Rock musician's encounter with entities

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Rock musician's encounter with entities

Postby guruilla » Mon May 02, 2016 9:07 pm

ROCK STAR RECEIVES OFFICIAL SUPPORT FOR UFO FULL DISCLOSURE
WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON MAY 2, 2016. POSTED IN EXOPOLITICS ACTIVISM

Tom DeLonge, former lead vocalist for Blink-182, recently came forward to publicly announce that he is receiving covert support from senior officials in the U.S. military industrial complex to reveal the truth about UFOs to the world’s youth. DeLonge says that he has assembled a team of ten advisors who have leadership positions in various U.S. military services, corporations and government bodies, who are giving him information about the “deep black” world of highly compartmentalized advanced technology projects.

During his musical career with Blink-182 (1992 – 2015) and Angels & Airwaves, DeLonge has produced hit albums whose total sales number nearly 30 million. His Twitter page, which currently features a Nazi UFO, has over 650,000 followers. It is DeLonge’s broad appeal to the Millennial generation that allowed him to successfully pitch his transmedia proposal for cooperation with leaders of “deep black” projects related to UFOs and antigravity technologies.

On March 27, DeLonge appeared on Coast to Coast Radio where he first publicly disclosed his involvement in the initiative. This was followed by the April 5 release of Sekret Machines, a fiction based on fact book co-authored with A.J. Hartley. A non-fiction book describing the technologies and historical events is scheduled to be released soon. In all, DeLonge plans to release three fiction and three non-fiction books which will reveal all in his “full disclosure” initiative.

In his radio interview and book, De Longe described how the extraordinary cooperation between U.S. military, corporate and government officials, and himself began in early 2015. This opportunity emerged by chance after DeLonge was approached and agreed to speak at a corporate event honoring the head of a major aerospace company, where he made it a condition that he could privately talk with this industry leader for five minutes afterwards, which was agreed upon.

DeLonge made a pitch for the corporate official to help in an initiative to disclose to the world’s youth the truth about classified UFO technology projects. Citing the readily available version of the history of UFOs, DeLonge said that many conspiracy websites had unfairly demonized the U.S. military industrial complex. In his view, the pioneering “secret machines” being secretly developed were ground breaking, and those involved in developing antigravity and other advanced technologies were unsung American heroes. Their stories and contributions, according to DeLonge, needed to be told, so as to restore public confidence in government after “full disclosure”.

The corporate official was so impressed by DeLonge’s pitch that he initiated an extraordinary set of meetings with other senior officials, who eventually decided to support his “full disclosure” project. In Sekret Machines, DeLonge describes what happened next:

I’ve had meetings in mysterious rooms far out in the desert. I’ve had meetings at the highest levels of NASA. I have had conversations at research centers, think tanks, and even on the phone connected to secret facilities. I’ve been introduced to a man whom I call “the Scientist,” and another whom I call “the General.” And there are many more of whom I cannot say much about, but some have become true friends, and all have become close counselors. Each of these men has all held, or currently holds, the highest offices of the military and scientific elite. The point is, I have done it. I have assembled a team of men and women “in the know.” And they all believe I am doing something of value, something worth their time and yours.

DeLonge has staked his professional reputation and career in coming forward to reveal his participation in the officially backed UFO disclosure initiative. So far, he has said he can’t name the officials, even though it has emerged that John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager was interviewed for a follow-up video, which will be released as part of his UFO disclosure initiative.

Podesta has held very senior positions with the Democratic Party, including Chief of Staff for the Clinton White House. Podesta is on the record with multiple attempts made during the Obama, Bush and Clinton administrations to promote UFO disclosure.

However, Podesta is notoriously out of reach to most UFO researchers who have repeatedly tried to interview him over the years, aside from a select few who have the necessary gravitas meriting his cooperation. Now DeLonge has been added to that select list, making plausible his key claim of having received official blessing for UFO “full disclosure”.

It is therefore significant that at the same time that DeLonge has come forward with his claims, Hillary Clinton has publicly stated that she will look seriously into the UFO issue, and that in doing so she is fulfilling a pledge made to Podesta.

Clinton and Podesta’s efforts in promoting UFO disclosure go back to the first Clinton administration (1993-2001), suggesting that DeLonge’s efforts, if successful, will make Clinton and Podesta heroes in the eyes of the youth. That will certainly help her Presidential campaign, which, to date, has not inspired the youth vote.

What lends even more plausibility to DeLonge’s story is that on the back cover of Sekret Machines, an endorsement appears from a retired U.S. Air Force General whose last military assignment was Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command. Here is what Maj. General Michael Carey had to say:

Sekret Machines scratches at the surface of “who do” we trust with our classified technology – certainly our adversaries are aware of our undertakings, as they are doing the same, but what of our citizens, our politicians, even our own military. Tom DeLonge and A.J. Hartley create a convincing narrative describing the “cat and mouse” game that is timeless between strategic adversaries. It has existed under the sea, on the surface of the earth and in its skies, why wouldn’t we believe it occurs in space. Our military leaders have been saying space is a contested environment for years now, perhaps we should believe them! -Maj. Gen. Michael J. Carey

Why would a former Major General of the U.S. Air Force publicly support the UFO disclosure initiative of a Rock Star? For an answer, we need to examine the events surrounding Carey’s penultimate position of authority.

In October 2013, while in command of the 20th Air Force, which was responsible for a total of 450 nuclear missiles spread across three bases, Carey became embroiled in controversy. According to mainstream news reports, Carey was sacked because of personal misbehavior stemming from a June 2013 trip to Russia.

Subsequently, in October 2013, Carey was reassigned to his final position as Special Assistant to the Commander of the Air Force Space Command. He retired on June 1, 2014, after being officially reprimanded with a demotion to the rank of Brigadier General. Quite a fall from grace for someone who had served with distinction for 35 years, and appeared headed for even more senior military positions!

However, the circumstances surrounding Carey’s dismissal were far more complex than what mainstream media had reported. Here is how an article from the Parapolitics Journal summarizes what occurred behind the scenes:

In the November 2013 edition of InfoWars Magazine, Anthony Gucciardi wrote an article entitled “Top Nuke Commanders Terminated Following Missing Nuclear Warheads Report” after he had already broken the story on Alex Jones’ website in October. He goes on to relate how Navy Vice Admiral Tim Giardina and Major General Michael Carey were both fired following a secret nuclear warheads transfer that took place (off the record and without a paper trail) from Dyess Air Force Base in Texas to South Carolina…. According to Gucciardi, these two top nuclear commanders suspensions and firings were not supposed to be reported by the media, but an insider was able to leak the story to the Associated Press.

This is where Carey’s dismissal becomes even more suspicious due to bizarre claims by Senator Lindsay Graham, who represents South Carolina in the U.S. Senate:

Shortly after Alex Jones’ InfoWars and Gucciardi, specifically, reported the nuclear commanders being suspended and fired- Sen. Lindsey Graham (who just so happens to head up the Senate Intelligence Subcommittee) came out and said that “a nuclear attack” could come against Charleston Harbor in the event that we did not move militarily against Syria and Iran. He never clarified what he was talking about here. Graham merely said that a South Carolina or New York port could be hit by a terrorist attack using a dirty nuclear bomb. Then, to make things even more suspicious that perhaps Senator Lindsey Graham was made privy to a false-flag nuclear attack that was going to be pinned onto Syria and/or Iran, a 4.5 quake was registered off the coast of South Carolina on October 8th.

Then the author raises what may have really been the reason for Carey’s abrupt dismissal – his refusal to allow a false flag attack on South Carolina:

And, there is evidence from certain military insiders that the Strategic Missile Force (SMF) has gone on the record as saying that the quake was caused by a….(drum roll) mini-nuclear explosion! Could these high-level nuclear commanders have disobeyed a direct order from the president and detonated the low yield mini-nuke underwater far from the devastating effects that would have ensued had they followed orders to ship their cargo somewhere in the populated confines of South Carolina territory? This is my nagging suspicion that (although I can’t quite prove just yet) is certainly indicative of this duplicitous administration and the reprisals that have been made against anyone that gets in their way.

As the author stated, there is no hard evidence to substantiate the claim that Carey prevented a false flag attack on South Carolina, but certainly the official rationale for his 2013 dismissal is not credible.

If Carey was indeed dismissed because of his refusal to participate in a false flag nuclear attack, then were the truth to emerge, public perceptions about him would significantly shift. Carey would no longer be regarded as a disgraced senior military officer, but as hero whose bravery saved thousands, if not millions of American lives.

Allowing the truth to emerge about UFOs, deep black projects, and a link to the covert use of nuclear weapons, would certainly be a powerful motivation for Carey to publicly endorse DeLonge’s book.

Tom DeLonge’s public announcements and book need to be taken very seriously by all interested in full disclosure of UFOs and related “deep black” technology projects such as antigravity propulsion.

Questions will arise over whether the information to be released by DeLonge constitutes “full disclosure,” as opposed to a “partial disclosure” narrative where vital information is withheld for illegitimate reasons.

Secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode, claims that a partial disclosure plan has been recently negotiated by elite factions. The plan is to hold back information about extraterrestrial life currently interacting with Earth, and focus instead on releasing some outdated “black world” technologies used by less classified space programs, e.g., stealth space stations in Earth orbit, which will still be decades ahead of what is now available to NASA and the general aerospace industry.

Is DeLonge’s multimedia project going to disclose the full truth, or only reveal select elements of what has really been happening in the most highly classified programs related to the UFO phenomenon? While his fictional book Sekret Machines gives hints about what is being disclosed by DeLonge’s ten advisors, we will have to wait for the release of his first and subsequent non-fiction books to get clear answers to such questions.

Endorsements by Podesta and Carey for DeLonge’s disclosure initiative lends powerful support to his core claim that senior members of the military industrial complex are supporting UFO disclosure and the release of life changing technologies. As to whether this will be enough to restore confidence in government institutions for the public in general, and its Youth in particular, much will depend on how genuinely DeLonge’s initiative constitutes “full disclosure”.

http://exopolitics.org/rock-star-receiv ... isclosure/
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon May 02, 2016 10:04 pm

I’ve had meetings in mysterious rooms far out in the desert. I’ve had meetings at the highest levels of NASA. I have had conversations at research centers, think tanks, and even on the phone connected to secret facilities. I’ve been introduced to a man whom I call “the Scientist,” and another whom I call “the General.” And there are many more of whom I cannot say much about, but some have become true friends, and all have become close counselors. Each of these men has all held, or currently holds, the highest offices of the military and scientific elite. The point is, I have done it. I have assembled a team of men and women “in the know.” And they all believe I am doing something of value, something worth their time and yours.

Fuck, reading that was painful.

NatSec can just keep running the same scripts in 30 year loops for eternity. It's pathetic.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby NaturalMystik » Mon May 02, 2016 11:22 pm

Didn't see that story coming at all, not really sure what to make of it. I wonder if Tom DeLonge is behind that bizarro Pepsi Black Knight video...
Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling the transmission.
NaturalMystik

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue May 03, 2016 12:08 am

Oh, that Aston Kutcher! This gonna be one hell of a "reveal." DeLong will be so surprised!
Iamwhomiam

Postby zangtang » Tue May 03, 2016 3:18 am

interesting, hopeful......but, jam tomorrow?
zangtang

Postby brekin » Tue May 03, 2016 1:09 pm

From a great Q&A Reddit with John Fogerty of CCR.

If you had to choose three songs to represent your career, what would those songs be and why?

[–]johnfogertyJOHN FOGERTY[S] 1052 points 2 years ago
Second I would have to say Proud Mary amazingly because at the time I wrote it, I just knew it was a really great song. There's a connection there I cant really explain. Theres some kind of mystical knowledge I was given almost like clairvoyance, to see the future even tho I was still living on $20 a week. For some reason, God let me realize this thing was far above what I had ever done before, and someone that everything was gonna turn out OK. I'm sure glad he didn't tell me it was gonna take 40 years! If I had to pick a third, it's a tie between Mystic Highway and Train of Fools. I really enjoy MH for many reasons. In some way, I have the same feeling I did about Proud Mary. Don't know why this song landed on me like this but I'm sure glad it did. At the same time, if this was the olden days, the B side would have been Train of Fools. I must admit the visceral side of me really loves Train of Fools - how it sounds, soulful way it's played, dark mystery of lyrics. It happens to be one of those songs I played in my car for weeks after it was finally done. Hate to admit I do that sort of thing cause I usually don't, but Train of Fools was so rock n roll. I love that song.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ ... and_former

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue May 03, 2016 1:19 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:28 am

Why is Blink-182's Tom DeLonge emailing Hillary Clinton's chief of staff about UFOs?

by Chaim Gartenberg @cgartenberg Oct 10, 2016, 6:06p

The past few days of the 2016 election cycle have been rife with shocking moments that may shape the outcome in the race for the White House. But there's one small story that, while comparatively unimportant, is charming enough that it shouldn't fall through the cracks. It brings together Hillary Clinton, popular 2000s pop-punk band Blink-182, and nothing less than UFOs.

Confused? Let's discuss!

So, there are a lot of complex issues at stake in this election that could shape US policy for years to come, but I’d like to focus on UFOs. What’s this I hear about Hillary's UFO email leaks?

You’re probably referring to The New York Times piece, published in May, about Hillary Clinton's UFO policies. In short, Secretary Clinton has said that if elected, she "want[s] to open the files as much as we can," in regard to UFOs, commenting that "There’s enough stories out there that I don’t think everybody is just sitting in their kitchen making them up."

So Hillary Clinton believes in UFOs?

Well, maybe. She’s certainly knowledgeable and curious about the subject. But the source of the Clinton campaign’s extraterrestrial enthusiasm goes deeper. For that, we need to look at John D. Podesta.

I'm sorry, who?

John D. Podesta is Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager and a former White House advisor to both President (Bill) Clinton and President Obama. He’s also a big believer in government transparency when it comes to UFOs and extraterrestrial sightings.

To use an apt metaphor, if Hillary is the Scully-like credulous skeptic here, Podesta is the Mulder-esque true believer.

How into UFOs is Podesta, exactly?

In the past Podesta has commented to CNN that he felt "the U.S. government could do a much better job in answering the quite legitimate questions that people have about what’s going on with unidentified aerial phenomena." Also, in 2014, while serving with President Obama, he referred to his biggest failure that year as "Once again not securing the #disclosure of the UFO files."

It’s not quite clear whether he truly believes there’s life beyond the stars, but it seems that he feels there’s more to the story than the government has disclosed so far.

This is the part where Tom DeLonge comes in.

That name sounds oddly familiar. Is DeLonge a scientist? Or astronomer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw

Tom DeLonge is the former lead singer of Blink-182. Yes, that Blink-182. Apparently, he’s been interested in UFOs for a while and seems to firmly believe that extraterrestrial life is out there.

After the first Blink-182 break up in 2005, DeLonge started a new musical project called Angels & Airwaves, following a three-week "spiritual journey." The new band has a space rock sound, and has released far more conceptual work than Blink-182’s alternative-punk style, including the two-part Love concept album (which had an accompanying sci-fi movie that’s sort of about a stranded astronaut) and The Dream Walker (which is part of a multimedia "Poet Anderson" universe focusing on lucid dreaming).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuRkHfW8MaQ

Okay. How does he fit in with the aliens?

DeLonge was a member of both Angels & Airwaves and Blink-182 for a while after Blink-182 reunited in 2012. The reunion was short-lived, and DeLonge had a falling out with the band, ultimately leaving Blink-182 again to work on more of his multimedia projects over at his new company, To The Stars. One of these projects was Sekret Machines, an ongoing multimedia project focusing on government conspiracies, UFOs, and extraterrestrial contact.

So far the project consists of a novel, Sekret Machines Book 1: Chasing Shadows, written with author AJ Hartley, along with an accompanying EP of Angels & Airwaves music, but DeLonge has said that he's working on further entries, including a documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVhKUW3GcH8

What does Hillary Clinton have to do with the Blink-182 guy's UFO music?

DeLongue is marketing the book as a "work of … fiction?" based on actual events, and claims to have talked to sources "within the military and intelligence community" while working on it.

Which brings us back to Hillary Clinton and John Podesta. The latest batch of Clinton emails leaked by WikiLeaks revealed emails from DeLonge to Podesta discussing Podesta’s interview with DeLongue for a documentary, updates regarding "The Novels, Films and NonFiction works" in the project — presumably Sekret Machines — making it extremely likely that Podesta is one of DeLonge's book Sekret Machines sources.

So just to recap, the lead singer of Blink-182 contacted Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff about a project that may or may not claim that UFOs are real and the government is hiding things from us?

I mean, yes, but also that’s generalizing things greatly and making some assumptions–

I knew it! Wait, how do I know you’re not part of the conspiracy?!

I’m not. Also, there probably isn’t a conspiracy.

That’s exactly what you’d say if you were part of one!

I think we’re done here.

http://www.theverge.com/tldr/2016/10/10 ... -explained
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby elfismiles » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:24 am

Speaking of DeLonge...

Roundtable with Greg Bishop on Tom Delong's Revelations - September 22, 2016

WDTRG

On this Roundtable, I am joined by Joshua Cutchin, Michael M Hughes, and Greg Bishop, and we start out discussing the history of Government disinformation and Tom Delong's current 'revelations'. Tom is the former lead vocalist of Blink-182 and has been making the round revealing what his government souces have told him. We compare it to previous incidents like this and try to determine what is going on. Eventually we drift into concepts of what reality is and more...

http://www.wheredidtheroadgo.com/2016/0 ... Bishop.mp3

http://www.wheredidtheroadgo.com/show-a ... er-22-2016

... and the follow-up on Greg's Radio Misterioso...

Ufology Roundtable – An Oblique Kick In The UFO Butt
Posted on October 4, 2016 by Greg

mario-deeJoining me for this RM popup show were Michael Hughes, Seriah Azkath, and Josh Cutchin. We all agree that UFO study can be changed and improved by some sort of personal involvement with the subject and whatever causes it. More people working along these lines would be a good thing and the time appears to be ripe. Subjects discussed included: ritual magick, chaos magick, DMT, Whitley Strieber, tulpas and whether people can handle what might happen if the abyss or anything living there stares back (or worse.) It was a lively and fast-paced talk. Michael brought up a forward thinking researcher I hadn’t heard about in years and who was making these connections 20 years ago: a guy who called himself “Brother Blue.” We called for people to get personally involved with the phenomenon in whatever way they can and then, and most importantly, get back to us and others with their reports and findings. Go!

Illustration by RPJ from It Defies Language!

http://radiomisterioso.com/audio/Roundt ... 0_4_16.mp3

http://radiomisterioso.com/2016/10/04/u ... -ufo-butt/
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Cause something ain't right

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:11 pm

Interstate 5, stayin' alive
Won't someone try, open up your eyes
You must be blind if you can't see
The gaping hole called reality (oh yeah)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVnPR6amHjA

Something ain't right

I'm gonna get myself, I'm gonna get myself
I'm gonna get myself connected
I ain't gonna go blind for the light which is reflected
I see thru you, I see thru you

Your dirty tricks, you make me sick (oh yeah)
I'm gonna do it again, I'm gonna do it again
Ah, I'm gonna do it again (I'm gonna do it again)
(I'm gonna do it again)
Gotta do right(I'm gonna do it again)
Cause something ain't right (I'm gonna do it again)
Gotta do right, come on (oh yeah)

If you make sure you're connected
The writing's on the wall
But if your mind's neglected, stumble you might fall
Stumble you might fall, stumble you might fall

Ain't gonna go blind (oh yeah)
I see thru you, I see thru you (oh yeah)

I'm gonna get myself, I'm gonna get myself
I'm gonna get myself connected
I ain't gonna go blind for the light that is reflected
Hear me out
Can ya hear me out, can ya hear me out

Do it again, do it again
Do it again, do it again
I wanna do it again
I wanna do it again
I wanna do it again

You terrified (I wanna do it again)
Ain't gonna go blind, ain't gonna go blind
I wanna do it again
Here we go

But if your mind's neglected
Stumble you might fall, stumble you might fall
Hear me out, stumble you might fall

Interstate 5, stayin' alive
Won't someone try, open up your eyes
You must be blind if you can't see
The gaping hole called reality (oh yeah)

Wanna do it again
I gonna, gonna do it again
I wanna do it again, come on
I'm gonna do it again
Hear me out, terrified
Something ain't right
Here we go

But if your mind's neglected
Stumble you might fall
Stumble you might fall
Stumble you might fall
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:02 pm

AKA Phoebe Snow

http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2016/02/th ... art-i.html

Very interesting. Snows reference to "bugs" fascinates me as it parallels John Lennons description of "bugs" as told to Uri Geller if you believe that whole thing. Happening within the same time frame. Late 70's.

Cheers,

~C
"There are no whole truths: all truths are half-truths. It is trying to treat them as whole truths that plays the devil." ~ A.N. Whitehead
Cosmic Cowbell

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:38 pm

stickdog99

La ilaha il Allah

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:16 pm

^^^^ :)

La ilaha il Allah

Hey now, all you sinners
Put your lights on, put your lights on
Hey now, all you lovers
Hey now, all you killers
Hey now, all you children
Leave your lights on, you better leave your lights on

Cause there's a monster living under my bed
Whispering in my ear
There's an angel, with a hand on my head
She say's I got nothing to fear
There's a darkness living deep in my soul
I still got a purpose to serve
So let your light shine, deep into my hole
God, don't let me lose my nerve
Let me Lose my nerve

Hey now, hey now, hey now, hey now
Wo oh hey now, hey now, hey now, hey now

Hey now, all you sinners
Hey now, all you children
Leave your lights on, you better leave your lights on

Because there's a monster living under my bed
Whispering in my ear
There's an angel, with a hand on my head
She say's I've got nothing to fear, She say's

La ilaha il Allah
We all shine like stars
La ilaha il Allah
We all shine like stars
Then we fade away

Santana - Live in Tokyo Supernatural Tour 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PHQkpqbCN0
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Where I go I do not know, I only know the place I've been
Dreams they come and go, ever shall be so
Nothing's real until you feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06qJVpUSKZY

"Ghost Of The Navigator"

I have sailed to many lands, now I make my final journey
On the bow I stand, west is where I go
Through the night I plough, still my heart, calculate and pray
As the compass swings, my will is strong, I will not be led astray
Mysteries of time clouds that hide the sun
But I know, but I know, but I know

I see the ghosts of navigators but they are lost
As they sail into the sunset they'll count the cost
As their skeletons accusing emerge from the sea
The sirens of the rocks, they beckon me

Take my heart and set it free, carried forward by the waves
Nowhere left to run, navigator's son,
Chasing rainbows all my days

Dreams they come and go, ever shall be so,

I steer between the crashing rocks, the sirens call my name
Lash my hands onto the helm, blood surging with the strain
I will not fail now as sunrise comes the darkness left behind
For eternity I follow on there is no other way
Mysteries of time clouds that hide the sun
But I know, I know

Nowhere left to run, Navigator's son

Nowhere left to run, Navigator's son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxPx-BVN4yc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8W2t5YlFsQ
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion