Vaccine - Autism link

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby DrEvil » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Agent Orange Cooper » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:58 pm wrote:
stickdog99 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:13 am wrote:The fact that those who claim vaccines are monolithically detrimental in all cases are wrong does not make vaccines monolithically good in all cases, just as the fact that creationists are wrong does not make the current reigning neo-darwinist paradigm unquestionably accurate.

I have been loving your posts in this thread, keep it up. But they're not wrong. The detriments are different in all cases, so perhaps not 'monolithically' detrimental in the 1+1=2 manner of vaccines = autism, but they are absolutely detrimental to everyone who receives them.

And this is what I meant by dangerous horseshit. Please provide evidence.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Such a loaded, dishonest request. Define what you mean by 'evidence,' because I'm sure whatever 'evidence' I might provide would be automatically dismissed by your preconceived notions of the efficacy of vaccines. How about just reading the package inserts they are careful to avoid giving to parents before they give the Hep B shot to a newborn, & the lists of ingredients & side-effects (incl. autism) that go with them. A better question would be to ask the vaccine manufacturers to provide evidence that they are NOT harmful, but that's impossible because it's not like vaccine manufacturers have done or are required to do any long-term safety testing on any of their cocktails of 'dangerous horseshit' they inject into little babies day after day, profiting hundreds of billions of dollars a year from the complications that inevitably arise. Nor are they culpable for those most obvious complications that do arise & are acknowledged by the vaccine injury compensation fund, no, that would be the taxpayer's responsibility.

Here's a website I often link to however, for anyone reading this who is capable of objective thought on this issue. Many peer-reviewed medical studies can be found here, among other materials pertaining to the subject.

http://www.learntherisk.org/

The United States has more vaccines on the childhood schedule than any other developed country, yet we have one of the sickest populations — despite spending more on healthcare than any other developed country. We are exposed to a chemical cocktail from polluted air and water, processed food laced with toxins and pesticides, and then we add vaccines to the mix. Vaccines contain multiple additives that have no place in the human body. Chemicals that are injected and therefore bypass the body’s natural filters. Chemicals and additives that go straight to the vital organs causing numerous issues that have somehow become the new ‘normal’ in our country.

Everybody is different. We each have different chemical thresholds and processing abilities. Chemicals and heavy metals accumulate, and you can never know what will tip the balance for someone and lead to health issues—sometimes serious, lifelong problems, or even death.

The real epidemic in America is not measles, chicken pox, or Hepatitis B. It is the skyrocketing rate of autoimmune diseases (asthma, allergies, skin disorders, type-1 diabetes, lupus, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.) and neurological disorders (developmental delays, autism, ADHD, epilepsy and seizures, etc.).

The vaccine schedule has tripled since the 1980s and a generation of children are suffering. Why? Because the vaccine market is VERY profitable — annually worth tens of billions in the US alone with exponential growth opportunities. There are 271 new vaccines under development. The government is trying to make ALL vaccines mandatory (53 on the childhood schedule alone, over 130 on the adult schedule) — first for kids, then adults (google).

Why don’t you hear about this in the media? Because pharma accounts for at least 40% of advertising dollars — media censorship at it’s best. Pharma also spends billions on marketing their drugs to medical schools, doctors, universities and legislators. Pharma is the second biggest lobby group in Washington DC.

Because vaccines are not classified as standard pharmaceutical drugs, they undergo far LESS safety testing and 90% of the studies are funded by pharma, which profits off the vaccine..
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:56 pm

http://www.learntherisk.org/sids/

HEALTHY BABIES DO NOT JUST DIE!!

Did you know that that more than 5,000 babies die per year of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDs)? SIDS is not a real syndrome, but a classification when the cause is unknown. But SIDS rates tend to spike within THREE days of vaccine visits. Plus, SIDS rates increase with the number of vaccines given to infants. And the US gives 26 — more than any other country.

In fact, the US has the highest vaccine schedule in the developed world AND the highest infant death rate…

NOT A COINCIDENCE!!

Vaccines contain toxic additives — including aluminum, latex, formaldehyde, MSG, animal and aborted fetal cells, antibiotics — that are doing damage to our children.

Neurological and autoimmune disorders are skyrocketing. Epilepsy, autism, food allergies, asthma, type-1 diabetes, leukemia, ADHD, speech delays, tics, high-pitched screaming, SIDS, lupus, MS…and most are listed as possible side effects of these toxic vaccine ingredients.

Doctors cannot be sued when they declare the shots were safe, most often without actually even knowing the toxic ingredients in the needle. And the Pharmaceutical companies cannot be sued for putting babies lives at risk because they are one of only two industries protected from lawsuits when vaccines cause serious side effects or death — due to the 1986 National Childhood Immunization Law that gives blanket federal protection from lawsuits.

It’s just the parents left with terrible guilt for trusting a system build to put PROFITS over people…and the deaths continue to rise.

Check out these studies and reports. Protect your baby, do NOT inject.

Almost no SIDS prior to vaccine programs. SIDS diagnosis introduced in 1973 (note 16, page 10)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3170075/

Over 600 cases of sudden infant death syndrome following vaccination were reported from 1990-1997.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760487

Vaccination in infants less than 3 months is associated with an increased risk of sudden infant death syndrome.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7557822

Correlation between the number of infant deaths and the number of vaccines

http://het.sagepub.com/content/31/10/1012.abstract

Serious adverse events associated with whole cell pertussis vaccine, e.g. sudden infant death syndrome and encephalopathy, may have occurred in metabolically vulnerable children.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19660877

Sudden infant death syndrome and DTP vaccine timing may be linked.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6835859

Relative trends in hospitalizations and mortality among infants by the number of vaccine doses and age, based on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), 1990-2010.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22531966

Sudden Infant Death syndrome mortality rate in the period zero to three days following DTP was found to be 7.3 times higher than in the period 30 days after immunization.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3496805

A case of sudden infant death associated with hexavalent immunization has been reported.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18538957

Hepatitis B vaccination has been linked to anaphylactic shock and death in infants.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20077677

In 1985 twin boys simultaneously succumbed to sudden unexpected deaths two to three hours after vaccination with diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis vaccine (DTP).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3498443

Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) shortly after hexavalent vaccination has been reported.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16231176

DTP vaccination may contribute to urinary tract disease and sudden infant death syndrome.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15356430

A well researched article on SIDS and vaccines:

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/epidem ... syndrome-1

This study showed a 6x increase in febrile seizures within 24 hours of receiving DTP and a three-fold increase of febrile seizures after the MMR (manifesting 8-14 days post-vaccination).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC320893/
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:31 am

I agree 100% with this video, and I think everyone who does not shares the Goebbels gene.
stickdog99

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:07 pm

^ and I agree 100% with your post.

My neighbor's 6 month old just went to the doctor and got five "shots." These are rural people without any kind of access to this sort of information, so they basically just do what the doctor's tell them (like most of the country). Casual remark from my neighbor: "every time they go to the doctor they give her more shots..." One of them was a flu-vaccine. One was Hep B, a vaccine for a sexually transmitted disease that doesn't even last for more than ten years, given to a 6 month old. This is insane. This is, as RFK Jr. said & was later forced to recant, a holocaust.

Total list of possible side-effects given in the 'post-marketing adverse reactions' section of the Package Insert for the ENGERIX-B vaccine:

Infections and Infestations

187 Herpes zoster, meningitis.
188 Blood and Lymphatic System Disorders
189 Thrombocytopenia.

190 Immune System Disorders
191 Allergic reaction, anaphylactoid reaction, anaphylaxis. An apparent hypersensitivity syndrome
192 (serum sickness-like) of delayed onset has been reported days to weeks after vaccination,
193 including: arthralgia/arthritis (usually transient), fever, and dermatologic reactions such as
194 urticaria, erythema multiforme, ecchymoses, and erythema nodosum.

195 Nervous System Disorders
196 Encephalitis, encephalopathy, migraine, multiple sclerosis, neuritis, neuropathy including
197 hypoesthesia, paresthesia, Guillain-Barré syndrome and Bell’s palsy, optic neuritis, paralysis,
198 paresis, seizures, syncope, transverse myelitis.

199 Eye Disorders

200 Conjunctivitis, keratitis, visual disturbances.
201 Ear and Labyrinth Disorders
202 Earache, tinnitus, vertigo.
203 Cardiac Disorders
204 Palpitations, tachycardia.
205 Vascular Disorders
206 Vasculitis.
207 Respiratory, Thoracic, and Mediastinal Disorders
208 Apnea, bronchospasm including asthma-like symptoms.

209 Gastrointestinal Disorders

210 Dyspepsia.
211 Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue Disorders
212 Alopecia, angioedema, eczema, erythema multiforme including Stevens-Johnson syndrome,
213 erythema nodosum, lichen planus, purpura.
214 Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorders
215 Arthritis, muscular weakness.
216 General Disorders and Administration Site Conditions
217 Injection site reaction.
218 Investigations
219 Abnormal liver function tests.

For RECOMBIVAX:

Gastrointestinal Disorders
Elevation of liver enzymes; constipation
Nervous System Disorders
Guillain-Barré syndrome; multiple sclerosis; exacerbation of multiple sclerosis; myelitis including
transverse myelitis; seizure; febrile seizure; peripheral neuropathy including Bell's Palsy; radiculopathy;
herpes zoster; migraine; muscle weakness; hypesthesia; encephalitis
Skin and Subcutaneous Disorders
Stevens-Johnson syndrome; alopecia; petechiae; eczema
Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorders
Arthritis
Pain in extremity
Blood and Lymphatic System Disorders
Increased erythrocyte sedimentation rate; thrombocytopenia
Psychiatric Disorders
Irritability; agitation; somnolence
Eye Disorders
Optic neuritis; tinnitus; conjunctivitis; visual disturbances; uveitis
Cardiac Disorders
Syncope; tachycardia

But we really, really need to protect those babies from a disease they have no chance of getting. Right.

Agent Orange Cooper

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Is there good evidence that some vaccines effectively protect the herd as a whole? Sure. Among domesticated farm animals, for example, there are scientific studies that provide compelling evidence that they do. Of course, the vast majority of these studies are funded by the same companies that manufacture farm animal vaccines, so the data tends to be skewed in the favor of vaccination. However, there is strong evidence that, among healthy animals that can tolerate them well, at least some vaccines confer clearly measurable resistance to the pathogens they were designed to protect against. When you consider the manner in which many of these animals are kept, this sort of protection can obviously provide cost effective insurance, especially against extremely contagious pathogens. If the most effective vaccines of these are carefully handled and administered, the protection they confer will almost certainly outweigh their negative side effects, at least from perspective of the owner of the ranch. However, ranch owners can alternatively keep their herds healthy by adopting obvious preventive control strategies including good animal hygiene, provision of spacious, clean and dry housing areas, sound nutritional programs, and proper identification and treatment of infected animals.

The analogy of ranch owner to his or her cows is apt when considering the CDC's human vaccination schedule and how health and governmental officials and regulations work together to effectively mandate this entire schedule to each and every American child, regardless of his or her sensitivity to the potential side effects of any specific vaccination.
stickdog99

Postby 82_28 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:57 am

Since I watch football (sorry) Arby's is going whole "hog" with the "we have have the meats" thing. It consists of cows are vegetarian. Do the next part.

I went to Arby's a few years ago because I actually love "Arby's Sauce" and would always smother it in a total bottle of it as a kid. But Jesus Christ was it disgusting on my last and most recent trip -- the meat.

Again, for the umpteenth time, fucking vaccines do absolutely nothing to halt the spread of disease. It seems like logical and shit but it does not work that way. It simply does not make the disease go away. It is a palliative for shit that is continuing on evolving. Like I said earlier in the thread, I think that booster shots and mass vaccine doses must be done away with. Maybe there should be a vaccine for giving a shit?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Agent Orange Cooper

Postby brekin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:24 pm

Just curious, if you had a child would you give them no vaccines, selective ones, or the standard run?
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Zero vaccines.
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby brekin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Thanks for replying. Not even whooping cough though?

What are your thoughts on antibiotics?
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:51 pm

I wouldn't inject anything with the DTaP vaccine's ingredients list into my two month old, so no, not even whooping cough.

I don't have any problem with antibiotics. I think they may be underused actually. My girlfriend is currently on a heavy regimen in attempt to clear out an intestinal infection (SIBO) that was brought on by the use of probiotics. So I am actually somewhat skeptical of probiotics on the whole after this ordeal, which totally fucked up her gut biota.
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:50 pm

The Back Story on Trump and Vaccines
Jan. 13, 2016
(3.50 minutes)

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004865674/the-back-story-on-trump-and-vaccines.html

Vaccines: An Unhealthy Skepticism
Feb. 2, 2015
(12 minutes)

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000003485198/vaccines-an-unhealthy-skepticism.html

Edited to add,

Anti-Vaccine Activist Says Trump Wants Him to Lead Panel on Immunization Safety

By MICHAEL D. SHEAR, MAGGIE HABERMAN and PAM BELLUCK JAN. 10, 2017

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Tuesday in Trump Tower in Manhattan, where he met with President-elect Donald J. Trump. Credit Sam Hodgson for The New York Times

A prominent anti-vaccine crusader said on Tuesday that President-elect Donald J. Trump had asked him to lead a new government commission on vaccine safety and scientific integrity — a possibility that spread alarm among medical experts that Mr. Trump could be giving credence to debunked conspiracy theories about the dangers of immunizations.

The vaccine skeptic, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a nephew of former President John F. Kennedy, said that Mr. Trump, who has repeatedly embraced discredited links between vaccines and autism, had asked him to lead the commission during a meeting with the president-elect at Trump Tower on Tuesday.

A few hours after Mr. Kennedy told reporters about the meeting, Hope Hicks, a spokeswoman for Mr. Trump, said that the president-elect was “exploring the possibility of forming a committee on autism, which affects so many families.” But Ms. Hicks added that no final decisions had been made.

Medical experts have for years rejected claims of ties between childhood vaccines and conditions like autism. They warned that Mr. Trump’s actions would endanger children by confusing parents about the vital need to get them vaccinated.

“It gives it a quasi-legitimacy that I frankly find frightening,” said William Schaffner, a professor of preventive medicine and infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University. He said Mr. Trump and Mr. Kennedy were being fooled by “long-discredited” theories about vaccines.

“This is going to be a sad struggle as we try to protect as many children as possible,” Dr. Schaffner said.

Told of the meeting between Mr. Trump and Mr. Kennedy, Dr. Carrie L. Byington, the chairwoman of the committee on infectious diseases for the American Academy of Pediatrics and dean of the College of Medicine at Texas A&M University, urged parents to make sure their children get immunized.

“Vaccines are safe, and vaccines save the lives of children and adults every day,” said Dr. Byington, whose committee released a report in August defending vaccines. “The science of vaccines is well established, and the safety of vaccines is well established.”

Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Kennedy have described themselves as “pro-vaccine.” But they have repeatedly expressed concerns about what they claim is a link between vaccines and the development of autism. At a Republican presidential debate in September 2015, Mr. Trump described knowing people personally who had seen a cause and effect.

“Autism has become an epidemic,” Mr. Trump said in the debate. “Twenty-five years ago, 35 years ago, you look at the statistics, not even close. It has gotten totally out of control.”

“I am totally in favor of vaccines,” he added. “But I want smaller doses over a longer period of time. Same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump — I mean, it looks just like it’s meant for a horse, not for a child, and we’ve had so many instances, people that work for me.”

Mr. Trump has also repeatedly used Twitter to spread his concerns about the safety of vaccines. In particular, he has often raised doubts about giving children vaccines in a single large dose rather than several smaller ones.

“Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn’t feel good and changes,” he wrote in March 2014. “AUTISM. Many such cases!”

Mr. Kennedy said in an interview that he had received word from people connected to Mr. Trump’s transition team that there might be a vaccine initiative and inquiring about whether he would be interested in participating.

He said he had spoken to Mr. Trump by telephone ahead of Tuesday’s meeting, which was also attended by Stephen K. Bannon, the president-elect’s chief strategist; Kellyanne Conway, Mr. Trump’s counselor; and Vice President-elect Mike Pence.

“He told me he has a number of friends who are affected,” Mr. Kennedy said of the conversation with the president-elect, describing 2-year-old children who had received “a battery” of vaccines and then exhibited a high fever followed by changes in behavior. “They all have the same story.”

Mr. Kennedy said Mr. Trump “believes in those anecdotal stories” about the dangers of vaccines. He said the president-elect “says if you have enough anecdotal stories saying the exact same thing, that you can’t dismiss the validity.”

He said a commission would probably last a year and be made up of “a mix of science people and other people hopefully from the media and other prominent Americans who hopefully don’t have a position going in.”

Mr. Kennedy wrote a book in 2014, “Thimerosal: Let the Science Speak,” arguing that a mercury-based preservative called thimerosal, found in vaccines, was responsible for causing autism in children. On his website, he accuses the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of being a “cesspool of corruption, mismanagement and dysfunction” that has led the agency to overlook the affects of vaccines.

“With the research, regulatory and policy-making agencies captured, the courts closed to the public, the lawyers disarmed, the politicians on retainer and the media subverted, there is no one left to stand between a greedy industry and vulnerable children, except parents,” Mr. Kennedy wrote.

Such claims have been fueled over the past several years by social media, sometimes embraced by actors or fringe political candidates, often to the dismay of public health officials, who say the commentary is contrary to the facts.

The actress Kirstie Alley has written on Twitter that not all vaccines are harmless. Erin Brockovich, an environmental activist, wrote on the site in 2015, “I’ll be damned if any government is going to tell me what to put in my or kids’ bodies.” In 2011, Michele Bachmann, then a member of Congress from Minnesota and a Republican presidential candidate, called the vaccine to prevent cervical cancer “dangerous.”

Despite those testimonials, the idea of a link between vaccines and autism has been widely and repeatedly discredited by scientific studies over many years.

The conspiracy theory is largely based on a small study of 12 children that was published in the British medical journal The Lancet in 1998 by Andrew Wakefield, who suggested that the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine could cause autism.

After a wave of studies debunking the study, it was retracted by The Lancet in 2010. And Britain’s General Medical Council, citing ethical violations and failure to disclose financial conflicts of interest, revoked Mr. Wakefield’s medical license.

Scientific evidence has repeatedly shown the vaccine, given to children between 12 and 15 months of age, to be safe, as well as highly effective at preventing those diseases.

And refusal to immunize children can have serious consequences — for those children and for others who might then be vulnerable to infection by the circulating disease. In recent years, when parents have declined to vaccinate their children, serious outbreaks of measles have erupted, including one at Disneyland.

Dr. Byington said that if the commission were formed, she and other representatives from medical groups would want to be part of it “to represent vaccine safety.” Dr. Schaffner said he was concerned that Mr. Trump’s actions would lead people to doubt the advice they get from their family doctors.

“What they will say is: ‘I don’t know who’s right here.’ And they will withhold vaccines,” he said. “All of those things will leave more children, more susceptible to a variety of diseases. That breaks my heart.”

Correction: January 10, 2017

A previous version of this article misstated the surname of a representative from a medical group on a subsequent reference. She is Dr. Carrie L. Byington, not Bynum.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/anti-vaccine-activist-trump-immunizations.html?_r=0
Iamwhomiam

Postby Cordelia » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:09 pm

"CDC recommends vaccinations before the age of two years to protect children against 14 infectious diseases: measles, mumps, rubella (German measles), varicella (chickenpox), hepatitis A, hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (whooping cough), Haemophilus influenza type B (Hib), polio, influenza (flu), rotavirus, and pneumococcal disease."
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/conce ... unity.html

Injecting still developing infants and very young beings with multiple cocktails of even weakened or killed viruses is beyond logical comprehension imo.

I can't speak for fathers, but asking a mother to condone and passively watch as pain, side-effects and potentially long lasting/life altering harm, defies the animal's natural instinct, which is to protect and defend offspring. Abdicating this in order to be 'responsible', law-a-binding-biding citizens w/o fully understanding the potential risks & consequences strikes me as tragic & enraging. It's also the beginning of turning over to strangers the well-being of what's most important and to smother maternal impulses.

Interesting to note that the current outbreak of mumps in Washington State is impacting a high percentage of patients up-to-date on their MMR vaccine.

Emerging mumps outbreak in King County
Meredith Li-Vollmer16 Comments

UPDATE (1/11/16)

# Current cases in King County 130 (47 confirmed, 83 probable)
# Confirmed/probable cases aged 17 years and younger 84
% reported as up-to-date on MMR vaccine 66%

https://publichealthinsider.com/2017/01 ... ng-county/
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Blue » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Cordelia » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:09 pm wrote:Interesting to note that the current outbreak of mumps in Washington State is impacting a high percentage of patients up-to-date on their MMR vaccine.

Yes, Cordelia it is common now that these outbreaks are in the vaccinated population. It proves that it is the vaccinated people who are spreading the diseases, the vaccines themselves are making people sick or the vaccines are ineffective. Yet they continue to demonize unvaccinated kids and adults. Profits before people is the American Way.

This past summer, more than 40 Harvard University students came down with mumps. According to the public health department in Cambridge, every single one of them had been vaccinated. Arkansas is now battling an outbreak of mumps that began in August.

As of December 2, 1,824 people had contracted the disease, despite 90 to 95 percent of school aged children and 30 to 40 percent of adults involved in the outbreak having been "fully immunized," according to the Arkansas State Health Department (ADH).

On September 12, 40/29 News covering Fort Smith and Fayetteville, Arkansas, reported that: "The Arkansas Dept. of Health says they have seen no cases of the mumps in people who aren't immunized."

Barbara Loe Fischer (from the video I posted earlier in thread) discusses herd immunity:

Blue

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion