In Defense Of Conspiracy Theories

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: In Defense Of Conspiracy Theories

Postby backtoiam » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:08 pm

backtoiam wrote:

The most powerful force that exists on this little blue marble that is hurtling through space that we live on, that we call earth, is the cosmic force of mother nature itself.

Next to that a human thought is the most powerful force that affects human beings in my opinion. Next to the force of mother nature itself there is nothing more powerful than a human thought.

Humans hear their thoughts as words and those create human action due to the labels and context applied to words. Human thoughts create words that we react to.

Every voluntary and mostly involuntary human action is preceded by a thought.

It is truly amazing to me what can be started with a single word attached to a construct of meaning that kicks human action into motion and the results that occur from it.

Sometimes I wonder if humanity would be better off if humans could not speak to one another and had to judge one another based on each others actions.

But then we wouldn't have anything to bitch about so I suppose we might be bored.

In the book Paradise Lost, John Milton said, "the mind in and of itself is its own place and it can make a heaven of hell or a hell of heaven."

The Jehovah's Witnesses just left my house a few minutes ago. I was nice about it. I opened the door. But I messed up some little skulls. I played ping pong with that head.

When they asked me what the solution to family violence was I pondered my response. I decided to explain the banking system to them and I could see their eyes glaze over. Then I told them how God was a big conspiracy and I saw their face fall down. Then I told them how good God was and how true his word is and they perked up and got happy. They had no fucking clue. I told them that I use the Golden Rule. Then they got happy again. I know that was a little bit mean but I couldn't help it. They left me a copy of the "Watchtower Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom." I might even look at it. I have not decided yet. They were happy when they left because we had agreed on the goodness of Jehovah's words and how great God is. I guess that is all that matters. I was nice to them and somebody actually listened to them. They were sincere so I didn't ping pong that head too bad.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion