Leonard Cohen, Operative? (Ann Diamond material)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Leonard Cohen, Operative? (Ann Diamond material)

Postby guruilla » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Seems to me it would be a valid & valuable counter-example, in more ways than one.
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby lunarmoth » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:51 pm

I like how this thread keeps wandering off into tangential realms of 'who cares' or 'why should it matter' or 'how can we know if Cohen really was a mind controlled agent?' -- as if that wasn't the default position for most of us.

I posted a timeline. It's not an argument: it just explains where I was, at various moments, when Cohen was in the vicinity. I didn't follow Cohen around for decades or 'stalk' him -- our lives intersected here and there, and we exchanged dialogue. It's not exhaustive. I didn't eavesdrop, or wiretap his phone. I was just a bystander and occasional confidante. I didn't include everything that happened, or all that I observed -- in part because some of it is damaging and could get me in trouble if I published it even here.

Here's a thread for you: re McGill. There was a swimming pool behind the Allan Memorial that Cohen frequented. I saw him there in the summer of 1983 -- I took a visitor there because she asked me to introduce her to him, and I had heard he went there often -- and sure enough, there he was in his swim trunks, looking uncomfortable. I went up and introduced my friend, they exchanged a couple of sentences and that was that. End of story, until twenty years later when an ex-nurse told me that in the eighties that pool was where all the beautiful people from the entertainment world went to buy the purest cocaine, which he and his friends used to smuggle out of the hospital medicine cabinet.

So, Brekin, having recently found a 2010 photo of your disinfo source, Mme Unmentionable (HF), seated at a meeting with the son of Dr. Roper, who was Dr. Cameron most enthusiastic disciple during the MKULTRA years (1953-64) -- and having some insider knowledge of what kinds of "entertainment" she often supplied for Cohen -- I think it's interesting that the Allan Memorial was also a place for entertainers to buy drugs.

It also suggests there was friendly MONITORING going on, and possibly blackmail -- at the same institution where children and others were subjected to sensory isolation, drugs, and hypnosis in the MKULTRA years.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

Postby tapitsbo » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:06 pm

If the point isn't just about Cohen, it would be interesting to know more about other players similar to Cohen. I don't doubt that he received approval at very high levels for delivering a conservative "troubled wise man" coda to the sixties era.

What I'm getting from this thread is that Cohen was a charismatic, narcissistic, hyper-connected insider. Definitely quite a ways away from a Savile-esque "controller/agent" figure, unless all of the less confirmed info is true. It's not that I distrust you AD, this all just needs the blanks to be filled in more. The other info is interesting and definitely worth pursuing but not conclusive. I'm happy to have learned about it, but I'm not sure what to make of it.

And no I'm not just trying to lead this thread back to a place of skepticism. I am convinced Montreal was a central hub of bad high weirdness and more context would be fantastic.

I've looked at some of your blogs AD and appreciated your information about OISE, York University, and so on. There were parallels to guruilla's "Occult Yorkshire" thread on this board, that's for sure!

I noticed that you had a link to a blog about the private school Marianapolis. I've met attendees of this institution who seemed to be survivors of mind control or at least witnesses of extreme sketchiness. The same applies many times over to the Quebec child protection services, who remove children from their families at a rate many times exceeding other most other regions in the Western world, if I understand the information I've read right, and it is to be believed.
tapitsbo

Postby brekin » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:14 pm

lunarmoth » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:51 pm wrote:I like how this thread keeps wandering off into tangential realms of 'who cares' or 'why should it matter' or 'how can we know if Cohen really was a mind controlled agent?' -- as if that wasn't the default position for most of us.

I posted a timeline. It's not an argument: it just explains where I was, at various moments, when Cohen was in the vicinity. I didn't follow Cohen around for decades or 'stalk' him -- our lives intersected here and there, and we exchanged dialogue. It's not exhaustive. I didn't eavesdrop, or wiretap his phone. I was just a bystander and occasional confidante. I didn't include everything that happened, or all that I observed -- in part because some of it is damaging and could get me in trouble if I published it even here.

Here's a thread for you: re McGill. There was a swimming pool behind the Allan Memorial that Cohen frequented. I saw him there in the summer of 1983 -- I took a visitor there because she asked me to introduce her to him, and I had heard he went there often -- and sure enough, there he was in his swim trunks, looking uncomfortable. I went up and introduced my friend, they exchanged a couple of sentences and that was that. End of story, until twenty years later when an ex-nurse told me that in the eighties that pool was where all the beautiful people from the entertainment world went to buy the purest cocaine, which he and his friends used to smuggle out of the hospital medicine cabinet.

So, Brekin, having recently found a 2010 photo of your disinfo source, Mme Unmentionable (HF), seated at a meeting with the son of Dr. Roper, who was Dr. Cameron most enthusiastic disciple during the MKULTRA years (1953-64) -- and having some insider knowledge of what kinds of "entertainment" she often supplied for Cohen -- I think it's interesting that the Allan Memorial was also a place for entertainers to buy drugs.

It also suggests there was friendly MONITORING going on, and possibly blackmail -- at the same institution where children and others were subjected to sensory isolation, drugs, and hypnosis in the MKULTRA years.

Mmh, a rock star (to some degree) getting some high grade drugs from people in the medical field? Next you'll be telling me Elvis took pills.

-- and sure enough, there he was in his swim trunks, looking uncomfortable.

That one is pretty easy to imagine...

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby lunarmoth » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:16 pm

"Mmh, a rock star (to some degree) getting some high grade drugs from people in the medical field? Next you'll be telling me Elvis took pills."

Errr... maybe Elvis was also in mind control experiments ? Anyway, this was the Allan Memorial (MKULTRA) hospital swimming pool ... July 1983... same time and place where records of illegal experiments on mental patients and others were being thrown into dumpsters by the abovementioned staff who were selling stolen drugs from the hospital pharmacy to people in the music business, some of whom had been in Dr Cameron's mind control experiments...

And beyond the chain-link fence and the crumbling stone wall lay the unmarked graves of 17-25 children killed in ultra-classified terminal experiments conducted in Dr Cameron (and Hebb's) basement behavioural lab, which faced the pool where the beautiful people swam.

Nothing too shocking about that. That photo was taken a few years earlier, ca 1979, when Cohen joined the Hollywood Cult under the sponsorship of alleged high-level witch and "Mother of Darkness" actress Joan Collins.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

Postby guruilla » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:29 pm

lunarmoth » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:16 pm wrote:" That photo was taken a few years earlier, ca 1979, when Cohen joined the Hollywood Cult under the sponsorship of alleged high-level witch and "Mother of Darkness" actress Joan Collins.

Can you say more about this, sources, etc?

As you know (& as I wrote about SRA recently), there are two counter-narratives in the mainstream, one being the one that says this is all "conspiracy theory," i.e, laughable, the other being the one that says this is "The Occult Reality," man, while spinning lurid and titillating tales of intrigue that do little to back the claim up. And the two narratives prop each other up because the second simplifies and exaggerates to such a degree that it provides evidence for the former.

This is what brekin in his inimitably irksome fashion seems to be expressing, & it's safe to presume he is motivated by more than a simple desire to be irksome.
guruilla

Postby lunarmoth » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:33 pm

'What I'm getting from this thread is that Cohen was a charismatic, narcissistic, hyper-connected insider. Definitely quite a ways away from a Savile-esque "controller/agent" figure, unless all of the less confirmed info is true. It's not that I distrust you AD, this all just needs the blanks to be filled in more. The other info is interesting and definitely worth pursuing but not conclusive. I'm happy to have learned about it, but I'm not sure what to make of it."

I agree, tapitsbo. Quite a ways from Savile -- but still a programmer, in my opinion. Someone quite high in the secret hierarchy. Not a Beatle or Stone, who I think were more likely to be performing monkeys and/or sex slaves for the Buckingham Palace crowd who also stood behind the experiments on children at the Allan Memorial. Or so I'm told.

There's a fine line between nasty gossip, and the kind of disclosure where you end up uncovering a whole secret system at work. I don't think Cohen is worse than other players but I do think he was better informed, and in a position to speak out coherently about what he was part of. I think he even toyed with becoming a whistleblower.

I think the entertainment business was (and is) a cesspool of murder, blackmail, lies and corruption -- designed to absorb, swallow, and engulf everyone who becomes involved with it. I think the choices along the road blacken anyone who walks it.

I just wish we weren't so naive.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

Postby lunarmoth » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:42 pm

'Can you say more about this, sources, etc?"

Sometime in 1978 or 1979, Cohen told me he had met Joan Collins, along with Richard Gere and Lauren Hutton, around a swimming pool in Los Angeles -- and they had befriended him. He told me Collins in particular was very helpful and supportive. He brought her up again in 1981 on Hydra. I remember thinking, how nice for Leonard... first Ronald Reagan, and now the Dynasty star. Collins had always struck me as a witch.

As an aside: I think Leonard's childhood began in an era when his family belonged to a world of serious money, big cars, fancy clothes -- almost like movie gangsters but with a thick veneer of respectability. And he felt, in a way, like a failure for not having achieved their level of crass materialism. The same way you and I might look back on our childhood in the country, on a farm. Fond nostagia, mixed with guilt and loss.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

Postby guruilla » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:59 pm

brekin » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:42 pm wrote:William Holden is an example of a famous actor who appears to have been a pretty clear CIA operative from what I can tell from available evidence. Holden had a hunting lodge in Kenya where intelligence types probably came and went pretty frequently.

brekin wrote: I didn't start a thread titled: William Holden, Operative? But the truth is out there. Fire up your browsers.

Here's the one and only lead I found via Google, after a search for "'William Holden' CIA"

Impressive, huh. Talk about rigor! Or maybe brekin you are holden out on us? :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
guruilla

Postby zangtang » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:24 pm

well, that was the plan, but I 'wandered off into tangential realms' - trying to find out if our Joan Collins was one of the mothers of darkness !
- didn't get far, couldn't see a thing.
zangtang

Postby Elvis » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:39 pm

"Fame almost drove Barry Manilow to suicide" -- interesting headline in the context of this thread. Probably nothing.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby brekin » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:49 pm

guruilla » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:59 pm wrote:
brekin » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:42 pm wrote:William Holden is an example of a famous actor who appears to have been a pretty clear CIA operative from what I can tell from available evidence. Holden had a hunting lodge in Kenya where intelligence types probably came and went pretty frequently.

brekin wrote: I didn't start a thread titled: William Holden, Operative? But the truth is out there. Fire up your browsers.

Here's the one and only lead I found via Google, after a search for "'William Holden' CIA"
Impressive, huh. Talk about rigor! Or maybe brekin you are holden out on us? :lol:

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby PufPuf93 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:10 pm

lunarmoth » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:16 pm wrote:"Mmh, a rock star (to some degree) getting some high grade drugs from people in the medical field? Next you'll be telling me Elvis took pills."

Errr... maybe Elvis was also in mind control experiments ? Anyway, this was the Allan Memorial (MKULTRA) hospital swimming pool ... July 1983... same time and place where records of illegal experiments on mental patients and others were being thrown into dumpsters by the abovementioned staff who were selling stolen drugs from the hospital pharmacy to people in the music business, some of whom had been in Dr Cameron's mind control experiments...

And beyond the chain-link fence and the crumbling stone wall lay the unmarked graves of 17-25 children killed in ultra-classified terminal experiments conducted in Dr Cameron (and Hebb's) basement behavioural lab, which faced the pool where the beautiful people swam.

Nothing too shocking about that. That photo was taken a few years earlier, ca 1979, when Cohen joined the Hollywood Cult under the sponsorship of alleged high-level witch and "Mother of Darkness" actress Joan Collins.

Sometimes I wonder if the satanic/occult/illuminati narrative is a cover for pedophile networks.

Sometimes I wonder if the satanic/occult/illuminati narrative is cover for the propagandizing and grooming by the MIC via the entertainment and media industries.

Sometimes I wonder if pedophilia and war are part and parcel of the ever increasing search for money, power, and kicks by the rich and connected.

Given what has been revealed in this thread, I wonder if Leonard Cohen is MOSSAD friendly because of his family ties and had the opportunity to meet many people.

How much did Cohen speak of his family to you? What did he say? Was he close to his grandfather?
PufPuf93

Postby guruilla » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:11 pm

Elvis » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:39 pm wrote:"Fame almost drove Barry Manilow to suicide" -- interesting headline in the context of this thread. Probably nothing.

That gave me a good laugh, thanks.

On consideration, maybe a clue of how fame affects the psyche and/or the sort of diamond-hardening a person has to go through to survive it?

Maybe mediocre musicians are more sane?
guruilla

Postby backtoiam » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:31 pm

guruilla » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:11 pm wrote:
Elvis » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:39 pm wrote:"Fame almost drove Barry Manilow to suicide" -- interesting headline in the context of this thread. Probably nothing.

That gave me a good laugh, thanks.

On consideration, maybe a clue of how fame affects the psyche and/or the sort of diamond-hardening a person has to go through to survive it?

Maybe mediocre musicians are more sane?

Having witnessed it first hand from the inside I can testify to the fact that dealing with sudden fame and fortune is very difficult regardless of the fact if you came from a very connected family or you came from a nobody.

A good friend of mine came from a family of nobody and became one of the most famous entertainers in the business. It it messed with his head so bad he was losing touch with reality. Garth Brooks told my friend, "son, this is like hanging on to the tail of a rocket, put your helmet on, hang on for dear life."

He said that one sentence kept him from freaking out. I agree. I was there.

However, coming from a very "connected" family is a whole other level of insanity that the nobody famous people cannot comprehend, but sometimes learn about, but only by association.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion