NASA Satellite stops on a dime!? WTF!!!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: NASA Satellite stops on a dime!? WTF!!!

Postby 82_28 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:59 am

maco144 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:11 pm wrote:82 it must be clear at this point to everyone but you that perspective has been explained repeatedly. Your question remains "why is one of the highest and they closest mountain visible first?" and to that the answer is self evident. Because youve demonstrated that youre completely obtuse to the answers given to you on the questions you continuously ask, at least you could try to ask questions on other subjects??

Do you know how many questions I have asked on other subjects for around 10 years here? Also I was giving you the answer yet again why you are 100% wrong. I do thank you however, for being the first person to ever call me obtuse! Thanks, dude. I had to look that word up because it is so esoteric. Then I had to go look up what esoteric meant after I used it. Also try to use apostrophes, smart guy. "Youve" and "youre" make you look like an idjit. Oh wait, damage has already been done.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby dada » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:42 am

tron » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:58 am wrote:

thats pretty amazing, my mind is now boggled.

what if we are not really on earth at all?

Earth is just a name. We're on a big rock spiraling through space. It's circling around a big fire, and the big fire is moving in a big circle, as well. Hence the spiraling. The rock is spinning pretty fast, and covered with a thin layer of atmosphere and organic life. We're part of the organic life. We call ourselves 'humans,' for lack of a better term. There's about six to seven billion of us. That's relatively a lot, if you think about it.

The rock is in the universe. Since we're on the rock, we're also in the universe. The universe is an n-dimensional torus of time/space. An interesting feature of this is, the center of the torus is the end. What, centers can't be ends, now? It's just the way these n-dimensional tori work.

Another interesting feature of the universe is the way something in it can be aware that it is in it. Without that, I wouldn't be able to type this, and you wouldn't be able to read it.

This awareness can also create, using the imagination. It can also imagine itself to be flat, or that it doesn't even exist. But the imagination can travel to the center/end of the universe and back instantaneously, dream Daliesque landscapes, design the atom bomb, all kinds of things. We haven't even unlocked half of the powers in it yet.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:19 pm

82: I can't help but visibly smile observing your comments to another Re: grammar/punctuation. How deliciously ironic.

There are a number of phenomenon the flat earth theory has yet to ‎satisfy in a way that can be deemed convincing.
That doesn't mean, however, that the current widely accepted model of the Earth/Universe isn't burdened with its own set of unanswered questions and/or flaws.‎

It may not be a flat earth, but that doesn't mean there aren't LIES being perpetrated about the nature of our collective reality/universe.

The Moon Landings, in my layman eyes, seem less and less plausible the more time I dedicate towards reading into the official claims of what was reportedly accomplished "OUT THERE‎".

Flat Earth proponents have apparently appropriated the inquiry into space travel/moon landings into their over-arching premise --- this may be a natural evolution among the misinformed inquiring minds, or it may be part of a larger-scale disinfo campaign to discredit legit inquiry into explanations that remain unsatisfying (See: mainstream usage of the loathsome phrase "conspiracy theory" for more intel on this tactic; some believe 'pizzagate' is another variation of this strain), or a combination of both.‎

The one thing we know with certainty is that nothing is certain.

Regardless of anyone's stance on this topic, there's no cause for self-righteousness.
Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Belligerent Savant

Postby 82_28 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:28 pm

Yeah, I fucked up on that one. But only in the subject title. In the body I did it right. It was "embarrassing". You missed out, maco.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:31 pm

you can not be embarrassing in this thread....that award has already been given out a very long time ago :P
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby maco144 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:34 pm

Joe Hillshoist » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:34 pm wrote:

That is a video showing exactly what I was talking about. perfectly.

Thank you.

Obviously that video couldn't exist if the world was flat because the screen would have to be upside down.

I was drunk posting last night and I owned myself pretty good by posting that video. Just searched flat earth and horizon and posted link to first one I saw without examining. I have a few reasons/explanations for that video but none are satisfying myself completely yet so I need to think on them a bit more. There are a great deal of horizon zoom videos that do show flatness so mentally trying to rectify the difference between that one and other ones Ive seen.
maco144

Postby maco144 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:39 pm

82_28 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:59 am wrote:
maco144 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:11 pm wrote:82 it must be clear at this point to everyone but you that perspective has been explained repeatedly. Your question remains "why is one of the highest and they closest mountain visible first?" and to that the answer is self evident. Because youve demonstrated that youre completely obtuse to the answers given to you on the questions you continuously ask, at least you could try to ask questions on other subjects??

Do you know how many questions I have asked on other subjects for around 10 years here? Also I was giving you the answer yet again why you are 100% wrong. I do thank you however, for being the first person to ever call me obtuse! Thanks, dude. I had to look that word up because it is so esoteric. Then I had to go look up what esoteric meant after I used it. Also try to use apostrophes, smart guy. "Youve" and "youre" make you look like an idjit. Oh wait, damage has already been done.

Other questions in this subject field was my intended meaning. Also falling back on grammar insults remains the first and last bastion of a loser.
maco144

Postby maco144 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:51 pm

Belligerent Savant » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:19 pm wrote:.

There are a number of phenomenon the flat earth theory has yet to ‎satisfy in a way that can be deemed convincing.
That doesn't mean, however, that the current widely accepted model of the Earth/Universe isn't burdened with its own set of unanswered questions and/or flaws.‎

What phenomenon do you have issue with?
maco144

Postby 82_28 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:57 pm

maco144 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:39 am wrote:
82_28 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:59 am wrote:

Other questions in this subject field was my intended meaning. Also falling back on grammar insults remains the first and last bastion of a loser.

That would be syntax, not grammar.
82_28

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:57 pm

:P
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:07 pm

I was hoping this thread would die - please let it go. Please stop nourishing it.

You're all atheists arguing with a believer.

An exercise in futility at best.
Iamwhomiam

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:11 pm

guilty as charged...should listen to my own advice...sometimes it is difficult to see this shit and not say something....I've tried very hard not to engage but seeing stupidity on the front page of GD is overwhelming at times and overtakes my convictions
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby maco144 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Condemnation before investigation is the height of ignorance.

maco144

Postby 82_28 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:51 pm

I am with you SLAD. It's just I have spent my entire life arguing against scientific illiteracy. Like a moth to a flame I get attracted to pseudo science. It actually really bothers me that people carry around dumb ideas and then turn around and insult rather than actually answer or explain.

I have tried my level best to not launch into my famous "fuckity fucks". That would get none of us anywhere. So I am just needling away, keeping it as sarcastic (or "obtuse") as possible. I love ideas of any kind. You wanna be a dick, maco, go for it, but I don't want to get suspended. Because believe me if you haven't been destroyed yet by the many comments here in this thread. . . well. . .
82_28

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion