Deep politics investigative wiki

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Deep politics investigative wiki

Postby Marionumber1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share a project I've been working on for a year now: the CAVDEF wiki. Originally focused just on election integrity, it's evolved into a resource for documenting numerous deep state conspiracies: election fraud, JFK assassination, CIA drug smuggling, the Inslaw affair, child sex rings, etc. My ultimate intention is to have everything written up and footnoted to reliable sources: credible news stories, official documents, primary sources (e.g. interviews), and well-written books meeting similar standards of evidence.

One of the pages illustrating the shining example of what I want this wiki to be like is my page on Ray Lemme, a Florida state investigator who died of a mysterious "suicide". The suspicious details of his death are picked apart and largely sourced to the official police reports and photos. There are many other pages that I think are interesting, like an investigation of a largely unknown Florida/Georgia sex ring and details on how the US's largest voting system vendor has ownership connections to those involved in the Franklin scandal. Some of these connections are documented in very few other places, and I think that shows the value in a broad deep politics wiki: it facilitates drawing links between conspiracies that initially seem unrelated to each other.

Right now, there are very few pages that are actually written up, so it's mainly just a repository for sources that will eventually be summarized when I have more time. Nevertheless, I wanted to share this wiki with the RI community in the hopes that they find it useful. People who have any interest in becoming an editor can PM me as well.
Marionumber1

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Deep politics investigative wiki

Postby elfismiles » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:28 pm

Pretty cool work Marionumber1 - thanks.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:42 pm

thanks for what you are doing Marionumber1

Voting restoration amendment has 900,000 signatures

Jim Rosica
13 hours ago
The main backer of a proposed constitutional amendment that would automatically restore some felons’ voting rights after they complete their sentences told Florida Politics his effort now has collected over 900,000 signatures.

“Knowing that we set the goal of collecting 1 million, the fact that we are less than 100,000 petitions away from our goal is an amazing attestation to the growing energy, excitement, and support around second chances,” said Desmond Meade, chair of Floridians for Fair Democracy and president of the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition, in a Tuesday email.

The Florida Division of Elections website showed as of the end of Tuesday that the citizen ballot initiative, known as “The Voting Restoration Amendment,” has 442,969 verified signatures.

Initiatives need 766,200 valid signatures for ballot placement. Signatures must be spread across Florida’s 27 congressional districts, with the total number due pegged to voter turnout in the most recent presidential election.

According to the ballot summary, “This amendment restores the voting rights of Floridians with felony convictions after they complete all terms of their sentence including parole or probation.

“The amendment would not apply to those convicted of murder or sexual offenses, who would continue to be permanently barred from voting unless the Governor and Cabinet vote to restore their voting rights on a case by case basis.”

Former state Senate Democratic Leaders Arthenia Joyner of Tampa and Chris Smith of Fort Lauderdale separately filed the proposal with the Constitution Revision Commission, which has the power to put it directly on the ballot.

During his term as Florida governor, then-Republican Charlie Crist worked with Cabinet members Alex Sink and Charles Bronson to push through restoration of rights for more than 150,000 non-violent felons. That process was quickly halted by Gov. Rick Scott when he took office in 2011.

Current law requires Florida convicts to wait years after they complete their sentences to apply for rights restoration through the Board of Executive Clemency, made up of Scott and members of the Cabinet.

“This news has increased my level of excitement about what’s happening in Florida, and it has definitely increased my confidence that the desire of Florida voters to have this issue on the ballot will become a reality,” Meade said. “In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am extremely thankful for the tremendous efforts of the grassroots, and the diversity of the growing support to this campaign.”
http://floridapolitics.com/archives/250 ... -amendment

here's a couple old DU thread there maybe some information you would find helpful
https://upload.democraticunderground.co ... =203x49319

Biblical Reconstuctionist direct voting machine companies!!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/d ... id=2614963

Dominionism, Reconstructionist Christians, Harold Ahmanson
https://www.democraticunderground.com/d ... 04x3016509

Ohio voters tell of Election Day troubles at hearing
https://upload.democraticunderground.co ... =203x50049

a Bev Harris thread
Who is this mystery man? What is he hiding?
http://archive.is/T5sM
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Marionumber1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:52 am

Thank you for those resources, seemslikeadream. I have begun a page on R. Doug Lewis, the "mystery man" that Bev Harris refers to, and the corresponding talk page speculates on whether he might be linked to the CIA. Some of the Dominionist connections are on the ES&S page, and there's even a sparse page for the Council for National Policy. I also have a blog post from May going in depth on voting machine history: http://marionumber1.blogspot.com/2017/0 ... state.html
Marionumber1

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:55 am

here is one other thread that is interesting

CyberNET Group CEO killed during standoff - continued discussion please
https://www.democraticunderground.com/d ... =203x76758
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Marionumber1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Once again, thank you very much, seemslikeadream. There's a lot of fascinating information in that thread, like this excerpt:

Sequoia Systems is 20% owned by Madison Dearborn Partners, an equity leverage firm that in the last few years has joined partnerships on several occasions (in acquisitions worth several billion dollars) with the infamous Carlyle group, which has well documented ties to Bushes Jr. and Sr., Dick Cheney and the family of Osama Bin Laden. In fact Carlyle and Madison Dearborn, as of July of this year, joined together to buy the Williams Energy Group (WEG). Williams Energy is not only the largest manager of petroleum pipelines on the Eastern Seaboard but was also the central player in the California energy “crisis” that precipitated the downfall of (Bush connected) Enron and Anderson Accounting.

On the board of Williams Energy, now owned by a firm with familial ties to the Bush junta, is a man named Harold W. Andersen who happens to be a major investor in World Companies, Inc. the primary shareholder of vote-counting giant ES&S.

Harold Andersen was the former Omaha World-Herald publisher implicated as a child abuser in the Franklin scandal, so it's quite curious to see him turning up in connection with both ES&S and the energy company corruption that the Bush Administration was involved in, and see all of that connected to the ownership of Sequoia and the Carlyle Group. There's clearly a massive web of deceit to untangle. I'll probably have to take a while to fully absorb everything in that thread.
Marionumber1

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:36 pm

no problem Marionumber1, I'll send along anything that I can remember. I had talked with Bev many times way back when, I had a lot of information when all that stuff was left online by mistake and I knew from online god_bush_cheney (Andy Stephenson) friend of Jeff Wells also if you remember him. I had my computer swiped clean back then when I had a lot of information from the election stuff was left open on line so most of that is gone.

Replying to @RVAwonk @PreetBharara
This!

Wilbur Ross is a major investor in the Company E S & S Voting Machines (which are easily hackable) the ones Alabama will use in Special Election on 12/12!

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:56 pm

1. #DougJones. A Repub., a Dem., an Independent, & a minister have filed a LAWSUIT to compel ALABAMA SOS John Merrill to PRESERVE the DIGITAL BALLOT IMAGES that r generated automatically by AL's VOTING MACHINES. The images can help verify the machine tally https://tinyurl.com/y8334r8z

https://twitter.com/ANomadicView?ref_sr ... adlet.html
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Marionumber1 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:01 pm

I'm glad to see the effort by Brakey and others to get the Alabama ballot images preserved. Brakey is a Facebook friend who I've communicated with several times to learn about doing FOIA requests for election records. Back in 2016, I tried to get records from a bunch of counties, but I was quite new to FOIAs at the time and wasn't very successful. For 2018, I'm going to be much better prepared.

By the way, something that might be interesting about the voting machines and Trump/Russia is this 2010 release by Velvet Revolution. It points out that the fraud used to help Viktor Yanukovych in 2004 was a man-in-the-middle (MITM) eerily similar to what happened in the 2004 Ohio election, and says that his campaign team in 2004 included Paul Manafort, whose lobbying firm was strategic partners with a company run by Michael Connell (responsible for the Ohio MITM) and SmarTech (responsible for the Ohio MITM). Connell died in a suspicious plane crash in 2008, as I document on his wiki page.

One thing I have yet to verify, though, is whether Manafort was advising Yanukovych before or after the fraudulent 2004 election in Ukraine. Many news articles claim he was only hired afterwards, so I'm not entirely sure, but the similar types of fraud on both sides of the Atlantic makes for an eerie connection.
Marionumber1

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:08 pm

one vote.....some times only one vote makes a huge difference VIRGINIA!
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Marionumber1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:36 pm

seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:08 pm wrote:one vote.....some times only one vote makes a huge difference VIRGINIA!

Yeah, it's pretty amazing how close that election is. Luckily, according to Jonathan Simon, the electronic vote counting in Virginia at least appears to have been fair.

By the way, pivoting to another topic appearing on this wiki, I've been in the middle of connecting the dots between the Franklin/Gosch child sex ring and a similar elite pedophile ring in Florida and Georgia. It's somewhat circuitous, but I've summarized it on the "Valdosta sex ring allegations" page. Early into the investigation of her son's abduction, Noreen Gosch was contacted by a self-proclaimed CIA asset named George Paul Bishop, who subsequently disappeared from public view until 2005, when he was arrested in Virginia for child sex crimes. Apparently (according to some old posts by Jeff on the RI blog, and other websites I was able to dig up), Bishop also tracked down children who ran away from Straight Inc., a teen boot-camp that employed abusive techniques against children akin to that of MKUltra. Straight Inc. was run by Mel Sembler, a political ally of the Bush family, and after Straight Inc. became engulfed in scandal, it changed its name and then resurfaced as numerous copycat institutions. One of those copycat institutions is said to be Green Isle Ranch in Lake County FL, where the rapes of numerous children were covered up; this scandal caused Green Isle to be closed in 2009. The same corrupt police officers and prosecutors behind the Green Isle case also had major roles in the Jessica Lunsford/John Couey case.
Marionumber1

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:34 pm

from the old RI website

Melvin Sembler
Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:33 pm

viewtopic.php?t=3969&p=35771

The Friends of Scooter Libby- Mel Sembler & co.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1847

This story is about our current ambassador to Italy, Mel Sembler,
BFEE friend extraordinaire!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/d ... 04x3355087

As of October 11, 2001 Jeb Bush, the governor of Florida and brother to the President of the United States, is on the Advisory Board for Straight which now calls itself the DFAF (Drug Free America Foundation, Inc.) And so is his wife Columba! James W. Holton, Commissioner of the Florida Transportation Commission, is on the board of directors of the DFAF. It should come as no surprise to see Jeb Bush tied to DFAF, after all Betty Sembler was his finance cochairman. And then there is SAFE. Straight-Orlando closed on August 14, 1992. On that very day Michael Scaletta Straight - Orlando's executive director (taking Loretta Parish, Straight - Orlando's marketing director, with him) opened SAFE, Inc. out of the same facility Straight had used. In the morning the kids had been in Straight; after lunch they were in SAFE. In late 2000 TV station WAMI from Miami, Florida did a two-day exposition on SAFE. Because Governor Jeb Bush had previously visited SAFE he had been contacted while the segment was being produced to get his thoughts of SAFE. Even though he had been told that the segment was going to be controversial, Jeb Bush sent the station this letter of endorsement of SAFE! Even without Jeb and Columba, the list of names on Straight's Advisory Board is nothing short of extraordinary!. Here they are:

http://www.thestraights.com/news/index.htm#jeb-dfaf

BOOT CAMP FOR KIDS: Torturing Teens for Fun and Profit
http://www.nospank.net/boot.htm
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Marionumber1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:54 pm

Thank you for these links. It's horrifying to continually see what the power elite are willing to do to children, but we have to keep digging if we have any hope of putting a stop to it. Right now, I'm trying to verify an allegation that Sembler was indeed a secret partner of Donald S. Brown in Bridges of America, an organization quite similar to Straight Inc. that ran the Green Isle Ranch.
Marionumber1

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:53 am

Virginia election board postpones draw to decide tied delegate race
Virginia officials on Tuesday said they were delaying a lottery that would determine the winner of a tied race for a seat in the state's House of Delegates, after Democratic candidate Shelly Simonds filed a legal challenge disputing the tie, according to Reuters.

No new date was immediately set for the drawing of lots, which was originally set for Wednesday.

Simonds filed a challenge with the Virginia Board of Elections over a vote that was counted for her opponent, GOP incumbent Del. David Yancey, a day after an official recount certified her the victor by one vote.

Simonds told reporters on Tuesday that the court must rule in her favor to prevent “recounts [becoming] a never-ending spiral of courtroom challenges.”

The Virginia House Republican Caucus told Reuters in a statement that it was reviewing the court filings.

“We believe the court acted appropriately and that the integrity of the process is without question,” spokesman Parker Slaybaugh said.

A three-judge panel ruled last week that the ballot would be counted, bringing the race to a tie. Simonds' attorneys called the decision a “clear legal error,” running “contrary to Virginia law.”

"This was not only contrary to the plain language of Virginia law, but was also contrary to the language that counsel for Mr. Yancey insisted be included in the Recount Consent Order,” Simonds' court filing said.

The fate of the contested ballot will decide control of the Virginia House of Delegates, with a possible Democratic victory causing an evenly split chamber. An original Election Day count put Yancey 10 votes ahead of Simonds, but a Democrat-requested recount brought Simonds just past her opponent.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/36 ... ssion=true
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Marionumber1 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:57 pm

seemslikeadream, I was going down the CyberNET rabbit hole today, and I found something incredibly creepy that I posted about in another thread: an email which, if authentic, might be discussing a plot to kill Florida state investigator Ray Lemme.
Marionumber1

Next

Return to Data & Research Compilations