The build-up to war on Russia

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The build-up to war on Russia

Postby Elvis » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:10 pm

The United States has devised on ongoing strategy of tension towards Russia. It has initiated economic sanctions against Moscow, concocted a narrative about ‘Russian aggression’ for public consumption and has by various means attempted to undermine and weaken the energy-dependent Russian economy. It has moreover instigated a coup on Russia’s doorstep in Ukraine and is escalating tensions by placing troops in Europe.

These simple facts can't be emphasized enough, but are predictably ignored by MSM.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Yep. And Trump disinterred John Bolton -- a founder member of PNAC, remember -- barely a month after making that remark about the likely need for "a major event" to unify the Homeland behind His Presidentialness.

The American Dream will soon be realised, for the first time in 100 years: an actual hot war with Russia.

The Guardian's team of spooks, of course, are lapping it up (and puking it out again, for our delectation). Today:

Western allies expel scores of Russian diplomats over Skripal attack [ i.e., using the transparent Skripal scam as a flimsy pretext]

US orders expulsion of 60 officials as succession of EU states announce similar moves

Julian Borger in Washington and Patrick Wintour and Heather Stewart in London

Tue 27 Mar 2018 07.04 BST
First published on Mon 26 Mar 2018 13.00 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... pal-attack

^^Three spooks were wheeled out to concoct that lead story. Things are hotting up. The public's still gonna need some convincing, though, at least in the UK.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:05 pm

Russian general: Salisbury poisoning may lead to last war in history

The poisoning in Salisbury could lead to the last war in the history of mankind, retired Russian Lieutenant-General Evgeny Buzhinsky told Today programme, Express.co reported.

According to him, the current situation is worse than the cold war because “if the situation will develop in the way it is now I am afraid it will end up in a very very bad outcome.”

When asked what he meant by “worse than a cold war”, Russian general noted the crisis could develop into a “real war.”

“Worse than a cold war is a real war. It will be the last war in the history of the mankind,” he said adding “You say the pressure is going to continue, what are you going to achieve? You are going to achieve the regime change, it’s useless. You don’t know Russians,”

Buzhinsky accused the UK of not willing to discuss the attack in Salisbury.

“Let’s start discussing. You don’t want to discuss. You say Russia should change its behaviour, it’s not the kind of talk or compromise we need. Okay, you expelled diplomats. We expelled diplomats. You further expel, what is the next step? The breach of diplomatic relations. After that, I said it may lead to nowhere. Actually, you are cornering Russia. To corner Russia is a very dangerous thing,” Evgeny Buzhinsky concluded.

As reported earlier, the former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter were found slumped on a bench in Salisbury on March 4. UK Prime Minister Theresa May accused Russia of being responsible for an attack and expelled 23 Russian diplomats from the country. Another 24 European countries, Australia, Georgia and Canada also decided to expel Russian diplomats (total 63 people). Russia denied involvement in the poisoning.

https://news.am/eng/news/444345.html
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Grizzly » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Burn the Kremlin....It's worked before!
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Four full years now since the global advertising campaign was launched. Of course Hollywood provided the image of the villain.

MacCruiskeen » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:52 am wrote:
[...]

March 2014: "Vladimir Putin - THE ENEMY OF THE WORLD. This is how dangerous he is to us." (News, Austria.)

[...]

Long-term planning is of the essence. Gotta keep catapulting the propaganda.

And they don't put this much effort in for so long for nothing. Like Hollywood producers, they will want to see a healthy return on that megabucks investment.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Presumably they didn't anticipate Trump's ascent to The Oval Office, otherwise they might have thought twice before casting Putin as the Scary Clown. How will Donald fit into the Batman costume?

Not that anyone gives a shit about plausibility. The special effects are gonna be spectacular. Pass the popcorn.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Americans dreaming of war with Russia: as of today, you have john Bolton there to make that dream come true. Four years of solid propagandizing have not been in vain. Any pretext will suffice, however transparently fake.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Grizzly » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:09 pm

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:09 pm

meanwhile as he sits with his war cabinet he takes 15 minutes to discuss his personal attorney Michael Cohen being investigated for bank fraud .....wired fraud and multiple campaign finances violations.......Cohen's office...house...hotel raided today ...knocked down door raided.....by the FBI

I wonder what he'll do next

Today on Faux News, Bassam Rifai of the Syrian American Council looked directly into the camera to address trump and plead with him to take out Assad's Air Force. Is this how trump make foreign policy decisions A guest on Fox News giving the President of the United States military advice

The US is being run by FauxNews

Bassam Rifai: I would be surprised if I didn't see any strikes. The president needs to take swift and decisive action right now. President Trump, I'm speaking to you directly. Do not take the same mistake that President Obama had made. The action that you had taken to take out the air base, that was important. That was strong. That was a very strong message. What we need to do right now is to take out the Assad's air force. If we ground all of his air force, he won't have the capability to attack Syrians by the air anymore.
https://crooksandliars.com/2018/04/full ... t-would-be
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Elvis » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:47 pm

MacCruiskeen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:50 am wrote:Americans dreaming of war with Russia: as of today, you have john Bolton there to make that dream come true. Four years of solid propagandizing have not been in vain. Any pretext will suffice, however transparently fake.

Somebody, somewhere, has decided the US should go to war with Russia; the question I'd be asking is, who?
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby overcoming hope » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Rachel Maddow is very sad that Trump is giving 'blowing things up' a bad name.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maddow-trump ... 45293.html

Rachel Maddow points out that the fact of Donald Trump's chaotic personal circumstances will unavoidably influence how U.S. actions and intentions are perceived around the world.
overcoming hope

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:14 pm

Yeah, because "world" just loves U.S. bombing campaigns under smart, orderly and good-looking presidents. (Product warning: Not actually the case. Effects generally apply only within borders of United States.)
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby minime » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Elvis » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:47 pm wrote:
MacCruiskeen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:50 am wrote:Americans dreaming of war with Russia: as of today, you have john Bolton there to make that dream come true. Four years of solid propagandizing have not been in vain. Any pretext will suffice, however transparently fake.

Somebody, somewhere, has decided the US should go to war with Russia; the question I'd be asking is, who?

No doubt somebody... somewhere has decided the US should go to war with Russia. Many somebodies. Mostly nobodies.

At least as importantly, somebody, somewhere wants the anxiety over such strife to build and plateau with the possibility of reaching a crescendo should the need arise. Another bubble. The hope is that the deeply depressed will spend their time in shadowy enclaves speculating endlessly about things they could never know.

But the real question is: What is happening while we're not watching? And what isn't happening while we're watching something else?
minime

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:51 pm

are the other Americans posting on this board dreaming of war with Russia? I am not and I do not know any American that is
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby minime » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:01 pm

seemslikeadream » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:51 pm wrote:are the other Americans posting on this board dreaming of war with Russia? I am not and I do not know any American that is

No one that I know or have ever met or even heard about.

But you know, if it were one in 10,000, that might still be 30,000 Americans in favor of 'limited nuclear war'.

Yeehaaa!

minime

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion