story, the former G-man contends that Hunt planned to recruit his private army from the ranks of General Edwin Walker's Birch Society cell in Dallas. The weapon of choice, Rothermeil claimed, was to be a type of "gas gun" imported from Europe, a weapon whose singular virtue was that its victims would appear to have died of heart attacks. Asked to join the paramilitary unit in a war on liberals and the Left, Rothermeil says he refused. It was then that he found his telephone had been tapped by other spooks in Hunt's employ, and began to fear for his life.

[...]

Rothermeil's story is a bizarre one that may be impossible to prove or disprove. In conversations with this reporter, it's clear that the former Hunt employee remains frightened of his old boss, and there is no doubt that his telephone was tapped. As for the AVG itself, its short history is a bloody one that's led investigators (most notably Peter Noyes) into an extremist's Wonderland. Seeking out its origins and "training bases," Noyes had reason to interview Minuteman leader Robert DePugh, who described the group in terms of a runaway apparat whose politics were extreme even for him. Others connected to the group in one way or another included a wealthy Californian car dealer whose private arsenal of weapons is said to exceed that of some small countries; a far-right cleric whose desert ranch is surrounded by armed guards; and a defrocked Californian cop. This last individual, living in a trailer outfitted as an electronics command post, claimed that the AVG's founding leader was an ex-Marine, Captain Medrick Johnson. A Bircher and a Minuteman, Johnson became national chairman of the AVG in May, 1968, journeying from southern California to Borger, Texas, to implement the group's policies. In July of that year, however, Johnson died of supposedly "self-inflicted" gunshot wounds - though the ex-cop insisted that the AVG chief had actually been murdered.

Reading this recently, I became convinced that the paramilitary force (or a sort of stay-behind army, depending on how you look at it) funded by wealthy right-wingers described therein never really went away. And that the electronics expert living in a trailer in the California desert that Hougan interviewed for the book may have actually been Michael Riconisciuto, and that the story described in Cheri Seymour's book on Casolaro, The Last Circle, could really just be looked at as a continuation of what was already occurring with Hunt's weird paramilitary force years earlier, including the connections to classified weapons and sinister disinformation. Not to mention the Iran-Contra connection running all throughout, Hunt being personally involved in that whole affair. Recall that The Last Circle (which I consider to be a highly flawed book) involves a paramilitary drug-dealing group organized within particular police forces on the west coast - bingo!

The presence in the Lash case of established lawyer for the worst parts of the LAPD, Harland Braun, makes me very suspicious. Even the identification of the body as Jeffrey Lash initially came entirely from the word of Braun and the LAPD. "Braun and several law enforcement sources have identified the dead man as Lash. The L.A. County coroner's office has not officially identified him but is looking for his relatives."

See also, for much more background on the LAPD and the conspiratorial far-right: Western Goals & American Phoenix
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:11 am

Kind of a funny quote, in context:

“It’s worse than a ‘Twilight Zone’ movie, and we’ve lived through hell,” Laura VadBunker said.

Harland W. Braun (born September 21, 1942) is a Los Angeles, California criminal defense attorney. His cases have included successfully defending John Landis and his co-defendant George Folsey, Jr. in the Twilight Zone manslaughter trial
cptmarginal

Postby Nordic » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:31 am

I wouldn't be surprised if all the guns were for wealthy angry and paranoid property owners in the Palisades. The area is a bit like a fortress in its position atop the Palisades and it makes it geographically separate from the rest of Los Angeles. There's really only one way in and one way out and it's easy to imagine someone else imagining how to defend it from a future SHTF scenario (like if the infamous riots happened but several orders of magnitude worse). The vibe of the people who live in the Palisades is such that I could easily see this occurring and they have very deep pockets. Very deep. Like I said it's a shame the people there are like that because the place itself is so damn beautiful.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby elfismiles » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:51 am

Howdy UFO Angel!

Welcome to RI.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Hunter » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Project Willow » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:13 am wrote:
Alien abduction – The most reasonable explanation given the evidence?
Many books have been written about abductees, yet few exist about the victims of mind-control. I cannot understand this situation; the reality of UFOs is still controversial, yet the existence of mind-control was verified in two (heavily compromised) congressional investigations104 and in thousands of FOIA [Freedom of Information Act] documents. Nevertheless, the abductees find many a sympathetic ear, while those few who dare to proclaim themselves the victims of known government programs rarely find anyone to hear them out. Our prejudices on this score are regrettable, for if we listened to the [mind-control survivors] we would hear many details strikingly similar to those mentioned by UFO abductees.105

During the height of the FMSF disinformation campaign, when it would have been helpful to hear from therapists that were working with DID; had knowledge of Ritual Abuse; and understood the role that mind-control programming played in dissociated memory, I picked up the New York Times Magazine and instead saw a cover article on people that were recovering memories of alien abduction106[!] – further obfuscating the discussion on recovered memory and leaving the public even more bewildered. Perhaps even more importantly, a public that was less inclined to accept the truth of recovered memory.

One of the first questions to ask is whether these two worlds of covert research and UFO enthusiasm ever intersect. It turns out they do.

Barry Taff, Ph.D., wrote an article107 for UFO Magazine in 1987 suggesting that aliens are responsible for people’s recovered memories of mind control and medical experimentation. Nothing remarkable about that except that Barry worked at UCLA’s Neuropsychiatric Institute with Louis Joylon West, the documented mind-control researcher [Top Secret clearance as the contractor on MKULTRA Subproject 43 – CIA documents show that grants were given to Louis Jolyon West for studies on, “Psychophysiological Studies of Hypnosis and Suggestibility” and “Studies of Dissociative States”; one of his later research proposals involved “implanting tiny electrodes deep within the brain.”] West, Taff’s colleague at UCLA, was also on the advisory board of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation. The Foundation likes to point out the absurdity of alien abduction stories when denying the reality of recovered memory. This is all circumstantial of course so let’s look at what else Dr. Taff is involved with when he is not exploring the world of UFOs. The impressive biography on his website states that he has “consulted for government, business, and law enforcement, including the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), National Security Agency (NSA), Defense Language Institute (DLI), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the FBI, Interpol…”

As far as I know the FMSF never went after Dr. Taff for his belief in extraterrestrials. Apparently, if you worked with Louis Joylon West at the Neuropsychiatric Institute your belief in alien abduction qualifies you for consulting work with virtually every military and intelligence organization known. However, if you are a therapist working with survivors that claim to be exploited by corrupt factions of those very same institutions – you are a menace to society.

John Mack, the Harvard Psychiatrist and subject of the New York Times Magazine article mentioned above, reports cases of recovered alien implants to support his theories of alien abduction yet research on the Electronic Stimulation of the Brain (ESB) – in some cases using intracerebral implants – was well underway when José Delgado published his book Physical Control of the Mind108 in 1969. (The renewed push for research in this area, while framed as being about medical advances, has disturbing implications regarding more sophisticated access and manipulation of the mind that could be used for a new generation of mind control techniques109)

Electronic stimulation of the brain – through implants or wirelessly – was also documented throughout the House and Senate Select Committees investigating covert government research in the 1970s. There is abundant precedent for these studies, yet the rare survivors who have come forward and documented the fact that they carry unknown devices or implants using X-ray or MRI are seen as proof of – alien abduction!
Nice find PW, that Joylon West is an interesting study.
Hunter

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:10 pm

Amazing work the last two pages. Angel coming over here, Willow's find with Taff's connection to West, Nordic and Hunter's questioning, and cptmarginal's post was just breathtaking.

Cptmarginal, since you didn't state it outright, do you know of Riconosciuto's connection to Harland Braun? Check American Dream's post from 2010: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26839&p=315436&hilit=+Riconosciuto+braun#p315436

I feel like Nordic and cptmarginal sort of answered Hunter's question to me - this could have been a really bizarre "The Purge" / Gladio-style "stay behind" operation for ultraright / wealthy clientele to cause destabilization. Especially one that we seem to be building towards with the militarization of the police, ramped-up brutality, the evaporation of deescalation techniques, frothing over weaponized drones, and the blacklivesmatter movement resisting it all. In place of "evil communists" here are "evil people of color." And that's about as much theorizing as I like to do. I'm still open to every other possibility, except that he was a wealthy, crazy heir.

The idea of the operation as successful still fits with all of this. A massive cache of weapons was transferred to X party via the LAPD, the public is smokescreened and are made to preemptively think future domestic stay-behind operations are discredited, and the mission continues anew.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby cptmarginal » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Luther Blissett wrote:Cptmarginal, since you didn't state it outright, do you know of Riconosciuto's connection to Harland Braun? Check American Dream's post from 2010: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26839&p=315436&hilit=+Riconosciuto+braun#p315436

Yeah, thanks. It was partly your post on this back on page two that got me to expand on my opinions a little more. I'm not going to try to tie all of this into a cohesive narrative, especially not one explicitly involving roles for the disinfo tag-team of Riconosciuto and Robert Booth Nichols. But yeah; certainly very interesting... Another tangentially-related point is that the aforementioned Nelson Bunker Hunt's personal connection to Iran-Contra was via Carl Channell, who was pretty obviously murdered: viewtopic.php?p=559467#p559467

See also: http://articles.latimes.com/1987-05-30/ ... grand-jury

A lot of what you are saying in your post rings true to me, especially bearing in mind that NATO's actual stay-behind forces didn't really have shit to do with protecting anyone from Communist aggressors; that was always a bare-faced lie. They were just a well-funded and organized cut-out for royalist secret societies, black marketeers, and weird right-wing agendas within the security services - their histories often punctuated with horrific violence. Lash's activities were seemingly on behalf of private interests, but the caches of weapons throughout the city are pretty damn suggestive. Maybe they needed some racially pure crusaders to counter the Masonic Fraternal Police Department. I'm obviously being facetious, but that was still a pretty weird situation itself:

As part of the investigation, search warrants were served April 29 at locations in the 28000 block of Linda Vista Street and the 17000 block of Sierra Highway in Santa Clarita.

Here's what sheriff's investigators say was found: " ... badges, identification cards, weapons, uniforms, police type vehicles and other law enforcement equipment."

Authorities said the motive for this alleged charade had yet to be determined. Detectives believe others might have been involved in the fake department.
cptmarginal

Postby cptmarginal » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:17 pm

I'm a little surprised how much the narrative of powerful alien-human hybrids resonates with the ideas of that "White genocide" guy with the same last name, John Lash, who was advocating for a "War Party" last year on Red Ice Radio. The ideas of course are nothing novel; I just find it odd because these are literally the only two people I've ever heard of with that last name.

John Lash has been a regular guest on Red Ice Radio since 2008, sharing the discoveries of his collective studies in the fields of directive and sidereal mythology, naked-eye astronomy, precession, the World Ages, belief systems, and his radical revision of Gnosticism. He has also delved deeply into the sacred story of Gaia-Sophia and introduced the term Archon to the discourse of humanity. Mr. Lash returns to the program to announce the formation of the Kalika War Party, a band of self-selected men and women volunteers whose goal is “to strike offensively against all variations of the evil and corrupt system that works against life, truth, freedom, beauty, sanity, and the spirit of mutual aid.”

"He has also delved deeply into the sacred story of Gaia-Sophia and introduced the term Archon to the discourse of humanity."
:eeyaa

Unexpectedly, John Lash returns to discuss how he recently came to the political issue of White genocide after being deeply involved within the Sophianic myth. Johns explains how he discovered that the myth itself contains details of White genocide. We’ll discuss the supernatural factor behind this plan, an archontic force at play that has infected a specific race who are serving as proxies of the Archons. Raging on the planet, this archontic infection is both neurological and ideological.

*cough*
cptmarginal

Postby coffin_dodger » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:30 am

Johns explains how he discovered that the myth itself contains details of White genocide. We’ll discuss the supernatural factor behind this plan, an archontic force at play that has infected a specific race who are serving as proxies of the Archons. Raging on the planet, this archontic infection is both neurological and ideological.

But is it any wonder that powerless 'normal folk' turn to preposterous answers, in an insane environment?
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby Searcher08 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:53 am

coffin_dodger » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:30 am wrote:
Johns explains how he discovered that the myth itself contains details of White genocide. We’ll discuss the supernatural factor behind this plan, an archontic force at play that has infected a specific race who are serving as proxies of the Archons. Raging on the planet, this archontic infection is both neurological and ideological.

But is it any wonder that powerless 'normal folk' turn to preposterous answers, in an insane environment?

I think by most accounts he appears to have been a brilliant researcher who has decided that his theory actually means XYZ, where XYZ is in the domain of nonsense.

I think his Archon theory is incredibly low variety and simplistic. In a word, unnatural.

It operates under the same organising metaphors of 'infection' and 'contamination' and so much of the globalist / neo-liberal tribes do.

I think the interactions that are happening between our planet and the "Greater Community" are likely to have been and continue to be way way richer, personalised, impactful, more complex, nuanced, unexpected, inspiring, delightful, horrifying and appalling than ANYTHING of the 'archontic' ET baddies model has to offer.

There seems to be an intense human drive to find cultural scapegoats for conditions, rather than look (as best as we can) at the possible systems that we may intersect, using the few guiding principles' that nature seems to favour (like 'As Above, So Below'; self-similarity; viability).

Personally, I prefer looking for diamonds everywhere diamonds have been reported; if other people say "Dont go there, there are none" , I tend to check out if they have shared similar views for their own patches. If they dont (ie they do not deconstruct themselves and their own patch of research) I tend to ignore their comments.
Searcher08

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion