May be of interest?
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why it Matters

Postby Elvis » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:13 am

^^^^ I listened to a few seconds of all 33... :D

If one doesn't have 2 hours to spare, I'd say watch the first two minutes, then skip to about 1:46:00, and you get the general idea. In a holographic universe, it's all true.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:43 am

Clicking on the above youtube clip led me to another related video on the JFK assassination filled with a number of revealing breadcrumbs.

It starts to get interesting around 17 minutes into the presenation, when he begins to dig into Malcolm Wallace (reportedly the 'personal hit man' for LBJ), where the 'rabbit hole' begins in earnest.

[be sure to also do a google search on Josefa Johnson...]

Interesting bit here in Wallace's Wikipedia entry that hints at behind the scenes machinations:
Murder of John Douglas Kinser

Two days after the killing, the district attorney accused the local sheriff of "obstructing the investigation" stating that he had refused to transport Wallace to the Texas Department of Public Safety for identification testing. According to the sheriff, Wallace protested the move and his defense attorney, Polk Shelton, had asked that Wallace not be moved. Wallace was represented at the trial by John Cofer, longtime lawyer to Lyndon Johnson, who had also represented LBJ during his contested election to the United States Senate in 1948 that was tainted by allegations of voter fraud.
The prosecution did not attempt to establish a motive for the shooting, nor did it produce an eyewitness to it or the murder weapon. The following day, the prosecution and defense completed their closing arguments and the jury was charged that afternoon.[13][nb 1] After deliberating into the evening, the jury was sequestered within the courthouse dormitory.[13] After listening to 29.5 hours of testimony from 23 different witnesses, on February 27 the jury returned its verdict finding Wallace guilty of "murder with malice". After a short recess, O' Betts sentenced Wallace to a five-year sentence that was suspended. Questioned as to why the prosecution did not attempt to provide a motive, defense attorney Polk Shelton stated that it was "probably because they couldn't."

Posthumous allegations

In 1984, Billie Sol Estes told a grand jury investigating the 1961 shooting death of Henry Marshall, an official with the Department of Agriculture, that Wallace was his murderer. Estes, who was convicted in 1963 on federal charges related to non-existent fertilizer businesses, said that Marshall possessed information linking Estes' fraudulent schemes to a heavily-funded political slush fund run by Lyndon B. Johnson. According to Estes, he and Johnson discussed the need to stop Marshall from making their illegal ties public.[ In exchange for immunity from prosecution, Estes was also prepared to provide the United States Department of Justice information of eight killings orchestrated by Johnson, including the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

A few excerpts from the RAW transcripts from the youtube piece:

Shades of HMW here:
...so here we have a merger
12:30
between Hollywood intelligence agencies
12:33
the mob and the military-industrial
12:36
complex and a kid that doesn't know what
12:41
he's doing at the time, and I got big
12:43
news for you, this is still going on
12:45
today. Go online and look up how many of
12:47
your favorite movies and television
12:48
shows are produced or
12:50
funded by the CIA, it'll shock the hell
12:53
out of you. As far as I'm concerned
12:55
Hollywood is 5% entertainment and 95%
12:58
mind control, that's just my opinion
13:01

28:05
Wallace says something very very strange
28:07
here to McKenzie he says Oswald's up
28:10
there under a spell
28:12
yeah now, could he mean hypnotic spell?
28:16
now Oswald's weirdo buddy David Ferrie
28:19
who he had met at age 15 and Civil Air
28:21
Patrol was an expert in hypnotism and he
28:24
often hypnotized a lot of those boys in
28:26
that Civil Air Patrol David Ferriero is
28:28
also working on an MKULTRA mind control
28:30
experiment for the CIA at least he had
28:33
the paperwork on it now at this
28:40
particular time there was a stage
28:43
magician named Raymond Corbin went by
28:46
the stage name Raymond and he had like a
28:49
horror theme slept in his own coffin all
28:51
sorts of crazy stuff he'd saw people in
28:53
half and everything Raymond Corbin also
28:56
had ties to dr. Ewen Cameron that's
28:59
MKULTRA mind control doctor
29:01
look him up on the Internet and
29:03
also he had ties to Colonel Michael
29:06
Aquino that would be the satanic head of
29:08
the Church of set Michael Aquino who was
29:10
also head of psychological warfare for
29:12
the United States military

57:08
...so this guy is gonna look
57:12
and sound familiar to most people in
57:14
this room this is Charles Harrelson, this
57:17
is actor Woody Harrelson's father, you
57:19
can see the resemblance right here, a
57:20
chip off the old block type of thing,
57:23
except Charles here was a very very bad
57:26
boy. He got involved with organized crime
57:29
as a young guy, he was even a heroin
57:31
trafficker for a short time and he was
57:33
also a contract killer for the mob. Now
57:36
Woody Harrelson's on record saying he
57:37
believes his father was a CIA trained
57:40
assassin who killed people for the CIA
57:42
now Woody Harrelson's a little bit of a
57:45
strange dude but he's not a Hollywood
57:47
idiot, he's pretty bright and I think
57:50
when he says something like that we
57:51
should listen to him. Anyway we know
57:55
Harrelson was a killer because he was
57:56
actually convicted of two separate
57:58
murders
Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Belligerent Savant

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:24 pm

Fuckin A' man. Malcolm Wallace is a complete asshole. I bet you Malcolm X regards sharing a name with him as a total shame. WTF?! How much evidence of shame do we need to bring this forth into creation that the assassination of JFK was one of the worst days humanity ever experienced?! By the way does anyone have information on the supposition that JFK intended to disclose "alien" influence on humanity was what Jack was going to disclose at his conference at the Trade Mart? Funny how Clay Shaw who was director of the "Trade Mart" in New Orleans and he had a butler he called Smedley...Smedley Butler...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTdx6vEUtIA

By the way, check out the story of Malcolm Wallace over at Spartacus Education if you have doubts upon this bullshit.

Addendum: 72 point match for Oswald in the door of the TSBD...Kabbalism holds 72 names for God...hmm...
Sorry...I wrote this while mildly drunk/intoxicated... :starz:

Cannabis legalization goes terrible here in MA, USA. They opened two shops in the whole entire state which are even servicing all persons in other local states of New England as well. I spent Sunday the 25th driving nearly two hours only to find the shop had a three hour wait at the least. As I had arrived around 1pm and the shop closed around 3pm they would have closed before I could even get in. The two shops have earned over 2.2million dollars in only 5 days. The police in the area were kind at least as they have to deal with an abundance of traffic. Hopefully they will open more shops soon and not blame the legalization on failed policy but an incredible demand for the product. It took Massachusetts 2 years since the public voted to legalize to open just two shops for the entire state. Massachusetts is the only state in New England to currently feature recreational cannabis shops, in fact, it is the only state east of the Mississippi River to currently sell legalized cannabis in America. :zomg

Btw, I regard cannabis as a religious sacrament. I require it to be at one with the universe, to calm my thoughts, to know there is greater grace than I might experience in this living hour. Where is the weeping emoticon?!
thrulookingglass

Postby RocketMan » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:07 pm

I'm really bad at this whole "canceling people" thing, because I'm fully on board with Oliver Stone again! :mrgreen:

Jim DiEugenio is ready for the big leagues, judging by the title he will be the main focus. The list of other participants is promising as well.

Oh, and I'm very happy Stone and the master painter in light Robert Richardson have finally made up. They are dynamite together.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/global/agc- ... 203368818/

Few filmmakers are as high-profile as Oliver Stone and“JFK” has proved the most controversial of his films. In the new doc-series, Stone and writer James DiEugenio, author of “Destiny Betrayed: JFK, Cuba, and the Garrison Case,” place now declassified files related to President Kennedy’s assassination in a far larger context, aiming to shine more light on what really happened in 1963.

Coming in on the assassination from the angle of Kennedy’s far-reaching policy speeches that threatened the status-quo, Stone will “reveal that Kennedy’s foreign policy actions were revolutionary in many ways and were a conscious decision he had been contemplating for a decade before taking office,” said an AGC Television statement.

It went on: “Stone will put Kennedy’s assassination in context politically, and present interviews, documents, and forensics reports that will change forever how Kennedy’s life, political career, and assassination will be considered.”

Those interviewed in the series include John Tunheim, chairman of the Assassination Records Review Board, criminologist Henry Lee, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., James Galbraith, and Salon founder David Talbot.

“It’s not an exaggeration to state that this series features the most distinguished collection of talent and knowledge on the JFK case ever assembled,” said the AGC Television press release.

Diaz added: “We have long admired Oliver Stone and his work, and the revelatory information his new documentary brings forward not only sheds a new light on JFK’s presidency and his assassination, it informs us about our contemporary world,”

“This documentary film represents an important bookend to my 1991 film. It ties up many loose threads, and hopefully repudiates much of the ignorance around the case and the movie,” Stone wrote.

“JFK: Destiny Betrayed” reunites Stone with ace cinematographer Robert Richardson (“Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood,” “Nixon,” “The Aviator”), who won the first of his three Academy Awards for “JFK.”
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:44 am

56 Years and the government still won't admit the truth. Rest in peace Jack. We miss you.

I am thy father's spirit,
Doomed for a certain term to walk the night
And for the day confined to fast in fires
Till the foul crimes done in my days of nature
Are burnt and purged away.
- Hamlet

thrulookingglass

Postby RocketMan » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:21 pm

I just watched JFK again after a long time. It is really quite shocking how well it holds up. Garrison's/Costner/Stone's courtroom speech in the finale is an incredibly powerful piece of oratory, and in retrospect, completely trailblazing in 1991. Unreal listening to the US covert operations apparatus so directly and unashamedly dragged in a major motion picture released by Warner Brothers...

Stone also already clearly names Allen Dulles as a principal suspect and just comes out and declares LBJ and Hoover "accessories after the fact." Amazing.

"Treason doth never prosper, what's the reason? Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason."
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby alloneword » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:33 pm

Some might find this interesting:

Unspeakable Memories: The Day John Kennedy Died

November 22, 2019 - ejcurtin

There is a vast literature on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, who died on a November 22nd Friday like this in 1963. I have contributed my small share to such writing in an effort to tell the truth, honor him, and emphasize its profound importance in understanding the history of the last fifty-six years, but more importantly, what is happening in the U.S.A. today. In other words, to understand it in its most gut-wrenching reality: that the American national security state will obliterate any president that dares to buck its imperial war-making machine. It is a lesson not lost on all presidents since Kennedy.

Unless one is a government disinformation agent or is unaware of the enormous documentary evidence, one knows that it was the CIA that carried out JFK’s murder. Confirmation of this fact keeps arriving in easily accessible forms for anyone interested in the truth. A case in point is James DiEugenio’s recent posting at his website, KennedysandKing, of James Wilcott’s affidavit and interrogation by the House Select Committee on Assassinations, declassified by the Assassinations Record Review Board in 1998. In that document, Wilcott, who worked in the finance department for the CIA and was not questioned by the Warren Commission, discusses how he unwittingly paid Lee Harvey Oswald, the government’s alleged assassin, through a cryptonym and how it was widely known and celebrated at his CIA station in Tokyo that the CIA killed Kennedy and Oswald worked for the Agency, although he did not shoot JFK. I highly recommend reading the document.

I do not here want to go into any further analysis or debate about the case. I think the evidence is overwhelming that the President was murdered by the national security state. Why he was murdered, and the implications for today, are what concern me. And how and why we remember and forget public events whose consequences become unbearable to contemplate, and the fatal repercussions of that refusal.

<cont>

http://edwardcurtin.com/unspeakable-mem ... nedy-died/

James Wilcott’s affidavit (PDF, 3.7mb)
alloneword

Postby Sounder » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:37 am

Well, why it still matters to me. On that day my consciousness woke up and on the same day it rejected notions of naive realism. Heavy shit for a seven year old second grader in Catholic school.

What happened was that I was holding a 1917 penny, one of three for milk money that day. I thought it strange to have a penny that old, and thought it to be really strange when one hour or so later we were told to go home as the President had just been killed. I ran home as fast as I could to find on the TV screen, what I knew I would find, that JFK was born in 1917.

It seems there may be a deeper state than the one generally taken as being the deep state.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby RocketMan » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:20 am

Thank you Sounder for that recollection and thank you alloneword for the Curtin article; what a touching and deeply wise reverie and a reflection on humans' capacity for self-deception.

Edward Curtin wrote:Killing a man who says “no” to the endless cycle of war is a risky business, says a priest in the novel Bread and Wine by Ignazio Silone. For “even a corpse can go on whispering ‘No! No! No! with a persistence and obstinacy that only certain corpses are capable of. And how can you silence a corpse.”
-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:02 pm

The Wilcott pdf is eye opening. Be sure to read to the end. :whisper:
PufPuf93

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:18 pm

Sounder » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:37 am wrote:Well, why it still matters to me. On that day my consciousness woke up and on the same day it rejected notions of naive realism. Heavy shit for a seven year old second grader in Catholic school.

What happened was that I was holding a 1917 penny, one of three for milk money that day. I thought it strange to have a penny that old, and thought it to be really strange when one hour or so later we were told to go home as the President had just been killed. I ran home as fast as I could to find on the TV screen, what I knew I would find, that JFK was born in 1917.

It seems there may be a deeper state than the one generally taken as being the deep state.

I was in 5th grade in Mrs. Hockett's class at Montair Elementary in Danville, CA (East SF Bay Area). We were all taken to the cafeteria / multi purpose room where we watched news coverage on B&W TVs suspended on cables at several points in the room. Parents / caregivers were called to pick us to take home. Our house in Danville was a family outpost for school while our home and parents businesses were 400 miles north. My grandparents were with us but our mother drove south to us the next day. We were a family that liked the Kennedys (3 of 8 grandparents were Irish and also Irish surnamed). The Vaughn Meader comedy album about the Kennedys was a household favorite at the time.

"The First Family is a 1962 comedy album featuring comedian and impressionist Vaughn Meader. The album, written and produced by Bob Booker and Earl Doud, was recorded on October 22, 1962, is a good-natured parody of then-President John F. Kennedy, both as Commander-in-Chief and as a member of the prominent Kennedy family. Issued by Cadence Records, The First Family became the "largest and fastest selling record in the history of the record industry", selling at more than 1 million copies per week for the first six and one-half weeks in distribution and remained at #1 on the Billboard 200 for 12 weeks. By January 1963, sales reached more than 7 million copies. Cadence president Archie Bleyer credited the album's success to radio airplay.[3] The album was first played by Stan Z. Burns on WINS radio, a friend of Booker and it instantly became a hit all over New York City. By the time the sequel album, The First Family Volume Two, was released, The First Family had sold 7.5 million copies — unprecedented for any album at the time, let alone a comedy album."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First ... 28album%29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkP9iFPJPzA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW6TMOweNCg

I do not recall how many days we were off school but was watching the TV (3 channels then, no cable) when Oswald as shot by Rudy. All quite confusing for a young person who had yet tp question much.
PufPuf93

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:55 pm

I cannot find the reference to the .mil gentleman who feared for his life due to a "drug and guns group" inside of the establishment whom he knew to be craven killers. He gave some remarkable statements and, inevitably, passed early. Any tips appreciated.

Edit: as often happens, explaining the question gave me the answer once I stood up - CIA agent Gary Underhill. A mansion has many rooms and our brains are no different.

"This country is too dangerous for me. I've got to get on a boat. Oswald is a patsy. They set him up. It's too much. The bastards have done something outrageous. They've killed the president! I've been listening and hearing things. I couldn't believe they'd get away with it, but they did. They've gone made! They're a bunch of drug runners and gun runners - a real violence group.I know who they are. That's the problem. They know I know. That's why I'm here.''

He was right, of course.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby chump » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:53 pm

chump

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion